Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 976 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 125772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:11:54 AM

Lol. I was alo tempted when I saw the odds on the draw.
Too late to get that odd unless we have one or two sessions to be played and there is a chance for England to win and then rain comes again :-P

So you want history to repeat itself so that we can jump into the bets and opt for an draw with good odds  Wink

By the way I am sure that even this happens again we might be too lazy again and miss the opportunity.  Roll Eyes
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:29:33 AM

Too late to get that odd unless we have one or two sessions to be played and there is a chance for England to win and then rain comes again :-P

So you want history to repeat itself so that we can jump into the bets and opt for an draw with good odds  Wink

By the way I am sure that even this happens again we might be too lazy again and miss the opportunity.  Roll Eyes
Look like after one day of rain West Indies back in good today both batsman doing very good job and 50 runs partnership in just 11 overs if now good time for place a bet on draw as its not easy for England to have 19 wickets as West Indian batsmen not on defence they are attacking which is very good from them.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 10:33:29 AM

I highly doubt such an odd will come by again unless WI are forced to follow-on and is sure to lose the match. I am not gonna bet on whether it is going to rain or not

Btw, I dont know what came over the WI batsmen, 13 runs of Woakes and now 17 of Board. Only 203 runs more to avoid a follow-on. 
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:52:53 AM

Btw, I dont know what came over the WI batsmen, 13 runs of Woakes and now 17 of Board. Only 203 runs more to avoid a follow-on. 
Never expected Joseph to play this well though he just got out. Nevertheless, he played really well like a top order batsman. West Indies could actually drag this to a draw as long as they continue playing in this manner.

Am expecting Stokes to bowl better than other bowlers here though picking up 19 wickets for a win is a tough task unless West Indies throw away their wickets. My bet right now is on a draw thanks to rain interference.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 10:58:45 AM

Never expected Joseph to play this well though he just got out. Nevertheless, he played really well like a top order batsman. West Indies could actually drag this to a draw as long as they continue playing in this manner.

Am expecting Stokes to bowl better than other bowlers here though picking up 19 wickets for a win is a tough task unless West Indies throw away their wickets. My bet right now is on a draw thanks to rain interference.

WI although looking safe but wickets can fall quickly too. Kraigg Brathwaite looking good and should bat sensibly for most part of the innings. Apparently the match goings towards a draw but some quick wickets can make match much more interesting.

Is there prediction of any more rain in Manchester for next two days ?

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:23:03 AM

WI although looking safe but wickets can fall quickly too. Kraigg Brathwaite looking good and should bat sensibly for most part of the innings. Apparently the match goings towards a draw but some quick wickets can make match much more interesting.

Is there prediction of any more rain in Manchester for next two days ?
West Indies are looking pretty sturdy with their batting today. No nuisance batting and I think they are pretty much prepared mentally for a draw so that they don't atleast lose this series. I think if they are able to bat the day today the match is pretty much a draw then. Even I am surprised that why Stokes hasn't been bowling so far. I thought he would be bowling in the first few overs. England need him desperately now.
Bad luck for England and its seems that we are left with only 2 possibility..

- Windies batting well and avoiding follow on, result draw
- England bowling well and getting 19 wickets as quick as possible.

Edit
Game on! around 180 overs left in case of no rain interruption.
Even though the second option looks a bit skeptical. I believe England could have easily done that on any other day against west Indies. But this bowling line up just doesn't adds up to bowl out West Indies Twice.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 11:43:22 AM

WI are 81/2 and trail by 388. England is running out of time if they want to win it they will have to pick up couple of quick wickets here so that they can put pressure on lower middle order and wrap up the WI innings quickly. But if WI can play our todays entire day then the chances of draw is likely in the match.

The score is 107/2/ and the match is already heading towards a draw. West Indies unexpectedly showed good batting performance now like in the first test match.
Everyone thought that they might collapse in their batting, but so far they are showing good display of nerves and skills.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 12:01:04 PM

WI are 81/2 and trail by 388. England is running out of time if they want to win it they will have to pick up couple of quick wickets here so that they can put pressure on lower middle order and wrap up the WI innings quickly. But if WI can play our todays entire day then the chances of draw is likely in the match.

The score is 107/2/ and the match is already heading towards a draw. West Indies unexpectedly showed good batting performance now like in the first test match.
Everyone thought that they might collapse in their batting, but so far they are showing good display of nerves and skills.

117/2 now, and trailing by 352 runs. They still need to try really hard to avoid the follow on. I am of the opinion that if England can take some quick wickets today, then they will be having a realistic chance of a victory. 69 overs remain for today, and it is very much possible for the English bowlers to get them all out. Anyway for now Kraigg Brathwaite seems to have dug in.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:33:31 PM

117/2 now, and trailing by 352 runs. They still need to try really hard to avoid the follow on. I am of the opinion that if England can take some quick wickets today, then they will be having a realistic chance of a victory. 69 overs remain for today, and it is very much possible for the English bowlers to get them all out. Anyway for now Kraigg Brathwaite seems to have dug in.
Even the England captain will not have the confidence that they will win the match as the West Indies is just trailing by 270 runs and Kraigg Brathwaite and Shamarh Brooks is building a good partnership and they will miss the presence of James Anderson and Jofra Archer in tough situation like these and the England will now think about winning combinations rather than experimenting with the team combination too much.

Edit: Stokes finally broke the partnership as he took the wicket of Brathwaite. Still they have some batting line up to come to the crease and if they can bowl out West Indies for 300 runs England will come out to bat to put some quick runs on the board and do they have the time to bowl out West Indies again  Undecided.
Haunebu

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:42:08 PM

Stokes finally broke the partnership as he took the wicket of Brathwaite. Still they have some batting line up to come to the crease and if they can bowl out West Indies for 300 runs England will come out to bat to put some quick runs on the board and do they have the time to bowl out West Indies again  Undecided.
Didn't expect Brathwaite to fall so cheaply. Stokes once again provides the breakthrough when required.

Chances of England winning are very low even if they take quick wickets at this point since Brooks and Chase have settled in nicely and I don't think they will fall cheaply. On top of this, it could rain again causing even more interference.

If someone here bet on a draw, they are most probably lucky since I never expected West Indies to fight back strongly even though rain helped them in a big way.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:25:37 PM

If someone here bet on a draw, they are most probably lucky since I never expected West Indies to fight back strongly even though rain helped them in a big way.
The only result from a situation like this is a draw, rain saved the West Indies from a possible defeat and with four sessions to go England will look to score some quick runs in the morning and then try to put pressure on the West Indies with a target of around 250 runs and if that is the case then we will see an interesting match whether West Indies will go for the win or go for the draw.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:00:49 PM

The only result from a situation like this is a draw, rain saved the West Indies from a possible defeat and with four sessions to go England will look to score some quick runs in the morning and then try to put pressure on the West Indies with a target of around 250 runs and if that is the case then we will see an interesting match whether West Indies will go for the win or go for the draw.
Now match is enter in very interesting stage currently England is leading by 219 runs and tomorrow we will have nearly 100 overs if England able to have 85 to 100 runs in 15 to 17 overs then they will attack on West Indies for next 80 overs and this could be really fun to watch how West Indies react and able to save this test.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 10:06:13 PM

Now match is enter in very interesting stage currently England is leading by 219 runs and tomorrow we will have nearly 100 overs if England able to have 85 to 100 runs in 15 to 17 overs then they will attack on West Indies for next 80 overs and this could be really fun to watch how West Indies react and able to save this test.

Just remember WestIndies were 242 for 4 before their batting line up collapsed. WI top batsmen are in good form so England need more overs to dismiss 10 WestIndies players tomorrow. Also first they need to score a 100 more runs to secure their place and give a target above 300 runs. I don't see so many things happening tomorrow and this test match is heading towards a draw.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:58:29 PM

Just remember WestIndies were 242 for 4 before their batting line up collapsed. WI top batsmen are in good form so England need more overs to dismiss 10 WestIndies players tomorrow. Also first they need to score a 100 more runs to secure their place and give a target above 300 runs. I don't see so many things happening tomorrow and this test match is heading towards a draw.
The smart thing is to give West Indies a chaseable target so that they will try to chase the total down thereby picking up the wickets and then we the audience will have an entertaining match, if not we will see a draw and so England do not need to put up a lead of 300 runs to put West Indies to bat, if the England captain is smart enough he will come out to bat for one hour and then declare the innings and put pressure back to West Indies.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:56:40 PM

if the England captain is smart enough he will come out to bat for one hour and then declare the innings and put pressure back to West Indies.
What happens if West Indies chase the total if it is around 250 runs, the entire media will slam the captain and no one will take a risk while making those decisions. Make some quick runs by England and then put the West Indies to bat with around 300 runs to chase on the final day with 3 sessions and they will try to defend as much as possible and if the bowlers can bowl at the right areas then we might see a challenge as players in this era does not have a solid defense.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:12:00 AM

The smart thing is to give West Indies a chaseable target so that they will try to chase the total down thereby picking up the wickets and then we the audience will have an entertaining match, if not we will see a draw and so England do not need to put up a lead of 300 runs to put West Indies to bat, if the England captain is smart enough he will come out to bat for one hour and then declare the innings and put pressure back to West Indies.
Very true if England wants to win this series they will have to take the risk of giving west Indies a chaseable target. It was their badluck that they couldn't land West Indies into a follow on just because a few runs. But if they give west indies a chaseable target now only then west indies will try that target on an offensive mode otherwise they will bat defensively towards a draw only. I think England should try to bat for just 15 overs and try to score 70-80 runs in these overs and then just declare. A target around 300 would tease west indies to try and win and there would be an opportunity for England to take quick wickets.
if the England captain is smart enough he will come out to bat for one hour and then declare the innings and put pressure back to West Indies.
What happens if West Indies chase the total if it is around 250 runs, the entire media will slam the captain and no one will take a risk while making those decisions. Make some quick runs by England and then put the West Indies to bat with around 300 runs to chase on the final day with 3 sessions and they will try to defend as much as possible and if the bowlers can bowl at the right areas then we might see a challenge as players in this era does not have a solid defense.
I think this is the risk worth taking. A draw would still make sure they will not win the series. So if Joe's a good captain he should definitely go for a quick declaration. Playing too safe is the old method of playing a test match.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:14:13 AM

^^ England do playing aggressive here at least that was their strategy when Butler and Stokes opened the 2nd inning, was looking forward for some firework from both but sadly Butler didn't last long. Yesterday Windies was way too defensive despite taking 2 quick wickets , You don't see any captain removing slips when ball is just 3 overs old. Majority of fielders were covering boundaries, make sense according to situation though.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:47:37 AM

England do playing aggressive here at least that was their strategy when Butler and Stokes opened the 2nd inning, was looking forward for some firework from both but sadly Butler didn't last long.
Great start by Windies in my opinion. This is basically an ODI at this point. If Windies dismiss Stokes and Root early, they have a great chance of pushing this match to a draw. If rain interferes again, then it's game over for England anyway.

I hope Roach continues to pick wickets regularly in order to put pressure on the English side. Am not expecting much from the other bowlers.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 08:26:44 AM

England do playing aggressive here at least that was their strategy when Butler and Stokes opened the 2nd inning, was looking forward for some firework from both but sadly Butler didn't last long.
Great start by Windies in my opinion. This is basically an ODI at this point. If Windies dismiss Stokes and Root early, they have a great chance of pushing this match to a draw. If rain interferes again, then it's game over for England anyway.

I hope Roach continues to pick wickets regularly in order to put pressure on the English side. Am not expecting much from the other bowlers.
Not taking credit from them but wickets at this stage doesn't matter. English opener were playing aggressive cricket and butler got out on very average ball as he was looking for quick runs, situation demands some quick runs so its fine. In current scenario they should bat maximum 10-15 overs and should go bonkers with the bat despite losing wickets. If they can add 70-80 more runs then things could get very juicy and who knows if we get to see the result in the end.

Bottom line is England is playing for win as they can't afford draw, they are already behind at WTC point table and it was supposed to be easy series for them due too home conditions. On the other hand Windies would be very happy if they gets draw or may be historic win if they manage to chase 280ish  target (Speculating target)  in 70-80 ish overs.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 09:03:45 AM

^^ England do playing aggressive here at least that was their strategy when Butler and Stokes opened the 2nd inning, was looking forward for some firework from both but sadly Butler didn't last long. Yesterday Windies was way too defensive despite taking 2 quick wickets , You don't see any captain removing slips when ball is just 3 overs old. Majority of fielders were covering boundaries, make sense according to situation though.

In test matches, it is not easy to score at 6 runs per over or above and that too against a decent pace lineup which includes players such as Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel and Jason Holder. With just 90 overs remaining, I don't think that England can win this one. IMO, they should bat out the remaining overs and try to frustrate the Windies bowlers. That will lower the morale of West Indies team before the next match.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 976 »
  Print  

Jump to: