Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701086 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

Looks like there is an issue with profitability calculations for ethereum (may be just dual mining, not sure) when profit profile groups are used.

I've two profiles [just for reproducing the bug]
a) GTX1070 - Profit Profile with benchmark values for a single GTX1070 GPU
b) SGX001-MINER  - Profit Group with GTX1070 profile and count 1  . [This is a simple case made just for reporting the bug. In reality, the group has three profile groups for all the different card types and the bug still exists]

A sample log is available @ https://pastebin.com/GVSaSdUu

AwesomeMiner reports ethash profit 0.0003611396161 for single GPU profile and 23.7880502519032 for the group. The profits for other algorithms stays more or less the same, as you can see from the log.
Many thanks for finding this one. I've implemented a correction that will be included in next version.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:32:11 PM

Really cool program!  Is there a chance of getting XMR-Stak added?  Cryptonight was basically AMD territory, but XMR-Stak makes it a viable algo for Nvidia now. tpruvot ccminer looks to be the chosen miner for cryptonight but it's WAY behind XMR-Stak.

Also, I don't really understand API's, but from what I've read it's how Awesome Miner does it's thing.  It needs miners to have one with certain info available?  See, told you I don't know much.  Is that why ethminer is still not included?  If so it's a real shame.  I don't like Claymore, but Awesome Miner does look very polished.  I just wish there was the sort of freedom to choose miners that NemosMiner offers.  However NemosMiner is way more complicated to customize, especially if you don't know powershell.  Which I don't.

If only the two could meet and have an algo switching baby Smiley
It looks like XMR-Stak might have an API (the kind of monitoring interface Awesome Miner uses to connect to the mining software to get information about hashrate and similar), but no documentation about it so I'm not sure what it can do. It's some effort to add support for new mining software, so it this one is getting popular, I will add it.

Ethminer doesn't have an API, so there is no way for Awesome Miner to get mining information from that software.

Even if Awesome Miner doesn't provide specific support for a specific kind of mining software, you can always use the Generic Miner concept to start and stop the mining from Awesome Miner. However, you will not get any mining statistics. Was this the kind of flexibility you asked for?
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/genericminer.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Have you thought about also having a tab to monitor all your masternodes?
I've never received that kind of request before. Is it Dash Masternodes or something else? I have to admit that I'm not really familiar with these concepts.

There are lots of coins which have master nodes now. The reason I suggest it because I think it would be easy and very valuable to people who have them. The master node IP is published and I would just want to make sure it is "enabled" or running. I have multiple VPSs with Multiple IPs on those VPSs. It would be nice to monitor. Just a thought. Not sure if any one else even offers anything like it.

You can check out some at  http://masternodes.pro/ and https://www.investitin.com/masternode-list/

Yes, it would include DASH.

VIVO,ENT,DAS,
sidog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

Any reason why SP CCMINER was dropped in favor of the other variant?  I'm trying to get it to work w/ awesome miner for LBRY but unable to.  Well, it sort of works, but I don't get any useful info from the awesome miner client.
CryptoAtticus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:45:20 PM

Does Awesome Miner work with Avalon 741s? If so, what do I need to do to connect to it? Can it connect while my miner is running? Thanks!
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:24:50 AM

Have you thought about also having a tab to monitor all your masternodes?
I've never received that kind of request before. Is it Dash Masternodes or something else? I have to admit that I'm not really familiar with these concepts.

There are lots of coins which have master nodes now. The reason I suggest it because I think it would be easy and very valuable to people who have them. The master node IP is published and I would just want to make sure it is "enabled" or running. I have multiple VPSs with Multiple IPs on those VPSs. It would be nice to monitor. Just a thought. Not sure if any one else even offers anything like it.

You can check out some at  http://masternodes.pro/ and https://www.investitin.com/masternode-list/

Yes, it would include DASH.

VIVO,ENT,DAS,

i also thought about awesome.miner adding masternodes but the Problem is the way masternodes works.
currently awesome.miner is pulling data from mining Software and not from coins blockchain rpc
patrike would have to sync the coin, fetch data from blockchain and filter your prefered address (your masternode)
this simply is another Service.if you dont want to Monitor your masternode at command line i suggest you check the blockchain Explorer and look if you received payments.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
codereverser

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:21:55 AM

Many thanks for finding this one. I've implemented a correction that will be included in next version.

thanks. Got one more query. What's the best way to configure a rig with a combination of nvidia / AMD GPUs? I tried setting up profile group, but the software that gets selected (except claymore dual miner) doesn't usually support both type of GPUs, and the rig ends up mining with only partial hash rate.

Is it possible to

a) Let awesomeminer run multiple software (one for each brand of GPU)

OR

b) Assuming (a) is difficult to implement, is it possible to configure two miners in the same machine , each managing separate group of GPUs?
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

thanks. Got one more query. What's the best way to configure a rig with a combination of nvidia / AMD GPUs? I tried setting up profile group, but the software that gets selected (except claymore dual miner) doesn't usually support both type of GPUs, and the rig ends up mining with only partial hash rate.

Is it possible to

OR

b) Assuming (a) is difficult to implement, is it possible to configure two miners in the same machine , each managing separate group of GPUs?

That's basically the same thing isn't it?  It really depends on the mining software, but there should be a way to two to do it.  For one, you can setup two managed miners pointing to the same host.  One managed miner using software exclusive to AMD, and the other for nvidia.  It should detect the correct card, and run two instances of mining software on the rig.  In the case of using some versions of Claymore that support both, you would setup managed software to target gpu 0, 1, 2 (if those were 3 of one variety,) and gpu 3, 4, 5 of the other variety.  You would specify the the GPUs to targe as a custom command line.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

Is it possible to

OR

That's basically the same thing isn't it?  It really depends on the mining software, but there should be a way to two to do it.  For one, you can setup two managed miners pointing to the same host.  One managed miner using software exclusive to AMD, and the other for nvidia.  It should detect the correct card, and run two instances of mining software on the rig.  In the case of using some versions of Claymore that support both, you would setup managed software to target gpu 0, 1, 2 (if those were 3 of one variety,) and gpu 3, 4, 5 of the other variety.  You would specify the the GPUs to targe as a custom command line.

I had mixed cards in one of my rigs for a while, it worked but awesome kept showing the NV Card as one of my AMD cards sense i couldn't install the AMD cards without one of the amd Cards being in slot 0 . i stay with all the same brands in the same rig.. and the ZEc miner for the NV cards would shut down from time to time, I can't use Claymore's Zec miner because it doesn't support NV cards but the ETH miners does..  and it didn't shut down .

even tired separate groups of GPUs with managed miner ....custom command line etcc   ,,, for me the best way was  keep amd with amd  and NV with NV seems to work better that way with awesome or any thing ....

I have two NV cards sense i posted about that issue a while back, about to buy a third in a week .

But it does work .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
codereverser

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:55:39 AM

That's basically the same thing isn't it?  

Yeah. Essentially both methods are same, just that the second method requires more manual configuration.

Thanks for the tip, btw. Didn't know we could add multiple managed miners pointing to same remote agent. Let me give this a try, when I get back home.
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:25:20 PM

why coin price not true ?
bitcoin : 11,940$

https://pasteboard.co/GKpBjn9.jpg
Same problem
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:41:50 PM

why coin price not true ?
bitcoin : 11,940$

https://pasteboard.co/GKpBjn9.jpg

It was a similar report here a few days ago. It turns out that the Coinbase API sometimes return very high values. Can you also try to verify this link in the web browser when you see this problem?
https://api.coinbase.com/v2/prices/spot
I will try to find a way to detect when Coinbase is giving incorrect responses - but I still don't know why they do.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

Any reason why SP CCMINER was dropped in favor of the other variant?  I'm trying to get it to work w/ awesome miner for LBRY but unable to.  Well, it sort of works, but I don't get any useful info from the awesome miner client.
I'm trying to not only add new mining software all the time, but also remove some older. Now both Ccminer 2.2 and Ccminer Alexis are supported instead of the older CcMiner SpMod. You can still use the old CcMiner SpMod together with Awesome Miner, by adding it as a Managed Software in the Options dialog.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

Does Awesome Miner work with Avalon 741s? If so, what do I need to do to connect to it? Can it connect while my miner is running? Thanks!
Yes. Awesome Miner can connect to the Raspberry Pi unit running Cgminer API, and the miner should be running as well. You can configure this via the Avalon web interface: Status -> CGMiner Configuration.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

I've been spending time on updating the FAQ on the web site with more information:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help.aspx

If anyone is missing a specific area that would make sense to cover in the FAQ, please let me know. Thanks!

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:52:17 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 07:56:20 AM by toptek

Yes. Awesome Miner can connect to the Raspberry Pi unit running Cgminer API, and the miner should be running as well. You can configure this via the Avalon web interface: Status -> CGMiner Configuration.

Guess what i monitor MY Avalon 6 and  my Innosilicon's A4 Dominator  just that way i use minera not the software Avalon supply's for the A6 and wish Innosilicon's would release there CGMiner version as OPEN SOURCE I don't really care for there UI, i would use Minera with there controller and install a more up date version of Raspbian on that controller and use there version of cgminer.and keep it up to date .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:10:24 AM

I can confirm that Awesome Miner works very well with Baikal ASICs.  I just got an A900.  I paid too much for it considering the difficulty rises coming over the next few months with all the other Dash ASICs coming out... but the Baikals do other algos other than just X11.

I setup the MiningPoolHub configuration they specify for Baikals, and Awesome Miner switches between X11, X13, X15, Qubit, and Quark.  That's pretty awesome to see an ASIC profit-switching.  Cheesy

Dexter_Saint_Jock

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

Dear Patrick, can you make the function of sending notifications to Telegram? as in this project for example "rigonline.ru? and how in this project for example "minerstat.com"Huh
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

Dear Patrick, can you make the function of sending notifications to Telegram? as in this project for example "rigonline.ru? and how in this project for example "minerstat.com"Huh
That's on the roadmap. There were some discussions a few weeks ago if Telegram was the best option or if pushover or simlar services could be better.

Also, I'm not sure if I want to put this implementation directly in Awesome Miner due to exposure of API keys and to handle rate limiting in a controlled way. One solution for me could be to make it part of Cloud Services instead, but then it would require you to have a subscription.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Awesome Miner Version 4.0.1

- Better support for CpuMinerOpt by adding the possibility to specify exe-file name of the mining software. Some CPU types requires instruction sets provided by a different CpuMinerOpt executable.
- Remote Agent icon can be configured to be hidden
- Improvements to profit switcher, including a history of previous profit switching decisions in the View Details dialog
- Added Japanese Yen as display currency
- Several corrections, including use of new Blockchain API to show BTC balance

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: