Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85285 times)
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 07:59:48 AM
Merited by bbc.reporter (1)

According to Covington, he is taking a pay cut for this fight versus Gamebred Masvidal because he does not care about the money for this fight. I am shaking my head in skepticism. What will happen to Colby Covington's share of the pay per view if he did not accept it? Everything will go to Masvidal?

Also, does everyone really believe in this feud between Colby and Masvidal? Is Colby really helping Masvidal if his share of the pay per view is going to Masvidal? Head shaking.

UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington was allegedly willing to take a pay cut and give up pay-per-view points to fight at UFC 272.

During his UFC 272 pre-fight media day availability, Covington detailed how personal this fight is for him to the point that money is an afterthought.

“This is just a personal rivalry, this isn’t about the money,” Covington said. “I didn’t come here to fight for money. I took a pay cut, I didn’t care about the money for this fight. This is about settling a blood rivalry, this is a long time coming. This guy’s been holding it off as long as he could until he had no other opportunities. This is the biggest opportunity he can get to pay his alimony, to pay his child support. So of course he’s gotta come and get this losing paycheck.

When further pressed for clarification, Covington doubled down on his financial stance regarding his fight with Masvidal.

“Yeah, I foregoed the pay-per-view, I don’t care about the pay-per-view for this fight. I wanna come put on a show in the UFC and show that I’m deserving of being a lifetime UFC fighter.”

Source https://www.mmanews.com/2022/03/colby-covington-pay-cut/

I buy the rivalry, I mean, it could be fake, but I buy it to a certain extent, there is no reason I wouldn't, people fall out. What I do not buy is Colby taking a pay cut Cheesy He might be spinning it in a way that he asked for more money, they rejected him and now he says he took a pay cut Cheesy So that's like me saying I took a pay cut at work because my boss denied my pay raise that I asked XD

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 10:52:39 AM

^ The bad blood looks real (for Colby at least). I also do not see why he would lie about the pay cut. I mean if it's a dispute about the share of the PPV, he would still insist on getting something instead of foregoing. It's probably Jorge who asked more money and Colby just got tired of the back & forth negotation.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 11:30:26 AM

The drama is real.

They were friends until Colby Covington said Jon Jones used steroids in college and threatened to disclose Tyron Woodley having skeletons in his closet that could land him in prison. All of the brazilians were mad after Colby said brazil is a dump and brazilians are filthy animals. Fabricio Werdum went so far as to hit Colby over the head with a boomerang in australia.

Angry Fabricio Werdum throws boomerang at Colby Covington | Altercation
27,778 views    Nov 15, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q64KBGAOiI4

After that, it seemed like influential people in and out of the MMA industry put pressure on Jorge Masvidal to kick their friendship to the curb. And that's exactly what he did.

Colby is a talented fighter and I respect what he can do in the cage, but I'm not a fan of his snitch antics where he airs everyone's dirty laundry.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 12:04:38 PM

Colby is a talented fighter and I respect what he can do in the cage, but I'm not a fan of his snitch antics where he airs everyone's dirty laundry.

Everyone knows colby well, because in my opinion apart from McGregor, colby is a fighter who often makes a mess of every word he says, so far colby has often been criticized for his words that often divide fellow fighters and UFC fans around the world.
But despite his bad behavior I hope the fight against Masvidal later will be an interesting and full angry fight, I also don't really like Masvidal, but hope that Masvidal can silence Colby's mouth later in the UFC 272 fight.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 03:40:26 PM

^ The bad blood looks real (for Colby at least). I also do not see why he would lie about the pay cut. I mean if it's a dispute about the share of the PPV, he would still insist on getting something instead of foregoing. It's probably Jorge who asked more money and Colby just got tired of the back & forth negotation.

Yup I guess it did look real...  Lol.  It looked so real that it also didn't look like an actual press conference.  It was like watching two brothers yapping at each other all the time.  They just won't stop.  It's hilarious and it's almost like you want them to kiss and make up.  Cheesy  Seriously tho, as long as the fight in the cage, I don't really care if it's fake beef or not.

So yeah...  Official weigh ins start in an hour or so.  Enjoy.  

UFC 272:  Live Weigh In Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBdVrJNGnnM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 03:52:38 AM

Definitely, no reason for Makachev to have that fight. With him being number 3, I doubt there's even a need for him fighting Dariush (unfortunately), he could just bypass all that and get a title shot by the end of the year. Dariush vs Makachev would be a great fight, and I am not sure what Dariush would have to do to secure that fight, but Makachev definitely would have the upper hand not just in those negotiations, but in negotiations for any other fight besides the title shot.

Negotiation is great but fighting again after that fight with Bobby Green will surely stress a fighter, and I think Makhachev doesn't have to accept all fights offered to him he doesn't need to prove himself, but if Beneil Dariush would want another fight for him I think it needs to wait, for another event to be settle, perhaps that is the only fight he doesn't need to reject because it is the scheduled fight, only canceled, so a Beneil Dariush could be possible or he can straightly go towards a title match.

Most wrestling is structured around getting takedowns, points and pins.

Grapplers and BJJ is more about getting chokes and subs.

There are positions in grappling that could never be found in wrestling. Things like pulling guard and taking the back don't exist in wrestling AFAIK. Wrestlers who don't train grappling aren't good in those positions. Bobby Green got finished in a grappling position which he might never see in wrestling. Something similar could be said about Gaethje losing to Khabib. Etc.

Thanks for Elaborating This, mostly I am aware that wrestling also has a position because of how Khabib, Islam, and Khamzat Executes it, but apparently, I am not seeing the big picture, well maybe because I have seen wrestling only with the WWE well that is just for entertainment and not usually related with real fights but thanks again for sharing.

From 2017 to 2019 Colby said Jon Jones used steroids. Colby said he had info on Tyron Woodley that could put him in jail if needed. Colby called brazilians filthy animals. Colby said things that put pressure on people to turn on him and throw him under a bus. Eventually, I think Jorge Masvidal obliged.

Now Colby is saying things about Jorge Masvidal. He says Masvidal abandoned his ex wife and kids.

So it is just all hearsay and for hyping the fight, well I don't really like Colby when he does do some shit like that, but I never really like the guy, I mostly like Jorge Masvidal more than him but mostly I don't really like Masvidal aswell, but well I will give my pick on that fight because it is the main event but mostly I will not really interested in watching these two fight.

I have to say something, I think we all remember that Khabib Nurmagomedov struggled a little against Tibau and Islam Makhachev knocked out Tibau quite convincingly. I am not saying that he is better than Khabib Nurmagomedov. But he certainly has the striking that Nurmagomedov probably didn't have or didn't even need to show. What I am trying to say is Islam Makhachev is a really dangerous guy and I don't think any fighter would like to dodge him if they can.

I totally agree with you, I surely think that Makhachev has good striking, better than Nurmagomedov's form, but Khabib Nurmagomedov is still the best with grappling, but Khabib Nermagomenodov recent interview he says that Islam Makhachev is a different fighter now and improving so much, although there is a difference with their technique in grappling, because Makhachev is slower than Khabib in the ground it is still dangerous when near the cage wall.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 06:42:45 AM

According to Covington, he is taking a pay cut for this fight versus Gamebred Masvidal because he does not care about the money for this fight. I am shaking my head in skepticism. What will happen to Colby Covington's share of the pay per view if he did not accept it? Everything will go to Masvidal?

Also, does everyone really believe in this feud between Colby and Masvidal? Is Colby really helping Masvidal if his share of the pay per view is going to Masvidal? Head shaking.

UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington was allegedly willing to take a pay cut and give up pay-per-view points to fight at UFC 272.

During his UFC 272 pre-fight media day availability, Covington detailed how personal this fight is for him to the point that money is an afterthought.

“This is just a personal rivalry, this isn’t about the money,” Covington said. “I didn’t come here to fight for money. I took a pay cut, I didn’t care about the money for this fight. This is about settling a blood rivalry, this is a long time coming. This guy’s been holding it off as long as he could until he had no other opportunities. This is the biggest opportunity he can get to pay his alimony, to pay his child support. So of course he’s gotta come and get this losing paycheck.

When further pressed for clarification, Covington doubled down on his financial stance regarding his fight with Masvidal.

“Yeah, I foregoed the pay-per-view, I don’t care about the pay-per-view for this fight. I wanna come put on a show in the UFC and show that I’m deserving of being a lifetime UFC fighter.”

I buy the rivalry, I mean, it could be fake, but I buy it to a certain extent, there is no reason I wouldn't, people fall out. What I do not buy is Colby taking a pay cut Cheesy He might be spinning it in a way that he asked for more money, they rejected him and now he says he took a pay cut Cheesy So that's like me saying I took a pay cut at work because my boss denied my pay raise that I asked XD

However creating drama and the shouting causes me to be very skeptical because they appear to be overdramatizing this feud. It might be real, however, if they are in the Oscar awards the both of them would also be nominated for best actor hehehe.

Also, I would be much more skeptical of this feud if Jorge Masvidal wins the fight. An Oscar trophy should be the prize for the winner hehehe. The loser gets complimentary oscar for supporting role.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:43:11 AM

Jorge Masvidal on weigh-ins looked that weight cutting was hard for him. He looked exhausted, while Colby looked quite fresh.

Masvidal got a new tattoo. Flying knee. I would say that this is the best or maximum achievement he has got in UFC. He is trying to speculate with that, to make people remember it longer, which means he would stay longer in UFC (he has 2 looses in a row right now, and I think will lose today).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 12:39:41 PM

However creating drama and the shouting causes me to be very skeptical because they appear to be overdramatizing this feud. It might be real, however, if they are in the Oscar awards the both of them would also be nominated for best actor hehehe.

Also, I would be much more skeptical of this feud if Jorge Masvidal wins the fight. An Oscar trophy should be the prize for the winner hehehe. The loser gets complimentary oscar for supporting role.

Both of them exchanged a lot to market this fight so yea we could say it's overdone. I also don't buy it, the reason why they speak loudly insulting each other is for the PPV to make sales. Dana likes it. Even when the family got involved already.

Despite all this drama, the odds do not look good. One has to bet on more fights to make more money. Looks like it's an easy win for Spivak. And maybe Holland too.

minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 05:57:33 PM

-snip-
I totally agree with you, I surely think that Makhachev has good striking, better than Nurmagomedov's form, but Khabib Nurmagomedov is still the best with grappling, but Khabib Nermagomenodov recent interview he says that Islam Makhachev is a different fighter now and improving so much, although there is a difference with their technique in grappling, because Makhachev is slower than Khabib in the ground it is still dangerous when near the cage wall.

Yes and, sometimes quite like the slow style of Islam because his striking seems to be sudden and deadly. He has so much power in his striking and he also believes in himself. A lot of people say that he will be living in Khabib Nurmagomedov Shadow but I think that's not going to be the case in the future.

Jorge Masvidal on weigh-ins looked that weight cutting was hard for him. He looked exhausted, while Colby looked quite fresh.

Masvidal got a new tattoo. Flying knee. I would say that this is the best or maximum achievement he has got in UFC. He is trying to speculate with that, to make people remember it longer, which means he would stay longer in UFC (he has 2 looses in a row right now, and I think will lose today).

I think the problem is his performance has quite literally dropped. He has lost to fights in a row and that also quite badly. And the achievement that he had is obviously one of the best and I am not going to nitpick him for getting a tattoo of it. But he needs to improve his game otherwise it is not going to be a good journey for him.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 06:46:33 PM

Here are my picks for later fights highlighted in green are my picks

Colby Covington VS Jorge Masvidal

Covington was great when it comes to getting into a position for me I am more for Covington than for Masvidal, and seriously I don't really want his main event, but again it is the one given, but for me, Colby Covington could be a great pick, he can surely have technical fighting moves against Masvidal, so I will go with Covington winning this,

Rafael Dos Anjos VS Renato Moicano

Well, after Rafael Fiziev was forced to not fight because he is positive on Covid-19 Renato Moicano stepped in to fight Rafael Dos Anjos, if I could possibly want Fisiev to fight this match, we can not do much about it but for but getting Renato Moicano for this fight I think he never fights a more longer fight than Dos Anjos, so this could be an exhausting match for him, Moicano really wants a win with Submissions and 9 of them are by Submission and 7 on Decision, but for RDA there is a lot new level of fights you can see just by looking at their stats, for me Rafael Dos Anjos will win this, and this is the 1st time for Moicano getting into a 5 rounds fight, he might not last.

Brian Kelleher VS Umar Nurmagomedov

For me, this is one fight that is exciting to watch not because a Nurmagomedov is fighting a match, but the style of this Nurmagomedov is absolutely different and very unique to watch, But he can not underestimate Kelleher, because he is a well-rounded fighter that is good at submission aswell, he has good takedown defense, great submission ability, has great power with his feat that could be great at striking aswell, but for me, Umar Nurmagomedov might be good at kicking pretty much he is a kicking Nurmagomedov, but he is good at grappling holds and might finish this fight on the ground, so my take will be Umar Nurmagomedov.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 07:52:18 PM

He's also known to love his McD's.  Lol.  But as far as him having some weight cutting issues, the guy is around 36 years old.  As an athlete that's kinda over the hill imo.  If not then he's def getting there.

Anyway some small bets for the event:  Elliot vs Ulanbekov under 2.5, Kelleher vs Nurmagomedov under 2.5.  I like Negumereanu to win as the slight underdog, I think Nzechukwu has no heart.  Jalin Turner and a parlay with Holland and Covington...  If I win one of these bets, putting it in Covington to win at R5.  The line is at 25 rn.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:30:14 PM

Umar Nurmagomedov is a safe bet but the odds are really low, i might go for a parlay with Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal fight going the distance is a safe bet and i am expecting Colby Covington to showcase his wrestling skills and a five round war and both the fighters not willing to give up till the last bell. My other picks are Edson Barboza, Kevin Holland and Sergey Spivak, Ludovit Klein.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 06:20:54 AM

Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal went the distance and it was not a disappointment like some of the hyped up fights, Rafael dos Anjos and Renato Moicano was a war and Renato Moicano showed his heart with the way he was able to take all those punishment and still coming out hard. Rest of the fight card went as expected with Kevin Holland, Sergey Spivak and Umar Nurmagomedov winning the fight as expected and finally this card parlay was a success Kiss.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 07:33:08 AM

The results fresh from the oven.

Can't say I'm really shocked about the outcomes. Actually, I am quite surprised Covington and Masvidal went the distance. Besides that, it was a damn long event. And as for the Covington / Masvidal beef, is it squished? Is it over? Does anyone really care Cheesy ?

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 11:53:28 AM

Can't say I'm really shocked about the outcomes. Actually, I am quite surprised Covington and Masvidal went the distance. Besides that, it was a damn long event. And as for the Covington / Masvidal beef, is it squished? Is it over? Does anyone really care Cheesy ?
I made my predictions about the main event going the distance and considering how resilient both fighters are, it is hard to see a finish when they face each other, had a good card and only Edson Barboza disappointed me completely but the rest of the fighters performed as expected.

source: wiki

On to the next event, i believe it is hard to predict looking at the fight card, need to watch some of the fights to make a decision.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 12:37:05 PM

There was no result that surprised me in this card. In the Covington v Masvidal match, Covington dominated the match very well and the intensity was as usual. In the fourth round, masvidal caught Masvidal's chin with a very good counter hook, actually where Covington got pretty tight. I think Masvidal should have taken the risk after that, however tired he was, I'm sure he regretted not doing it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 01:27:33 PM

Umar Nurmagomedov is a safe bet but the odds are really low, i might go for a parlay with Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal fight going the distance is a safe bet and i am expecting Colby Covington to showcase his wrestling skills and a five round war and both the fighters not willing to give up till the last bell. My other picks are Edson Barboza, Kevin Holland and Sergey Spivak, Ludovit Klein.

Yup! it is really low so I haven't made a bet on who's winning but I have bet that Umar Nurmagomedov will win via Submission and it did!

And nowhere is the result on my picks for the UFC 272

Colby Covington VS Jorge Masvidal - WIN

Truly just like what I am thinking this could be a dominant fight for Colby Covington, mostly on wrestling Covington was pretty much dominating the fight not even with wrestling but with the stand-up, Colby Covington really is a more dominant fighter and they say this is a grudge match, Colby Covington, on the ring and calm and he doesn't really get his emotion gets into him because he is fighting technically and setting up all his punches for the takedowns, and I think Jorge Masvidal was tired because of Covington's takedowns, well actually I am not that impressed but the fight is OK for me.

Rafael Dos Anjos VS Renato Moicano - WIN

This fight was super legit and Rafael Dos Anjos needed a more menacing fighter like Rafael Fiziev or Islam Makhachev, Renato Moicano is not really on par for Rafael Dos Anjos, great takedown defense, and Moicano is done for with his striking, and Dos Anjos is saying that he is kind of rusty right now but look what he can do with Renato Moicano if he is rusty a total domination.

Brian Kelleher VS Umar Nurmagomedov - WIN

Umar Nurmagomedov is getting those kicks like a whip, Thos faster kicks were just a setup so his opponent would pursue takedowns and Umar Nurmagomedov is not just elite in his kicks but with his ground games and we can see the strength or Umar NUrmagomedov, than Brian Kelleher that is why Kelleher had panic and give his back for Nurmagomedov to target a rear-naked choke.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 04:20:07 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

I had Bryce Mitchell to win vs Edson Barboza but I didn't think Mitchell would win via total domination.  Lol.  His style reminds me more of Khabib than Makhachev's style imho.  I think this guy could be top 5 and will be looking to challenge for the belt at 145 by the end of the year imho.

And good pick on Ludovit Klein. 

Edit:  On to the next event.  At first glance the matches I like are Santos vs Ankalaev, Moraes vs Yadong, and def don't miss Periea vs Bruno Silva!

Date:  Saturday, March 12
Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  10:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  8:00pm EST
Venue:  UFC Apex, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:  

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Light Heavyweight:  Thiago Santos vs Magomed Ankalaev            
Bantamweight:  Marlon Moraes vs Song Yadong            
Featherweight:  Sodiq Yusuff vs Alex Caceres            
Light Heavyweight:  Khalil Rountree Jr. vs Karl Roberson            
Lightweight:  Drew Dober vs Terrance McKinney            
Middleweight:  Alex Pereira vs Bruno Silva

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Welterweight:  Matthew Semelsberger vs A.J. Fletcher            
Women's Flyweight:  JJ Aldrich vs Gillian Robertson            
Bantamweight:  Trevin Jones vs Javid Basharat            
Featherweight:  Damon Jackson vs Kamuela Kirk            
Women's Flyweight:  Sabina Mazo vs Miranda Maverick            
Middleweight:  Dalcha Lungiambula vs Cody Brundage            
Bantamweight:  Guido Cannetti vs Kris Moutinho            
Light Heavyweight:  Tafon Nchukwi vs Azamat Murzakanov   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 04:32:37 PM

Colby Covington VS Jorge Masvidal - WIN

Congratulations on the accuracy of all predictions. I have to admit that I was very skeptical if you would make it this time. But maybe because I read your opinions earlier I didn't bet on my tips and thanks to that I saved some money. Thanks!  Cool Cheesy

I am most surprised by Masvidal's loss. I was hoping that he would be more aggressive and break Covington under pressure. As we have seen, Covington was smarter in this fight. I'm afraid this fight was the beginning of the end of Masvidal's career.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: