Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:34:45 PM

And this is exactly why I am having a 200 amp line installed at the new house we just purchased.  

The hash rate stability and the revenue increase outweighs the small expense of getting the hydro company to run the new line.

Thanks for showing the graph, it is nice to see this demonstrated with the numbers to back it up.

You are mighty welcome...
You will see the difference!
  What I did, was install 2 -100 amp sub-panels....one for computers, and the other for the farm.....
so the miners & computers have a dedicated 100 amp line...  all the way...
and installed enough circuits & breakers to ensure I use no more than 60% of the rated draw on a 20 amp breaker...
(2200watts... I try to use only 1200-1300 per)... so like only 2 jupiters per 20 amp breaker
Now I'm ready for those November babies!  Rush it! Haaaa
Because every BIT counts.... Har-deee-harrrrrr
Here's the entire graph if you're curious...
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1LnqQzhbp1udcqByNZWnveHXJorDuJHWRs
The last 12 hours is all its been hooked up...(from the last dip you see there...)  but can clearly see a difference already....

How many miners do you have on that farm? I forgot that some people don't live in a NORMAL house. Just kidding. I guess if you have a farm and are going to add a lot more electrical devices you may as well get a fat electrical pipe right into the house. My house is only 10 years old, all the electrical wiring is new. It is just a single family ranch style home with 100 amp panel. I don't plan on going over that anytime soon, and of course I separate circuits for my washer/dryer and air conditioning. And please tell me, why do you mine at Eligius? Such an ugly site! That Wizkid and his pool.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 10:40:25 PM

Seems like most of the module upgrades went to people that have Jupiters, no? You greedy bastards!

I don't remember if my controller has all 6 connections there. I don't think it does.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:41:56 PM

And please tell me, why do you mine at Eligius? Such an ugly site! That Wizkid and his pool.

I mine at eligius because with 11 Jupiters, 3% Fees would have been over 11 Coins already for me that I would have given to BTCGuild or other pools.

Why mine at any other pool when Eligius is 0% Fees? Because you like pretty Stats? Not worth all that lost money.

Also 105% PPS NMC helps out, get an extra coin or two per month. Pool basically pays you to mine there Tongue
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:51:16 PM

KNC should delay production and shipment of this batch till January, in my opinion. I think it will be a noble thing for knc to do towards small miners who just get introduced to bitcoin with Erupters and such.
No way Jose'....  That would be detrimental to the company. They are not a Non-profit organization, put together to help out the smalltime miners...  I agree with DPoS... This is a horse-race. You stop for any reason, you loose.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:07:37 PM

You will see the difference!
  What I did, was install 2 -100 amp sub-panels....one for computers, and the other for the farm.....
so the miners & computers have a dedicated 100 amp line...  all the way...
and installed enough circuits & breakers to ensure I use no more than 60% of the rated draw on a 20 amp breaker...
(2200watts... I try to use only 1200-1300 per)... so like only 2 jupiters per 20 amp breaker

If you would wire those 20A circuits into 2-pole breakers you could draw twice as many watts per, and your power supplies will also run at increased efficiency.

That's how I run all my miners.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Bogart
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:18:27 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 11:51:20 PM by Bogart

Why mine at any other pool when Eligius is 0% Fees?

Downtime.

I guess you could do elig + a backup pool.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
jonoiv

Merit: 526

🐺Dogs for President🐺

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:19:47 PM

KNC should delay production and shipment of this batch till January, in my opinion. I think it will be a noble thing for knc to do towards small miners who just get introduced to bitcoin with Erupters and such.

LOL. are you serious or just trolling?

So knc should delay because you forgot to use a bitcoin mining calculator before buying a USB miner?

I have a November order, but I am willing to forfeit some income for greater good.

The grater good?  you want to break even on your usb erupter is not the Greater good.  If you want to do something for the grater good, send money to the Philippines appeal or some money for a Syrian refugee.  Helping someone get ROI on a product that is effective useless is not the grater good.  Sorry to say it but you should have done your homework before buying an obsolete device.  

If you want to mine something with this block erupter why don't you try mining PPCoin.  Im sure it's the best solution from here on in.  PPcoin has held fairly steady and once you have a few coins in your wallet for some time they start to mine automatically (Proof of Stake) without any mining hardware/devices

Signature for hire!
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:20:34 PM

And please tell me, why do you mine at Eligius? Such an ugly site! That Wizkid and his pool.

I mine at eligius because with 11 Jupiters, 3% Fees would have been over 11 Coins already for me that I would have given to BTCGuild or other pools.

Why mine at any other pool when Eligius is 0% Fees? Because you like pretty Stats? Not worth all that lost money.

Also 105% PPS NMC helps out, get an extra coin or two per month. Pool basically pays you to mine there Tongue

so agree with this Smiley I love Eligius!!!

Why mine at any other pool when Eligius is 0% Fees?

Downtime.

I guess you could do elig + a backup pool.

I haven't noticed any downtime...but it is always safe to have a backup pool Tongue

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Blazey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:21:06 PM

does anyone experience some variances after 0.99 upgrade? one of my Jupiters were hashing at about 450gh/s then suddenly after 20 days of mining suddenly drops on 430gh/s after 0.99 upgrade i get only 380gh/s. i assume one of the boards, because it gets hotter than others.

anyone have similar problem?
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:25:45 PM

anyone near Philly gets lucky and still gets their modules tonight

Scheduled Delivery:
    Wednesday, 11/20/2013, By End of Day

I live right next to Philly and all my deliveries were changed to tomorrow.

yeah i guess if we told them to hold it in Philly we could of picked it up today..  but mine also went to the burbs to spend the night
When I got my miners, I had them hold it in west chester and grabbed them when they opened in the morning..  I'm a bit busy now so just hope they dont need a signature

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 517

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:27:05 PM

Jupiter November Shipping  Cheesy

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:27:21 PM

Ghash.io has 0% fee, pays transactions to miners, and merge-mines NMC, IXC, and DVC - and their stats page seems to be very reliable.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
CYPER

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:35:40 PM

Ghash.io has 0% fee, pays transactions to miners, and merge-mines NMC, IXC, and DVC - and their stats page seems to be very reliable.

Do you mine there? Any downsides?
xyzzy099
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:37:34 PM

Do you mine there? Any downsides?

Just started mining there, but I see no downside so far...

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1622

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:38:10 PM

Colour me suspicious but ghash.io don't have the greatest track record as an upstanding part of the bitcoin community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327767.0

There is more to choosing a pool than just apparent returns.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
xyzzy099
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:41:07 PM

Colour me suspicious but ghash.io don't have the greatest track record as an upstanding part of the bitcoin community.

Maybe that's real, and maybe it's just FUD to weaken a strong competitor - I don't know and frankly, neither do you at the moment.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, you know.

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1622

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:43:39 PM

Maybe that's real, and maybe it's just FUD to weaken a strong competitor - I don't know and frankly, neither do you at the moment.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Irrespective of whether you believe it or not, my recommendation is to at least take into consideration a pool's proportion of the total network before jumping in with them to not make this sort of attack so easy to perform.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
xyzzy099
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:45:19 PM

Maybe that's real, and maybe it's just FUD to weaken a strong competitor - I don't know and frankly, neither do you at the moment.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Irrespective of whether you believe it or not, my recommendation is to at least take into consideration a pool's proportion of the total network before jumping in with them to not make this sort of attack so easy to perform.

I concur that that is a reasonable factor in any miner's decision on where to mine.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:55:00 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 12:12:55 AM by Phoenix1969

does anyone experience some variances after 0.99 upgrade? one of my Jupiters were hashing at about 450gh/s then suddenly after 20 days of mining suddenly drops on 430gh/s after 0.99 upgrade i get only 380gh/s. i assume one of the boards, because it gets hotter than others.

anyone have similar problem?
try wiggle the pci power connections....
use bertmod to watch the vrm come to life...
had the same happen... could help.

**On Eliguis...   I'm really happy there... We solve blocks like "White on rice" compared to slush, the transaction fees really add up... and Wizkid has proven to be VERY reliable...  and talented. High % uptime; and the graphs aren't done...he's working on them.... right now actually; along with many other features...  given time, I'd bet he's planning merge mining other crypto's like LTC, DEV,  like ghash.io does.....
No offense to slushie pool, he's a talent himself! These guys are brainiacs....   just I like Eligius better for a few reasons, NMC, no pool Fees, shared transaction fees, etc...  the graphing...
I think Luke & Wizkid should join forces.... just a thought....

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:26:46 AM

Maybe that's real, and maybe it's just FUD to weaken a strong competitor - I don't know and frankly, neither do you at the moment.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, you know.

Whoah kano went off on one there at the end Shocked

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: « 1 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: