Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:44:06 AM

Does anyone with a miner have a caliper to measure the thickness of the case.
Is it aluminium?
I need to make a home for my Upgrade modules and one of the options is to build a replica of the original case.
Do you think that is doable?

Or if you can recommend anything else?
Perhaps a specific computer case?

If you're still curious, the case is aluminum and approx 1/10th inch thick (2.6mm?). Pretty beefy.

it's not the thickness that is really important, but those studs that are embedded into it that matter.

I am thinking of re-designing the whole thing anyway

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scoobypup

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:25:34 AM

Is it aluminium?
I need to make a home for my Upgrade modules and one of the options is to build a replica of the original case.

If you're still curious, the case is aluminum and approx 1/10th inch thick (2.6mm?). Pretty beefy.

it's not the thickness that is really important, but those studs that are embedded into it that matter.

That would probably be the easiest method. I attempted to remove one of those studs and they seem to be epoxied/welded in. Also, if you look on the bottom, there is a sort of hexagon base to them which makes me think they are custom made. They are also of the finer threading. Standard mobo standoffs do not work as they have the more coarse threads.

One thing to note however, I discovered that adding a 5th board to my perfectly running Jupiter actually caused it to run at over 100Gh/s slower than having that 5th board in a separate miner (I have 2 Jups, but had to send 3 boards back for RMA). I know KNC stated that their system was supposed to be able to handle at least 1Th/s, but I've found this not to be true. It may just be a firmware thing though. The 5th board caused 5 Dies to not come online (low current issue) that otherwise work fine.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:28:19 AM

Today is party day for me...
The whole BTC endeavor has surpassed itself investment wise.
I lost plane ticket money, office lease deposits, internet service installations, not to mention all the tables, cords, and power supplies I shipped to Washington, directly from amazon, just to get the miners into a 2.4 cent electrical situation...
The "Powers that be" saw to it there was a glitch in the address change online, and my machines were subsequently shipped here to hawaii Instead of Chelan, which meant an emergency PSU re-order for home...but  Chelan would have been a total disaster in hindsight, with all the things unforeseen that needed worked out. Thank the stars. I'm VERY Happy they are here at home, even with .43 electric. In approx. 27 days, so far, I've earned about 33.5 BTC total. By today's price, that covers Every cent spent, and more... but wait!... I was able to re-invest the BTC, and now will ultimately end up with over TRIPLE my current hashpower by...(Nov.?th)...  certainly out-pacing the diffchanges by a significant margin. All thanks to KNC & The ASIC Godz!
**Just had to get that out.... AAAaaaah.  
This is exciting.

You might be at a loss on this.

That 33.5 BTC is now 4x harder to mine.  5x-6x harder once your stuff arrives probably.  You can't break even unless your hashpower has increased to an order of that magnitude.  I don't think triple is enough.
I respectfully disagree... here's why....
For all intense purposes, I started on October 15th, at which time, October 16th, the diff changed to 267M, and is now 510M....  In other words, the diff has yet to double since I started mining.  (29 days?) So, not quite 2x...  don't know how you got to 4x...?

Phoenix, you must be ONE lucky guy. The only one in your boat.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:54:00 AM

maybe it got so hot as to melt solder and create an open.

That's would be what I would look for.

Use a flashlight and a magnifier and check the big power-carrying solder joints for hairline "cracks".  You can try push/pulling on the VRM too and looking for movement of the pin in the solder pool.

I used to see this all the time in old TVs and monitors and such.

If that's the problem, reflowing the joint with an iron should fix it.  Add a bit of fresh solder in the process to make it shiny again.

In the future avoid getting it so hot.

Thanks guys!

i will have a look in and around them vrms as i think that is whats occurred, before the issue i saw the same chip reach >80C

i tried heating the entire area which did raise Gh/s but only temporarily.

Im also waiting hopefully for a better fw or at least to see what the 'tuning suite' will be capable of.

Thx again, if you have the time, a close up of the most obvious areas to check for cracking would be very much appreciated.

an iron and some solder would be entirely doable.
Scoobypup

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:17:39 AM

I lost plane ticket money, office lease deposits, internet service installations, not to mention all the tables, cords, and power supplies I shipped to Washington, directly from amazon, just to get the miners into a 2.4 cent electrical situation...
The "Powers that be" saw to it there was a glitch in the address change online, and my machines were subsequently shipped here to hawaii Instead of Chelan, which meant an emergency PSU re-order for home...but  Chelan would have been a total disaster in hindsight, with all the things unforeseen that needed worked out. Thank the stars. I'm VERY Happy they are here at home, even with .43 electric. In approx. 27 days, so far, I've earned about 33.5 BTC total. By today's price, that covers Every cent spent, and more... but wait!... I was able to re-invest the BTC, and now will ultimately end up with over TRIPLE my current hashpower by...(Nov.?th)...  certainly out-pacing the diffchanges by a significant margin. All thanks to KNC & The ASIC Godz!
This is exciting.

That 33.5 BTC is now 4x harder to mine.  5x-6x harder once your stuff arrives probably.  You can't break even unless your hashpower has increased to an order of that magnitude.  I don't think triple is enough.
For all intense purposes, I started on October 15th, at which time, October 16th, the diff changed to 267M, and is now 510M....  In other words, the diff has yet to double since I started mining.  (29 days?) So, not quite 2x...  don't know how you got to 4x...?

He most definitely is lucky. I received my 2 Jupiters 2 weeks later than the 15th promised date and with 3 bad boards that I had to RMA to KNC who will not ship replacement boards UNTIL they receive the faulty ones. I will never see even ROI in BTC with my miners and will only see positive ROI in USD if the price keeps going up. I really do envy Phoenix.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:27:39 AM

maybe it got so hot as to melt solder and create an open.

That's would be what I would look for.

Use a flashlight and a magnifier and check the big power-carrying solder joints for hairline "cracks".  You can try push/pulling on the VRM too and looking for movement of the pin in the solder pool.

I used to see this all the time in old TVs and monitors and such.

If that's the problem, reflowing the joint with an iron should fix it.  Add a bit of fresh solder in the process to make it shiny again.

In the future avoid getting it so hot.

Thanks guys!

i will have a look in and around them vrms as i think that is whats occurred, before the issue i saw the same chip reach >80C

i tried heating the entire area which did raise Gh/s but only temporarily.

Im also waiting hopefully for a better fw or at least to see what the 'tuning suite' will be capable of.

Thx again, if you have the time, a close up of the most obvious areas to check for cracking would be very much appreciated.

an iron and some solder would be entirely doable.

Also this
'tuning suite" that KNC talks about coming out may help considerably....if you can 'tweak' each individual unit to its optimal via such controls...perhaps it will all even out and raise the overall hashrate in a "stable' manner....I myself have left my stuff on .95..but if I could adjust individually I may take a chance on such an upgrade (maybe    not sure in that  cowardice seems to work for me ...and the colder the better my Jupiter seems to run...opposite of phoenix's setup ...)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:31:38 AM

This is exciting.

He most definitely is lucky. I received my 2 Jupiters 2 weeks later than the 15th promised date and with 3 bad boards that I had to RMA to KNC who will not ship replacement boards UNTIL they receive the faulty ones. I will never see even ROI in BTC with my miners and will only see positive ROI in USD if the price keeps going up. I really do envy Phoenix.
You need to factor in that I paid June 2nd, and was the first paypal order......
order 5x..... but mine was just as late as yours, The early preorder folks were all promised by end of september early on, but thats not really my point.....  If you can't pull ROI on a KNC device within 30 days...., something is wrong with your methods maybe...  because even if I got one today, it would still ROI in short order.....why do you think ten thousand people tried for 140gh/s boards @ a grand?...... because they know.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:41:05 AM

This is exciting.

You need to factor in that I paid June 2nd, and was the first paypal order......
order 5x..... but mine was just as late as yours, The early preorder folks were all promised by end of september early on, but thats not really my point.....  If you can't pull ROI on a KNC device within 30 days...., something is wrong with your methods maybe...  because even if I got one today, it would still ROI in short order.....why do you think ten thousand people tried for 149gh/s boards @ a grand?...... because they know.

This matches my experience my unit was received on Oct 18th and as of today (due to ludicrously high BTC rate of today of 447 mtgox and 410 bitstamp.net...at least on paper (I have no plans to cash in) I blasted well past my ROI of $7131.80 (with shipping) in 26 days ....but I think the guy you quote has real problems with his equipment also if I read it right..

anyway lots of Chinese investment $$$ flowing into BTC ...so they can speculate on land purchases or BTC not much else....in their regulated economy....hoping the bored middle class in Asia continues to pump this BTC up.............(of course now that I think I made ROI even on paper it will all go "pop" and btc will freefall...we are talking about "me" don't ya know ..)...wanders off listening for the other shoe to fall so to speak

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:30:14 AM

So, looking reasonably simple press fit insulation piercing.  Is there a best compression tool or are most going with channel lock pliers?  I know when I make my own RJ45 connectors, the insulation piercing is okay but not 100%, 100% of the time and this with a fairly decent RJ45 crimping tool.  When hashrate falls showing a module has died I'd bet the failure to be a homemade ribbon cable. I have ordered a roll of cable with connectors.  Just wondering about a best compression tool without getting to ampenol costs.

http://www.voelkner.de/products/10092/Crimpzange-Schneidklemmtechnik-Flachbandkabel-56x15-5mm.html

You don't really need that, do you?
You can press it with fingers or common pliers, right?

I'll crimp it with a small hammer. Smiley

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
RChevalier

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:26:06 AM

So this question is for those of you who paid with credit cards/bank loans and have reached "break-even" status.

Are you selling the coins at current prices to pay off the owed/remaining amount and take that off your back or are you holding in hopes that the price keeps climbing and do it later when higher?
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:45:27 AM

So this question is for those of you who paid with credit cards/bank loans and have reached "break-even" status.

Are you selling the coins at current prices to pay off the owed/remaining amount and take that off your back or are you holding in hopes that the price keeps climbing and do it later when higher?

a few days ago I've cashed out circa 75% of jup day1 value. I didn't use cards/loans to buy my miner. The thing is that I'm quite risk adverse despite the fact that I'm dealing with btc all day long Tongue

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:55:43 AM

Is it aluminium?

That would probably be the easiest method. I attempted to remove one of those studs and they seem to be epoxied/welded in. Also, if you look on the bottom, there is a sort of hexagon base to them which makes me think they are custom made. They are also of the finer threading. Standard mobo standoffs do not work as they have the more coarse threads.

One thing to note however, I discovered that adding a 5th board to my perfectly running Jupiter actually caused it to run at over 100Gh/s slower than having that 5th board in a separate miner (I have 2 Jups, but had to send 3 boards back for RMA). I know KNC stated that their system was supposed to be able to handle at least 1Th/s, but I've found this not to be true. It may just be a firmware thing though. The 5th board caused 5 Dies to not come online (low current issue) that otherwise work fine.

you can use mb studs that came with a case (just have to drill a smaller hole and force them to fit in )
maybe you can fit then between the front and back fan you have to see if they feet on the side or on the top of the case and remove the tunnel
if the cables are long enough and you have the ports on the controller you can try , if not a sheet of aluminum and add 6 of them like in the pictures from the datacenter

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:04:41 AM

naw I'm keeping the coins...(what the heck you only live once)...if Bitcoin thrives I'll do ok....if bitcoin goes the way of beanie babies...I'll have a good laugh in later years at my youthful follies..most of my initial bitcoin investment is from getting rid of stuff from the attic on ebay from 20yrs of collecting (apple ii stuff game of thrones swords that kinda thing) ...so if this don't work out ..bitcoin that is ..I can have an 'Eureka" moment and be closer to "enlightenment" in the eastern tradition ie...simplfy also works if you sell crap and lose all .... I'll get a zen like appreciation of the simple life (what the heck got my attic back now have a 4 bedroom house vs 3 bedroom on paper with worth of house it is probably a wash anyway in a few years if BTC goes ker-plunk)

imho a lot of us are holding (foolish of otherwise  we will see) that and speculation imho is keeping the price up. imho its China the Chinese middle class in the regulated economy there has little options to get rid of extra cash ..real estate which is bloated or so far bitcoin....seems like a good bet to a lot of them their as an option I think

Searing

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:23:39 AM

This is exciting.

Difficulty will be > 610M in three days, so it's 128% in 32 days. Nevertheless, I understand and congratulate your happiness, it's not all in the money, mining is a joy.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:32:01 PM

Ok kids when are these upgrade boards going to start to ship?

Most people bought 2 so we are talking about no more than 125 boxes going out the door.

Promise was "this week"

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:46:29 PM

really my point.....  If you can't pull ROI on a KNC device within 30 days...., something is wrong with your methods maybe...  because even if I got one today, it would still ROI in short order.....why do you think ten thousand people tried for 140gh/s boards @ a grand?...... because they know.

How can you guarantee any KNC mining purchase you make would positive-ROI in 30 days? I would love to see the math on this. Unless I missed some part of the convo on another page.

CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:00:56 PM

Is it aluminium?

Thank you. Now I have to find where I can buy these metal sheets from.
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:03:53 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 01:23:03 PM by btc_uzr

I'm wondering why there's no trackingID out in the wild for upgrade modules, too.

Bitcoinorama, may I ask for the reason(s) why KnC didn't ship them until now ?
Sure it won't make it into customer hands any earlier, but with background info there's less/no speculation, complaints or allegations (I guess).
Would be really nice to let us know.  Wink

The circumstance that there's an item 'in stock' and nobody knows when it's actually being shipped - and this in a market where time is a very important factor - demands for complaints and negative posts. Some brief info could get rid of it.
Just image what shitstorm Apl would face when they sell online the ayFone7 as 'in stock' and after 2 days, no one has a clue when it ships. And there's no ROI at all for a mobile afaik..

You have to admit that KnC is heading for negative PR somehow when they say
   "All items are in stock and will be packaged and shipped this week via UPS" (details page upgrade module)
in addition with statements like
   "Time to market is everything in this business after all" (news-36)
   "in bitcoin time is money" (news-44)
and then do not ship immediately.

It would have been way smarter to put on details page "will be shipped next week via UPS".
Then start shipping on Friday.

*edit:
Or even put the boards in boxes ready to be shipped, before putting the item in the webshop.
Then with each order paid a shipping label is printed and attached to a package.
UPS then picks up all boxes ready until the point in time when they ring the bell.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
gravito

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:16:06 PM

...Sure it won't make it into customer hands any earlier...

If shipped today then some would have the modules by tomorrow. If shipped by tomorrow no one would have them before monday (except for pick-up of course) as UPS does not deliver on saturday unless paid to do so.

So it makes a difference...just saying. (0.27 BTC per Module for the weekend)
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:20:46 PM

I agree that each hour is relevant to ROI.
The statement was meant in regards to:
 The knowledge what's happening doesn't make things happen faster.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
Pages: « 1 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: