Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291882 times)
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

I think if ukyo didnt pay me back in 2 months im sure his "plan" didnt work and i will go the court way... This amount of time surely should be enough to code his solution or whatever he does. If the timeframe went by then im sure he cant solve it.

The things I am working on are not primarily code. That, as you said, would be fast and easy and something solely reliant on my efforts which means I could fulyl control how fast that could happen.
This issue is that we are working with others who have their own schedules and have a todo list that mostly requires previous steps completed before moving onto the next.

And no, Graet is not an owner, just a Director.

Give me back my BTC!!!!will u feel ashame for taking money from innocent people?

we don't even know where he's right now, what he does or what the problem is / was...
don't worry, you're not alone! many poeple "lost" their btc to him Sad
of course, I am worry ,he owe me 200 BTC..... this a lot of money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:11:16 PM

I think if ukyo didnt pay me back in 2 months im sure his "plan" didnt work and i will go the court way... This amount of time surely should be enough to code his solution or whatever he does. If the timeframe went by then im sure he cant solve it.

The things I am working on are not primarily code. That, as you said, would be fast and easy and something solely reliant on my efforts which means I could fulyl control how fast that could happen.
This issue is that we are working with others who have their own schedules and have a todo list that mostly requires previous steps completed before moving onto the next.

Give me back my BTC!!!!will u feel ashame for taking money from innocent people?

we don't even know where he's right now, what he does or what the problem is / was...
Do u know how to find this guy?because I am going to sue him.....
Djingis

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

as i said , we don't know it
they said something about texas or australia ?!?
mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:48:37 PM

Anyone needing his address just PM me.
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:31:29 PM

Is there no one in Texas who is serious enough about visiting Ukyo? I'm not talking about beating him up or something similar, i'm talking about talking to him mano-a-mano on 4 eyes.

This is going on too far for too long with zero answers.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:11:27 PM

Is there no one in Texas who is serious enough about visiting Ukyo? I'm not talking about beating him up or something similar, i'm talking about talking to him mano-a-mano on 4 eyes.

This is going on too far for too long with zero answers.

What would that achieve ? He met with danny from NEOBEE and explained to him what happened as a neutral party.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 11:30:33 PM

Does someone has a timeline of what happened with bitfunder/weexchange? For example dates for:
* bitfunder closed for us-residents and verification needed 7/8.10.2013
* weexchange withdraw problems started
* manual withdraws stopped
* weexchange claim portal opened on 17.12.2013
* bitfunder closing 4.11.2013
* neobee stepped in

And and and. It might be helpful to have all dates to hand when searching for the problem.

Please correct wrong dates and add other dates.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:55:58 PM

Does someone has a timeline of what happened with bitfunder/weexchange? For example dates for:
* neobee stepped in

And and and. It might be helpful to have all dates to hand when searching for the problem.

Please correct wrong dates and add other dates.

Extending the search to other coincidental events, not limiting the timeline to weex&bf, might be useful, too.
So I'll just add this one:
inputs.io got "hacked" on 24/10/2013.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:18:25 AM

WeexChange Timeline:

* inputs.io got "hacked" on 24/10/2013

* neobee stepped in

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:50:10 AM

I think I remember reading the first reported withdrawal problems were in the 3 week of October.  But anyways here at least is proof of a problem since late October, Oct 28.

Username   WeExchange ID                                                  Amount                                Time Stamp

Falko0815  DkcQSadTbyuqcuOD2R4a2UqB0zvnGPZW                    13.3                                        2013-10-28 12:36:12
from
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523.0

Folks should give negative trust to Jon Montroll to warn people. Unless you think it is fine with taking folks' deposits into his exchange and treating it as his personal wallet.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
incite

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:09:35 AM

graet left western Australia on the 29th of january to catch a flight. dont know if this ties in with ukyo going offline or being online in a different time zone. they both need sorting anyway.
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:39:05 PM

ukyo: Last Active:   Today at 06:02:09 AM
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:09:03 PM

Kenslaughter of ActiveMining is selling Ukyo's shares for 0.0005 each to regain his 100 btc lost in weexchange.

This means we lost the chance to get a partial refund from Ukyo liquidating his shares (as he said we would, obviously if he was and is in good faith).

Ukyo's 230K wall on Crypto Trade has just moved down to .0005!
Another shot at IPO #1 prices   Shocked
Why would you do this, Ken?  Huh

To recover the 100 BTC owed to Active Mining plus cost.  Ukyo had 10 days to pay Active Mining the 100 BTC plus cost and he has failed to pay that.  So, we are selling his shares to pay his debt.
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:43:13 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 05:55:53 PM by WeexUser

WeexChange Timeline:

* inputs.io got "hacked" on 24/10/2013

* neobee stepped in
The withdraw problem was first reported by Lophie. Note that it was still possible to withdraw if you were lucky and didn't get the error. The error seemed to happen at an increasing frequency.
Weexchange replied "cannot connect to 2nd stage server". Now my transaction shows as "Processing".

The deposit page were removed and manual withdrawals were stopped somewhere around the 16th of November. Ukyo recently said that the "legal issue" happened around the time he stopped doing manual withdrawals.
I have also disabled the ability to send funds to BitFunder already.

Also, a new post by Danny:
I am still extremely committed to helping Ukyo resolve the issues so he can get everyone paid back then once that has been done he can settle with me what is owed.
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:23:35 PM

Kenslaughter of ActiveMining is selling Ukyo's shares for 0.0005 each to regain his 100 btc lost in weexchange.

Just to clarify - Ken is regaining ACtM monies not his personal BTC. The 106BTC has been taken off our balance sheet, this is and always has been company money.

Currently the market is deciding the price of these shares. There is nothing else to be done. Every ACtM shareholder would like these shares to go all the way to refund everyone but it's just not happening. The open market is deciding how much they want these shares and so far demand at this price has been low-moderate. These shares were sold to Ukyo and they have now been seized by their issuer to recover losses under lien. It's legal and for ACtM and it's hundreds of investors it's the only option we have to get our vital money back. These funds are important for our bottom line, we may come to need them in Q2 with our chip runs begining in February.

I lost 1.7BTC on WeEx and I would be pissed too if that was all my money. But ACtM simply need to act in their own best interest. Any responsible company thinking about its shareholders would do the same. This is business.

My only advice is to buy some of these shares at 0.0005. There is a shareholder guarantee of 0.0025 per share and you are guaranteed a 4x return over a max 9months (my estimate).
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:21:13 PM

WeexChange Timeline:

* weexchange withdraw problems started. Bitcoin-d crashing. Result: Withdraws remain "processing" / "Could not connect to 2nd stage server" Error message. Withdraws occassionally worked but the error appeared more often. Started at 17.10.2013
* inputs.io got "hacked" 24.10.2013
* ukyo claims he still does manual withdraws from weexchange funds though its probably the last time 12.11.2013
* legal issue (Problem 2) started at the time manual withdraws stopped? 12.11.2013
* ukyo removed ability to send funds to bitfunder 16.11.2013

* neobee stepped in

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:25:35 PM

The withdraw problem was first reported by Lophie. Note that it was still possible to withdraw if you were lucky and didn't get the error. The error seemed to happen at an increasing frequency.

Actually it was me and I may have done it on reddit first.

I can also confirm that, to my knowledge, something did change and there are two distinct issues. The point is, Ukyo didn't lie. To my knowledge (and this is also why I requested third party confirmation/involvement - Danny).
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:33:34 AM

Actually it was me and I may have done it on reddit first.

I can also confirm that, to my knowledge, something did change and there are two distinct issues. The point is, Ukyo didn't lie. To my knowledge (and this is also why I requested third party confirmation/involvement - Danny).

Hope we can get our coins back soon.

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:05:56 AM

+1

Ukyo, this was asked already, sometimes more harshly, but could you please not ignore and actually answer this simple question.

How come you can't even provide us with a deadline for the next announcement about how the recovery is doing? I'm trying to imagine all possible scenarios, with lawyers sending other lawyers friendly letters of some sorts, etc., but at any rate, you must be waiting for something, with either a positive, neutral or negative out come, but there has got to be some damn thing that you are waiting for and you won't wait for it forever will you?

Example:

"I expect the current phase of the process to be completed no later than in 1/2/3/4/5/6/12/18/24/36/48/more? months, and then I will be able to tell you how much more coins have been recovered, if any"

How hard is this to answer even if you are under the most crazy NDA of all time? Please educate us. Thanks.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:50:24 AM

+1

Ukyo, this was asked already, sometimes more harshly, but could you please not ignore and actually answer this simple question.

How come you can't even provide us with a deadline for the next announcement about how the recovery is doing? I'm trying to imagine all possible scenarios, with lawyers sending other lawyers friendly letters of some sorts, etc., but at any rate, you must be waiting for something, with either a positive, neutral or negative out come, but there has got to be some damn thing that you are waiting for and you won't wait for it forever will you?

Example:

"I expect the current phase of the process to be completed no later than in 1/2/3/4/5/6/12/18/24/36/48/more? months, and then I will be able to tell you how much more coins have been recovered, if any"

How hard is this to answer even if you are under the most crazy NDA of all time? Please educate us. Thanks.

The 'legal reason' he can't tell us what happened is because if he told us, we'd be able to use that information against him in court.  There is no known NDA or government info lock down that could possibly prevent him from telling us what happened to the coins, that just is not feasible.  Government agents are not going to swoop and demand that he not allow people to withdraw the money they deposited, at the same time not allowing the owner to tell people that the government is involved.

If you believe that there is some sort of NDA or entity preventing from telling us anything, why would Jon hope to sell his Active Mining shares to give partial refunds to users? That makes just about 0 sense. It would have to be public knowledge if the exchange was shut down by the government.  And if it was a private NDA, how could that possibly be valid that he holds millions of dollars of BTC and then not be able to tell anyone about what happened to them? Like really. Why would any NDA from a company exist that would lead directly to legal actions from hundreds of users that had coins stolen? Can you think of one reason? Can you really believe that?  

Note this is my best guess. And since Ukyo is not saying anything, this is all we have.  Just look at the facts and make your own judgements.

[I apologize if I'm spamming these threads. Thankfully it seems at least finally some of you are coming around to the idea that something isn't right here.]

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: