Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312497 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 02:39:08 AM

So quite easy to predict the Monero price based on what a few whales are doing and all via Poloniex?  That explains why on the price chart there are never any big movements, the whale's buy walls moving up and down are too big for lots of small users.  And it suggests XMR distribution is a few mega-whales and lots of small holders, but I haven't seen any stats on what XMR distribution actually looks like?

I'm not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing, but if the part about being "quite easy to predict" where true then you should making a lot of money trading Monero, right?

I don't really see a good case that Monero is more influenced by whales than any other coin. They all have their whales.

Because I don't know what Warz or whoever is going to decide next.  Maybe tomorrow they wake up and want a different coin..  Every time I traded I bought / sold at the worse possible time..  Even with Warz guarantee I would get it wrong...not a trader.  I just accumulate what I think will be around in the long term based on what the devs say their long term goals are and whether I believe they will achieve it or not from researching it.

My guess is this will turn out as well as your trading, dashboy.

Honestly, I would never have guessed you felt like that about Dash Generalize.

If I believed the Monero FUD that he's an 'instaminer' who will dump in week 3, but obviously he's still here in week 70 coding new stuff all day like instant transactions and he grew it to be the leading alt so i would have to be pretty new to think that that guy was an insta-dumper.  

Monero markets would worry me a lot more about people dumping and running off than the dash team...just sayin...poloniex situation isn't healthy...needs fixing

Blocka when this sham comes falling around you, just remember you were warned. I'm not even going to laugh or pull a "I told you so." That thing has scam written all over it, and in hindsight, you'll get what some from Monero, and others, have been saying. You've been told--it's the people who haven't or don't realize how dash got its start that I'm going to make sure see it for what it is. 500k in an hour will never be a "instamine," it will always be an instamine not quotation marks required.

Regardless of his affiliations, I concur with him that the Darkcoin team likely never is going to dump. Why'd they ever do that? Slowly seeping is another thing entirely. Other big holders might though, and some have already done so recently.

He's inserting the scenario that he's reacting to, keep me out of it. I've listed many ways in which the Evan circus comes undone, but not ever on this thread.

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:17:31 AM

So quite easy to predict the Monero price based on what a few whales are doing and all via Poloniex?  That explains why on the price chart there are never any big movements, the whale's buy walls moving up and down are too big for lots of small users.  And it suggests XMR distribution is a few mega-whales and lots of small holders, but I haven't seen any stats on what XMR distribution actually looks like?

I'm not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing, but if the part about being "quite easy to predict" where true then you should making a lot of money trading Monero, right?

I don't really see a good case that Monero is more influenced by whales than any other coin. They all have their whales.

Really?  You don't see a good case for Monero's manipulation?  Sure all coins have whales.  Its probably the same ones in every coin but I know you've been in the tollbox enough to know better than that.  How many times have whales told people to buy because we will never see this price again and then they dump that shit right on their minion's heads.  Then again they tell you suckers to buy.  'We're never going below .0034 again'.  Hurry up and buy your cheap coins.  Then BAM.  Dump that shit. 

When your king was busy with his game.  People wanted to know where their support was.  Why are the walls gone?  How low can we go?  He said he was too busy to worry about the price.  He wasn't going to support it.  People could dump it to whatever and he wouldn't care.  He was too busy to keep the walls up.  At one point he claimed that at any given time he controlled atleast 1/3 of both sides of the board.  That's a lot of influence if you ask me.

I will say that this activity has slowed down over the last few months but 6+ months ago it was running rampant.  Your monero whales were very vocal about their market control and manipulation.  Many of you will not call it that so spin it however you want but it wont change the fact that monero is controlled by just a few people.

Show me another coin that has well known whales not just fanboys and minions doing this same activity openly in a trollbox.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:28:12 AM

Its pretty simple - XMR is effectively a single-exchange coin, and on that exchange there is a constant floating buywall way-bigger than any small XMR investors can touch, being moved up and down, with the whales who own it talking about it in the trollbox - the proof is the whale's words themselves Kazuke!  Kiss

I'm not convinced, you have to proof in one line, besides we all know the buy walls magically appear and no human being is behind them if so they are tampering with mother nature  Undecided

It's a theory and a speculation of his. Just like any other writing in here. BlockaFett finally actually writes something that's not trolling per se, and a legitimate observation. If someone else where to have written what he just wrote, the sentiment towards the content would have been different. I suggest welcoming his new-found tone a bit more.
There's nothing wrong about being concerned that polo is the only legit exchange for Monero.

he is a troll, and you are too naive or dumb to see that, he is finding cracks to get in, like a rat.

Stop attacking other people Kazuki and accusing them of scams and how they just care about profit, over and over again, and you won't get people then coming to accuse you of scams.  Just work on your project and add value to it and if you see a scam then just tell people your opinion once and with proper evidence instead of all speculation, or they won't listen.

I take back some of the stuff I said to Fluffy because TBH I thought there was some real-serious scamming going on.  Now after researching and seeing Poloniex there's just a lot of whales doing what whales do I think and it's up to the community/devs how they run their coin. I credited he and Smooth with too much, but with their attacks on Dash it made me think Monero was a scam exactly how you accuse Dash of being so that shows you how dumb FUDing is if you think it gets you anywhere.

Anyway relax Kazuki this is last post from me on BCT for a long time possibly ever, too much negative energy is not good and I bought what I wanted so no reason for me to be here now...i'm visualizing a peaceful world where Monero and Dash can co-exist, can we do this?....cheers.

Kuriso

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:29:55 AM

Ok Monero market is manipulated, whatcha gonna do about it.

Dash is manipulated by one scammer that do as he wish, I say we should look over there.

Not going to do anything about but continue to increase my holdings at your expense.  I've spent too much time in the box pointing that shit out.  You guys don't care.  I don't care either.  Sometimes I just can't help myself though.  Someone that sees so many problems with other coins is too blinded to see their own.  I just have to bring that shit back into perspective.

In the words of the great Smooth....

"But, but, but.....Dash!"  This thread is about monero not Dash.  Please keep it on topic.

edit..

Ohh you edited your post.  I like the first one better where you admitted to the monero manipulation.  I'll keep that one.
smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:34:38 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 07:58:46 AM by smooth

Really?  You don't see a good case for Monero's manipulation?

I said "more" and no I don't see a good case for that.

I think all these markets are pretty manipulated. Mostly because they are tiny and it's easy to do with relatively little money, and its widely acknowledged that there are whale groups, pump-and-dump groups, etc. running all over the entire market. If they're not manipulating a particular coin it's because they don't see an opportunity is all.

Show me another coin that has well known whales not just fanboys and minions doing this same activity openly in a trollbox.

Go on the dash thread you will see otoh talking about how many new masternodes he's buying and so forth. Different coin, different whale, same shit.

Also,

BlockaFett

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:42:35 AM

Anyway relax Kazuki this is last post from me on BCT for a long time possibly ever, too much negative energy is not good and I bought what I wanted so no reason for me to be here now...i'm visualizing a peaceful world where Monero and Dash can co-exist, can we do this?....cheers.

No point in repeating my concerns, it should be obvious. I will check back in 6 months and see how you are doing........

cheers

Lets hope you keep your word this time. And cut the mellow crap, I know who you are. Mr concerned troll  Kiss

Like I said I take that back Kazuki.  I assumed there was a big scam going on when there isn't because it's obvious who the big holders are and it's obvious they are not the devs which I assumed it was because it looked like that to me for last 8 weeks.  Anyway don't worry i'm giving up on BCT its becoming like pure confrontation. cheers
opennux

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:46:28 AM

Its pretty simple - XMR is effectively a single-exchange coin, and on that exchange there is a constant floating buywall way-bigger than any small XMR investors can touch, being moved up and down, with the whales who own it talking about it in the trollbox - the proof is the whale's words themselves Kazuke!  Kiss

I'm not convinced, you have to proof in one line, besides we all know the buy walls magically appear and no human being is behind them if so they are tampering with mother nature  Undecided

It's a theory and a speculation of his. Just like any other writing in here. BlockaFett finally actually writes something that's not trolling per se, and a legitimate observation. If someone else where to have written what he just wrote, the sentiment towards the content would have been different. I suggest welcoming his new-found tone a bit more.
There's nothing wrong about being concerned that polo is the only legit exchange for Monero.

he is a troll, and you are too naive or dumb to see that, he is finding cracks to get in, like a rat.

Lay it off, yo. I have stated several times that I assume his (and some other's) behaviour is paid for.

I think fluffy/smooths approach to answering are much more productive. They respond with facts and usually level-headedness (sometimes just funny counter-lolz when the trolling gets too ridiculous). And especially, as I see it, for posterity's sake.
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:49:19 AM

Like I said I take that back Kazuki.  I assumed there was a big scam going on when there isn't because it's obvious who the big holders are and it's obvious they are not the devs which I assumed it was because it looked like that to me for last 8 weeks.  Anyway don't worry i'm giving up on BCT its becoming like pure confrontation. cheers

no cheating with sockpuppets, I'll find you Sad

lol.. not my style.  wait....  Activity: 0  "Check out the Monero instamine chart!!!" - there...   take it easy Kazuki Smiley
Kuriso

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:49:56 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 04:00:54 AM by Kuriso

Really?  You don't see a good case for Monero's manipulation?

I said "more" and no I don't see a good case for that.

Man you're fast.  How do you get any work done on your project?  It's like you spend all your time refreshing every thread waiting on a chance to reply.  

In any case, I showed you how monero is "more".  I don't follow the dozens of pages that get created every week in the dash tread nor any other thread.  That said, I've never seen a well known and influential dash whale do what I just laid out for you.  I've seen otho talk about his finex wall at like .001 and I've seen him buying coins but where has he told people to buy now, we're never going here again.  Then the market breaks that point and then go 3x lower.

whale buying coins and making nodes < whale making market calls and telling people to buy now, they won't be able to again.
smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:40:29 AM

In any case, I showed you how monero is "more".  

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't find what you described to be particularly different from and especially not worse than what I've seen on other coins (then again I remember fontas), but I guess that is subjective.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:43:53 AM

Lots of drama here. So what were the predictions? TL;DR

monero bears say its going down. monero bulls are skeptical. its all so riveting, really a shame you didn't read it all.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:18:11 AM

Such a distribution cannot be produced by free-market mechanisms. Same as you crushed dried black peppers and got only flour and whole peppers as a result. There necessarily is the middle size (coarse) fraction at any given time, for the reason that it is the requisite path between these two ends. The mass fraction of the coarse can be modelled statistically in the same way as distribution of the coins.

In Monero, the big holders, since they did not have instamine, have needed to accumulate their stashes over a long time, piecewise. I am one of them and there is no collusion that I know of, in the accumulation, it is wolf against wolf, instead of in the pack. The anonymity of the market renders collusion impossible as frontrunning has no penalty.

The same is the reason that middle-size holders exist in XMR. Everyone who has become big was middle-size first (I was middle-size for several months before started accumulating more); (almost) everyone who is big and wants to cash out, will become middle-sized before selling out (if this even happens! It is not a smart move from diversification standpoint).

I have derived XMR distribution charts purely from theoretical/statistical premises and they can be accessed in Economics.

Code:
			25130	7314743
b_min b_max b_avg #owners XMRtot
367002 734003 519019 1 519019
183501 367002 259509 2 519019
91750 183501 129755 4 519019
45875 91750 64877 8 519019
22938 45875 32439 16 519019
11469 22938 16219 32 519019
5734 11469 8110 64 519019
2867 5734 4055 128 519019
1434 2867 2027 256 519019
717 1434 1014 512 519019
358 717 507 1126 570921
179 358 253 2253 570921
90 179 127 3604 456736
45 90 63 4686 296879
22 45 32 4686 148439
11 22 16 3604 57092
6 11 8 2253 17841
3 6 4 1126 4460
1 3 2 512 1014
0 1 1 256 253
As you quoted, this is based on a completely desktop-statistical methodology relying on the assumptions that XMR distribution is a market phenomenon. For pre/insta/nonmineable coins this is not at all true. I believe it is true for XMR since I know its history.

The coin whose distribution is the closest to the "natural distribution" (above postulated to apply to Monero), has the most "surface" to counter manipulation attempts, the largest liquidity, smallest supply/demand shock price inelasticity, and lowest volatility.

Really?  You don't see a good case for Monero's manipulation?  Sure all coins have whales.  Its probably the same ones in every coin but I know you've been in the tollbox enough to know better than that.  How many times have whales told people to buy because we will never see this price again and then they dump that shit right on their minion's heads.  Then again they tell you suckers to buy.  'We're never going below .0034 again'.  Hurry up and buy your cheap coins.  Then BAM.  Dump that shit. 

When your king was busy with his game.  People wanted to know where their support was.  Why are the walls gone?  How low can we go?  He said he was too busy to worry about the price.  He wasn't going to support it.  People could dump it to whatever and he wouldn't care.  He was too busy to keep the walls up.  At one point he claimed that at any given time he controlled atleast 1/3 of both sides of the board.  That's a lot of influence if you ask me.

I will say that this activity has slowed down over the last few months but 6+ months ago it was running rampant.  Your monero whales were very vocal about their market control and manipulation.  Many of you will not call it that so spin it however you want but it wont change the fact that monero is controlled by just a few people.

Some thoughts in no particular order:

- My advice in the trollbox is seldom applicable to the daytraders, because it is based on an infinite-term mindset while their timeframe is a month at most.

- Being open about market manipulation, means that it is exposed, and is easier to spot and neutralize. The downside risk is that you get the idea that Monero is somehow worse than other coins, because the manipulation is admitted.

The premine groups in other coins are not open about their actions, and you don't notice them, and consequently think these coins are fairer. There are many midsize/big coins that are (allegedly) complete shells, eg. Litecoin. BCN is an example of a coin that shows to have some volume, but my analysis shows that 90%+ of the meager volume is fake. BCN marketcap will at some point be pushed to incredible heights at incredible volume (all faked, because no one at all owns it), and there always are suckers who join to any pump out of ignorance.

- My ability to influence XMR is a consequence of my having wealth both in and outside XMR. I am just a spokesman of a large group of XMR whales, the others prefer to not spend their time trolling about their ability to influence the markets. I will tell it because I have spent years of my life investing in stocks and trading them very unsuccessfully, I so much would have liked to receive free, truthful and actionable advice from the King, but didn't, and needed to learn all by myself.

- The markets work such that the +EV short term action is towards reducing volatility. You can prove it for yourself by setting up a bot that aims to increase volatility and the other one decrease it. The latter one actually makes you money after fees, obviously the first one does not, as it is the counterparty of the latter.

The above is so clear already after about 7 years of experience in university economics and online trading. But I forget that not all have it! Therefore they misunderstand the "manipulation" context and think that it is somehow an activity where you can make money by rocking the boat. No, merely being rich is not manipulation, otherwise all rich people and all owners who hold 1% or more of anything would be manipulators and all banks and all governments would be...

- Trollbox is a place for trolling, not for taking heed of the trading advice given there by strangers

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:28:42 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 03:46:55 PM by BlockaFett

Such a distribution cannot be produced by free-market mechanisms. Same as you crushed dried black peppers and got only flour and whole peppers as a result. There necessarily is the middle size (coarse) fraction at any given time, for the reason that it is the requisite path between these two ends. The mass fraction of the coarse can be modelled statistically in the same way as distribution of the coins.

In Monero, the big holders, since they did not have instamine, have needed to accumulate their stashes over a long time, piecewise. I am one of them and there is no collusion that I know of, in the accumulation, it is wolf against wolf, instead of in the pack. The anonymity of the market renders collusion impossible as frontrunning has no penalty.

The same is the reason that middle-size holders exist in XMR. Everyone who has become big was middle-size first (I was middle-size for several months before started accumulating more); (almost) everyone who is big and wants to cash out, will become middle-sized before selling out (if this even happens! It is not a smart move from diversification standpoint).

I have derived XMR distribution charts purely from theoretical/statistical premises and they can be accessed in Economics.

Code:
			25130	7314743
b_min b_max b_avg #owners XMRtot
367002 734003 519019 1 519019
183501 367002 259509 2 519019
91750 183501 129755 4 519019
45875 91750 64877 8 519019
22938 45875 32439 16 519019
11469 22938 16219 32 519019
5734 11469 8110 64 519019
2867 5734 4055 128 519019
1434 2867 2027 256 519019
717 1434 1014 512 519019
358 717 507 1126 570921
179 358 253 2253 570921
90 179 127 3604 456736
45 90 63 4686 296879
22 45 32 4686 148439
11 22 16 3604 57092
6 11 8 2253 17841
3 6 4 1126 4460
1 3 2 512 1014
0 1 1 256 253
As you quoted, this is based on a completely desktop-statistical methodology relying on the assumptions that XMR distribution is a market phenomenon. For pre/insta/nonmineable coins this is not at all true. I believe it is true for XMR since I know its history.

The coin whose distribution is the closest to the "natural distribution" (above postulated to apply to Monero), has the most "surface" to counter manipulation attempts, the largest liquidity, smallest supply/demand shock price inelasticity, and lowest volatility.

Really?  You don't see a good case for Monero's manipulation?  Sure all coins have whales.  Its probably the same ones in every coin but I know you've been in the tollbox enough to know better than that.  How many times have whales told people to buy because we will never see this price again and then they dump that shit right on their minion's heads.  Then again they tell you suckers to buy.  'We're never going below .0034 again'.  Hurry up and buy your cheap coins.  Then BAM.  Dump that shit.  

When your king was busy with his game.  People wanted to know where their support was.  Why are the walls gone?  How low can we go?  He said he was too busy to worry about the price.  He wasn't going to support it.  People could dump it to whatever and he wouldn't care.  He was too busy to keep the walls up.  At one point he claimed that at any given time he controlled atleast 1/3 of both sides of the board.  That's a lot of influence if you ask me.

I will say that this activity has slowed down over the last few months but 6+ months ago it was running rampant.  Your monero whales were very vocal about their market control and manipulation.  Many of you will not call it that so spin it however you want but it wont change the fact that monero is controlled by just a few people.

Some thoughts in no particular order:

- My advice in the trollbox is seldom applicable to the daytraders, because it is based on an infinite-term mindset while their timeframe is a month at most.

- Being open about market manipulation, means that it is exposed, and is easier to spot and neutralize. The downside risk is that you get the idea that Monero is somehow worse than other coins, because the manipulation is admitted.

The premine groups in other coins are not open about their actions, and you don't notice them, and consequently think these coins are fairer. There are many midsize/big coins that are (allegedly) complete shells, eg. Litecoin. BCN is an example of a coin that shows to have some volume, but my analysis shows that 90%+ of the meager volume is fake. BCN marketcap will at some point be pushed to incredible heights at incredible volume (all faked, because no one at all owns it), and there always are suckers who join to any pump out of ignorance.

- My ability to influence XMR is a consequence of my having wealth both in and outside XMR. I am just a spokesman of a large group of XMR whales, the others prefer to not spend their time trolling about their ability to influence the markets. I will tell it because I have spent years of my life investing in stocks and trading them very unsuccessfully, I so much would have liked to receive free, truthful and actionable advice from the King, but didn't, and needed to learn all by myself.

- The markets work such that the +EV short term action is towards reducing volatility. You can prove it for yourself by setting up a bot that aims to increase volatility and the other one decrease it. The latter one actually makes you money after fees, obviously the first one does not, as it is the counterparty of the latter.

The above is so clear already after about 7 years of experience in university economics and online trading. But I forget that not all have it! Therefore they misunderstand the "manipulation" context and think that it is somehow an activity where you can make money by rocking the boat. No, merely being rich is not manipulation, otherwise all rich people and all owners who hold 1% or more of anything would be manipulators and all banks and all governments would be...

- Trollbox is a place for trolling, not for taking heed of the trading advice given there by strangers

My last comment, but sleeping on it I think need to say my conclusion after yesterday.

Anyone can spend 1 hr on Poloniex and see the obvious Monero price manipulation.  This is very bad for Monero for 2 main reasons:

1.. Like another user said above, people are getting ripped off.  I saw Warz say he sold at .004 - well evidently he pumped it there, and a lot of small / noob investors are bag holder, while he can lower the price and recharge his balances and repeat again.   And the people saying this happens with Dash, there is a whale Otoh on Cryptsy but he just adds a buy wall and leaves it there and when he does he posts it on the thread.  The Monero walls are *always* there and are being moved around constantly.  Some people obviously feel like they *own* Monero and it's there *opportunity* to make some serious $ off of it because they are a lot bigger than anyone else and everything goes via Polo/Polo troll box.  You saying there is no way for people to get that much XMR, well maybe they bought it over the last 6 months when the price was nothing, seeing it on Poloniex, and planning for this to happen?  Like how did XMR come to be on the Polo landing page and get it's own markets box, why they decide to do that when it's not even on any other big exchange or if it is no one trades it there?

2.. True reflection of Monero value - yesterday the whales were talking about how "Monero can't go below 0.0023" - why?  Answer: Because they are manipulating the price *to a narrative* on BCT Monero threads / Polo trollbox, that "Dash is a scam and Monero will replace Dash!!!".  Compare the 2 charts - this narrative holds if Monero stays above 0.0023.  But if it breaks down, its this narrative that also breaks and these whales golden paycheck is undermined.  And *thats* why there is so much slandering of Dash by XMR community.  That is the sales pitch, and the less experienced members not used to using critical thinking just parrot it without really understand why or how speculative and pathetic it looks (same as anything originating from a trollbox on an exchange like Polo) - it doesn't matter to them, because slandering Dash is *required* so the whales can use Dash price chart and the 'fact that it' a scam!' to push small investors around on Poloniex.  

So my price prediction now....the whales will do everything they possible to keep Monero "in the game" and above 0.0023.  It will only go below that if enough small investors sell, or the whales decided to let it dump because either they think the "Dash is a scam and Monero is the next Dash" narrative can survive it (or they pull out which at this stage they can't because they are heavily invested in it)

So actually quite bullish for Monero...but not for the right reasons.

Lastly - "The premine groups in other coins are not open about their actions" - if you are trying to deflect this to Dash, bare in mind it's on a lot of big exchanges that don't have a big trollbox in the middle of every page, and extremely difficult to manipulate between them and with regular big movements / normal patterns on the charts, says a lot that you dismiss the research I did and try to swap places with Dash like that....and you are part of a large whale group?  How interesting?

Not FUD, this is what I found, for those that care about XMR fix this sh*t...and for those of you who claim to be "fighting scams" and now calling Dash a "premine" while Monero whales on Poloniex are using this kind of BS posted 100s of times again and again to shake $ out of less experienced people's pockets daily and build up their golden crypto-paycheque ...fix this sh*t too.

Cheers

EDIT:

Translation:  "It depends on what the Dash price is and then what I decide to do..."

And the last comment, what is the "surprise"?  When they cash out, where will the BTC go?  Which coin do they seem to want to have the lowest price?  ...speculation of course.

othe

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:46:45 PM

I don´t even know where to start but... It´s a free market, every daytrader trades to make a profit, thats why they are called daytraders, i guess. Nothing is wrong with what happens there, If you have no fucking clue about daytrading like me you buy and hold and don´t give a fuck about the current price, if you wanna play that daytrading game then u are playing against others and if you aren´t good enough you lose, simple as that.

And the people saying this happens with Dash, there is a whale Otoh on Cryptsy but he just adds a buy wall and leaves it there and when he does he posts it on the thread.

The only manipulation going on is caused by the dashcoin scammers i guess. Otoh´s buywalls are different to Warz or Ristos or mine or from whoever because...? Or Roger Ver buying millions of BTC in auctions and bragging about it or or or... Oh yeah because you have a stake in DASH.

Seems it was the one man dash show with that dump.

Probs a good time to buy some drk quickly before he buys that up lol

That alone says enough to nullify everything you´ve written.

2.. True reflection of Monero value - yesterday the whales were talking about how "Monero can't go below 0.0023" - why?  Answer: Because they are manipulating the price *to a narrative* on BCT Monero threads / Polo trollbo

If they are willing to buy up all coins below that price, then that sentence is just right.

Lastly - "The premine groups in other coins are not open about their actions" - if you are trying to deflect this to Dash, bare in mind it's on a lot of big exchanges that don't have a big trollbox in the middle of every page, and extremely difficult to manipulate between them, says a lot that you dismiss the research I did and try to swap places with Dash like that....and you are part of a large whale group?  How interesting?

I lol´d hard.

1    Cryptsy   DASH/BTC    $ 34,547   $ 3.06    39.96 %    
2    Bittrex   DASH/BTC    $ 20,756   $ 3.06    24.01 %    
3    Bitfinex   DASH/BTC    $ 10,989   $ 3.05    12.71 %    

Lots of Big Exchanges...ahh yeah in your head. Cryptsy is the main driver, Bittrex also has XMR. Bitfinex gets less and less volume...
Cryptsy refuses to add XMR, feel free to tell them to add it tho.

Not FUD, this is what I found, for those that care about XMR fix this sh*t...and for those of you who claim to be "fighting scams" and now calling Dash a "premine" while Monero whales on Poloniex are shaking $ out of less experienced people's pockets daily and build up their golden crypto-paycheque ...fix this sh*t too.

Nothing to fix, if you don´t want to lose money daytrading then don´t daytrade - ITS THAT EASY.
I don´t daytrade, my avg buy price is way below the current price, its simply not worth it to me to risk my funds with daytrading, others are better at it tho, let them do it. If they lose out its because of their greed and its entirely their problem.

Monero is about financial freedom and you want to tell them wtf they can do with their XMR?
Who the fuck are you to to even talk about that, they can all do what they want with their XMR, be it daytrading or whatever as long as they aren´t lying scumbags like TrueCryptonaire.

BlockaFett

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:59:25 PM

I don´t even know where to start but... It´s a free market, every daytrader trades to make a profit, thats why they are called daytraders, i guess. Nothing is wrong with what happens there, If you have no fucking clue about daytrading like me you buy and hold and don´t give a fuck about the current price, if you wanna play that daytrading game then u are playing against others and if you aren´t good enough you lose, simple as that.

And the people saying this happens with Dash, there is a whale Otoh on Cryptsy but he just adds a buy wall and leaves it there and when he does he posts it on the thread.

The only manipulation going on is caused by the dashcoin scammers i guess. Otoh´s buywalls are different to Warz or Ristos or mine or from whoever because...? Or Roger Ver buying millions of BTC in auctions and bragging about it or or or... Oh yeah because you have a stake in DASH.

Seems it was the one man dash show with that dump.

Probs a good time to buy some drk quickly before he buys that up lol

That alone says enough to nullify everything you´ve written.

2.. True reflection of Monero value - yesterday the whales were talking about how "Monero can't go below 0.0023" - why?  Answer: Because they are manipulating the price *to a narrative* on BCT Monero threads / Polo trollbo

If they are willing to buy up all coins below that price, then that sentence is just right.

Lastly - "The premine groups in other coins are not open about their actions" - if you are trying to deflect this to Dash, bare in mind it's on a lot of big exchanges that don't have a big trollbox in the middle of every page, and extremely difficult to manipulate between them, says a lot that you dismiss the research I did and try to swap places with Dash like that....and you are part of a large whale group?  How interesting?

I lol´d hard.

1    Cryptsy   DASH/BTC    $ 34,547   $ 3.06    39.96 %    
2    Bittrex   DASH/BTC    $ 20,756   $ 3.06    24.01 %    
3    Bitfinex   DASH/BTC    $ 10,989   $ 3.05    12.71 %    

Lots of Big Exchanges...ahh yeah in your head. Cryptsy is the main driver, Bittrex also has XMR. Bitfinex gets less and less volume...
Cryptsy refuses to add XMR, feel free to tell them to add it tho.

Not FUD, this is what I found, for those that care about XMR fix this sh*t...and for those of you who claim to be "fighting scams" and now calling Dash a "premine" while Monero whales on Poloniex are shaking $ out of less experienced people's pockets daily and build up their golden crypto-paycheque ...fix this sh*t too.

Nothing to fix, if you don´t want to lose money daytrading then don´t daytrade - ITS THAT EASY.
I don´t daytrade, my avg buy price is way below the current price, its simply not worth it to me to risk my funds with daytrading, others are better at it tho, let them do it. If they lose out its because of their greed and its entirely their problem.

Monero is about financial freedom and you want to tell them wtf they can do with their XMR?
Who the fuck are you to to even talk about that, they can all do what they want with their XMR, be it daytrading or whatever as long as they aren´t lying scumbags like TrueCryptonaire.

So it sounds like you are trying to protect this setup to me.

Monero market is:

And Dash is:

I think getting Monero off just Poloniex and getting demand on Bittrex / BTER and adding other exchanges is the *solution* to long term value for Monero.  It's not up to me what you do, but this is a speculation thread and this is jut my opinion

cheers

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:07:34 PM

I've been holding my XMR religiously since I bought at the top.. still waiting to recover my investment. I was so unlucky.
When will XMR reach ATH again?
othe

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:08:17 PM

I think getting Monero off just Poloniex and getting demand on Bittrex / BTER and adding other exchanges is the *solution* to long term value for Monero.

Poloniex is by far the best exchange, alone the chartviews are way better than on Bittrex and BTER... Busoni is an upstanding guy and his company is based in the US. It has all kind of trading options i need and a great API with good libraries available.

BTER is based in China and has been robbed 2 times recently. Their support is horrible.
Bittrex is cool but they add every crapcoin and most crapcoin pump and dumps are happening there.
I can tell you why Bittrex has volume on most coins - because you can buy and sell your own orders there.

Theres no sane reason not to trade on Poloniex, but feel free to get us added on Bitfinex, Cryptsy, Kraken, BTC-E etc.

We were on Mintpal added and i am quit happy that not everyone moved there, we both know what happened to Mintpal...

I've been holding my XMR religiously since I bought at the top.. still waiting to recover my investment. I was so unlucky.
When will XMR reach ATH again?

I dunno, maybe when Bitcoin reaches it´s ATH again, or maybe never, or maybe earlier. You could have massively averaged down your buy in price when XMR was at 0.0009-0.00015 for weeks.

BlockaFett

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:10:24 PM

I think getting Monero off just Poloniex and getting demand on Bittrex / BTER and adding other exchanges is the *solution* to long term value for Monero.

Poloniex is by far the best exchange, alone the chartviews are way better than on Bittrex and BTER... Busoni is an upstanding guy and his company is based in the US. It has all kind of trading options i need and a great API with good libraries available.

BTER is based in China and has been robbed 2 times recently. Their support is horrible.
Bittrex is cool but they add every crapcoin and most crapcoin pump and dumps are happening there.
I can tell you why Bittrex has volume on most coins - because you can buy and sell your own orders there.

Theres no sane reason not to trade on Poloniex, but feel free to get us added on Bitfinex, Cryptsy, Kraken, BTC-E etc.

We were on Mintpal added and i am quit happy that not everyone moved there, we both know what happened to Mintpal...

I hadn't heard BTER was robbed.  About Mintpal, sadly yes we do Smiley

cheers.
othe

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:15:20 PM

Just for Info about BTER:
1) http://www.coindesk.com/bter-bitcoin-stolen-cold-wallet-hack/ - $1.75 Million in Bitcoin Stolen in Cold Wallet Hack
2) http://www.coindesk.com/bter-nxt-bitcoin-exchange-hack/ - Hackers Steal $1.65 Million in NXT from BTER Exchange

I see no reason i would ever move my funds there again, they even had massive problems paying out XMR after the hack.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:18:38 PM

Just for Info about BTER:
1) http://www.coindesk.com/bter-bitcoin-stolen-cold-wallet-hack/ - $1.75 Million in Bitcoin Stolen in Cold Wallet Hack
2) http://www.coindesk.com/bter-nxt-bitcoin-exchange-hack/ - Hackers Steal $1.65 Million in NXT from BTER Exchange

I see no reason i would ever move my funds there again, they even had massive problems paying out XMR after the hack.

Well, to be fair, polo was hacked as well but they made it right with every person with coins there.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: