Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

I'm curious, can I write an article like Wikipedia and provide some kind of reward for the authors?
I think that will be really great ,but in my opinion you must first get the permit from the team.
In order for the team to give permission each time it takes a huge number of moderators to track all requests for adding articles
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

I'm curious, can I write an article like Wikipedia and provide some kind of reward for the authors?
Somewhere here I read that yes. You can write an article, the administrators will check it and maybe they will like it if they like to put it on the site. But this article should be reliable. What would you refer to sources where you took information. It seems to be so written. But if it's not hard for you, then look through this topic and look for it.
this is a good job, the developers give us the opportunity to obtain additional tokens. I'm wondering if we can use the tokens on the platform or not?
So far I have not seen such information. But if the tokens are created, then I think they will be present on the platform. It is possible as a reward for writing an article for a site.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

I'm interested in the developer has already reported how much will the services of its platform cost? I mentally read documents I think I will need knowledge from this platform.
I think you have to read their whitepaper, it has a lot of requirement costs needed for building the platform.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
But don't forget the massive audience that Wikipedia already has, Wikibits will have to challenge that and come out on the top which will be a difficult task to complete.
I believe that nothing will prevent users already by using current wikipedia to use a new project based absolutely on other algorithm. Or, alternatively to use 2 platforms at once, as nothing does not hinder it. In any case, huge amount of people already knows about wikipedia, but going to leg will be acquainted in due course accurately with wikibits.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

I'm wondering who will determine the authors to write information for the platform and what sources the authors will be able to use?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

The idea of creating an independent alternative to wikipedia is excellent, it's a pity that it will be paid, unlike it, but it's still good.
I hope that the site users will get a premium service since they will be paying to use this platform.
I don't think so. They will just be implemented on how the Wikipedia works, which means that the contributors were not be given any premium service.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

The idea of creating an independent alternative to wikipedia is excellent, it's a pity that it will be paid, unlike it, but it's still good.
yes it is unfortunate that all this will make a payment to use this, it would be nice if this can be enjoyed for free so that everyone can enjoy it together. hopefully this will all be free and we all can enjoy it.
You need to pay for the project before you can use. For me it's okay because the project gives you accurate and reliable source that satisfy us. I just hope that the price is not to expensive.
What do you mean by that? Does other search engine don't give correct detailed? Google, Yahoo, and Wikipedia are already running for so many years and I think they are giving us the complete detailed when it comes to information.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I'm interested in the developer has already reported how much will the services of its platform cost? I mentally read documents I think I will need knowledge from this platform.
I think you have to read their whitepaper, it has a lot of requirement costs needed for building the platform.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
But don't forget the massive audience that Wikipedia already has, Wikibits will have to challenge that and come out on the top which will be a difficult task to complete.
Yeah, it is a very difficult job to do but who knows what will be the future of Wikibits is. Everything starts from nothing. And anything can be achieved if we just keep on believing and keep on working. This project is only new and it's too early to say that this has no chanced to go at the top.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

yes it is unfortunate that all this will make a payment to use this, it would be nice if this can be enjoyed for free so that everyone can enjoy it together. hopefully this will all be free and we all can enjoy it.
You need to pay for the project before you can use. For me it's okay because the project gives you accurate and reliable source that satisfy us. I just hope that the price is not to expensive.
What do you mean by that? Does other search engine don't give correct detailed? Google, Yahoo, and Wikipedia are already running for so many years and I think they are giving us the complete detailed when it comes to information.
Maybe that is not right to say. Before Wikibits there are some search engine that we loved to used, and furthermore, it really help us a lot. But of course through the invention and development of this project, it gives us another level in terms of data source. I hope that other people will not misunderstood the Wikibits and others. Keep up all the good works Wikibits Team.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

I participate in the discussion of the project in the telegraph, but I also think that the developer needs a bounty program when the promotion on the Internet will be much better.

This is somehow a muchly discussed in this thread and I think the Developers and admin are ignoring what the people saying that they need bigger and better promotions for wikibits.
This is a big issue with wikibits. The team is not really responding on the concern of the member. I hope this will be fix and answered if not many investors will withdraw.
Yeah. They are not that responsive in any channels they are participating into. I am just really hoping that they are busy or they just lack manpower for this PR job.
They might be prioritizing on the major issues first but they do keep an eagle vision on our requests and sometimes we may not get response but at the back end they also work on our expectations.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

The only way on how to find all our questions regarding the services of this plattform is by reading their own whitepaper. All informations on how this plattform works is written there. And also you can joined to their telegram so that you can communicate with the admins regarding this project.

As I observe in this thread the admin or support here are not really active answering people quires and also the suggestion of the people. But in the telegram group they are active? Correct me if I am wrong.

I also wanted to raised the issue but you already said it. People in this thread I think started to get confused why they are not answering our issues. Anyway, maybe in the next few days someone in the team will do answers our concerns and some problems with regards to the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

I participate in the discussion of the project in the telegraph, but I also think that the developer needs a bounty program when the promotion on the Internet will be much better.

This is somehow a muchly discussed in this thread and I think the Developers and admin are ignoring what the people saying that they need bigger and better promotions for wikibits.
This is a big issue with wikibits. The team is not really responding on the concern of the member. I hope this will be fix and answered if not many investors will withdraw.
Yeah. They are not that responsive in any channels they are participating into. I am just really hoping that they are busy or they just lack manpower for this PR job.
They might be prioritizing on the major issues first but they do keep an eagle vision on our requests and sometimes we may not get response but at the back end they also work on our expectations.
Yeah probably buy they've got to realize that without the investors, this project can never be realized. I think you should place their priority back into the right track or hire someone who will really answer the queries from the community.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Hello Wikibits, just really curious about the telegram community chat, is it really for the platform itself? Last time, I saw someone spamming links, which are not really related to Wikibits. Are the team looking on what is currently happening there?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

If wikibits will succeed on thier ICO, they will be the first blockchain based solution driven wiki to exist in the web. Hopefully they will get more investors.

You are right, this project needs help to promote them in all social medias and other platforms so that more investors will be aware of this project and will attract them to invest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

we can exchange knowledge and at the same time make a profit. I think this idea can capture many users, and their age will be very different

exchange knowledge means give and take ! it's called sharing knowledge and get reward.

hi wikibits team,  I did not look into this thread for a while. How is the ICO Sale is going on?  Already reached the soft cap?  It would be great to get some updates asap. thanks

89.83 Ether has been raised which equal to $61635, So it's still far away from the softcap. I think they need better plan if they want to make progress.

yeah this doesnt look very bright. I think the problem is a general marketing problem. I sometime visit their telegram channel and I never see an active admin. They are also not so active here in bitcointalk. It's sad to see this project shaky.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

If wikibits will succeed on thier ICO, they will be the first blockchain based solution driven wiki to exist in the web. Hopefully they will get more investors.

You are right, this project needs help to promote them in all social medias and other platforms so that more investors will be aware of this project and will attract them to invest.

I assume the social media managers is working very hard to promote the project on various social media platforms. By doing this, they can captivate new investors that are willing to invest on the project.  
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

If they will succeed in their ico thay can finally have enough funds to make the continues  running of this project and in the near future the project will become successful and very popular.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Yeah this will be first of its kind to hit online. I’m truly excited to see the end result and the support that the team will get. Hope people can make good use out of this platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

If they will succeed in their ico thay can finally have enough funds to make the continues  running of this project and in the near future the project will become successful and very popular.
The Wikibits project is developing well, it already has a lot of followers. I'm sure all investors will be satisfied with the platform, they will be sure that they made the right choice of the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

It's not a paid service for audiences. In fact, you will get reward when you create articles and access to content on wikibits website is free like wikipedia. Only advertisers have to paid in order to get their ads appear on wikibits platform. I read on the whitepaper that they will generate revenue through ads service.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

The Wikibits project is developing well, it already has a lot of followers. I'm sure all investors will be satisfied with the platform, they will be sure that they made the right choice of the project.
WIKIBITS team is constantly working and the CEO also meeting the advisers continuously and seeking feedback from them to establish the platform in an enriched manner, this is driving better results.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: