Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:29:58 PM

They gave you one of our the paying customers miners because AMT hoped you would say nice stuff. AMTs voice is on the camera, still we know it's them.

Not "them" but "him". Joshua Zipkin.

Good to know Jim Brown is Joshua Zipkin's brother in real life (unless he meant masonic brother). Either way, I wouldn't let these dolts have more time. They are obviously incompetent, god only knows how the miner will perform IF it's ever delivered. Read back about Stan-O's and Biomech's bitfury based miner if you want a preview of things to come...

Better to let the lawyers tear into them and recoup our funds, THAN wait it out for these sloppily assembled, under performing, soon to be - paperweights!

The video (and Bruno's statements) prove that Joshua Zipkin gave away a free miner to silence a critic. This is so fucked up and wrong on so many levels. Hopefully Bruno will help use that miner to do a little PI work and see what's inside, how it performs, so on and so forth.

Josh posted about all of these delays revolving around the cage. Well, it's good to know that all this time wasted and R&D were simply for some stupid cages and the case setup for the boards. These boards could of theoretically been running in clients' hands weeks ago, if AMT knew what they were doing in terms of a case design (or simply OMITTED the case idea). They really wanted to stuff this whole setup into a non-expandable desktop tower, and now everyone is paying the price for THAT stupid decision.

This is the problem folks, like Phin said: "Josh is not an engineer, he just orchestrates the whole thing". For AMT to ever have been successful, they needed technical people making decisions from the top down. Instead we got some buffoon with a fake Marketing degree from Penn State. Now what? We hear they are hemorrhaging money and have taken out loans on their houses because this whole clusterfuck of an operation is unprofitable. What did you expect? This is why we needed to dig into Joshua Zipkin's past earlier in the thread, to know whether this guy has the skills required to take on some of these tasks. Sad to say we learned he is not only technically incompetent, but isn't very honest either.

Joshua, you need to do the right thing and honor refunds as they come in. If AMT is insolvent, then you need to let people know. Your silence is just exacerbating the problem, as more people line up to get lawyers.

This post pretty well nails it. You could just about take it to the bank (no pun intended) that there's no money for refunds. The best hope is for those who ordered to receive their miner no matter how long it would take (within reason, of course). The worst solution is suing their ass (not implying that you shouldn't, just thinking out loud), whereupon there will definitely be no moneys and AMT can file bankruptcy but still mine their asses off with the miners built on one's dime. Either way, Josh wins. As far as him having his house mortgage to finance AMT, for some reason I doubt that's the case, albeit Josh did claim such, but of course no way to prove it.

Meanwhile, I listed that miner I received for payment of that bounty that Josh reneged on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548614. Ideally, I would love to have it go to someone that's been hurt financially due to the AMT fiasco.

In closing, I want to state again (implied earlier) that I didn't sell out. I don't trust Josh Zipkin and will continue to expose him, but will take into consideration to not mention family member's names or addresses. Also, I, too, now have his personal phone number, but won't release it unless the worst happens.

Now that I have time, I will read and interact with the last ~400 posts on this thread to see what kind of help I can give to those involved in this mess. And, it is a mess!

Glad you didn't succumb to the dark side! What your saying in the video seemed so forced, but we realize now it's because you were lying your ass off to walk out of there with SOMETHING.

Welcome back!

Can you share more information about your meeting with Josh? There was a miner running on the table, was it indeed hooked up and hashing? Was visiting their "assembly plant" a viable option? Was there only 1 miner running there, and was that the one that you ended up taking home?

The miner that was running on the table (assuming it's the one in the YT video of which I've yet to view) is the one I now have and am selling. It does hash at 800 GHs (please correct me if I meant MHs, but believe I now have it correct). That is for only 4 of the five panels/planes. The fifth needs another power supply, for it was too much of a drain to fire up all five panels. I honestly see no problem with it hashing over 1.0 THs.

I'm also pretty sure that this miner that was at his office was one he kept on display for various dog-an-pony shows, and is the one on Ning Lu's eBay listing.

Josh did offer for me to visit the plant the next day, but he had a slight reservation in following through with that, so I didn't push the subject. My only concern was to continue playing The Lying Game and walk outta there with this miner since he reneged on the 20 BTC bounty.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:30:02 PM

Bruno did you ever run into those elusive customer service agents, like Alyssa trusten?? Lol
Actually, could you give us a quick breakdown on what you saw and how many people were involved?

Two other guys in the office: Jim Brown and another guy named Rob. No Alyssa Trusten. Breakdown forthcoming.

Robert Parker?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:36:18 PM

Curious if we might be able to pull data off that miner, and reveal AMT's wallet information.

Curious how much mining they have been doing themselves.

They say they aren't miners, but if they are truly 'taking a loss on this operation' - i'm sure they'd be mining their asses off to make up for it.

As for the loans against their houses, I would be willing to bet 100% that's a lie.

Where would find the miner information?  Likely all you will find is a pool account which is of no value to anyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U&feature=youtu.be

~Bruno Kucinskas aka the dog aka little school girl

@josh sticks a pineapple tree in brunos ass Cheesy good job mr.Kucinskas

great movie Cheesy

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

Until I get my hands on one I won't know for sure any of the details. At this point just by looking at the case its easy to see where the potential flaws could be. That said, if it works it works. And like any good techie worth anything they will want to figure out how to squeeze out every bit of performance out of it.

My first thoughts would be a single fan at the top is not enough to vent the excessive heat. That said the side vent can bring in cool air providing some suction in a more passive fashion. The front fans in the case also provide some more cooling but are blocked by the hard drive mounts in the case so it diffuses airflow and creates less efficient ways.

I cant get a close look at the PSU. So I have no idea what it is or is capable of. If its a 1200 watt PSU then its more than capable of doing what it needs to do and hitting the 1.2Ths mark.
Without a physical unit in hand I wont know anything about the hashing performance.

Hopefully some more people get some of these and post up pics/vids and whatnot so we can start seeing how well they do.
1.2 Mark with 5 modules + 1200 watt PSU is MADNESSSSSSSS and HIGH TOP AMT ENGINEERING COOLING
Make sure that the fireman is around Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ask for your money back Wink
i am giving this peace of crap 10-15 minutes live MAX before blast

Fine qualify your statement as to why you think that would be the case? There are technical people amongst us so we can validate/invalidate those statements. Right now its just madness and get a fireman there.

What are the electrical aspects that would make this wrong to run? Now if its running at 1.2THs turbo mode I think then the 1.2THs nominal mode is a misleading statement. Turbo is meant to be overclocked.
But right now losia you gotta qualify what you just said with a bit more than get a fireman. We know the devices are real enough. The quality is still in question but we need to understand your thinking as to why you think they will burst into flames. Go into as much technical detail as possible so there is no room for misunderstanding.

this is what i mean when i say... tell me one instance AMT has been honest and/or upfront with information. The machine does not even run natively at their posted hashing!! I challenge anyone to provide me an instance where AMT has kept their word. It's crazy how these guys can even think they are going to stay in business. They have fucked up royally and the truth has been exposed in this thread. They have tried to distance themselves from this thread to no avail. They made this shit sandwich - now they get to eat it. They have even gone so far as to try and make the claim we are merely redirecting traffic and subsequent business their way. This is obviously a lie because they don't answer the fucking phones. what person in their right mind would read this thread then call a number only to be told after 10 calls "leave a message" Huh Then again... said individual might be the same person who would make the claim they mailed a $6000 refund check (US MAIL) with NO TRACKING. Let me enlighten those of you still wondering who these people are - THEY DON'T EXIST.

AMT is run by a con artist by the name of Joshua Zipkin.

Their address truly is 355 Lancaster AVE Bldg E1, Haverford, PA, sharing the office space with Madison Mortgage Services. It is on the first floor just like I said it had to be in one of my posts that I deleted to prove to Josh that I won't continue to stick it up AMT's ass.

It saddens me deeply to had to lie to Josh Zipkin so that I could walk outta of his office with a partial bounty payment, in the form of a miner, he promised me.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:54:11 PM

Bruno, check yer PM's.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:01:31 PM

Bruno, check yer PM's.

Anyone want me to head over to Frederick to inspect the machine with a couple of tools?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:06:22 PM

Bruno, check yer PM's.

Anyone want me to head over to Frederick to inspect the machine with a couple of tools?

Doesn't matter to me personally, it isn't my machine, what difference does it make if that machine he has does what it is supposed to do? Doesn't benefit me unless I have one in my hands. The one that was promised to me months ago.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:22:05 PM

Bruno did you ever run into those elusive customer service agents, like Alyssa trusten?? Lol
Actually, could you give us a quick breakdown on what you saw and how many people were involved?

Two other guys in the office: Jim Brown and another guy named Rob. No Alyssa Trusten. Breakdown forthcoming.

Robert Parker?

Don't recall the last name being offered up, but he's a boat enthusiast, if that helps. Older nice guy, and only seems to be a helping hand unless Josh conned him into investing into AMT.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:28:29 PM

great movie Cheesy

How did you like the part where Josh asked me about the bounty agreement, and I stated that we made an agreement?

I firmly believe that even if Josh wasn't so tired and stoned on RedBulls, he still couldn't have played his pocket aces well against my rags. Remember, never trust a naked man that offers you his shirt.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:13:01 PM

I am also a customer of BFL:

BFL responds to my emails with clear explanations.
BFL has their own forum that they constantly monitor and give updates.
BFL has given discounts of 50% on other gear and upgrades on miners when they are late.
BFL when they are late with a product, they actually send you an email explaining where you stand, and what you need to do.

I have nothing but good things to say about BFL so far. I plan to buy more miners from them in the future, and possibly cloud hosting my miners there.

AMT on the other hand does not respond to emails, they also have not updated their website despite hundreds of post on this thread by customers asking to do so.

As I am too a BFL customer as well....do you have a product?

While I agree they do well on communication. And the coupon crap is just another way to get another sale, they arent upgrading customers who they said they would upgrade. They have consistently lied also. My miner was originally supposed to ship in January according to them.

With AMT I was hoping (I was wrong) that I would get my miner by end of March. So far noone has reported getting 1.2THs miners even though there is an alleged group of orders that went out.

Again I do hope they are transparent with Phin and there is information that can put us at ease (Or make sure we take the action we need to take).
Not going to insult, constantly call and email as that obviously is not getting results. I think we all know what the next step has to be if they choose to not respond to THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Very transparent!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

great movie Cheesy

How did you like the part where Josh asked me about the bounty agreement, and I stated that we made an agreement?

I firmly believe that even if Josh wasn't so tired and stoned on RedBulls, he still couldn't have played his pocket aces well against my rags. Remember, never trust a naked man that offers you his shirt.

When you first met him and asked about the bounty, what did he say in regards to paying it?

Were you upset he wasn't going to honor the bounty? I would; then again, it wouldn't surprise me that he'd renege on that deal.

I think he was desperate to get you take down the posts related to his father, because it could of lead to issues when people googled Daddy-O. I also think you hit on some hard truths, he didn't want the public to know. When you think about it, when people begin searching for Joshua Zipkin, all these posts will surface and taint his image.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

I am also a customer of BFL:

BFL responds to my emails with clear explanations.
BFL has their own forum that they constantly monitor and give updates.
BFL has given discounts of 50% on other gear and upgrades on miners when they are late.
BFL when they are late with a product, they actually send you an email explaining where you stand, and what you need to do.

I have nothing but good things to say about BFL so far. I plan to buy more miners from them in the future, and possibly cloud hosting my miners there.

AMT on the other hand does not respond to emails, they also have not updated their website despite hundreds of post on this thread by customers asking to do so.

As I am too a BFL customer as well....do you have a product?

While I agree they do well on communication. And the coupon crap is just another way to get another sale, they arent upgrading customers who they said they would upgrade. They have consistently lied also. My miner was originally supposed to ship in January according to them.

With AMT I was hoping (I was wrong) that I would get my miner by end of March. So far noone has reported getting 1.2THs miners even though there is an alleged group of orders that went out.

Again I do hope they are transparent with Phin and there is information that can put us at ease (Or make sure we take the action we need to take).
Not going to insult, constantly call and email as that obviously is not getting results. I think we all know what the next step has to be if they choose to not respond to THEIR CUSTOMERS.

So basically, AMT is using another sheisty miner company to set the standard for how they do business.

I have an idea. Let's sue the fuck out of AMT, get our money back and send fat-boy Joshua Zipkin back home to Bulgaria where he can scam his native people there for $ they don't have.

I have another theory: He may have already burned that bridge in Bulgaria.

I honestly believe that suing them will have the same results if you don't sue them as far as getting any refunds money. Sadly, the best option is to continue to pressure Josh, whereupon your mining rigs orders should be delivered.

I wish I had a better suggestion, but do sue if nothing arrives very soon.

I honestly don't see them pumping out more than 10 units a day, at best, and that's if all the parts are in stock.

Something I just remembered during this penning: Josh is not happy with Giorgio for some ass reason. There may have been a falling out there.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:27:29 PM

great movie Cheesy

When you first met him and asked about the bounty, what did he say in regards to paying it?

Were you upset he wasn't going to honor the bounty? I would; then again, it wouldn't surprise me that he'd renege on that deal.

I think he was desperate to get you take down the posts related to his father, because it could of lead to issues when people googled Daddy-O. I also think you hit on some hard truths, he didn't want the public to know. When you think about it, when people begin searching for Joshua Zipkin, all these posts will surface and taint his image.

I didn't have to ask about the bounty because in the first few minutes he was already laying out his hand as to why it wasn't going to be honored. I wasn't upset, for I ready knew that the worst case scenario was that I would leave empty-handed, but Josh was so concerned about what I may report he continued to play his hand, offering up an out, i.e. the 1.2 THs miner in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty in exchange for also deleting my posts and making a video, of which turned out to be two videos, for in his mind he wanted to make sure his ass was covered (no pun intended if pineapple comes to mind). In retrospect, I did accomplish sticking a pineapple up his ass, proverbially speaking, and now trying to shove the tree that the pineapple is attached to, not to separate the lot.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2547

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:27:52 PM

Please don't post my details here, just send me an email update, I choose what to post here, thanks.
Or, perhaps just update the order status on our AMT Account page maybe? Wink

We might be able to do that.
Hmm, now their page doesn't even have an accounts link. Someone musta broke it trying to actually use/access it?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:30:37 PM

That sucks if that's the case. Here are our options:

1> Receive miner VERY late. It cannot ROI. Left with trying to resell it as soon as you get it to someone stupid enough to buy it.

2> Everyone sues and tries this way to get their money back. If no money is returned, well maybe jail time for Joshy boy.

You're right, both of these options suck. How about pipe dream option #3???

3> Josh reveals to us on Monday, that to make up for everything, he just finished drop shipping 3.2 TH miners to everyone that ordered and we receive them the next day.

Let's be optimistic, maybe #3 will happen!  Roll Eyes
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

looking back at mblackouts earlier posts he said his order was originally due 1rst week in Jan. That would put him in the upper 600's.
With AMT having shipped out so many miners it is starting to look like they are purposely skipping numbers on the unofficial list as Mblackout has never given out his number that I can find.

Probably not but it makes you think, who are they shipping all these miners to?

Josh stated to me that there were a lot of hosting outfits that ordered a slew of miners he felt should get the units first regardless of queue position.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:35:13 PM

That sucks if that's the case. Here are our options:

1> Receive miner VERY late. It cannot ROI. Left with trying to resell it as soon as you get it to someone stupid enough to buy it.

2> Everyone sues and tries this way to get their money back. If no money is returned, well maybe jail time for Joshy boy.

You're right, both of these options suck. How about pipe dream option #3???

3> Josh reveals to us on Monday, that to make up for everything, he just finished drop shipping 3.2 TH miners to everyone that ordered and we receive them the next day.

Let's be optimistic, maybe #3 will happen!  Roll Eyes

Anybody capable of building the miners themselves should just have all the parts delivered, even if you forego the case and power supply(s), and have something else thrown in for the inconvenience. This option would save Josh a myriad headaches and downtime.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:36:32 PM

looking back at mblackouts earlier posts he said his order was originally due 1rst week in Jan. That would put him in the upper 600's.
With AMT having shipped out so many miners it is starting to look like they are purposely skipping numbers on the unofficial list as Mblackout has never given out his number that I can find.

Probably not but it makes you think, who are they shipping all these miners to?

Josh stated to me that there were a lot of hosting outfits that ordered a slew of miners he felt should get the units first regardless of queue position.

Then why are is there even an order queue?

Ridiculous.

As for saving Josh a headache, who gives a fuck about his welfare? Hopefully we can give the guy an aneurysm.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2547

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:40:30 PM

Something I just remembered during this penning: Josh is not happy with Giorgio for some ass reason. There may have been a falling out there.
Hmm could it be because Bitine.ch is the cause of all this. Face it, whatever you may think of the pair Josh and his fledgling AMT has been badly burned by this as well by BMch. If The A1 product had been properly produced - in other words chips produced and characterized to verify design specs, tweaked a few times as needed BEFORE taking full payment pre-orders - then none of this would have happened.

As it stands, safe bet BMch is taking care of their own direct orders first followed by what BMch doles out to chip buyers and miner assemblers.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: