Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.

Thanks for your feedback.  We are still working on these details with our legal team.  if you would like to get on the whitelist for when we do make our official announcements please fill out our contact form and indicate your interest.

https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

I also say that it is better that the team inform us all the news, and since they do not tell us anything, how then will they find investors for their project.
To constantly notify about the news, first you need to do something meaningful inside the platform. And if there are no updates, then the developers did not make anything meaningful. The most important is honesty and no fake news.
It yes you are right. If often there is no news. then the team has not done anything to show us. I really hope that soon there will be good news from the team, where there will be right-wing news.

Dispatch Labs has lots of updates and we are constantly sharing new information.  If you missed the latest, our testnet mobile wallet is now available on popular app stores: 

Apple:   https://apple.co/2Kin4oX   

Android: http://bit.ly/2Kol3Ys

Download today and let us know what you think.  Thanks for your support

Hello there admin did you already received some feedback and reviews from the wallet? I am  having problem installing on my phone its Android.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

Don't expect to get answer here to this question. They are not giving any information about token sale publicly, if you are really interested in participating in the project, you can contact them on telegram and they give you necessary details in private message.
Really? This can not very well influence their further reputation, it is very bad that they do not publish here the answers to the questions of the plotters. Few will independently search for news on the site.

Well, I think this is not good if they will not update us here about the status their token sale most specially on how to purchase it or any details regarding the sale so that more investors will know when and how to buy those tokens.

Thanks for your feedback.  We are still working on these details with our legal team.  if you would like to get on the whitelist for when we do make our official announcements please fill out our contact form and indicate your interest.

I also say that it is better that the team inform us all the news, and since they do not tell us anything, how then will they find investors for their project.
To constantly notify about the news, first you need to do something meaningful inside the platform. And if there are no updates, then the developers did not make anything meaningful. The most important is honesty and no fake news.
It yes you are right. If often there is no news. then the team has not done anything to show us. I really hope that soon there will be good news from the team, where there will be right-wing news.

Dispatch Labs has lots of updates and we are constantly sharing new information.  If you missed the latest, our testnet mobile wallet is now available on popular app stores: 

Apple:   https://apple.co/2Kin4oX   

Android: http://bit.ly/2Kol3Ys

Download today and let us know what you think.  Thanks for your support

Hello there admin did you already received some feedback and reviews from the wallet? I am  having problem installing on my phone its Android.

Thank you for your feedback.  We'd love it if you would join our Discord Channel where our developers spend most of their time.  They can walk you through the process of installing the wallet or they can fix any potential bug that you may have found.  Keep the feedback coming.  We really appreciate it.  https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Do you have any air drop campaign?

We don't currently have an airdrop campaign.  We are still working out the details of this.  If/When we have one we will announce it on all our social channels. 

We invite you to check out our Telegram Channel as there where we release all our latest information first.  t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

Please tell me if the sales date is set. I would like to buy coins at a bargain price for me.

Thanks for your interest.  To get on our whitelist, please fill out our contact form. 

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:04:19 AM

Found the project on the radar of the Internet.https://analytics.hypernym.com/ico/dispatch. The bounty campaign to lead)Test coins is already there. Where can I see the block Explorer?

Thanks for your support.  You can check out our Github at https://github.com/DispatchLabs

or you can visit our Discord Channel and communicate directly with our developers.  They will be more than happy to answer your question. 

https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

Found the project on the radar of the Internet.https://analytics.hypernym.com/ico/dispatch. The bounty campaign to lead)Test coins is already there. Where can I see the block Explorer?

Thanks for your support.  You can check out our Github at https://github.com/DispatchLabs

or you can visit our Discord Channel and communicate directly with our developers.  They will be more than happy to answer your question. 

It's very good that there is an info on Github, but did somebody look at the code from independent experts? I would like to hear his opinion.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

It's very good that there is an info on Github, but did somebody look at the code from independent experts? I would like to hear his opinion.
Why individual analysis on code you refer to ? As developers have sprcified all the information on Github and for more we can communicate with them on their official discord channel.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

I have been watching the project for a long time and I like how the team actively communicates with the community, I hope this will always continue.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

I have been watching the project for a long time and I like how the team actively communicates with the community, I hope this will always continue.
They may be more focussing on the upgrades and advanced technologies to drive more innovative launches which resembles the operations to be executed smoothly with smart contracts as a team.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

They may be more focussing on the upgrades and advanced technologies to drive more innovative launches which resembles the operations to be executed smoothly with smart contracts as a team.

Infinite data and Dapps combine is one of the best features of dispatch Lab from attracting people and sponsors to join in.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

@admin of dispatch, Any news about the bounty campaign that you where talking about in the past weeks? I cannot wait any longer!  Grin

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
developers really need to focus on promoting their project advertising, because without good advertising support it will be difficult to build a tight cap during sales.
I totally agree with you, advertising and promoting is important factor for make big awareness of any project for gain more investor.

This is the most important things for a project to succeed, they must develop and add more strategies on how they can be able to encourage more investors to invest in this project. Advertising and marketing are really needed to reach success.
Strategies for the marketing component should not be too difficult, because their implementation can take too long, and for the successful development of the project is unacceptable, the speed of execution is also very important.

It will not be difficult if they have an experienced team in terms of advertising. Moreover, things should be properly executed for them to have no bigger problem in the later days.

I also think you're right, I just hope it would also be in the coming days, as of now I believe there has been no difficulties? and everything seem to smoothly going well.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

The team has a great goal towards the crypto currency community as a scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data. We can truly say that the Dispatch Labs project team is focusing on their inner developments so I was hoping that all our efforts, time, and support will not just put into waste and will build a good crypto project.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

Well, the team was actively responses their curious question in the telegram group. You can have a question also if you join it.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

Infinite data and Dapps combine is one of the best features of dispatch Lab from attracting people and sponsors to join in.
Many members have already joined the ico sale. We wpuld like to hear from the admins what would be the next developments of the project after the sale.
Well, this is a nice news that most of the people would have joined to participate as an investor in the ICO sales so I wish it could go further.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

@admin of dispatch, Any news about the bounty campaign that you where talking about in the past weeks? I cannot wait any longer!  Grin
Yes. We are waiting it for a long time. I really hope they running bounty program asap.

kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Well, the team was actively responses their curious question in the telegram group. You can have a question also if you join it.
The project team is very responsive. They answers all the questions and inquiries of the people. As of now many are waiting for the announcements and finalization if the team will throw a bounty campaigns. As I followed this project the team are still in the planning stage if they will do some campaigns. Hopefully they will release their decision for the benefits of those who waits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

And as part of it they have launched the Testnet to find out the things that are needed to be fixed, this is the phase where they can also generate huge traffic for them to know how much the blockchain can handle.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

Many members have already joined the ico sale. We wpuld like to hear from the admins what would be the next developments of the project after the sale.

As far as I know, the team are still active in marketing the project in various places. In fact, I have read now in the telegram announcement channel that they were going to attend conference in Toronto, Canada on next week. This shows that they are still working for the platform to have a good exposure and be acknowledged by the people.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Yes. We are waiting it for a long time. I really hope they running bounty program asap.
Im sure admin is just waiting for the right time to launch thier bounty campaign. We all know whats happening to the market and in this kind of situation its realy risky to spend more.

Yes you are right, maybe admin is just waiting for the right time to make some moves because with the current status of the market now it is really hard to make good strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: