Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:59:23 AM

So what happened to the price Huh Last time, 7 weeks ago when I logged in the talk was about 100K Sat price, vericoin will be in the top 3 currencies, the market cap is going to be 20 million by September. Yesterday was a big party here and everyone celebrated the 15K price. What happened in a short time since the end of June that the plans and expectations have changed so much? The question is of course academic and you should ask from yourself boys and girls even not too many hot ladies here  Cool, what happened that you are where you're.
Mintpal happend. Also would it be a good idea to setup a site dedicated for first time users? So when people recieve there paperwallet, direct them to that site?

_@/'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:46:10 AM

I asked twice for a Vericoin logo like "We Support Vericoin" to add it to my b2b Website, Fb and mail signature (I have nothing to do with grafik design).
I haven't even got an answer. It's so easy to promote Vericoin in a big community with small things like this, but the basics don't seem to be as interesting as a "World Vericoin Day".
I'm out, good luck!

Please PM a link & specs you need I will make a banner for you. I was up pretty late on the east coast
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:18:32 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:37:04 PM by zsp

So what happened to the price Huh Last time, 7 weeks ago when I logged in the talk was about 100K Sat price, vericoin will be in the top 3 currencies, the market cap is going to be 20 million by September. Yesterday was a big party here and everyone celebrated the 15K price. What happened in a short time since the end of June that the plans and expectations have changed so much? The question is of course academic and you should ask from yourself boys and girls even not too many hot ladies here  Cool, what happened that you are where you're.
Mintpal happend. Also would it be a good idea to setup a site dedicated for first time users? So when people recieve there paperwallet, direct them to that site?

Doesn't matter what you do with that few paper wallets and where you redirect them. You need at least 1 million $ investment, that few paper wallets won't make any differences.

You are wrong about Mintpal Sir. Perhaps Mintpal happened too, but what really happened I can tell you. What really happened is that many young delusional, over ambitious men met here and they have no idea what are they doing and talking about. I will tell you how do I know this. I visited the vericoin IRC channel about 3-4 days ago. Actually I think you and a user Galix had having a conversation there. Galix, a 23 years old guy started to explain he has a great idea, to build some new feature on the block chain, hire a developer and this new decentralized software module will sky rocket the price. Being a software person, wrote my first software program in 1969, modified lately many bitcoin pieces and libs to ARM core to run on Raspberry PI and Beaglebone Black I was curious what the "community" will tell this 23 years old Galix guy. What happened was, no one said to Galix that fuck-off, read up on at least how software development works and come back with a realistic and doable idea, but a long 30 minutes discussion started how great the idea was and how this will transfer vericoin. Look back the IRC log and you will see that I am not talking bollocks. It was bizarre that grown up men talk about some absolute bollocks. One would think AI bots talk to push the price up and try convince potential investors in case if one that kind is in the IRC room.

I read back a few pages just now. There is Buy4Crypto, he wrote several big posts about how to do business and what needs to be done with vericoin. I said, fuck me, this guy knows his stuff. Then he pushed his web site link so I took a look at it. You should do too. Buy4Crypto's web site is everything what a web site should not be in 2014. I can't even describe how bad it is, if my 16 years old grand son would give me that shit I would kick his ass very hard for that. That's not all, Buy4Crypto wrote in the next post that sorry, he can't pay for some printing job because he doesn't have money right now. Really, so your business has the most embarrassing web site, you don't have $500 and you are a VeriLeader and defining the business strategy of vericoin?

That's not all Sir, the German VeriLeader Reavon published a white paper you could read about it a few pages back. He calls that pdf white paper. That's one of the most embarrassing piece of material I have ever seen and I had seen many thousands high level software documents and currently that white paper associates with vericoin.

These guys Galix, Buy4Crypto, Reavon are the VeriLeaders. If these guys are the verileaders what you can expect from the community?

I am absolutely amazed that your young age bring out such enthusiasm and of course the energy is great, but it's just unreal how delusional this community is. Perhaps you will get lucky and whales will pump the price time to time, I will be happy for you, I have a few coins so that will be great, but this coin never will be top 5 with this delusional community.

Sorry if being too critical, I like to drink and when I do I speak out my mind  Cheesy ignore this long rant if you think you are OK and you're heading to the right direction.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:31:19 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:41:23 PM by buy4crypto

I love the MN fair plan. With so many ideas ending up in non action. This is a great, great start to be DOING something, and not just saying. We need to focus on this event first, before shooting for the moon with a world day IMO. It would be nice to see if we can have a small success first, and then promote something on a larger scale once we have a tested, proven model that works for us and our coins awareness goals.

Trading hat on: 24 hours ago we struggled to find buyers at 8k. As much as the MN fair idea is great. That is not why the price moved so much. Its the weekend hype machine pumping up the release of a "secret weapon" The next few days will be incredibly telling. Either the devs finally got it, and are putting out something amazing, or this is another pump in the long line of pump / let downs we have had since late June.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 01:21:00 PM by buy4crypto

Doesn't matter what you do with that few paper wallets and where you redirect them. You need at least 1 million $ investment, that few paper wallets won't make any differences.

You are wrong about Mintpal Sir. Perhaps Mintpal happened too, but what really happened I can tell you. What really happened is that many young delusional, over ambitious men met here and they have no idea what are they doing and talking about. I will tell you how do I know this. I visited the vericoin IRC channel about 3-4 days ago. Actually I think you and a user Galix had having a conversation there. Galix, a 23 years old guy started to explain he has a great idea, to build some new feature on the block chain, hire a developer and this new decentralized software module will sky rocket the price. Being a software person, wrote my first software program in 1969, modified lately many bitcoin pieces and libs to ARM core to run on Raspberry PI and Beaglebone Black I was curious what the "community" will tell this 23 years old Galix guy. What happened was, no one said to Galix that fuck-off, read up on at least how software development works and come back with a realistic and doable idea, but a long 30 minutes discussion started how great the idea was and how this will transfer vericoin. Look back the IRC log and you will see that I am not talking bollocks. It was bizarre that grown up men talk about some absolute bollocks. One would think AI bots talk to push the price up and try convince potential investors in case if one that kind is in the IRC room.

I read back a few pages just now. There is Buy4Crypto, he wrote several big posts about how to do business and what needs to be done with vericoin. I said, fuck me, this guy knows his stuff. Then he pushed his web site link so I took a look at it. You should do too. Buy4Crypto's web site is everything what a web site should not be in 2014. I can't even describe how bad it is, if my 16 years old grand son would give me that shit I would kick his ass very hard for that. That's not all, Buy4Crypto wrote in the next post that sorry, he can't pay for some printing job because he doesn't have money right now. Really, so your business has the most embarrassing web site, you don't have $500 and you are a VeriLeader and defining the business strategy of vericoin?

That's not all Sir, the German VeriLeader Reavon published a white paper you could read about it a few pages back. He calls that pdf white paper. That's one of the most embarrassing piece of material I have ever seen and I had seen many thousands high level software documents and currently that white paper associates with vericoin.

These guys Galix, Buy4Crypto, Reavon are the VeriLeaders. If these guys are the verileaders what you can expect from the community?

I am absolutely amazed that your young age bring out such enthusiasm and of course the energy is great, but it's just unreal how delusional this community is. Perhaps you will get lucky and whales will pump the price time to time, I will be happy for you, I have a few coins so that will be great, but this coin will be never will be top 5 with this delusional community.

Sorry if being too critical, I like to drink and when I do I speak out my mind  Cheesy ignore this long rant if you think you are OK and you're heading to the right direction.

If you must know I took a chance with an investment, I went ALL in on some options and lost, Im 31 and lost over 100k in late 2013. That was all I had in my investment account. I am in the process of picking myself back up which is why I am very low on FIAT, Everything I could scrape together this year I gathered and am attempting to make a crypto related business going forward. I am not a web developer yet. I just registered 150+ domains within the last few months and am trying to SELF TEACH myself web design while taking on many other projects. (also I spoke 2 languages, Italian / english until I was about 5, so my grammar is terrible, I apologize for that.)

I am 1 person taking on many tasks, and perhaps over extending myself a bit in the near term. I am trying my best, that is all I can do.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Shinraven

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:35:48 PM

Thanks for the info, I am looking at the site. Lots of content. Thank you

Shinraven,

Not sure if you are the person to respond to or how you might be connected with Vericoin. But I would suggest heading over to www.letstalkbitcoin.com

Notice how I didn't give you a ref link to use.

Despite the name, it is a great community of people of all knowledge levels, who like talking and learning about Cryptocurrency. There are podcasts that cover a wide variety of topics and I think Vericoin might fit into one of those podcasts - either with ad space or an interview. It is also another avenue for you and others to bring Vericoin to a new audience and get people talking about it.

I'd certainly recommend it as I have learned so much and it has inspired me to start a social documentary project regarding Cryptocurrency.

If you have any questions, PM me.

As usual, things happen very quickly in Crypto. And since one of the devs has addressed the subject, finally, and there's the usual dance of the butterflies, as expected, the idea is thrown. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not send a single cent to that address I posted (I am, in fact, destroying that wallet), because my involvement, from this time on, is NIL. ZERO. World Vericon Day is NO more.

Thanks to those who supported and to the rest, good luck with your projects. Doug, I sincerely hope you do DO World Vericoin Day. It is a great idea.
I hope you have enough time to implement it.

Xosihc, dude, good luck at the fair. In itself, sorry, it is meaningless, but, again, thank you for doing something. Unfortunately, you "don't get the big picture".
You will eventually.

Dear Lord you type fast ! Ok before I even had a chance to respond.. you go off !  Huh

- read back a few post - Doug : Fantastic idea... let's plan. Me love the idea... let's chat and set a date plan of attack. Xosihc I even love his idea too.  Yoshiwatusi I support VWD * edited a bit.. but you get the point.. we love your idea.

Please try to understand what you are proposing is like launching a rocket. it takes time to plan things.. unless you want a dud  Roll Eyes

Now since i asked about your background here is a bit about mine. I work in NY with various ad agencies, my background is advertising, design - Ask the team and some here what i have done. The reason I asked is to see how best i can use your talent / energy to help us on this major promo. * prob one of the best ideas i heard here yet. Understand that Xosihc's plan is already in progress and we can't steal his thunder either. want to help ? Help him promote. Twitter, Facebook whatever you want.

As for VWD What you are proposing is a form of guerrilla marketing / global viral aspect included. ( think of how many people we need involved)  Everything does begin with an idea, however we must plan it. Think of it this way.. i come up to you hey man, i have this great idea to design this building, bridge, product etc.. I need donation..wait..what ?? we need to rush...woah woah slow down... zero plan.. the odds are... it will fail !

Advertising is that Strategy  - we must come up with how to best engage the public. That will require planing and creativity. Hence I said realistically it will take time.

Step 1 ) Let's chat via PM.. way too many ideas plan floating up the air.. 2 ) decide what will present to the dev and community, 3 ) Now get them involved, get their ideas as well ie get final say on promo name, steps involved, tactics.  4 ) Set up and lift off !  5 ) not done yet, measure results.

That promo day can happen, most think it is a cool idea. Anytime you decide to promote a brand and create awareness, you get me psyched you will get support.

zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:45:59 PM

I am absolutely amazed that your young age bring out such enthusiasm and of course the energy is great, but it's just unreal how delusional this community is. Perhaps you will get lucky and whales will pump the price time to time, I will be happy for you, I have a few coins so that will be great, but this coin will be never will be top 5 with this delusional community.

If you must know I took a chance with an investment, I went ALL in on some options and lost, Im 31 and lost over 100k in late 2013. That was all I had. Sorry if I am in the process of picking myself back up. I am not a web developer. I just registered 150 domains within the last few months and am trying to SELF TEACH myself web design while taking on many other projects.

I am 1 person taking on many tasks, and perhaps over extending myself a bit in the near term. I am trying my best, that is all I can do.

No, I am sorry. I shouldn't criticize what you do really, you try your best while assholes like me come here and do nothing but criticizing, sorry for that again. Go guys, you are young and energetic, you will get there  Wink

Shinraven

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:59:55 PM

it is obvious that you have some experience in the software industry and are a pro. Some of the points you made I agree with you. There is a lot we can improve and we will. However, we need help.

A while back I helped out the dev team by establishing a brand guideline. I will circle back with them and make sure that it is published so that way anyone who wishes to create any promotional materials, website, marketing etc.. will have something to use that will guide them to create a more unified message.

Buy4Crypto i hope you read this, reach out to me, if you need help on your sites I can always help you polish up. I do appreciate his ideas Smiley

As for anyone wanting to release white paper a suggestion would be please contact the devs and run it by them first since after all it will represent VRC, get their ok, guidance on it. Once that is done, please view above on the style guide

zsp if you see anything else that we can improve on, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will do what I can to help out. Likewise if you can help out, let me know. Most of the guys here who took initiative to promote in their way are doing just that in the hope that it spreads and catches attention. The devs are solid, they built a decent coin but now we all can help to elevate it. I agree with you, we need new influx of investment. For that to happen we need to create a solid base and momentum. 

One thing we can do, is diffuse silly arguments, and name calling. We all must project a professional attitude. Honestly I would much rather you guys speak up in a constructive manner.

i am just a community member too, and feedback is always welcome.

I am absolutely amazed that your young age bring out such enthusiasm and of course the energy is great, but it's just unreal how delusional this community is. Perhaps you will get lucky and whales will pump the price time to time, I will be happy for you, I have a few coins so that will be great, but this coin never will be top 5 with this delusional community.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:42:55 PM

Here's some interesting reading:  https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/forgers-have-been-faced-with-a-choice/220/

50,000,000 NXT was just stollen from bter account and the community is wrestling with a blockchain rollback decision. Sound familiar?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:49:40 PM

I asked twice for a Vericoin logo like "We Support Vericoin" to add it to my b2b Website, Fb and mail signature (I have nothing to do with grafik design).
I haven't even got an answer. It's so easy to promote Vericoin in a big community with small things like this, but the basics don't seem to be as interesting as a "World Vericoin Day".
I'm out, good luck!

Sorry, it's impossible to track every message on here. If you need direct access to the devs, shoot an email to vericoin@vericoin.info

The images are all located here: http://vericoin.info/media

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:59:13 PM

Here's some interesting reading:  https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/forgers-have-been-faced-with-a-choice/220/

50,000,000 NXT was just stollen from bter account and the community is wrestling with a blockchain rollback decision. Sound familiar?

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-5b/  rollback wallet released.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:14:18 PM

VRCRadio.com is LIVE! NOW
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:27:07 PM

VeriLeader doesnt mean i have to be a Pro, it is just a programm where people with a big commitment to vericoin can convince people in their region, who are also interest in crypto, to deal with vericoin understand the benifits of PoS.

And my "whitepaper"... Ok first of all i truely apolegize missused the word "whitepaper" for that piece of crap i wrote really...
But before i published it i told everyone not to expect to much , read my statement on veritalk, i not a computer scientiest, i am not a pro in Cryptoworld but i have heart i and i sat some days on that few Sites i wrote. There for i gave it to the community , i shared my thoughts, i wanted people to tell me that it is shit or not and than i wanted them to make it better , i beg for it.

zsp because you tell me the truth about my failed writing , i thank you for that.
But please if your are really that old and wise , you could use some wiser words to share you thoughts with us i am really not used to that such old people talk like that or am i to conservativ?

About the veriLeader programm , yes i am a veriLeader, but only for germany in my town, and at the bitcoin conference in collogne. Those are the only places i call my self a representant of vericoin, else where i am shit, here on the forum i am Reavon and if you have questions ask me and you will know my opinion but not really what the devs are thinking, i am not close to the devs and they dont talk to me everyday, they are to busy anyway i dont want to bother them to much.

So if you really measure the success of vericoin by my or any other communitymembers activity here or  on the irc
than you not so smart as you think you are.

Besides there are a tone more and better community member than me who created wonderfull stuff
like what Kevando , socal , shinraven and many many others have done i just wanted to contribute my part.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:31:42 PM

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-5b/  rollback wallet released.

Holy crap- same as giving in to terrorists (not that the hacker isn't one). In a case like this- i would absolutely side with a decision to do a rollback. If ransoms start getting paid, well, we all know what will start to happen.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:44:51 PM

Here's some interesting reading:  https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/forgers-have-been-faced-with-a-choice/220/

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-2-5b/  rollback wallet released.

Holy crap- same as giving in to terrorists (not that the hacker isn't one). In a case like this- i would absolutely side with a decision to do a rollback. If ransoms start getting paid, well, we all know what will start to happen.

Yes indeed! It's was a hard decision here and an even harder one there. Until exchanges get the message and start taking security seriously, we haven't seen the last of these incidents. Did you read the part about Lin from Bter using the same password throughout the exchange and accounts? It's things like this that keep the doors open for theft. Our industry needs to grow up and bite the bullet on security and 2FA should be required everywhere money or value is stored, held or manipulated.

The decisions we make, or ignore, now will shape the industry...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:47:42 PM

They decided to save an exchange and to tarnish the image of coin as a free and decentralized currency..
Faith in Vrc dropped like a stone , price went after.

Nxt in the next trying to do the same stunt.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

I'm out, good luck!

thats good.. upon reading your suggestion yesterday i added the vericoin.info to my page (twitter, fb)..
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:54:03 PM

this is not normal guys , some team of super hackers tries to fuck with cryptoscene... Maybe a headhunt ordert by goverment?

We need to take all our coins from exchanges and investigate whats goin on !!!
An alliance of Crypto is need who strikes back , when every there is an attack on a coin through stealing it on a exchange
and we need dezentralised and easy to use exchanges fast!

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:02:55 PM

this is not normal guys , some team of super hackers tries to fuck with cryptoscene... Maybe a headhunt ordert by goverment?

An alliance of Crypto is need who strikes back , when every there is an attack on a coin through stealing it on a exchange
which coin/exchange got hacked this time..

bter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740147.0

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:04:39 PM

which coin/exchange got hacked this time..

bter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740147.0

wow..just another day in crypto…smells
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: