Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
killuaknight

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

They gathered 2 million USD on their private sale!
They also have more than two million USD on their pre-sale and it is not finish yet.
we should wait till September 26, i think they will have a big sale.
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4usoNT3CWoQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch their youtube video. Meet the team part 1.

i like to see their full team soon.
Tipaklong

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4usoNT3CWoQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch their youtube video. Meet the team part 1.

i like to see their full team soon.

Is there a link where i can find the list of the whole team member?

there in none in their whitepaper.

i want to see all of them, this project made me interested on their mission.

i want to invest but i need to make a research about them first.

thanks in advance.
rosywyt

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Arizn's crowdfunding platform utilizing blockchain technology, is one very significant formula for a
project like this. There are many entrepreneurs who look for ways to raise the capital they need to
venture into a business and crowdfunding platform as Arizn plays an important role to this. With Arizn"s
core principles to be accountable, liable and transparent, this will help attract crowdfunders, crypto
investors and traders and capital investors.
Metallikcwot

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

Another good project everyone. I will probably monitor and support this project. The presentation, solutions and concept was enough for me. Great project and outstanding concepts from Arizn Team and Developers. Keep up the good work Arizn Family.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

Arizn's crowdfunding platform utilizing blockchain technology, is one very significant formula for a
project like this. There are many entrepreneurs who look for ways to raise the capital they need to
venture into a business and crowdfunding platform as Arizn plays an important role to this. With Arizn"s
core principles to be accountable, liable and transparent, this will help attract crowdfunders, crypto
investors and traders and capital investors.

I agree with your statement. With ARIZN those people with bright ideas and needs funding will be able to use ARIZN crowdfunding platform to raise fund without much complicated steps and procedure to do. It is simple enough and will not cost much for those who want to raise fund.
Lgem

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

I am glad to have encountered a project like this, a crowdfunding platform but this time using a blockchain technology.
I understand the importance of blockchain being combined in a crowdfunding platform for the primary reasons of transparency and trust concerns especially for supporters and investors.I still have to read more to find out how Arizn platform is positioning itself in the crowdfunding industry.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I am glad to have encountered a project like this, a crowdfunding platform but this time using a blockchain technology.
I understand the importance of blockchain being combined in a crowdfunding platform for the primary reasons of transparency and trust concerns especially for supporters and investors.I still have to read more to find out how Arizn platform is positioning itself in the crowdfunding industry.

Yes, I think this is the first crowdfunding platform that will run on blockchain technology. This will surely be helpful to people. I believe that ARIZN has more function to it than just crowdfunding or there are several means rather in using the ARIZN platform as it mentions debt, asset and other collateral could be made and contract can be secured using Smart Contracts. I am still reading and trying to digest on the whitepaper.
Jhayda

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Arizn see's the solution with blockchain technology and smart contract, and if im correct this is the first time that CFP (crowd funding platform) used blockchain technology... Well congrats to arizn, for sure they're not make mistakes to choose this technology as a part of this project...

This looks pretty promising project! Though Arizn's crowdfunding platform is not the first CFP to use Blockchain
technology, I agree that they were not mistaken in choosing to have it in their platform. Because this is the only
way to make their cowdfunding platfrom to be known to crowdfunders, supporters, crypto investors or anyone else
to draw their confidence and trust.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Arizn see's the solution with blockchain technology and smart contract, and if im correct this is the first time that CFP (crowd funding platform) used blockchain technology... Well congrats to arizn, for sure they're not make mistakes to choose this technology as a part of this project...

This looks pretty promising project! Though Arizn's crowdfunding platform is not the first CFP to use Blockchain
technology, I agree that they were not mistaken in choosing to have it in their platform. Because this is the only
way to make their cowdfunding platfrom to be known to crowdfunders, supporters, crypto investors or anyone else

True, the project has a great potential and it really is a great opportunity for investors and those who need to raise fund on their project without the need to have their own ICO as ARIZN will be the link for the investors, developers and their investors.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

I am quite amazed that this project is getting a lot of attention and there are really good points in this project. I am new here and I am quite interested to know more. I will read the whitepaper for this project first before making more comments on this.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

No doubt, transparency is helpful, so there will be no conspiracy nor sabotage for those who have plans to.make such business fail. You never know sometimes as much as people are very clever and they like to succeed, some.people lso doesn't play fair,.they want others to fail taht they may succeed.

Even there is a transparency in this industry, there is no assurance that conspiracy and sabotage will not happen. In fact, the growth of scam project highly increases though we exercise transparent communication.
There is no impossible in the world of internet and even the strongest and secured wallet are hackable. But then, let us see how transparency works in Arizn.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

well,let's hope that they are telling the truth and i believe that it is not impossible for the project to collect that big amount they stated because Arizn projects looks good and has a better future. And one thing more,every project has their own strategy to reach their plans and goals.
The thing that may relax us  if this Arizn is legal or just a scam is that fyi, they have been started their business since 2011 and they have partnered with government agencies where they started this project, in South Africa, so more or less, this project is real.
Its the boon effect of technology. Many people becomes fat and lazy because of technology. I've read an article about the technology  and I saw how the people affects by technology. But I think its up to the people who controls the technology, because technology is invented and discovered for us to make our life easy and efficient. If we will use it in goodness then we will be benefited by technology.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

No doubt, transparency is helpful, so there will be no conspiracy nor sabotage for those who have plans to.make such business fail. You never know sometimes as much as people are very clever and they like to succeed, some.people lso doesn't play fair,.they want others to fail taht they may succeed.

Honestly is the best policy for everyone as a team, and of course to  be succeed on  project this is the main factor to be rule,becuase if team will not transparency to everyone it will also cause broken relastionship,but i should really think that Arizn project will be the best and the team will also trust to each other.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

For those who want to keep an eye with this project, here are some of their link that you could follow them:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3

Telegram grouphttps://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

Discord: https://discord.gg/3SfNmdv

Hope it might help us to see this project updates.
Thanks man! It will help me and other investors to guide with the project updates. We can see also some of their activities here. Fortunately, they are enthusiastic to make some article about project. Currently, I've saw the one pager of arizn and it helps to become aware more about what they will bring to the community.
Yeah, thanks for sharing those links to easily check on Arizn's updates. We could see Arizn is truly maximizing
their resources and time during this campaign period, enthusiastically creating a good campaign to raise
awareness of people particularly their target crowdfunders and crypto enthusiasts.

Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

well,let's hope that they are telling the truth and i believe that it is not impossible for the project to collect that big amount they stated because Arizn projects looks good and has a better future. And one thing more,every project has their own strategy to reach their plans and goals.
The thing that may relax us  if this Arizn is legal or just a scam is that fyi, they have been started their business since 2011 and they have partnered with government agencies where they started this project, in South Africa, so more or less, this project is real.

So that  it means Arizn project will also communicate to thier government agencies before started to their field of business?,it will great to be happen, because it really true that this project are ligal,and not scam ,so that more investor will attract,
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

If we lok at the history of Arizn it was registered in South Africa in the year 2013 as solidified proprietary limited company. The founder of the project were initially involve in Venture Capital Funding of large scale development projects. It means  Arizn is already tested in involving different projects over the years. So i think there is no doubt that this project is real.

Well, I'm  also believe that Arizn project will be true,due to before it will land to thier field it will also communicate to their nation specially for thier government so that I think it will perform flawless deriction at the field of crowdfunding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: