Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.
Brilliant idea.  If only all businesses or should i say specifically in government, if they will only adapt the concept  Accessibility, liquidity and transparency, i do believe that there will.be no corruption and possibly, there will.be a chance that our country will.be good and strong.
This is funny. Where in our country applies the word transparrency?  Grin
Government officials even keep records of too long dead employees in payrolls as well as what they call ghost employees. Names that do not even exist in person for payment. Sad truth but i hope one day some one will start this change.
Hard but not impossible. See, Arizn is already making a step forward to implement such concept and with just a boost in promotion, Arizn will be the the reason for creating a clean and good government if this one starts in businesses, it has all the possibilities to be adapted in government too. I am not dreaming, i am just being positive, who knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.

I agree with you. Arizn is really a great and promising project. It will become more successful through our support and through  a lot of investors that will trust this project.
That's right, we should support this project because of the idea and concept they wanted to be developed which it can help for those who wants to start businesses.
Well aside fron that fact that it helps small and start up businesses to give them a push to get going in this very competitive world. The concept also of Arizn, promotes honesty in this field or community. They say that in business world, it is also survival of the fittest but not to the fact that you will play dirty. Here, Arizn promotes accessibility liquidity and transparency which in fact is the best thing we need in business.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.

I agree with you. Arizn is really a great and promising project. It will become more successful through our support and through  a lot of investors that will trust this project.
That's right, we should support this project because of the idea and concept they wanted to be developed which it can help for those who wants to start businesses.
Well aside fron that fact that it helps small and start up businesses to give them a push to get going in this very competitive world. The concept also of Arizn, promotes honesty in this field or community. They say that in business world, it is also survival of the fittest but not to the fact that you will play dirty. Here, Arizn promotes accessibility liquidity and transparency which in fact is the best thing we need in business.
At first, that 2M is really surprising, but come to think.of it. The concept is solid and have really positive goal, that is why a lot have been interested and they got a lot of support from common people becasue they believe that Arizn is  and.must be given chance to prove its worth, that on this world, it is still possible to have a business that will adapt accessibility, liquidity and transparency.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
One thing for sure they will earn profit.
It's good that Dudi is your idea and you do not repent because Arizn has a good chance to call it what it wants through its platform, so it's not surprising that investors are really much because of their Arizn team developer, so In terms of its reliability it is not surprising that it achieves success sooner.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
Well, I'm also grateful for sharing your beauty with Arizn, just as you said that you're right because the Arizn team can not measure so many trust it, so it's not surprising that investors have a lot of investors here because for its expertise and operation of the developer, so on the Arizn platform it was superimposed so much that it would try and restart through Arizn.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

As we can see that this project are now become interested not only on the investors and supporters here but also in many people who handle small businesses that are very idealistic for them when they realize that the crowdfunding can gave them more income than what they think.
I agree with you. I think we need to really understand the system and the project so that we can maximize its purpose and the help that it will bring to us especially for those people who belong to the small businesses who are willing to invest their resources to be able to have a better profit using the ARIZN platform.
we all need to know and understand what the project really is capable of and the purpose of it.for me,now that i read their whitepaper Im very satisfied on what arizn is trying to achieve.and the fact that they are using ethereum blockchain for transfarency is really amazing if you ask me.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

As we can see that this project are now become interested not only on the investors and supporters here but also in many people who handle small businesses that are very idealistic for them when they realize that the crowdfunding can gave them more income than what they think.
I agree with you. I think we need to really understand the system and the project so that we can maximize its purpose and the help that it will bring to us especially for those people who belong to the small businesses who are willing to invest their resources to be able to have a better profit using the ARIZN platform.
crowdfunding way back then has so many issues and not that reliable.but as of now arizn solves that past issues and continue to make crowdfunding a more better place for funding.liquidity,accountability and transparency the core priciples of arizn.i hope this project turns out well this could really help some small projects to start up their journey.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,

We're not thinking all the negative thoughts about the project, what im trying to say that the possibility of this project can be a scam or fraud. And yeah I dont think they'll break the trust of its supporters and investors.

I believe that ARizn will not ruin the hard work they made to build-up their name and reputation over the
years through the crowdfunding projects they had. Arizn's crowdfunding platform has chosen to have Blockchain
with it which I think shows the sincerity of their team for an accountable and transparent platform.
Yes it is true and I believe in what you are saying, so Arizn has a chance to make it easier to build its beginnings so much more to trust it with the support of the crowdfunding platform so it's no wonder that the force it will bring and the platform Arizn so I believe that it will be more expansive, so Arizn's team is full of integrity to make the platform more advanced in the future.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

crowdfunding platform proved to be the best marketing tool as fundraisers can easily reach numerous target audiences for explaining their ideas to raise funds even before it is launched in the global world.It is the revolutionary tool which helps them to get larger exposures for their idea.
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

Hello admin! I had a small problem with charging stakes in bounty, can you help me?
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

Well, I think there are also investors who are aware of a project which they have invested because if I were in their situation, I don't want to waste money investing in a project which don't have a mission and vision for the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.
If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.
  If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,
We're not thinking all the negative thoughts about the project, what im trying to say that the possibility of this project can be a scam or fraud. And yeah I dont think they'll break the trust of its supporters and investors.
All of you guys have a point on it, we never knows what is going to happen... We cannot say that this is scam or not if we didn't see it with our own eyes, and for the supporters and investors of this project they will need to get ready for what is going to happen...
In any project you have to expect the unexpected probably the worst and best of it and get ready for anything that might happen, so you'll never got hurt too much in the end... Also for you to have an idea on what is the best possible response or necessary things to do...
Supporting any projects and investing in it is really a big risk. By reviewing everything about the project and
even checking on developers' background, will somehow give you a hint if a project is worth taking a risk.
Be wise with your judgement and be open with its outcome.
I really agree with you regarding being wise. This is our money that we are talking about. We should be very careful about how we handle our investments. It is really important that we are quite sure of what is the project that we need to invest. That is the reason why we are putting our eggs on different baskets. If something goes wrong on other baskets, there are still chances to win over the other lost eggs.
I like the idea of yours because you are being practical of what might going to happen and you don't want your investment to go to waste. But we cannot make sure unless if you don't give a shot or take a risk, if it will be a loose or you can gain something from it.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

A fully transparent ARIZN ledger that can be seen by anyone by the public, so that user investments are fully transparent using rank-based community governance to develop the overall consensus of any project.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

Innovating a project into a great one was very helpful in many ways but as a project is plagiarized or copied by another one is a totally crap of trash. How can this project eliminate this kind of project from this platform? I mean it is transparent as you said on your whitepaper how can you guys prove that imitation of project will be avoided on this.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

Creating a project is very difficult in many ways specially this kind of concept. You must have so many people to be partnered and company to meet and to give trust on. Nowadays company trust is very rare specially on supporting a project because of scams and running off budgets. On this project it is very amazing that you build up potential backers at all.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.

Investing money on real estate and other things will surely give a bright future and can secured financial status future. But investing on something like this and other crypto related project can risk your money and it also needs guts to endure the loss from it.

i do not think this is a scam project. has someone raised a scam accusation against them?
Aboslutely your right,the technology right  now ,are very intack to run smootly  to almost  kind of business,specially the blockchain technology that also suitable to use at any project of ICO'S as of now , which involve the  mass adoption of cryptoland,so that its time to  look other opportunity like to  invest  at Arizn project as early through at crowdfunding insdustry are chance to have  a better future,

Honestly since cryptoland are intack also to blockchain technology  many icos have grown like a mushrooms and they do not even know which one is the legal and scam, like  in the past year  I think almost ico  are scams and because of that other investors were actually carrying out.

I agree that there is a lot of scam ICO's around. Also a lot of investors fall to them,but there are also legitimate ICO project . All we need to do is to check and study very well about those projects. We should conduct  a depth study and investigation regarding there project. We need to determine if those project that we want to invest is real,and legitimate.

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

Hello admin! I had a small problem with charging stakes in bounty, can you help me?
Hello supportercoin56, I'm not an admin, but I advise you to contact their admin via telegram media or contact their bounty manager. If you feel it is important.
Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
  If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
All of you guys have a point on it, we never knows what is going to happen... We cannot say that this is scam or not if we didn't see it with our own eyes, and for the supporters and investors of this project they will need to get ready for what is going to happen...
In any project you have to expect the unexpected probably the worst and best of it and get ready for anything that might happen, so you'll never got hurt too much in the end... Also for you to have an idea on what is the best possible response or necessary things to do...
Supporting any projects and investing in it is really a big risk. By reviewing everything about the project and
even checking on developers' background, will somehow give you a hint if a project is worth taking a risk.
Be wise with your judgement and be open with its outcome.
I really agree with you regarding being wise. This is our money that we are talking about. We should be very careful about how we handle our investments. It is really important that we are quite sure of what is the project that we need to invest. That is the reason why we are putting our eggs on different baskets. If something goes wrong on other baskets, there are still chances to win over the other lost eggs.

Exactly right.Being wise is one of the investors characteristic. I think no one will invest just to loss. Every investors thinks of profit from their capital investment that's why before investing a wise investors study first the project very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: