Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:13:19 AM

Mafia big pharma does not allow competition and no vaccines wirh undeadly sideeffects.
Prof. Winfried Stoecker, founder of "euroimmun" developed a vaccine with only good intentions...
74 year old Dr. Winfried Stöcker developed his own corona vaccine last year and has already tested it on himself and around 150 volunteers.
His opinion that the drug could end the corona pandemic in Germany in a short time is not shared by the responsible Federal Institute for Vaccines, Paul Ehrlich Institute, Instead of enthusiasm, criminal proceedings are now underway against him  for "not being allowed to do so", violations of the drugs act.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 09:49:14 AM

One of the biggest reasons I don't trust the covid 'vaccination' is because of the kind of people involved at all levels of this thing.  Prince Philip finally dead. 

https://newspunch.com/prince-philip-who-said-he-wanted-to-reincarnate-as-a-deadly-virus-has-died/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 11:16:33 AM

Mafia big pharma does not allow competition and no vaccines wirh undeadly sideeffects.
Prof. Winfried Stoecker, founder of "euroimmun" developed a vaccine with only good intentions...
74 year old Dr. Winfried Stöcker developed his own corona vaccine last year and has already tested it on himself and around 150 volunteers.
His opinion that the drug could end the corona pandemic in Germany in a short time is not shared by the responsible Federal Institute for Vaccines, Paul Ehrlich Institute, Instead of enthusiasm, criminal proceedings are now underway against him  for "not being allowed to do so", violations of the drugs act.

tash defends a retired man that tested a unauthorised vaccine on 60+ people

wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that testing unauthorised things on people was bad..
wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that 21000 test subjects is not enough to 'prove'
wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that 6-9months was not enough to 'prove'
so now tash wants to defend a retired guy that tested it without authorisation on 60+ people and call it science

dang tash is flip flopping more then badecker..

and then there is this
'i produced an antigen and then innoculated myself several times intramuscularly'

seems his treatment is not a 1 dose. not a 2 dose not a 3 dose but a several dose treatment
so why exactly is tash defending this guy??

so why is a guy that did not seek permission to use humans as guineapigs.. deemed a good guy?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 11:44:21 AM

In the time when the world is in serious jeopardy especially the one caused by the pandemic, I don't think taking side or going against others that bring forth an ideal vaccine which could be an alternative to cure the covid-19 is what we needed.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 02:37:34 PM

But aside from astrazeneca, other vaccines is good, though side-effects may occur  Wink

That's what the side effects say... "Vaccines good."

Cool

I took the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago, with only small soreness around the injection site, for about two days.  

No other side effects.

I would not take Astra Zeneca if one is taking blood thinners or is suspected, or had blood clots in the past.

mRNA vaccines are the least intrusive and produce the antibodies you need to stop the covid infections from causing too much havoc on your body.

Even when vaccinated, one should still stay away from other smart apes, wear PPE when in public.  Avoid unnecessary trips to stores etc.

Tash

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 04:11:46 PM

And the Russian roulette continuous.
Reports of blood clots and other related blood disorders associated with all three vaccines approved for Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. — Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-reports-clotting-disorders-all-three-emergency-use-authorization-vaccines/?itm_term=home

The mRNAs "vaccine" companies will lose their liability protection! Because not a vaccine.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:02:05 PM

His opinion that the drug could end the corona pandemic in Germany in a short time is not shared by the responsible Federal Institute for Vaccines, Paul Ehrlich Institute, Instead of enthusiasm, criminal proceedings are now underway against him  for "not being allowed to do so", violations of the drugs act.

wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that testing unauthorised things on people was bad.. - You're just jealous that the doctor isn't afraid to self-authorize, but you can't because you are too big of a chicken.
wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that 21000 test subjects is not enough to 'prove' - You haven't figured out, yet, have you, that tests start with 1 before they get to the hundreds of thousands. Yet, the CDC authorized vaccine tests with 40-some thousand, yet relied on only 96 results for their prognosis of the vaccine being safe. You constantly contradict modern medicine, the CDC, and yourself. Of course you HAVE TO. Because, to be on the side of the CDC, you have to contradict yourself, just like they do, over and over and over and over.

Maybe tvbcof is right when he says that you sit in a cubicle of trolls who are there to propagandize us all. Let me ask. Are you in India or Pakastan somewhere? Are you working for some company to answer questions of people who call in?

wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that 6-9months was not enough to 'prove' - So, you don't agree with the CDC in their simple tests that didn't go for much over a month, if that. You continually jump all over the place, constantly contradicting yourself.
so now tash wants to defend a retired guy that tested it without authorisation on 60+ people and call it science - The doctor authorized himself, then he tested... something you are too chicken to do.

dang tash is flip flopping more then badecker.. - franky1 flip-flops more and faster than anyone can think. Sometimes he contradicts the CDC, and sometimes he upholds the exact same things that he contradicted earlier. Mostly, seems that he doesn't know what he is talking about. tvbcof is certainly right that you are a troll franky1, sitting in a cubicle, being fed info from some form of AI and from a panel of troll know-it-all's who can say it better and faster than you can. Good thing you can type as fast as you can, or you'd be out of a job.

and then there is this
'i produced an antigen and then innoculated myself several times intramuscularly'

seems his treatment is not a 1 dose. not a 2 dose not a 3 dose but a several dose treatment
so why exactly is tash defending this guy?? - What? Are you trying to contradict the doctors of the various vaccine companies who say that people will be needing a mRNA jab at least every year? All this doctor is trying to do is get rid of the virus once and for all... right now.

so why is a guy that did not seek permission to use humans as guineapigs.. deemed a good guy?

You haven't realize, yet, have you, that "authorizers" are people, even if they are part of a committee. Some of the committee like plan A better. Some of the committee like plan B better. So, they take a vote based on who likes what. The point is, that it is authorization by people, some of them knowledgeable about the actual vaccine, and some of them not.

The important word, here, is PEOPLE.

Is that doctor not a person? Did he decide to use the vaccine? In his decision, wasn't he authorizing himself? So, his process was authorized. If somebody or some group is going to stop him by force, they are simply enslaving him in his use of his freedom... same thing you would like to do to everybody through your propaganda.

But aside from astrazeneca, other vaccines is good, though side-effects may occur  Wink

Cool

I took the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago, with only small soreness around the injection site, for about two days.  

No other side effects.

I would not take Astra Zeneca if one is taking blood thinners or is suspected, or had blood clots in the past.

mRNA vaccines are the least intrusive and produce the antibodies you need to stop the covid infections from causing too much havoc on your body.

Even when vaccinated, one should still stay away from other smart apes, wear PPE when in public.  Avoid unnecessary trips to stores etc.

The situation that everybody is in, in life, is different. some can resist the mRNA quite well... at least at the start. But mRNA, being a genetically oriented messenger to the RNA of your body, will affect you in the future in unknown way, many of them subtle. Mad Cow disease can start at any time. Your children may not be able to reproduce at all, if you have them after you have been vaccinated... and especially if your spouse/partner had been vaccinated as well.

There are no worthwhile safety studies, and no long-term safety studies at all. You can expect side-effects to pop up anywhere along the line for the next any-number of years.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MCobian

Merit: 117

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 01:27:26 AM

Many people around me are still infected with COVID-19 even though they have received the vaccine, so how can I trust vaccines. Maybe this is
just a game for the pharmaceutical industry, because as we all know, with such a high demand, vaccines are very good for making money.
So from that until now I refuse to be injected with vaccines, because I don't believe in the COVID-19 vaccine.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 04:02:10 AM

At the time of the coronavirus many people thought that vaccines were the only way to prevent the disease but now many people are still infected after receiving the vaccine. I do not believe in the Covid 19 vaccine because it is completely natural and those who have been vaccinated are more likely to be infected those who will be vaccinated and those who will produce antibodies will not have to test Covid-19 again and again if they have proof that it is completely wrong and a way to make money using vaccines.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 05:09:45 AM

I don't see any reason why not. I mean history just repeated itself. There are various pandemics through out our history, as such, vaccines were developed. I strongly believe that this is just one those phase

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 05:43:27 AM

His opinion that the drug could end the corona pandemic in Germany in a short time is not shared by the responsible Federal Institute for Vaccines, Paul Ehrlich Institute, Instead of enthusiasm, criminal proceedings are now underway against him  for "not being allowed to do so", violations of the drugs act.

wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that testing unauthorised things on people was bad.. - You're just jealous that the doctor isn't afraid to self-authorize, but you can't because you are too big of a chicken.
wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that 21000 test subjects is not enough to 'prove' - You haven't figured out, yet, have you, that tests start with 1 before they get to the hundreds of thousands. Yet, the CDC authorized vaccine tests with 40-some thousand, yet relied on only 96 results for their prognosis of the vaccine being safe. You constantly contradict modern medicine, the CDC, and yourself. Of course you HAVE TO. Because, to be on the side of the CDC, you have to contradict yourself, just like they do, over and over and over and over.

Maybe tvbcof is right when he says that you sit in a cubicle of trolls who are there to propagandize us all. Let me ask. Are you in India or Pakastan somewhere? Are you working for some company to answer questions of people who call in?

wait. wasnt tash earlier saying that 6-9months was not enough to 'prove' - So, you don't agree with the CDC in their simple tests that didn't go for much over a month, if that. You continually jump all over the place, constantly contradicting yourself.
so now tash wants to defend a retired guy that tested it without authorisation on 60+ people and call it science - The doctor authorized himself, then he tested... something you are too chicken to do.

dang tash is flip flopping more then badecker.. - franky1 flip-flops more and faster than anyone can think. Sometimes he contradicts the CDC, and sometimes he upholds the exact same things that he contradicted earlier. Mostly, seems that he doesn't know what he is talking about. tvbcof is certainly right that you are a troll franky1, sitting in a cubicle, being fed info from some form of AI and from a panel of troll know-it-all's who can say it better and faster than you can. Good thing you can type as fast as you can, or you'd be out of a job.

and then there is this

so why exactly is tash defending this guy?? - What? Are you trying to contradict the doctors of the various vaccine companies who say that people will be needing a mRNA jab at least every year? All this doctor is trying to do is get rid of the virus once and for all... right now.

You haven't realize, yet, have you, that "authorizers" are people, even if they are part of a committee. Some of the committee like plan A better. Some of the committee like plan B better. So, they take a vote based on who likes what. The point is, that it is authorization by people, some of them knowledgeable about the actual vaccine, and some of them not.

The important word, here, is PEOPLE.

Is that doctor not a person? Did he decide to use the vaccine? In his decision, wasn't he authorizing himself? So, his process was authorized. If somebody or some group is going to stop him by force, they are simply enslaving him in his use of his freedom... same thing you would like to do to everybody through your propaganda.

Cool

No other side effects.

The situation that everybody is in, in life, is different. some can resist the mRNA quite well... at least at the start. But mRNA, being a genetically oriented messenger to the RNA of your body, will affect you in the future in unknown way, many of them subtle. Mad Cow disease can start at any time. Your children may not be able to reproduce at all, if you have them after you have been vaccinated... and especially if your spouse/partner had been vaccinated as well.

There are no worthwhile safety studies, and no long-term safety studies at all. You can expect side-effects to pop up anywhere along the line for the next any-number of years.

Cool

When we were talking about evolution, you were arguing that there are no random mutations in human bodies, now somehow mRNA slice that produces spike proteins will somehow 'mutate' to produce prions that will cause havoc on your body? Make up your mind.

First of all, that is one specific 'mutation' LOL.  Prions are pathogens that cause misfolding of proteins.  

How would mRNA mutation create prions?  Explain that to me.  Even if the mRNA slice in the covid-19 vaccines somehow mutated, it will just produce a variant of the spike protein and your immune system will produce antibodies for it, end of the story.  You will be protected for that non-existent variant.  Re-take the mRNA vaccine again, and re-test yourself for the covid-19 anti-bodies, and sleep well at night knowing your immune system has a head start in case you get infected with the real covid-19 virus.

Stop spreading the nonsense.  Just because you (and your gurus) do not understand how the science behind these vaccines works, it does not mean they will produce the effects you guys dreamed up.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:13:38 AM

Signed up to get shot #1 of the vaccine on Thursday, can't wait.

Maybe you can get some extra low-cost body modification if you have tattoos:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qromoV4PSc9h/

Weird bumps and shit is all the rage among the in crowd these days, and it most cost a ton to get results like this from the local body-mod shop.  Or maybe people do it over time in their bathrooms.  Who knows?  (Who cares?)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pablo james

Activity: 74
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:24:13 AM

I don't trust the covid19 vaccines, meanwhile the covid19 vaccines are out but isn't available for citizens, only higher citizens and people above the age of 50 years only have access to it,I feel there is something fishy about the vaccines.
Tash

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:56:57 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2021, 09:28:32 AM by Tash

Have you seen the light?   People funded paper
Gates Top Virologist: Vaccines Threatening Humanity
https://thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/The-Light-Issue-8-FINAL.pdf

Nightmare waking up paralyzed
Woman paralyzed 12 hours after getting first dose of Pfizer vaccine, doctors searching for answers
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/bethel-park-woman-paralyzed-12-hours-after-getting-first-dose-pfizer-vaccine-doctors-searching-answers/ZSYTEX4H4FHKDFVSPGS3ILJZUI/

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 11:35:37 AM

No Jab No Job No Jab No Travel yada yada  ... #perpetualcisis #perpetualthreat #waroncovid Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2900

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 12:29:12 PM

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 01:59:45 PM

Are vaccinated forum members becoming scared, yet? They should be. Go to the website, below, for links and emphases and to become scared of the vaccine... as you should.

Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection

In the following interview, Dr. Lee Merritt explains that mRNA technology is not a vaccine, mirroring what Dr. David Martin also stated recently.

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats' own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes.

According to Dr. Lee Merritt,

What happened is all animals died… but they didn't died of the "vaccine". What they died from what used to be called "immune enhancement" and now they call it "antibody dependent enhancement" (ADE).

Here's what happens:

They make the RNA and you get the "vaccine" and you do fine. Now, you challenge the animal with the virus that you are supposed to be immunizing against.

So when they challenged those cats with SARS [a.k.a. SARS-CoV-1, is a coronavirus species], instead of killing the virus or weakening it, the immune response that they built into your system when out and codded the virus, so the virus came into the cat's body like a Trojan Horse, unseen by the cat's own immune system, and then it replicated without checking and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. And that [also] happened in ferrets, that happened every time they tried this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:15:02 PM
Merited by suchmoon (9)

Are vaccinated forum members becoming scared, yet? They should be.
I wouldn't say scared. A little concerned about the quantity of anti-vaxxer craziness that's out there, and whether in some countries the level might be sufficient to prevent effective herd immunity. Evidence does seem to suggest that the anti-vaxxers are pro-virus, and want to keep the virus going and associated lockdowns etc going for as long as they can. Kind of counter-intuitive, as these are the people complaining about the lockdowns in the first place... but there you go.

Go to the website, below, for links and emphases and to become scared of the vaccine... as you should
... as you should if you are starting out from a conclusion 'vaccine=bad', and then seeking out odd-balls and lunatics from the darkest corners of the internet in an effort to source evidence to support that pre-established conclusion.

Probably better to start instead from the data (large datasets from multiple sources, and meta-analyses), and then determine a conclusion based on what the data tell you.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 09:46:37 PM

Are vaccinated forum members becoming scared, yet? They should be.
I wouldn't say scared. A little concerned about the quantity of anti-vaxxer craziness that's out there, and whether in some countries the level might be sufficient to prevent effective herd immunity. Evidence does seem to suggest that the anti-vaxxers are pro-virus, and want to keep the virus going and associated lockdowns etc going for as long as they can. Kind of counter-intuitive, as these are the people complaining about the lockdowns in the first place... but there you go.

Go to the website, below, for links and emphases and to become scared of the vaccine... as you should
... as you should if you are starting out from a conclusion 'vaccine=bad', and then seeking out odd-balls and lunatics from the darkest corners of the internet in an effort to source evidence to support that pre-established conclusion.

Probably better to start instead from the data (large datasets from multiple sources, and meta-analyses), and then determine a conclusion based on what the data tell you.

There is a lady who rides the bus. She is retarded. If she sits in the front row, she can read the notices and signs, etc., that are on the front of the buss for the passengers to read. She reads the phrases, and understands them each individually, quite well. But she has a difficult time putting the phrases together so that she knows what the notices and signs are really talking about.

Anti-vaxxers are people who think that they have found holes in the vaccine story. Maybe they have, and maybe they haven't. The point is, they are not retarded. They are thinking people, as one can see by the way they use their understanding to resist vaccines.

Vaxxers are thinking people who show that they have easily memorized medical talk.

The retarded lady from the bus might be able to understand the vaxxer side a little. Or, she might be able to understand the anti-vaxxer side a little. But she will really have a difficult time trying to put them together to see the whole picture. What's the whole picture? The whole picture is that the vaccine providers know that vaccines are not safe, and the people doing the injecting don't really understand how unsafe the providers know that they are.

How can we tell? By joining the vaccine maker understanding with the anti-vaxxer understanding.

Just a little further is all you have to go. After all, you aren't retarded, are you?

Cool

tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 735

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 10:04:31 PM

I don't trust the covid19 vaccines, meanwhile the covid19 vaccines are out but isn't available for citizens, only higher citizens and people above the age of 50 years only have access to it,I feel there is something fishy about the vaccines.
Well as for Israel, most of their citizens trusted the vaccine and they're no longer required to wear masks as they go outside their homes.
After fully vaccinating a majority of its population, Israel no longer requires people to wear masks outdoors
I think they've into a better situation than most of us who have different ruling for the eligible people to take the vaccine.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: