Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
A scam project does not want to perform harder and copying is their preference. As of now, investment in cryptocurrency requires wise and cleverness. If you are an ignorant in this industry then you are a loser. Scam project usually have similarities when it comes to the backbone and other social sites. We will see it if there is a transparency.

What Arizn should do is not by modifying transparency but filtering the possible scam projects in order for the investors to have trust in their services.
I agree. Arizn corwdfunding platform is built in Blockchain and one reason is for transparency purposes.
With scam-related projects, Arizn platform can be of great help to filter those before it reaches their supporters. 

The Arizn eco-system has accessibility, liquidity and transparency which they have provided as a quality projects to get instant costumers and investors to provide potential nurtured to success.
Speaking for free -even at traditonal way this strategy will also offered,because this is the apple of the eye for those possible customer,but later if you are involve to this offer we have also other offered item or either additonal points until the goal will capture and  have a possible earning for them.

Arizn project has unique -smart contracts which generate ECR20 token in returned for cryptocurrency called AALT token capital, and this  new token are minted automatically and sent to the backers wallet,but I wonder what happen to alt token after this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
A scam project does not want to perform harder and copying is their preference. As of now, investment in cryptocurrency requires wise and cleverness. If you are an ignorant in this industry then you are a loser. Scam project usually have similarities when it comes to the backbone and other social sites. We will see it if there is a transparency.

What Arizn should do is not by modifying transparency but filtering the possible scam projects in order for the investors to have trust in their services.
I agree. Arizn corwdfunding platform is built in Blockchain and one reason is for transparency purposes.
With scam-related projects, Arizn platform can be of great help to filter those before it reaches their supporters. 

The Arizn eco-system has accessibility, liquidity and transparency which they have provided as a quality projects to get instant costumers and investors to provide potential nurtured to success.
Speaking for free -even at traditonal way this strategy will also offered,because this is the apple of the eye for those possible customer,but later if you are involve to this offer we have also other offered item or either additonal points until the goal will capture and  have a possible earning for them.

Arizn project has unique -smart contracts which generate ECR20 token in returned for cryptocurrency called AALT token capital, and this  new token are minted automatically and sent to the backers wallet,but I wonder what happen to alt token after this?

Well base on whitepaper ALT tokens are instantly trade-able and can be used as a form of payment or instantly exchanged for any type of suitable value.And this tokenisation creates a secondary market for ALT tokens that attracts large
amounts of real world liquidity. The best part is that backers can access their value and instantly without affecting the project they funded
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Don’t really know if it is a good idea, this concept of the project may only because some of the investors want to ensure that they investments doesn’t go on bad way and using it on the buildings of the project.
Well as we can see that this project are worth to invest because of the platform that really want to implement and make people have another kind of business again in the world of blockchain industry, i hope that there are many people who will trust on the crowdfunding platform of this prject.

Well aside from the great concept of this project, it is pretty easy to see that the developers are also hardworkers and are experts at what they do and this reflects into the progress of the project. The funds earned and the number of people who believed enough in the project and developers to invest are enough proofs that the project is legit. Now, this will cause more supporters and contributors to come in.
Correct, what they are looking for, and how many proofs do they want to tell that this is legit? To tell you honestly I can see more benefits and advantages when this project will launch all over the world.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.
Your right, and maybe because they have also a good offer why they reached the success of the private sale, and i think they have also have many supporters and private investors which are part of their team.
Well you have a point on that, and since that this project is very interesting, we can say that this will also have many interesting concept after the project ICO sale, i believe that this will change our world and turn into better one.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...
That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
You have a point on that, we need first understand their white paper before we give some feedback or compliment regarding the project, because the team are study first what is being written on it before they finalize what is being written on the white paper.
Investors are smart too. They will probably study this project first after they invest.
Studying a particular project is a good way to know how it will work and to forecast if it will succeed or not. So far I like what was happening on this project, it runs in good phase.
You are correct! Investors are now smart, they will research about the project, know its background, the current fund status, the portfolio, the team and the project agenda itself. ARiZN is a great project which gives chances to everyone for investing.

At the earliest stages, your startup will likely have limited data to back up your claims.
It’s important that you can show investors the value of your offering even
if you don’t have sales numbers to back it up.

That's true in every way, bring in the start up stage is not easy when it comes on investing and trusting your funds to a specific project could be fatal or good for you in some ways you should understand the project and decide weather you invest or not.
I agree. To get the support from investors, conveying the value of the project is the best thing to do. Mostly, investors could be won it they see the product/project solves a problem or alleviate one of their concern. Investors are now more cautious before they invest.

For me This Project is Already success because of their Investors that really trust to there platform, and I think that this project gives an an great service for all.  Hope to see that this Project have an amazing Feedback from all.
Indeed, as we can see all the supporters, comments and feedback here are more in good side because they see the potential of this project on the time where they are looking forward for the best result.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.
Your right, and maybe because they have also a good offer why they reached the success of the private sale, and i think they have also have many supporters and private investors which are part of their team.
Well you have a point on that, and since that this project is very interesting, we can say that this will also have many interesting concept after the project ICO sale, i believe that this will change our world and turn into better one.

To this project, it is very nice to see that the arizn team have a great offer for all the investors. hopefully this project have more and more supporters so that this project will be succeed.
langka1213

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

You said it right! Transparency brings everyone the chance to see the real thing. And it is actually one of the
great advantage  to draw the interest of people. People are now smarter than before that looking into something,
like for an investment, studying things about it is a must. In this case, wise investors will surely not engage himself/herself any more to project that is just being copied.

Right. Investors now are more vigilant when it comes to investing in ICos. Now they scrutinized the project first very well, the team, the fund, the profiles of the people behind and a lot more. In fact bitcointalk forum is the best place for spies  Grin. Really. I mean it. People here have a very keen understanding of real and fake projects or ICOs.

Most of the people doesn't care about the purpose of the project,they are after just the rewards they can get from the project or ICO. They don't even read the white paper and they didn't study about the project they are joining. Knowledge is important in choosing good ICO project. Arizn is a good project that people need to know.

You are right! Project has to be learned first thing so a person would know if it's a good one and deserves a support. And also to have a good judgement if the project is legit. With Arizn's project, going through their white paper will help them see the good purpose of making this Arizn platform in Blockchain.

it seem like this project will have a good and very easy way to see that the developers is also experts in terms in to invest that proofs to this project that legit. In that way this project will cause more supporters and contributors to come in and also invest.
langka1213

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

wow that is really great, this project is very interesting, because of there amazing platform that helps all the people to get transparency and accountability in blockchain. I hope to this project the succeed of all.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

wow that is really great, this project is very interesting, because of there amazing platform that helps all the people to get transparency and accountability in blockchain. I hope to this project the succeed of all.

I just saw this from Twitter, they listing on Bancor https://medium.com/@ariznproject/arizn-is-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-aalt-token-holders-f4b905b51d4d am gonna top up now again !
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

why do falsification and plagiarism exist here?
that is not a good word, this project already been running since 2011.
and as i can see ARIZN is the first one to offer this kind of project!

He/ She doesn’t mean that Arizn was doing Falsification and Plagiarize, he/she was telling that people may come up on ideas like the project that was supported by the Arizn. People nowadays like to sneak more than one project and build more innovative project that allow investors to be more interested than the other one. Being fair is the main concern here.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.
Yea sure giga19! But you know what? I been to their twitter profile and guess what i found out. They have a lot followers and you could see a lot of nice tweets  about the project. They are giving a lot of compliments and I believe they are also supporting them in their ICO.
It is good to know that they have already a lot of supporters which has a nice compliments to this project and it would be a good start for this to become more successful and well-known.

Raising 4M$ almost is obviously that they already establish a big community anyway. And I think in every day came up more investors are trying to become more curious about this Arizn project.  And it is also true that most their now are in the middle of doing something for the improvement of their project as well.
That would be a great opportunity for this project to establish a big community for the future and encourage more investors to get interested,  besides it will be easy for them because they have already raised 4M$ to their platform.

Still, for many companies—particularly those with serious growth ambitions—outside funding is
a necessary precondition for success.
So how can we prepare business, so that it will be attractive to potential investors?

I think in able to attract many investors, You just need to have a good product with a good roadmap and other beneficial information and most importantly secure transaction and other  necessities that can attract most of people in the project, uniqueness is also important.

I agree, with that method you can also consider some risk in finding some investors for the project, You can also develop some unique ideas to support the project out line In order to achieve that you must have some experience and back ground in handling a good project, after all, It all starts with an idea right?

I also believe that this project will be on success. Filling up such concept like this is very difficult to built in because you will find a suitable investor/s on that specific project. Arizn Team and Developers really putting concern on every project and platform here.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Take it on your own risk...
whitepaper, THE LAST PAGE!!

Business Risks
- Our fundraiser may fail.
- we may as a possibility not meet our funding targets.

Risk of Uninsured Losses
AALT and ALT tokens are uninsured unless you are able to specifically obtain private
insurance to insure them. In the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public
insurer.

Counterparty risks
There is always the possibility that the institutions and service providers that the Arizn
ecosystem does business with may encounter financial difficulties that may negatively
affect their operational capabilities or result in disruption and or losses to AALT token
and the Arizn ecosystem.

Risks Arising from Taxation
The tax characterization of AALT token is uncertain. You must seek your own tax
advice in connection with purchasing AALT and ALT tokens, which may result in
adverse tax consequences to you.

Every new ICO has a risk of getting loss rather than getting profit from it. Many ICO has good intentions and great Idea. Each of it have different features and characteristic but we must be wary on all its risk. I like the way they warns their investor GL Arizin!

i like taking the risk, well to tell you honestly the more risk we take the better the profit.
and i am taking the risk in investing here, i like the idea of the project.
i want to see the project to be success and run their ideas.

Taking the risk is very normal in every business nowadays unlike before. Risking money on a project was very difficult if you haven’t that enough money to invest in but it would be a success if you keep it up and work at first then invest if you had enough. So much risking can be worst if you doesn’t have that money to invest in.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:31:59 PM by UnBiased

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Of course, it is helpful. Transparency is a tool to show the truthfulness of a certain project. We cannot hide anything because of this special feature of Blockchain Technology. As a crowdfunding platform like ARIZN involves investments and funds, transparency is really important to the project.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:21:57 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Of course, it is helpful. Transparency is a tool to show the truthfulness of a certain project. We cannot hide anything because of this special feature of Blockchain Technology. As a crowdfunding platform like ARIZN involves investments and funds, transparency is really important to the project.
Yes, it is very helpful. Well in fact that we are really wanted to have very secured transactions transacting from one person to another. Why not build a system which is really helpful to fulfill those small time investor. ARIZN really is an indeed a great project.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:08:40 PM by MashaAndBear

Arizn can help Business through refocusing the business funding goals. Most of the business nowadays fails because of poor money,expenses management in this way Arizn can come in and help those in needs by utilizing their unique smart contract and token based on the business model they have.
That's correct! It is like putting your eggs on different baskets. Do not put everything on a single project. What if the project is a scam? Then everything that you have will be gone. I guess you better diversify all your resources and it will give you enough profit. That is why I think ARIZN was created. To help small-time investors to invest their hard earned money.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.

It is truly helpful for those people but how can they be sure that all of the people or business will not do any harm on their platform, like most of the people starting up an ICO just to scam peoples money?  Do they have any plans on filtering these kinds of a business proposal on Arizn platform?
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: