Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you support Gavin's new block size limit hard fork of 8MB by January 1, 2016 then doubling every 2 years?
1.  yes
2.  no

Pages: « 1 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 [1305] 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 ... 1557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.  (Read 2032138 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:39:26 PM

btw folks, i know exactly who vokain is and his full identity, where he went to school, how much of a monetary claim he has against HF but i have chosen not to reveal his identity out of respect for his privacy.   at least for now.  we are essentially on opposite sides of a lawsuit.

Yes, if anyone is interested they should instead use the linkedin link on his forum profile.

WTF???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 09:40:50 PM

Monero folk will tell you we need more anonymity.  sure, i'd like more but i think Bitcoin gives enough.  unless one can attach a human identity to each address in a linear sequence you can never be sure you can tie the ends to each other of say a 5 address sequence.   you might infer it but you'd have to do some investigative work which police can do if suspicious.  that's enough anonymity for the ordinary user not doing anything wrong.

in short, Bitcoin should be able to provide everything for everyone.  that's my opinion at least.

that doesn't mean it won't happen though but is the reason for the extreme resistance to it's adoption from the economic majority who are currently invested in Bitcoin.

There you go. A rational individual (investor) with this set of beliefs would hedge. If you don't, there is something other than a rational decision making process going on. No refutation of this is possible. For the logic of hedging to be incorrect you would have to be 100% sure that Bitcoin is the Eternal One True and Only Coin, which you apparently are not (see above). If you had that unquestioning faith, fair enough, but since you don't, then not hedging is just a mistake.

to your mind.  that's your rationality.

i think it is such a remote possibility that i'd rather take the risk of not hedging and instead riding Bitcoin to new heights.  Monero is not even worth me studying at this point. and it's on par with other altcoins that i find equally as improbable therefore i have concluded that i will be willing to pay a premium in the far future if it seems to be gaining traction; which i don't.

You're giving away your credibility.

i don't accept criticism from liars, esp ones who doxx me with intent to incite physical harm.

Why would I want harm upon anyone? Of what harm would you fear, and why?

"A monk in the jungle need not fear."
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:47:07 PM

@Vocain: I don't agree that's it's a matter of credibility, rather than economic sketching of a pro-cumference that tends to outline the diversity needed for someone to "feel safe". IMHO, XMR/LTC/whatever should be on the list of any crypto-user among us (not necessarily containing all of them, but trying to incorporate some sort of pluralism). OTOH, this could be as well achieved by adding PM in your portfolio. But that's not our subject.

@Cypherdoc: Again, this conversation has no intention to alter any given opinion or thesis you have concerning alt-coins (or a specific one, in particular). I'm just trying to understand how one could support BTC as a viable solution, (or a panacea, if you prefer) without supporting another alternative that incorporates (for instance) some superior tech. FWIW, I agree that anonymity can be achieved -under certain circumstances- with BTC but, let me add, this is possible also by using almost any means of transaction. If one wants to be anonymous, he will do what's necessary to achieve so.

Last but not least, I personally have been messing with a couple of alts. My gnomon to mine and/or buy a stash of them was/is the same all these years. They must contain something the other alts (or even BTC) don't already have. A different algorithm, a unique characteristic, a devoted community instead of a fighting one... I hope you get my point. Wink

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:51:40 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 10:03:22 PM by cypherdoc

Monero folk will tell you we need more anonymity.  sure, i'd like more but i think Bitcoin gives enough.  unless one can attach a human identity to each address in a linear sequence you can never be sure you can tie the ends to each other of say a 5 address sequence.   you might infer it but you'd have to do some investigative work which police can do if suspicious.  that's enough anonymity for the ordinary user not doing anything wrong.

in short, Bitcoin should be able to provide everything for everyone.  that's my opinion at least.

that doesn't mean it won't happen though but is the reason for the extreme resistance to it's adoption from the economic majority who are currently invested in Bitcoin.

There you go. A rational individual (investor) with this set of beliefs would hedge. If you don't, there is something other than a rational decision making process going on. No refutation of this is possible. For the logic of hedging to be incorrect you would have to be 100% sure that Bitcoin is the Eternal One True and Only Coin, which you apparently are not (see above). If you had that unquestioning faith, fair enough, but since you don't, then not hedging is just a mistake.

i think it is such a remote possibility that i'd rather take the risk of not hedging and instead riding Bitcoin to new heights.  Monero is not even worth me studying at this point. and it's on par with other altcoins that i find equally as improbable therefore i have concluded that i will be willing to pay a premium in the far future if it seems to be gaining traction; which i don't.

i don't accept criticism from liars, esp ones who doxx me with intent to incite physical harm.

denial is great, huh?  especially for someone who waxes philosophical and moral.  did you choose to ignore the comment TPTB_need_war made to me immediately after you doxxed me yesterday?  about coming up to my town and starting a physical fight?  

btw, i clicked on the LinkedIn profile smooth put up and WTF is this?  i thought you said this yesterday?:

Obviously, I'm not allowed to talk about the case. vokain shamelessly knows this so he can freely go off.

Actually I didn't until you said you were, but it's besides the point. I've removed myself from the case as far as I could for the most part, and it no longer matters to me. Thank you for the blessing.

but yet you advertise this is in your LinkedIn profile?  WTF:

Creditors' Committee Member
United States Bankruptcy Court
June 2014 – Present (1 year 1 month)San Francisco Bay Area
Representing the body of unsecured creditors that HashFast Technologies, LLC. owes in neglected contracts and witnessing Karma firsthand...
http://hashfast.org/

not to mention the multi 6 figure claim of yours.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 09:53:39 PM

denial is great, huh?  especially someone who waxes philosophical and moral.  did you choose to ignore the comment TPTB_need_war made to me immediately after you doxxed me yesterday?  about coming up to my town and starting a physical fight?  

btw, i clicked on the LinkedIn profile smooth put up and WTF is this?  i thought you said this yesterday?:

Obviously, I'm not allowed to talk about the case. vokain shamelessly knows this so he can freely go off.

Actually I didn't until you said you were, but it's besides the point. I've removed myself from the case as far as I could for the most part, and it no longer matters to me. Thank you for the blessing.

Representing the body of unsecured creditors that HashFast Technologies, LLC. owes in neglected contracts and witnessing Karma firsthand...

I have an exuberant proxy. No way that case is worth any more of my time.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:00:39 PM

denial is great, huh?  especially someone who waxes philosophical and moral.  did you choose to ignore the comment TPTB_need_war made to me immediately after you doxxed me yesterday?  about coming up to my town and starting a physical fight?  

I have an exuberant proxy. No way that case is worth any more of my time.

what is that even supposed to mean?  and is that all your really have to say for yourself after what you did and what you're continuing to do as quoted above?
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

It means I don't like wasting my time with an inane bankruptcy case and I have a friend who incidentally does have a lot of heart for the case helping me out by proxying my seat.

I read TPTB_need_war's comment, and it sounded like an invitation for a literal spar in a ring. The observation that you're letting the comment hang over your head the way you are, is indicative of something...
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:15:14 PM

It means I don't like wasting my time with an inane bankruptcy case and I have a friend who incidentally does have a lot of heart for the case helping me out by proxying my seat.

I read TPTB_need_war's comment, and it sounded like an invitation for a literal spar in a ring. The observation that you're letting the comment hang over your head the way you are, is indicative of something...

you are incredibly self serving.  who here wants to be fully doxxed by another on an internet forum?  please chime in to support vokain on this matter and please provide your full identity as proof of your support.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

you are incredibly self serving.  who here wants to be fully doxxed by another?  please chime in to support vokain on this matter and please provide your full identity as proof of your support.

It's public information on this forum. You did it to yourself.

Thanks for explaining.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?
The value of the estate is in the claims, like the one against Marc A Lowe. http://hashfast.org/Marc_A._Lowe
You have an idea of what will happen to those in the next years if you kept the chapter 11 and the current power balances, while you couldn't predict it if you decided to trust the people that would be imposed with the chapter 7.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:24:08 PM

you are incredibly self serving.  who here wants to be fully doxxed by another?  please chime in to support vokain on this matter and please provide your full identity as proof of your support.

Thanks for explaining.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?
The value of the estate is in the claims, like the one against Marc A Lowe. http://hashfast.org/Marc_A._Lowe
You have an idea of what will happen to those in the next years if you kept the chapter 11 and the current power balances, while you couldn't predict it if you decided to trust the people that would be imposed with the chapter 7.

sure i did.  yet TPTB_need_war got the identity directly from you trying to incite conflict and harm:

Any time you'd like to test out that black belt against an autodidact boxer with vision in one eye, let's give it a whirl in the ring wif I am in town? May I come on over? For sport of course, but just take a look at Antonio Margarito's face after the Pacquio fight to note this sport has consequences.

still waiting for anyone willing to state they wouldn't mind being doxxed or have their privacy violated by someone like vokain and to prove it by providing us with your name and address.
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

kazuki, & the other Monero and 1MB pimps.

I think this makes us about even: you were a few months before me in shifting from silver to BTC, and I was a little bit before you in the transition from BTC to Monero.

:-) lol. transition from BTC to Monero. => commit suicide
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:29:02 PM

you are incredibly self serving.  who here wants to be fully doxxed by another?  please chime in to support vokain on this matter and please provide your full identity as proof of your support.

Thanks for explaining.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?

sure i did.  yet TPTB_need_war got the identity directly from you trying to incite conflict and harm:

Any time you'd like to test out that black belt against an autodidact boxer with vision in one eye, let's give it a whirl in the ring wif I am in town? May I come on over? For sport of course, but just take a look at Antonio Margarito's face after the Pacquio fight to note this sport has consequences.

still waiting for anyone willing to state they wouldn't mind being doxxed or have their privacy violated by someone like vokain and to prove it by providing us with your name and address.

Well yeah, he asked, and I could answer and did. Figure I could save some time.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:30:22 PM

i find 21's two yr experience in mining very encouraging/exciting in anticipation of their ability to roll out relevant IOT asic chips, esp for smartphones.  that should drive things like batshit:

https://i.imgur.com/keXaz8c.png

21's mining use case shows that blocksize has no impact to miners at all.

The devices targeted for 21's mining rigs could not even handle 1MB blocks (let alone 20MB or 1GB), yet they can still mine. The reason is simple, miners using the stratum protocol only require <1kbps. It is the remote pool that needs to be manage full blocks. This remote pool can be anywhere, the miners themselves do not care about blocksize.

If 20MB blocks would hurt current miners, then 21's target devices wouldn't exist because they could not even handle 1MB blocks. But since miners only need to support stratum, blocksize has no impact.

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:36:35 PM

Thanks for explaining.

Well yeah, he asked, and I could answer and did.

thanks for giving all of us an idea into your sense of respect for other's privacy.

to clarify, he asked me, not you.  it was supposed to be my choice to give; you took that away from me.

i conclude you have a subconscious desire to inflict physical harm.  but that's ok, i can quite easily defend myself.

and please refrain from waxing philosophical around here anymore.  it's nauseating.
kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:14:15 PM

kazuki, & the other Monero and 1MB pimps.

I think this makes us about even: you were a few months before me in shifting from silver to BTC, and I was a little bit before you in the transition from BTC to Monero.

except i'm not making any transition to Monero.  oh well...

Is there any reasoning backing up your decision? I'd love to start such a discussion if you don't mind. Smiley

well, buried throughout all TPTB_need_war's bullshit is quite a bit of back and forth regarding Monero.  my problem with it is pretty much as rocks outlined.  it's an entirely new protocol.  that by itself is not necessarily the  problem but it is for network effects and confidence for a new form of money, imo.  for instance, Bitcoin is open source and supposed to be adaptable to changing conditions, especially those hostile, so we've been told.  if it fails to adapt to a threat like the 1MB choking of tx's then it cannot adapt and grow and will fail as a new form of money, imo.  that's b/c it is unacceptable for the current network of investors who have stored their coins in cold storage to be expected to dig them out and transfer them to a totally new money on a different protocol like Monero.  that would cause huge losses for us while huge gains for the early Monero adopters. great for them, horrible for us.  in that scenario, i consider cryptocurrencies to be a failure as i would conclude that they are all then a form of Ponzi scheme.  that doesn't mean it won't happen though but is the reason for the extreme resistance to it's adoption from the economic majority who are currently invested in Bitcoin.

and also for the constant pimping of Monero you see here in this thread.

wow your view is really limited, Bitcoin did not even invented cryptocurrencies, Satoshi did remarkable things but he did not created the universe, Bitcoin is merely 7 years old, it cannot take on gold for another 1000 years at least, and I doubt Bitcoin will be around another decade, its very simple matter of human psychology you are skipping, 99% of the world "missed" Bitcoin, and they are not fond of banking the early adopters forever (aka 1% top of the pyramid) when theres better crypto around that serves their own self-interests better, I don't disagree that Monero claims of anonymity are not perfect (yet) but its building a foundation to do so and accomplish far and beyond Bitcoin, also the permanent disinflationary emission will grab attention of a lot of folks that simply don't agree with how Bitcoin economy should work, you simply cannot force the entire world in one beast system and you won't, just saying for saying's sake btw so people like you don't go unwarned.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:45:45 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 02:51:57 AM by TPTB_need_war

One more post to clarify some final issues of great importance...

Given the links I provided in the prior post (e.g. the Reese commission report) on the existence of a cabal and given Armstrong's unwillingness to post the revelation about Larry Summer's involvement with "21 Inc" given he had published every detail about Summer's involvement, and given Armstrong's insistence on a NWO monetary cooperation reset and him conditioning us for such on set dates, has anyone else entertained the possibility that Armstrong is a fraud set up by the DEEP STATE to condition us to accept the coming machinations of the TPTB as natural? (P.S. I am still evaluating the Farrell video which mentions UFOs, as this seems too fantastical to take seriously, but I am pondering an interpretation whereby TPTB created UFO mirages to scare their own members into believing they are reptilian. Keep in mind the strange pagan rituals of these elite groups, e.g. Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc)

Armstrong's unwillingness to publish the 21 Inc revelation could be simply explained as it would blow a huge hole in his assertion there is no global coordination amongst the elite towards a NWO. But why would he resist this interpretation? Why would he resist a mea culpa? Perhaps the non-conspiratorial reason could be that he feels so strongly that the only way the world can avoid a Dark Age is to implement his proposed solution and he may feel that if the readers think TPTB are preordained then they won't work for the political solutions Armstrong has proposed.

But if Armstrong's life vocation has been about not ignoring data, then the above explanation makes no sense. Thus I return to Armstrong being a fraud as perhaps the only explanation that makes sense, but then that doesn't compute entirely either, because he was in jail for so many years against his will. Perhaps the one explanation that makes sense is that Armstrong's model is real but he was hypnotized and mind programmed while in SuperMax prison and now is incapable of thinking for himself on this issue of TPTB. Or that the circumstantial evidence about TPTB is not sufficient for Armstrong to falsify their existence and his overriding desire for a political solution allows him to justify ignoring some data  Huh

Interesting reading the following post from Ethereum's Vitalik. My design also attacks the same problem, but in a much more elegant and non-heuristic manner that is guaranteed to always avoid censorship.

https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/06/06/the-problem-of-censorship/

Also why are iCe and Cypher so adamant and unwilling to respond to my points completely and instead resort to ad hominen actions such as a political move of putting someone on ignore or posting cartoons about trolling? Is it because they are paid operatives of disinformation? Has Cypher been compromised to work for some group because of the case threat against him? I don't know the answers to these questions. My overriding conclusion is that politics and technical disruption are mutually exclusive. If we see the preponderance of former, then we know we don't have the latter.

On the issue of Cypher's case, the business agreement he entered into as described by the plaintiff's filing, appears to me to be an intentional scam based on the 10% of every unit sold by HashFast. The percentage is too high to be profitable on hardware and/or HashFast existed for no other reason than his forum promotion. Clearly that does not represent a real sufficiently diversified business plan and model. Also Cypher has denied to publish a link to his rebuttal of the facts of the case even I asked him for it. He may think this is his personal affairs, but he made it public by profiting in an alleged scammy way on his reputation here. This is another reason I said I would never put my reputation on any altcoin. I don't want to be dragged into culpability for a public exposition. Also Cypher has stated that he wants to verify the identity of each person in this thread who is on the opposite side of his case. This appears to be a preparation for revenge. I had deduced his motive before he wrote that, and that is why I decided he is disingenuous and I have no incentive to Skype with him. Furthermore I am now contemplating that he is a compromised by TPTB and may be working as a disinformation agent. Occam's Razor would argue that the least assumptions are that he is just a greedy guy (who doesn't have "mea culpa" in his vocabulary) that isn't that astute on computer science and tries to misapply medical research practices to a different vocation that is outside his expertise. And thus the only way for him to profit greatly on this new technological wave was to resort to scammy political actions.

P.S. rpietila the Farrell video discusses the technology for anti-gravity at 32 minute mark. He also posits at the 57 minute mark that the amount of gold in world may be understated by an order-of-magnitude. I have not formed an assessment of this video yet.

Edit: the bearer bond issue towards the end of the Farrell video potentially has enormous implications on crypto-currency!

Which is a long way of saying... cypherdoc, you should start a "Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. [moderated]" thread. All of the intelligent people will migrate over, and then you can just kick out the trolls.

You do realize don't you that you just destroyed your rationality. But rationality wasn't your objective was it. Politics is all we have here.

RE: TPTB, I tend to ignore people who consistently reply multiple times in a row during a conversation.  Because there is a pathology there... they are writing more for themselves than for others.  The exception to this rule of course is the guy who is stimulating conversation in a thread by citing interesting new news, etc.  Cypherdoc in this thread and adam in the classic wall observer for example.

Because you are more interested in politics than technological disruption. Anyone who desires rationality will not ignore data. You do realize don't you that I have technological disruption and thus I don't need your politics. Check mate.

Friendly reminder, just in case you forgot.

In case you forgot that a notice of intention is not a usury insurance against discovery. Where are your priorities?

imagine getting all those ppl and their fiat involved in those operations to switch to Bitcoin or Bitcoin mining.

Mining ROI is the problem that has to be eliminated if you want technological disruption. Abstractly, for as long as resource extraction power vacuum is concentrated at the center of the network, then it can never escape velocity on politics. If you can't understand the prior sentence, then just need to wait for your imminent education.

Every reasonably advanced thread is indistinguishable from magic, and therefore attracts non-intelligence and trolls like a honeypot. Letting them destroy the vestiges of readable discussion that might once have existed, is your holy commission.  Huh

Bet you don't even have a thread as you seem not to care about your readers even that much  Embarrassed Tongue

How can a scientist know what is data before he employs unexpected data to refine his theory. He can't. You may argue that you are omniscient and can pinpoint in real time relevant data, and I can argue you delusional on this particular point (not overall). Afaics, your most egregious errors in judgment have come from creating moderated threads to discourage dissent and encourage an aura of superiority, e.g. reinforcing your calls for "Bitcoin to the moon" and HODLing at $1000, $700, $600, $300, $200, ...

Given the links I provided in the prior post (e.g. the Reese commission report) on the existence of a cabal and given Armstrong's unwillingness to post the revelation about Larry Summer's involvement with "21 Inc"

I missed something. What is the 'revelation'? As far as I know 21 Inc and Summers have both been entirely up front about it (using it to promote in fact).

Revelation for his readership (which is perhaps 100,000 or more) who are not aware of that specific publicly available data. It is an anomaly because Armstrong has made vilifying Summers one of his main and most intense themes.

Huh Ultimately block size modulates transaction fees when debasement declines, with another halving due in 2016. You all seem to forget TPTB operate with long-range planning.

You may be only focused on the point that their miners will send hashes to a pool, thus don't have to process the transactions, but is not sufficient to make the conclusion of "no impact".

merely for the opportunity to troll me would be one reason.  but i suspect that doesn't explain it all.

He is likely just bored while waiting for true disruption to arrive.

You are more spot-on than you might realize.  A good part of what draws me to this thread is indeed watching your head swell.  I bet you are as surprised as I am ... the native abilities which your mind has to draw in the following.

I strongly encourage lurkers who are not yet 'found out' to add to this pressure because the resulting display is very amusing.

Politics is a least common denominator effect. Is that really surprising?

Intelligent people should feel trapped by the lack of technological disruption in Bitcoin. I presume they do (otherwise they are not that intelligent).

see, i told you, you can't stay away.

He (and most everyone here now) will be gone when technological disruption arrives. Enjoy it while it lasts. The pinprick approaches...

majamalu
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 01:37:56 AM

NOTICE: I am leaving this thread. Want to get some other things in my life done. Anyone can PM me if there is something important I need to read. Otherwise assume if I didn't reply, it is because I didn't read this thread again.

http://elbitcoin.org - Bitcoin en español
http://mercadobitcoin.com - MercadoBitcoin
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:02:15 AM

i find 21's two yr experience in mining very encouraging/exciting in anticipation of their ability to roll out relevant IOT asic chips, esp for smartphones.  that should drive things like batshit:

https://i.imgur.com/keXaz8c.png

It shows that it has no impact on contractors who provide hashing to pools (the latter being the actual miners -- in most cases, there being exceptions such as the rare solo miner or p2pool participants).
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:06:00 AM

Given the links I provided in the prior post (e.g. the Reese commission report) on the existence of a cabal and given Armstrong's unwillingness to post the revelation about Larry Summer's involvement with "21 Inc"

I missed something. What is the 'revelation'? As far as I know 21 Inc and Summers have both been entirely up front about it (using it to promote in fact).
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

NOTICE: I am leaving this thread. Want to get some other things in my life done. Anyone can PM me if there is something important I need to read. Otherwise assume if I didn't reply, it is because I didn't read this thread again.

how many times has he promised this?  he'll be back.
Pages: « 1 ... 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 [1305] 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 ... 1557 »
  Print  

Jump to: