Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628603 times)
thenarog

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

@Kraken-Septimus

I 'm still wainting for my account to be closed and to get back my coins back. Change my email account otherwise.
8 months of waiting.
ticket number 698451

You should complain to whoever has control over letting them operate. If they are acting as irresponsible custodians of your money, you should complain to authorities. I having a nightmare situation with Kraken myself. Would have never guessed, but if they don't get it resolved with me, I will consider taking up my complaints with federal authorities, my congressmen and senators, the congressmen and senators where Kraken is located, state regulators, and state politicians where I'm located and where Kraken operates. Kraken, as a custodian of other people's money, has a very high duty of care to act responsibly. Based on my first hand experience and what I'm reading on these boards, they simply have not and are not. 

Its seems to me , that's essential to let know to all, that kraken is a bad website. They want to scam you it's obvious now.
I will make a complain on authority, i will never let down this story.

Now, i know it's going to happen. More and more people complains about kraken. Soon, they will piss off wrong people. And they will be attack and it will be the end of kraken.

Get your money back soon as possible and close your account. Don't lose time to do it.
@kraken-septimus , it's time to talk and to act.

@thenarog - You have been requesting that we change the email address on the account, which you say you no longer have access to, so you can create a withdrawal address and withdraw the funds (for security our system requires email confirmation of new withdrawal address). In such a case we require evidence that you are the true owner of the account. This is necessary to help prevent theft of account funds. We have asked you many times to provide and ID confirmation photo so we have evidence that you are the true account owner. I know you claim to have submitted this, but we haven't received it. We have only received from you photos showing that you are able to log into the account, but this doesn't show that you are the true owner of the account. It only shows that you have the login credentials of the account.

Asking for confirmation that you are the true owner of the account is certainly not being an irresponsible custodian of the money in the account. All we need to resolve this situation is for you to provide the requested confirmation of your identity. Please provide this confirmation and we can move forward. Without it there can be no progress. Although it's unnecessary, you are welcome to contact any authorities you think are appropriate in this case. We would be happy to explain the situation to anyone, but the end result would be the same since we would still need confirmation of your identity.

@Dargo

I send all the papers 3 times already. What if i send it again ? What make me trust you to finally access to my demand ?
3 times, and you answered me the same thing 1 month later "we have nothing"., 3 times in the row.

I know if i send you again papers, you will don't answer me.

Find an another way.

1 / change my email adress , finally.
2 / transfer my funds to another verified account.
3 / Close my account and get me my coins back.

For reminder , you said to me this :

""We can not transfer your coins to your other unverified account. Please log in to your 'new' account, create address under Funding > Deposit, then log in to your 'old' account and transfer funds. Please get verified if needed.
Best regards,
Chug"

So kraken its a scam ?

85 % chance. 8 month that i'm dealing with them. I gave them papers, all they want. They don't want to get my coins back.
They know that i will close my account, and they ask me to get verified. Cleary no sens.
So they keep my money and i can't do anything.

They knew about the problem tor2mail (service are down since 6 months) and they used it for their advantage. I'm not the only one with this problem.
Now, they got me and enjoy it. Just for an email problem (not my fault if tor2mail is down !) and they repeat me,
" it's complicate to change an email adress". Joke of the year...

I had the same problem on Poloniex. They gave me a quick solution : new account, 2FA authentification and i can transfer my funds using 2FA authentification. Now, everything is fine.
Strange, Kraken don't want to use the same solution.

Kraken destroy my life because of this. I'm asking all the people who have money on Kraken. Get out of it fast, very fast.
I'm dying because of them.

Why dont you simply verify again? You have done it before, right?

I did it 3 times. The first time, i give the papers, no answer for one month. I contacted them again , the new guy from support ask again for papers.
i gave him. No response for one month. Third time, new guy from kraken support ask me to make a new account and to transfer coins. I did it, nothing works. He ask for papers again. I gave it to him.

No response again for 2 month. "It's complicated to change an email adress".
And now AGAIN, they ask me for papers... To make me wait again for nothing.

I try to propose multiple solution (new account, 2fa authentification...), nothing works with them.

Now they ask me again for papers, to make me wait again and in one month a new guy from kraken support will ask for the same thing , and again and again.

In poloniex, the same problem was resolved in one month.
Kraken knows that i will not stay on the website, so they blocking my money. A nightmare.
If someone can help, contact me , i'm dying because of this situation. Kraken do it this way, because they want to break me, and keep my money.

You can't imagine the pain.

I feel for you. A friend of min lost over £20,000 in BTC and ETH all because he logged onto Kraken from his iPad in Luxembourg. They took this as a hacking attempt and disabled his account. He sent all the paperwork over again multiple times and they have now just closed his account with him losing £20,000! Since it's all unregulated, there's nothing he can do about it.

I withdrew everything from Kraken last month, it looks like they're doing a "Bittrex" and I got out just in time.

Guys... If you have anything of value on Kraken now, withdraw it all immedately and send a note telling them to go and fuck themselves.

Kraken was one of the best exchanges and now it's by far the worst. I think it'll be gone within a few months so don't wait too long!

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry for your friend. I think Kraken is over, and know they scam. Everybody has to know now.
BE FAST AND GET YOUR MONEY OUT FROM KRAKEN. HURRY UP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chefkolonel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:38 AM

Wich other exchange do you prefer? Im going to change also... 

Okay so this is the first exchange that I started with. It was good until I used other exchanges...

Now it isn't as good as I thought of it to be.

I keep getting "Your order may have failed. Please refresh the page and check your orders. Contact support if necessary."

I have to do the same order 5 times in order for it to go through. This never happens in the other exchanges that I am using.

So kraken I like you guys and your support on my idiotness was really good so I wan't to continue using you guys. But since putting an order is a pain I will switch my activity to other exchanges.

Reach out to me when you've fixed the problem and our orders start actually going in on the first time.
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:35:56 PM

Hope @drago can leave a comment to reassure us about kraken not getting a SCAM
KrakenTrader

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

@DARGO

Are you aware of IF there is anything the Kraken devs are currently working on to reduce the many problems (lagging) with their trading engine when it's under load Huh
As we all know, creating new orders or even closing positions at kraken.com most of the time does not work when markets start moving.

Dargo, this is a serious issue and costs us money - and here it stops being acceptable. Many long standing btctalk+kraken members are living with these problems.
It's being talked about not positively in chats between reputable traders on the net and in real life meetups.

Kraken is already loosing it's once excellent credibility. We can only hope Kraken takes the right measures to provide fast working solutions.
Otherwise - there is going to be no light at the end of the tunnel, but a train !

Things which need urgent fixing by Kraken.com :

1 Invest in an excellent and experienced  team of coders who know what they are doing, to urgently optimize Kraken's trading engine - it lacks basic functionality and gets completely overwhelmed (lagging) once traffic rises
2 Invest in Development and enforcement of a professional Customer support strategy
3 Employ more professional support staff and train them on Kraken-typical critical issues
4 Drastically lower the time to respond to client's support tickets of your customers. (No canned responses.)

Kraken is earning heavily on trading fees and accumulating profits. Time to do the necessary ! Patience has an end.

A once happy Kraken Client

(Please, forward to Jesse Powell and Kraken Management Team. Thanks)

Not only +1 to this post but probably +5! I totally agree with it and i hope that this update that you announce couple days earlier to solve (at least) the half of these issues.
Things are getting worse every day that passes with lagging, posting duplicate orders, wrong balances and almost an hour to place/cansel orders.

I will not mention Support because some things are simply out of their hands. For sure Kraken needs more people but if the platform/software is problimatic, what Support can do?
Almost nothing i suppose... Undecided

do people still experiencing the wire transfer issues?
cause a month back everybody was crying about how their wire still not in their accounts after several weeks.
i now need to make a wire to kraken but a little afraid if it is still the case.
by the way their new server looks much better.i am experiencing musch less lag.

I don't know about Wire Deposits since i didn't make any until now, i make though yesterday a Wire Withdraw and waiting to see when it will be credit to my bank account.
As for the lagg, just before i post here i "manage" to cancel an order of mine. It took me almost an hour to do this... Shocked

@condoras
How did your wire withdrawal do ? How long did it take to go through?
SEPA withdrawals used to go fast fast in the past - did that change for you?

KrakenTrader

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

@Dargo and @Kraken-support staff

(Please, forward to Jesse Powell and Kraken Management Team:)

As for the trading engine lags which costed me so much money in the last couple of months, mainly as forced losses due to not being able to close position, ...
I've just decided to leave Kraken, and I've successfully withdrawn quite a large amount (more than 99.5%) of my coins ( btc withdrawal ). I keep only a very small amount of coins at kraken.

Kraken - today you have lost another big client
- and as you already assume right
- you can only blame yourself for it.

A note to all Kraken clients: Here is why I have withdrawn almost all my coins from Kraken:

1- most of the time I am unable to input orders / open long or short positions
2- most of the time I am unable to close positions

3- as a market-maker: My matched and crossed limit orders for opening/closing positions are not (or sometimes even too late) being executed.
4- as a mark-taker: My market and limit orders for opening/closing positions are not going through

5- Kraken engine needs always a very! long time to display an order has been accepted.
    Thus, when I try to close a long, Kraken does NOT confirm it in a timely manner on the screen.
    So I am unable to know: Was that position closed or not ?
    Once I see no reaction, I try to close the same long again, just to be sure it is closed.

But what I am now ending up with is:
    1x closed long + 1x new opened short position
    - and due to the extremely big lag of their engine, I will figure that only after minutes (that's when it's usually to late).

Imagine that:

You want to close your long to take in profit or cut losses,
    but what you get is a new opened short which produces even more losses or cut even more profits - it's disastrous !

IMO, a (hypothetical) responsible Kraken management would have CLOSED KRAKEN TRADING all together,
    to not only work on a fix but to re-code the malicious parts of the trading engine from the scratch.

I am hearing Kraken coded it's own in-house solution once they started out back in Oct 2013.
(Here we can learn that a custom-coded solution may sure have it's advantages, but may get you in deep trouble once that coder stops working for you.
If he once re-invented the wheal (code) it's hard to fix something so complex by any new coder.

So it looks to me like a dead-end street for Kraken:
(a) do nothing an loose clients and die slowly
(b) rewrite the code, test it, bring it live - ... if that takes too long, the result equals (a)

Good luck!
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Hope @drago can leave a comment to reassure us about kraken not getting a SCAM

Obviously, everybody would be assured with a clear time for the upgrades.
Even though customer support seems to be your first target.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

will Bitcoin Gold be on kraken?

I would be interested to know what happens on kraken with bitcoin if there are forked coins.  What would be ideal is i get the forked coin pretty much instantly or with 24 - 48 hours even if kraken is not doing a direct market.  Otherwise it makes sense to withdraw coins for forks.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

Not only +1 to this post but probably +5! I totally agree with it and i hope that this update that you announce couple days earlier to solve (at least) the half of these issues.
Things are getting worse every day that passes with lagging, posting duplicate orders, wrong balances and almost an hour to place/cansel orders.

I will not mention Support because some things are simply out of their hands. For sure Kraken needs more people but if the platform/software is problimatic, what Support can do?
Almost nothing i suppose... Undecided

do people still experiencing the wire transfer issues?
cause a month back everybody was crying about how their wire still not in their accounts after several weeks.
i now need to make a wire to kraken but a little afraid if it is still the case.
by the way their new server looks much better.i am experiencing musch less lag.

I don't know about Wire Deposits since i didn't make any until now, i make though yesterday a Wire Withdraw and waiting to see when it will be credit to my bank account.
As for the lagg, just before i post here i "manage" to cancel an order of mine. It took me almost an hour to do this... Shocked

@condoras
How did your wire withdrawal do ? How long did it take to go through?
SEPA withdrawals used to go fast fast in the past - did that change for you?

Everything goes better than i expected. A day after i make it the money came to my Bank account with no problem at all.
I don't recall faster SEPA transfers then this. Most of the times (if not always) Banks "needed" two-three days.

In this withdraw don't even need a whole day to be done. Congrats for this Kraken team. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptotum88

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

Great service....
I'm in the middle of a trade and now 404 and when it pass Cloudflare "This data is not currently available. Please try again later."

How someone is supposed to trade and who will refund me for the loss if I can't sell and exit from a trade?

Angry

Moreover I can't set a stop loss because you decided to remove the most usefull trade action...

This is ridiculous.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

WHY IS THIS EXCHANGE SO FUCKING LAGGY ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

crypto_time

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

I wrote to their support of an issue I had and I was notified by their support of something I didn't want to believe.

I was shorting bitcoin at Kraken and tried to close the position with some profit, their interface throwed an error saying the order was unsuccessful and to please try again. To confirm this, I went in to  double check if the order went through under Trade > Orders and under execution the order clearly did not go through.

So I came back and tried to close my short position again. To my surprise, it turned as a double order. First it closed by sell position and parallely opened a buy position for the same amount I closed the position for.

Soon after this bug, the price went down dramatically resulting in heavy loss within few moments.

I wrote to their support staff requested an explanation for this.

I was shocked when I read the reply from them saying that "this is the risk of trading especially in an online platform" and that they are aware of the the issues with their trading engine.

No apologies, nothing. No any sort of compensation, I should basically take the loss and move on.
Random423

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:26:49 PM

Today I wanted to buy a small amount of ripple. It failed 17 times and it gave me many different error messages. "Expired or invalid form" or "your order may failed". After 17 fails I got the message "insufficent funds" and knew immediately you fucked it up again. I checked the order book and noticed there are closed orders. The pages gave me 17 error messages while the orders worked in background. Luckly I had only a low amount of cash on my kraken account. It made more orders than I wanted.. I only wanted one working order and not multiple ones. It made too many orders because of the broken system which gave me 17 times an error messages whenever I tried to make the order. You can't give your users the message that it failed while you spent their cash in the background! Is this a prank or some kind of a joke?

tl;dr: Kraken shows you error messages and sets up orders in background. Closed orders suddenly appear in your order book and you cash disappears.

I can't take Kraken serious anymore. The last time I reported the broken system here you wrote you are working on it and you are going to fix it. Today I have the same problem again!

How are we supposted to make orders if the pages gives us multiple error messages while it makes orders in the background? In the worst case you have a lot of money on your account and the broken system sets up many orders instead of one.

Kraken fix your broken system! The current one is more like a russian roulette.
crypto_time

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:59:19 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 08:54:45 PM by crypto_time

Today I wanted to buy a small amount of ripple. It failed 17 times and it gave me many different error messages. "Expired or invalid form" or "your order may failed". After 17 fails I got the message "insufficent funds" and knew immediately you fucked it up again. I checked the order book and noticed there are closed orders. The pages gave me 17 error messages while the orders worked in background. Luckly I had only a low amount of cash on my kraken account. It made more orders than I wanted.. I only wanted one working order and not multiple ones. It made too many orders because of the broken system which gave me 17 times an error messages whenever I tried to make the order. You can't give your users the message that it failed while you spent their cash in the background! Is this a prank or some kind of a joke?

tl;dr: Kraken shows you error messages and sets up orders in background. Closed orders suddenly appear in your order book and you cash disappears.

I can't take Kraken serious anymore. The last time I reported the broken system here you wrote you are working on it and you are going to fix it. Today I have the same problem again!

How are we supposted to make orders if the pages gives us multiple error messages while it makes orders in the background? In the worst case you have a lot of money on your account and the broken system sets up many orders instead of one.

Kraken fix your broken system! The current one is more like a russian roulette.

Sure. Here is the standard reply for you:
We recognize our trading platform limitations and are working hard to make it available for more users at once. Unfortunately when a website receives a lot of requests at once, it can cause an overload on our platform. We hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading, especially on an online platform.

Note: I got 43 errors today when trying to close a short position.  I lead by 26. Smiley
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

I know you guys are working hard, but please keep the community updated.
Its the Pareto Principle and you should know. Wink
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:10:56 PM

I feel for you. A friend of min lost over £20,000 in BTC and ETH all because he logged onto Kraken from his iPad in Luxembourg. They took this as a hacking attempt and disabled his account. He sent all the paperwork over again multiple times and they have now just closed his account with him losing £20,000! Since it's all unregulated, there's nothing he can do about it.

I withdrew everything from Kraken last month, it looks like they're doing a "Bittrex" and I got out just in time.

Guys... If you have anything of value on Kraken now, withdraw it all immedately and send a note telling them to go and fuck themselves.

Kraken was one of the best exchanges and now it's by far the worst. I think it'll be gone within a few months so don't wait too long!

Hi JammyJimmy69. Please supply us with the ticket number and we'll look into this further for your friend.

Hi irlandescoin. We have nothing to announce at this time regarding this potential fork. Any news on this subject will be communicated via email, our blog, and our Twitter.

In general, it may be advisable to withdraw your funds to an address you control the private keys of in the event of a potential fork as it allows you direct control and higher flexibility. This can for example be a local wallet on your computer, a hardware wallet or a mobile wallet. In the end, you must make your own decision on what course of action you should take as we cannot advise you directly.

We certainly understand the frustrations with our platform. We are always looking to make improvements to our service and a new trading engine should be coming soon.

We do recognize the trading engine issues, and we hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading electronically, especially on an online platform.

I will be forwarding your messages to the Development team directly. We always appreciate input from our loyal customers and try to use their feedback to improve Kraken for everybody.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
thenarog

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

Hi JammyJimmy69. Please supply us with the ticket number and we'll look into this further for your friend.

Hi irlandescoin. We have nothing to announce at this time regarding this potential fork. Any news on this subject will be communicated via email, our blog, and our Twitter.

In general, it may be advisable to withdraw your funds to an address you control the private keys of in the event of a potential fork as it allows you direct control and higher flexibility. This can for example be a local wallet on your computer, a hardware wallet or a mobile wallet. In the end, you must make your own decision on what course of action you should take as we cannot advise you directly.

We certainly understand the frustrations with our platform. We are always looking to make improvements to our service and a new trading engine should be coming soon.

We do recognize the trading engine issues, and we hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading electronically, especially on an online platform.

I will be forwarding your messages to the Development team directly. We always appreciate input from our loyal customers and try to use their feedback to improve Kraken for everybody.

I want my money back ! @Kraken-Septimus. I propose you many solutions for my problem and you didn't answer me.
It's time to stop talking and begin to resolve problems FOR REAL.
chefkolonel

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:01:13 PM

Hi kraken septimus,

when will the new engine running? Its almost impossible to trade for me anymore only errors for several days..... im thinking of moving my coins to bittrex

BFX

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:46:48 PM

Hi I need your help!
I wrongly sent my BTC into my BCH Kraken account...
https://blockchain.info/it/unspent?active=14fYNe2SBiXxtG3xCq4dP1Jfhv49gihnuv&format=html

Already I opened a Kraken ticket: Request # 730986.

Please, can you help me?
Pigi66 from Italy

Ciao Pigi, of course you know Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are two separate currencies, so if you send Bitcoin to your Bitcoin Cash address, or vice-versa, your wallet won't receive the transaction correctly. Grin
I think that Kraken staff will need to manually sweep the funds from the incorrect receiving wallet, into the correct wallet.
Here's how: since you sent BTC to a BCH wallet, Kraken staff will have to export the BCH private keys from "your Kraken BCH wallet", and import them into "your Kraken BTC wallet" (recovering those BTC into your Kraken BTC wallet). Wink
bernard75
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

This is getting ridicules. please watch out for your coins, because nobody else should.
And if you keep your coins at an exchange, especially with the upcoming shitstorm, make at least sure that you have the private keys. Smiley
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:12:42 AM

This is getting ridicules. please watch out for your coins, because nobody else should.
And if you keep your coins at an exchange, especially with the upcoming shitstorm, make at least sure that you have the private keys. Smiley

What shitstorm do you mean? the forks?  also you cant have private keys if you keep coins at exchange right?

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: