Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
naer7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

What I admire on this project is its goal to have transparency and accountability on every transaction. Arizn creates a new platform that will give opportunities to startups and existing community businesses to be funded and get exposed to the market. This will definitely a big help for them.

There are lots of crowdfunding worldwide but they are unregulated and centralized causing funders to think twice and lose confidence about the system. And because of this, startup businesses and small time businesses that needs funders are greatly affected by this decreasing confidence by funders of crowdfunding.

However, here come Arizn offering a crowdfunding platform hhat is transparent and accountable. A project that is intended for community businesses.

How can you say that this project is accountable and transparent?
kind show me how you see it?

there are so many SCAM ICO which is bad for the good ones like this, people are getting scared investing in project because of those scammers.
i just hope investors will not look this project like those in the past.

I don't have any background yet in crowdfunding platform. So, even Arizn had a successful private sale, how do I invest if I don't know really about their project? Well, that is my perception when I did not view their whitepaper. But when I look at the WP, my confusion gradually turn to brightness.

Well the community of module is already have so many members and investors are keep investing in the project, which is why it has a potential to succeed also the features of the platform are in good reputation and many users will like it.I read their website the project look promising and have a brighter future, I will stay tuned with the latest updates about them.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!

yes, positive trust is important, because people will surely check if the project's bounty manager is worthy to trust and also if he or she is reliable not like other bounty manager that has lot of promises but will scam you in the end. and if the project's bounty manager is both trustworthy and reliable, people will be convinced to join  in this project.
one of the foundation of a good project is their personnel and as usual one of it is the manager or the bounty manager to be specific. In order to gain and build trust they must ensure that they are doing the best and spreading reliable informations which is one of the factors that could attract more investors to a certain project, that is why i am amazed how they manage this one and hopefully they will succeed in the upcoming future events that will come.
I agree with you. It is something to do with the management and marketing team. This is a good project and someone should be handling this project very nice and easy. The ARIZN team I think is really serious about this and they will do their best to make this project a successful one.
So if that is the reason we need to support this project for all that we can, and lets count on arizn to get the success they wanted... Its just normal for every project to have a haters or someone will put a negative comments about it even if its not true...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!

yes, positive trust is important, because people will surely check if the project's bounty manager is worthy to trust and also if he or she is reliable not like other bounty manager that has lot of promises but will scam you in the end. and if the project's bounty manager is both trustworthy and reliable, people will be convinced to join  in this project.
one of the foundation of a good project is their personnel and as usual one of it is the manager or the bounty manager to be specific. In order to gain and build trust they must ensure that they are doing the best and spreading reliable informations which is one of the factors that could attract more investors to a certain project, that is why i am amazed how they manage this one and hopefully they will succeed in the upcoming future events that will come.
I agree with you. It is something to do with the management and marketing team. This is a good project and someone should be handling this project very nice and easy. The ARIZN team I think is really serious about this and they will do their best to make this project a successful one.
So if that is the reason we need to support this project for all that we can, and lets count on arizn to get the success they wanted... Its just normal for every project to have a haters or someone will put a negative comments about it even if its not true...
Yes its normal, why you see a negative comment about arizn platform? Because i don't see any or maybe im not reading everybody's comment on this thread, and we know that arizn is not scam and true to their plans... Lets wait for their announcements or update to know the status of their ICO...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.
Yea sure giga19! But you know what? I been to their twitter profile and guess what i found out. They have a lot followers and you could see a lot of nice tweets  about the project. They are giving a lot of compliments and I believe they are also supporting them in their ICO.

There are many retweets that Arizn shared comes from the delightful words of the people. I also read some of their tweets and I feel like Arizn catches the eye of the public. No one knows what will be done in their token sale but in my opinion, the tweets of the twitter users will give a good impact to the community of Arizn. In this case, I am expecting that they will become more popular to the world and token sale will finish earlier.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.
Yea sure giga19! But you know what? I been to their twitter profile and guess what i found out. They have a lot followers and you could see a lot of nice tweets  about the project. They are giving a lot of compliments and I believe they are also supporting them in their ICO.

There are many retweets that Arizn shared comes from the delightful words of the people. I also read some of their tweets and I feel like Arizn catches the eye of the public. No one knows what will be done in their token sale but in my opinion, the tweets of the twitter users will give a good impact to the community of Arizn. In this case, I am expecting that they will become more popular to the world and token sale will finish earlier.

If the token sale of Arizn will finish earlier, I expect that it will exact to the bull run. Hm. If we invest today in a minimum amount of 1ETH, definitely it will grow. I am looking for my funds and if I got some ETH in my wallet, I will put it their. I will buy more Arizn so that I will be one of the luckiest investors of Arizn.
I think that having a competition upon the investors will give them also an additional investment. For example, for those who invest of 1ETH above will get a ticket and have a chance to win an amount of 20,000 AALT. Is it okay?
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Wow,,it means this Arizn project are also famous to the field of twitter,it nice to know due to  I'm also believe that  this Arizn project , will have already trusted investor despite it will very new on thier field ,,and I really think that the team behind of Arizn are very knowledgeable and expirencess to the field of crowdfunding system due to , it will rise the fund immediately as early of three week? how great this project.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Well for me good idea about what you are saying so it's no wonder that arizn's time will come to be popular this time especially as I have a crowdfunding system in the history of the project that it does, so it's more powerful 2 million dollars so it will be a success now.
A lot of projects that are struggling in reaching the soft cap. Though every team exerts effort in order for them to success, we can see how does a particular project ranges from another one. Arizn has a good start up, we can see how does this project goes on. They are currently sold 4M usd during PRE-ICO, if their sales will continouosly move up, there is a tendency for them to reach the hard cap out of the time.
Really? 4m dollar? Wow! Jaw-dropping news. While some ICOs struggle to reach half of their soft cap and sometime if they dont reach the target amount for it they don continue the main sale, but with Arizn, amazing! It only means that there are more people trusting them.
Is that a reliable source? If it is, then i am speechless. Besides, the concept of this project is very useful, that is why they have reached that target. Many i guess can't wait to have tho project start formally.

since we have negative thouhghts and comments about crowdfunding system before,,But the case to Arizn project are also crowdfunding but is unique system and use it to blockchain technology to make sure that all transaction are record transparency and clear base on data incode to blockchain,,therefore I think this is one of the reason, why many investor are open minded again  join and invest at the field of crowdfunding through at Arizn project.

cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

I really like the idea of your project.it nice to know due to  I'm also believe that  this Arizn project , will have already trusted investor despite it will very new on thier field ,,and I really think that the team behind of Arizn are very knowledgeable and expirencess to the field of crowdfunding system due to. good luck !
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Well for me good idea about what you are saying so it's no wonder that arizn's time will come to be popular this time especially as I have a crowdfunding system in the history of the project that it does, so it's more powerful 2 million dollars so it will be a success now.
Well, maybe you have 2 million dollars possible, but nobody can say that because this site prediction is so now that I think it's a good way to go so it's a good start in the world because it's going to be the time it takes, so in the crowdfunding system and in Its historical project is not surprising to achieve success in early seasons.
That's true, Arizn has been in the crowdfunding projects over the years and that private sale success is not far from possible because of the communities that has been there whom they have strong ties. With that supporters, I hope, Arizn  will also gain the trust of other people with this tokenised crowdfunding platform.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Arizn Crowdfunding is really good concept, when you invest just 'keep on keeping on'.
Above all else, keep trying and keep working.
If your first pitch doesn't yield results, try again.
Focus on the positive aspects of your pitch and learn from the negatives.
I agree. Crowdfunding is not really easy. But if one has a good project(be it a product, service or idea), Arizn crowdfunding can be the CFP one can try on.Their strength comes from their edge of being involved and have in socio-economic projects over the years and with strong ties to communities. Being in crowdfunding, supporters are needed. And yes, keep trying and keep working, focusing on the positive aspects of your project, people will eventually see the great purpose of your project and support from them can be received.  
Nothing is really easy with every project. But when they have created a strong team, nothing is impossible even how big the project is. All they need is a committed and dedicated individual that will put the project on a certain level and the reputation will really build-up. ARIZN team is really doing their best to make this project happen. I am looking forward to its success!

You are right about that, and since that we all know the Arizn is a big project, and they started before a priveate sale which will become succeed, i have no doubt that this project will become successful on its project goals.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

What I admire on this project is its goal to have transparency and accountability on every transaction. Arizn creates a new platform that will give opportunities to startups and existing community businesses to be funded and get exposed to the market. This will definitely a big help for them.

There are lots of crowdfunding worldwide but they are unregulated and centralized causing funders to think twice and lose confidence about the system. And because of this, startup businesses and small time businesses that needs funders are greatly affected by this decreasing confidence by funders of crowdfunding.

However, here come Arizn offering a crowdfunding platform hhat is transparent and accountable. A project that is intended for community businesses.

there are so many SCAM ICO which is bad for the good ones like this, people are getting scared investing in project because of those scammers.
Arizn crowdfunding being built in Blockchain gives everyone a transparency & trust in fundraising process. . All the transactions are being recorded including funders payment security, records of every single contribution and every transaction that it will have.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Take it on your own risk...
whitepaper, THE LAST PAGE!!

Business Risks
- Our fundraiser may fail.
- we may as a possibility not meet our funding targets.

Risk of Uninsured Losses
AALT and ALT tokens are uninsured unless you are able to specifically obtain private
insurance to insure them. In the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public
insurer.

Counterparty risks
There is always the possibility that the institutions and service providers that the Arizn
ecosystem does business with may encounter financial difficulties that may negatively
affect their operational capabilities or result in disruption and or losses to AALT token
and the Arizn ecosystem.

Risks Arising from Taxation
The tax characterization of AALT token is uncertain. You must seek your own tax
advice in connection with purchasing AALT and ALT tokens, which may result in
adverse tax consequences to you.

Thanks for the quote. Most of the people do not care about these things that much ehich is pretty sad because one way or another some people will really make mistakes and it will surely cost money and the importance of the money lost eill vary from one person to another. But one thing is for sure, some will be crying over it. I really salute white papers that include these important reminders to keep investors aware of what they are getting themselves into.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Of course, every project really want to become successful, and every team dedicated themselves to their project and do all their best to make it successful and become popular in the entire world which is a very helpful for the people who want to be engage in the blockchain technology.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
And I should really think that Arizn project will be very active crowdfunding,due to we have also  11 backer that positively bet on this project  Arizn,Although we know that every project have also challenge to become achievement from  every step ,

Judging by how it already is right now, I am pretty sure that this project is truly on the right path to success. Although nothing is for certain in this industry, I am very positive about this one because of all the achievements it has achieved in such a short amount of time. Which is obviously the fruits of the hardwork of the developers. This makes me feel even safer in supporting this project. I believe the numbers today are nothing compared to what's still to come.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Pre-Sale
June 26 2018
1 ETH = up to 14,000 AALT
up to 40% bonus
98,000,000 AALT
(up to $2 million)

they have sold greater that 2 million USD on their pre-sale...

There are now on their MAIN ICO now which has a 30% bouns and will last for 2 months.
wow that was just wow and quiet awesome. Hopefully they will continue to succeed and proceed to future plans as what they have stated on their roadmap. it is incredible by the thought that they manage to raise that kind of amount on just their pre sale, so big expectations are being watch by most of us here on this project.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Pre-Sale
June 26 2018
up to 40% bonus
98,000,000 AALT
(up to $2 million)

There are now on their MAIN ICO now which has a 30% bouns and will last for 2 months.
wow that was just wow and quiet awesome. Hopefully they will continue to succeed and proceed to future plans as what they have stated on their roadmap. it is incredible by the thought that they manage to raise that kind of amount on just their pre sale, so big expectations are being watch by most of us here on this project.
Isn't it amazing right? If you think about it carefully, this idea of a project is already common in this era and in field, but if you see how much they have earned only in their first sale, you wouldn't really think that it is common. I guess the investors saw something great about this one and as for me i guess this has a potential that is also why the investors couldn't resist about it and looking forward to its main sale.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Pre-Sale
June 26 2018
up to 40% bonus
98,000,000 AALT
(up to $2 million)

That is good to hear. This is definitely a good chance for investors to participate in such a great project. I believe that ARIZN's ICO will be a huge hit and success having gained a good support from the 2 Million pre-sale.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Pre-Sale
June 26 2018
up to 40% bonus
98,000,000 AALT
(up to $2 million)

That is good to hear. This is definitely a good chance for investors to participate in such a great project. I believe that ARIZN's ICO will be a huge hit and success having gained a good support from the 2 Million pre-sale.

As I observed this project is getting more and more users to participate in the discussion. It only shows that Arizn has its own potential. I hope to see more discussion on what Arizn has to offer with its users and make it clearer for users to understand the idea of a Crowd Funding platform.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 07:07:19 PM by UnBiased

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...
That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
You have a point on that, we need first understand their white paper before we give some feedback or compliment regarding the project, because the team are study first what is being written on it before they finalize what is being written on the white paper.
Investors are smart too. They will probably study this project first after they invest.
Studying a particular project is a good way to know how it will work and to forecast if it will succeed or not. So far I like what was happening on this project, it runs in good phase.
You are correct! Investors are now smart, they will research about the project, know its background, the current fund status, the portfolio, the team and the project agenda itself. ARiZN is a great project which gives chances to everyone for investing.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:58 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 05:54:49 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I don't have any background yet in crowdfunding platform. So, even Arizn had a successful private sale, how do I invest if I don't know really about their project? Well, that is my perception when I did not view their whitepaper. But when I look at the WP, my confusion gradually turn to brightness.
That is good to hear and I am glad that you are interested in this project. Just continue on reading the Whitepaper so can really understand the project. I am quite sure that this project will really make a good impact on the crowdfunding industry through Blockchain Technology and ARIZN team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: