Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:59:30 PM

it's august and kncminer hasn't released single real photo of their miners?

Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:00:12 PM

Bollocks, perhaps you haven't been here from the start, but ALL the answers to his/her questions are easily accessible within the briefest of performing their own research on this forum or their website, all the team provide they provide their professional and verifiable LinkedIN's ffs. In the beginning, I'm not sure who, I think it was Phin Gage actually dug up Andreas or Sam's personal family holiday blog with pictures of where they had travelled with theor children months earlier. They've hidden nothing. I paid a visit, asked Q's mutaully agreed by the forum in thisthread and detailed their exact plan of action. No NDA, no refusal to answer anything, but opinions of competitors on record, as that's not the done thing. I'm optimistic, but I've never ever told anyone to do anything other than perform their own research and due diligence, why? Because it's common sense, and your mind to make.

I'm fed up of people jumping in the thread to derail with supposedly innocent, and either clearly poorly informed opinion, or more nefarious intentions, as it's clear within this thread, as others there have been agent provoceteurs inserted intent on spreading FUD to influence further ill-informed or those too lazy to research. I realise this is a global forum, and perhaps English is not the native tongue of many, but you can politely ask for help when required as opposed to jumping in and bashing a company, which in this case stems from not having even visiting their own website and clicking 'about us'.

One of the only people on bitcointalk.org that actual can be bothered to read a thread, do their own research, come to a logical and thought out conclusions, and then post for the rest of you so that you don't have to do the groundwork.

Instead you are so blinding enraged by the money and opportunity lost by previous ASIC companies that you automatically and systematically doubt any and all posts that might be beneficial to a future ASIC Company.

By the way, the word "Shill" is dead. When you use it to describe everything including taking a shit it becomes worthless.

That being said I'm about to drop a shill. Peace.

Thanks, but never instead, in addition to their own groundwork.

Fuhermore here is the same member admitting he bought without conducting any research and has been burnt, now instead of learning from his mistakes and performing the absolute basics of any reading to inform him/herself they have chosen to present themselves in this thread with an opinion based on performing no research.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg2910110#msg2910110

Hasn't learnt from his/her mistake and is not willing to make the effort to rectify. Yes there are inherent risks with purchasing any ASIC hardware from any vendor right now, and it is up to you to inform yourself and take responsibility for your own actions if you want to participate in this race, which is what it is.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:11:20 PM

it's august and kncminer hasn't released single real photo of their miners?

Roll Eyes

lol when it is done they are shipping, not toying with it and taking pictures.    That has been their gameplan from the beginning, if you don't like it, why are you here?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:07:12 PM

You guys have problems with quoting (quote one while replying to another).
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:08:29 PM

Apologies is this have been covered - if so, I've missed it. Has anyone asked if the software will be capable of supporting a primary and secondary pool? This is fairly standard functionality in cgminer and other products, so I'd imagine so, but still wise to ask.

KS

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:10:18 PM

@Bitcoinorama: did you ever get in touch with a lawyer re the section 75 consumer/commercial application? That would be really useful for UK ppl. (It's good you have your CC rep phone call recorded, but it's not really conclusive/binding).
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:15:26 PM

@Bitcoinorama: did you ever get in touch with a lawyer re the section 75 consumer/commercial application? That would be really useful for UK ppl. (It's good you have your CC rep phone call recorded, but it's not really conclusive/binding).

No, and why would a company representative in their own legal/fraud department telling me to go ahead with a sale to be delivered at a future point in time outside of Paypal's own 45day protection not be conclusive?

Even if section 75 doesn't apply, they have stated they will uphold my purchase protection, which is why I have stated call and check with your card issuing bank, as I had read somewhere that third party payment processors such as Paypal and Amazon negate the Section 75 cover.

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:45:24 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 04:55:28 PM by cypherdoc

No, and why would a company representative in their own legal/fraud department telling me to go ahead with a sale to be delivered at a future point in time outside of Paypal's own 45day protection not be conclusive?

Even if section 75 doesn't apply, they have stated they will uphold my purchase protection, which is why I have stated call and check with your card issuing bank, as I had read somewhere that third party payment processors such as Paypal and Amazon negate the Section 75 cover.

i'm not exactly sure what you're talking about here but when i made my Jupiter order back on 7/13 it was obviously via paypal b/c KNC doesn't allow direct cc payments.  i figure that they want to narrow the chargeback window from at least 60 days for cc's to 45 days for paypal.  smart, but a little tricky on KNC's part.  so i decided to call AMEX which is the cc linked to my paypal acct to see if their rules of a 60 day chargeback policy would override paypal's 45 day policy.  they said it would.  i made them specifically state that their policy supercedes that of paypal.  this is from their direct customer support dept and not the legal dept.  i called 2 separate times to get independent verification from 2 different support ppl within AMEX.  they confirmed each other.  the other thing to be aware of is that AMEX tends to be really good to their customers which may not apply to MC or Visa.

now, i truly don't know if i had 60 or 45 day protection when it comes down to it but in my mind i was working off the 60 day window in case something happened to KNC.  as you know, it never became an issue b/c as soon as i read about HashFast, i asked for a refund from KNC and it was delivered, np, which was about a week and a half ago.  to those guys who have been attacking me about this, you should realize that if i really wanted to be malicious to KNC i would've waited until right up to the day of my expected delivery in October to cx and thus maximize pain to KNC using their own refund policy against them.  not to mention use a $1M order, not a measly $21000 order.

anyways, the intent of this post is to add to what i know of the supposed interplay btwn paypal's policy and the stated AMEX policy, AMEX being the true payment method behind paypal in my case.
KS

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:57:59 PM

This is not about PP, CC, KNCMINER.

I would like to know about the clause stipulating that you are buying the equipment as a business vs as a consumer, given you want to be protected under s75 while *knowingly* infringing on the T&C's.

So it's like this: are the T&C's superseded by s75 or not? (i.e. can you disregard the article stipulating the commercial use of the device?)
limboland

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:05:03 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2013, 05:15:04 PM by limboland

I have a question is kncminer.com a trust comapany

I want to order something (2x Mercury) but I don't know or I can trust this guys .

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:07:02 PM

I have a question is kncminer.com is trust comapany

I want to order something (2x Mercury) but I don't know or I can trust this guys .

Flip a coin as that's as far as you are prepared to research.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:07:58 PM

It is cheaper to get 1 Saturn than having 2 Mercury.

If you really thinking about buying it. Check this out:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271085.msg2903277#msg2903277

I should have a reseller ID next week.

ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:13:50 PM

do your friggin research.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:14:10 PM

I would like to know about the clause stipulating that you are buying the equipment as a business vs as a consumer, given you want to be protected under s75 while *knowingly* infringing on the T&C's.

So it's like this: are the T&C's superseded by s75 or not? (i.e. can you disregard the article stipulating the commercial use of the device?)

Yes, and no according to the links below, will need to go through the KnC T&C's.

I realise you have been harping on about this without getting you hands dirty. I also appreciate you tried your best to stop KnC raising funds originally, to disappear for a sabbatical, to come back once they have removed all doubts of them being a genuine company and kick up FUD with the aim to discredit them. I just do not know your underlying reasons why. I also understand you invested in bulk Avalon chips, which offered no protection, be it consumer or statutory, so I don't know why this appears to be such an issue for you, perhaps you can clear this up. I mean no ill feeling towards anyone, and I'm genuinely upset for those of you who have been mistreated by Bitsyncom. I did not see what's occurred happening, as they truly did appear to be a safe bet.

In any case if you were that bothered about business to business sales and the recent revision of our statutory rights mid-June you would have googled it;

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e/consumer_problems_with_business_to_business_services_e/consumer_protection_for_businesses.htm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/draft-consumer-rights-bill

How do you know if the contract takes away your statutory rights?

If the person who sold you the goods or services has taken away your statutory rights, there should be something in your contract about this. For example, it might say  the seller isn't responsible for goods that are unsatisfactory, don't match their description or aren't fit for purpose. Or it might say that the seller isn't responsible for any loss you've suffered because of their lack of care or skill. This type of content in a contract is called an exclusion clause.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:21:05 PM

Please do not link spam this thread with your future affiliate crap, the guy needs guidance on bothering to undertake his own research, if he just listens to you on saving a few quid, and granting you commission, he'll blame you, KnC and everyone but himself if he feels hard done by at anypoint.

KS

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:28:33 PM

Yes, and no according to the links below, will need to go through the KnC T&C's.

I realise you have been harping on about this without getting you hands dirty. I also appreciate you tried your best to stop KnC raising funds originally, to disappear for a sabbatical, to come back once they have removed all doubts of them being a genuine company and kick up FUD with the aim to discredit them. I just do not know your underlying reasons why. I also understand you invested in bulk Avalon chips, which offered no protection, be it consumer or statutory, so I don't know why this appears to be such an issue for you, perhaps you can clear this up. I mean no ill feeling towards anyone, and I'm genuinely upset for those of you who have been mistreated by Bitsyncom. I did not see what's occurred happening, as they truly did appear to be a safe bet.

In any case if you were that bothered about business to business sales and the recent revision of our statutory rights mid-June you would have googled it;

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e/consumer_problems_with_business_to_business_services_e/consumer_protection_for_businesses.htm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/draft-consumer-rights-bill

How do you know if the contract takes away your statutory rights?

If the person who sold you the goods or services has taken away your statutory rights, there should be something in your contract about this. For example, it might say  the seller isn't responsible for goods that are unsatisfactory, don't match their description or aren't fit for purpose. Or it might say that the seller isn't responsible for any loss you've suffered because of their lack of care or skill. This type of content in a contract is called an exclusion clause.

I think you're obsessed.

Which part of "this is not about PP, CC, KNCMINER" did you not understand?

You have been blabbering about s75 for months while NEVER actually checking out the facts with ppl who actually deal with such issues (like... lawyers).

*I* did. And, contrary to what could possibly happen in the UK if it were to be, ever, confirmed by a lawyer, the "consumer" argument you've been beating like a dead horse does NOT apply in Belgium, which means your CC (mine if it were the case) will likely tell you (me) to fuck off if you (I) presented them with a claim (because you forfeited your consumer rights).

This also applies, believe it or not, to ALL the companies [that are not KNCMINER] that stipulate those terms in their T&C's.

Now, you've obviously no interest in actually finding a lawyer to check this out. Explain that.
(and try to stop putting irrelevant links that show you don't really understand the issue, it's not helping)
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:29:07 PM

this whole reseller shit is already getting ridiculous and pathetic.
limboland

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:32:59 PM

Please do not link spam this thread with your future affiliate crap, the guy needs guidance on bothering to undertake his own research, if he just listens to you on saving a few quid, and granting you commission, he'll blame you, KnC and everyone but himself if he feels hard done by at anypoint.

$4000 is a lot of money and only what i need to know is can I trust kncminer.com

I found on internet that their send the miner in septermeber but on kncminer website  I see october

I have sent a mail to him but I hear nothing ,i want to know when can I expect the miner.

HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2091

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:34:35 PM

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:36:40 PM

$4000 is a lot of money and only what i need to know is can I trust kncminer.com

I found on internet that their send the miner in septermeber but on kncminer website  I see october

I have sent a mail to him but I hear nothing ,i want to know when can I expect the miner.

Dude, make your own decisions. We are all in the same boat as you.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: