Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you support Gavin's new block size limit hard fork of 8MB by January 1, 2016 then doubling every 2 years?
1.  yes
2.  no

Pages: « 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.  (Read 2032138 times)
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:23:34 PM

I didn't recognize how unusual this is until later in life.

And that is why they don't understand when I post comments on both sides of an issue. I am weighing the probabilities.

And yes I am also not sure who invented Bitcoin.

But just step back for a moment and ask yourself who in the hell had the power to do 9/11?

And then you see the world differently than if you didn't think that power existed.

Then look at what is actually happening with Bitcoin.

your willingness to accept such deep conspiracy theory is bordering on psychotic.  i've skimmed that data and just don't believe it credible esp after having followed/lived it step by step with all the follow on consequences arising from it.  also the events leading up to it make perfect sense as well.

Clearly I know which side you are working for them.

You can start with the fact that NIST report modeling WTC7 collapse is an impossible model. And rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.

I am tired of arguing with you because it is clear that you are on a disinformation campaign (or dumber than rocks).

well then, do as you promised and go away.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:27:59 PM

But just step back for a moment and ask yourself who in the hell had the power to do 9/11?

Anyone who took some flying lessons?  Because pilots were trained to follow a terrorist's orders, similarly to how bank tellers today are told "no heroics, just give a robber the cash; we'll round him up eventually".  

And FYI the idea literally was written into a Tom Clancy novel years before (although IIRC it was Japan that attacked) so the terrorists did not even need to be creative.

That same novel put forth the idea of combined physical/economic warfare as well -- crash the stock market just before you attack.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:29:19 PM

once this happens, Gavin and Mike will be happy to recruit a whole new core dev team to minimize the chances of such a huge disagreement happening once again.  everyone is for diversity but this hostage situation is way over the top and can't be tolerated.  

Didn't you just write we could easily fork away from Gavinmike  Huh

Your posts don't have logical continuity.

my pt is that the community aka economic majority can fork away from any dev or group of devs that abuses its power.

economic majority is a non-concept. and im not even talking about bitcoin here.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:31:07 PM

once this happens, Gavin and Mike will be happy to recruit a whole new core dev team to minimize the chances of such a huge disagreement happening once again.  everyone is for diversity but this hostage situation is way over the top and can't be tolerated.  

Didn't you just write we could easily fork away from Gavinmike  Huh

Your posts don't have logical continuity.

my pt is that the community aka economic majority can fork away from any dev or group of devs that abuses its power.

No man. You understand very well inertia. And you understand very well the further we go on, the more the inertia rests at the center and not at the ends because of Bitcoin's network design.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:32:55 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 08:38:20 PM by TPTB_need_war

Anyone who took some flying lessons?

Fuck man. You haven't even done the most basic research.

Steel buildings with girders the width of your room don't collapse into a pile of dust from kerosene and impact with aluminum.

And they certainly don't do it straight down onto themselves perfectly every time (3 times in this case) and with complete collapse and all with free fall acceleration (no resistance).

And you are an engineer? Do you do not have a pocket calculator?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:34:46 PM

I did a sister thread with a poll which allows one to change their vote if they so choose.  Anyone who is interested, here's a link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091654.0

For ref, as I tap this out we are looking at the following results here:

Question:    Will you support Gavin's recent block size hard fork proposal of 20MB by March 1, 2016?
1.  yes    260 (72.8%)
2.  no    97 (27.2%)
Total Voters: 357

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:38:47 PM

And FYI the idea literally was written into a Tom Clancy novel years before (although IIRC it was Japan that attacked) so the terrorists did not even need to be creative
I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that.

I remember as soon as I heard the news about planes crashing into the World Trade Center and Pentagon my first thought was, "wow, it's just like in Debt of Honor".

Even back then I thought the media narrative was hysterical and insane.

As you said, the idea of using planes to attack buildings wasn't exactly obscure - Tom Clancy was among the most popular authors of the 90s, and the world trade center been a target of terrorists attacks already.

People were acting like their entire world view had been shattered by the fact that terrorists finally succeded in destroying the building they'd been trying to destroy for a decade. Were they just not paying attention to the first two attempts?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:46:24 PM

And FYI the idea literally was written into a Tom Clancy novel years before (although IIRC it was Japan that attacked) so the terrorists did not even need to be creative

I remember as soon as I heard the news about planes crashing into the World Trade Center and Pentagon my first thought was, "wow, it's just like in Debt of Honor".

Even back then I thought the media narrative was hysterical and insane.

As you said, the idea of using planes to attack buildings wasn't exactly obscure - Tom Clancy was among the most popular authors of the 90s, and the world trade center been a target of terrorists attacks already.

People were acting like their entire world view had been shattered by the fact that terrorists finally succeded in destroying the building they'd been trying to destroy for a decade. Were they just not paying attention to the first two attempts?

And what does any of that have to do with the physical (civil and thermodynamics engineering) science of it all?

Those who accuse me of writing posts devoid of information then don't address posts like this which are disinformational.

How did the fires under the rubble as seen from IR satellite imagery burn so intensely hot and long without oxygen? What was the fuel?

thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:48:45 PM

Steel buildings with girders the width of your room don't collapse into a pile of dust from kerosene and impact with aluminum.

And they certainly don't do it straight down onto themselves perfectly every time (3 times in this case) and with complete collapse and all with free fall acceleration (no resistance).

sure man.  After the planes hit some dudes with explosives ran UP the stairway ALL the way to where the fire was burning, planted the explosives, then ran all the way back down. /s  That's why if you look at the footage you'll see the building collapse started from the burn not from the bottom like when a building is demoed.

And yes absolutely kerosene and the vast quantity of flammable stuff in office buildings can heat steel to the point where it loses structural strength.  I've done it to the log holder in my fireplace just with office paper.

Ok I'm done with this conversation.  But my prior "joke" was meant partly seriously.  You have some interesting ideas at times but nobody is listening because you lack the ability to self-filter.  Nobody has the time to wade through hours of your blather to find the one or two gems.  They aren't valuable enough.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:49:14 PM

No problem. Nothing more to be gained here.

I am eager and willing to debate with you in a verbal setting. I am proficient in speaking unlike Theymos. The problem is I think you are maybe working for a powerful entity. That is why I backed away from the Skype exchange.

this is how i know you are sick with paranoia, seeing shadows everywhere you turn:  

you actually know who i am, where i live, seen a picture of me, know my background, know i'm involved in a public lawsuit the docs of which you have have read, have 4.5 yrs worth of forum postings of me here and in other threads, and YET you still think i am part of a conspiracy.  tell me, do i fit the profile?  where is your logic in that regard?

you are definitely a nutcase.  all i see is fear, death, & destruction deep within you.

edit:  all of which you can verify during a Skype video if you were half the man you claim to be.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:51:18 PM

sure man.  After the planes hit some dudes with explosives ran UP the stairway ALL the way to where the fire was burning, planted the explosives, then ran all the way back down. /s  That's why if you look at the footage you'll see the building collapse started from the burn not from the bottom like when a building is demoed.

And yes absolutely kerosene and the vast quantity of flammable stuff in office buildings can heat steel to the point where it loses structural strength.  I've done it to the log holder in my fireplace just with office paper.

Losing structural strength (i.e. bending and warping) does not result in free fall velocity (i.e. no resistance) and perfect implosion onto base footprint with perfect accuracy 3 times for 3 different buildings including one that wasn't hit by any airplane.

And it is well known the buildings were evacuated several times in the weeks leading up to the incident and groups of men were "working" in the elevator shafts.

Now it is becoming very clear who here is a disinformation agent (perhaps unwittingly I am not sure).

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:54:57 PM

you actually know who i am, where i live, seen a picture of me, know my background, know i'm involved in a public lawsuit the docs of which you have have read, have 4.5 yrs worth of forum postings of me here and in other threads, and YET you still think i am part of a conspiracy.  tell me, do i fit the profile?  where is your logic in that regard?

I actually argued to the neurobiologist researcher that you are not. She told me your true affiliations would be clear by how you would respond to logic. I am still entertaining the possibility you are just extremely deluded (or compromised by some vested interest). I am more apt to argue that again, because of Occam's Razor.

I actually think most people here are just dumb sheep and unwittingly doing what they do.

But I am not sure.

You've seen my photos too and know who I am. So we are even. What can we gain in Skype? Do you really think you can out-debate me (lol). Not a chance in hell for you to win a debate with me. My father is an attorney. I inherited his logic (but not writing) skills.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

I never took an interest in fiction, but I did own a Hustler mag one time and remembered back to it when thinking about the 9/11 stuff.  In looking for it on-line I ran across this:

http://canucwhatic.blogspot.com/2013/10/911-synchronicities-in-pop-culture-and.html

Maybe all the other stuff is made up, but I know the Hustler one is for real and I know the $20 bill folds into a rather amusing form because I've done it myself.

To conspiracy hypothesists this is known as 'predictive programming.'

---

As for the twin towers and bldg 7, just about any still frame photo of the demo will make it pretty clear to anyone who has worked with their hands (on something other than their genitals) that it was not a gravity collapse.  As Anonymint says, there is so much more behind that.

Indeed, the 'official conspiracy theory' of a handful of Muslim trogs hiding out in caves half way around the world pulling it off really is completely laughable if one thinks about it even a little bit.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:58:54 PM

How do you know if somebody will never, ever leave a thread?

If they write a post promising/threatening that they will.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

How do you know if somebody will never, ever leave a thread?

If they write a post promising/threatening that they will.

Why do you belabor this point instead of focusing on your errors about 9/11?

More disinformation noise to bury the undeniable facts of engineering stated?

rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:04:28 PM

It's always shocked me how many 9/11 conspiracy theories people buy into, where there exists significantly more evidence that FDR knew of Pearl Harbor a day or so in advance, but allowed it to happen in order to push a reluctant US into war.

Ok I'm done with this conversation.  But my prior "joke" was meant partly seriously.  You have some interesting ideas at times but nobody is listening because you lack the ability to self-filter.  Nobody has the time to wade through hours of your blather to find the one or two gems.  They aren't valuable enough.

Join the club, the thread is surprisingly clean once again after hitting that one little ignore button just that one time.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:05:29 PM

I actually argued to the neurobiologist researcher that you are not. She told me your true affiliations would be clear by how you would respond to logic. I am still entertaining the possibility you are just extremely deluded (or compromised by some vested interest). I am more apt to argue that again, because of Occam's Razor.

I actually think most people here are just dumb sheep and unwittingly doing what they do.

But I am not sure.

You've seen my photos too and know who I am. So we are even. What can we gain in Skype? Do you really think you can out-debate me (lol). Not a chance in hell for you to win a debate with me. My father is an attorney. I inherited his logic (but not writing) skills.

no, given all the illogical obfuscation, attacks, and fallbacks to medical deficiencies, it is much more likely you are the disinformation agent. 

otherwise, you would not mind me viewing your face.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:09:38 PM

What is in it for me?

You just want to view my face and what satisfaction do I get.

Why not a public debate on video. That would be more fun. But I've been cautioned already that you are trying to draw me into a trap. My instinct is to debate you in public. But I may receive stern advice not to do it.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:11:54 PM

simple, you get to verify who i am.

I believe it is you in the pic who is posting. That isn't a benefit from my perspective.

cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:12:20 PM

What is in it for me?

You just want to view my face and what satisfaction do I get.

Why not a public debate on video. That would be more fun. But I've been cautioned already that you are trying to draw me into a trap. My instinct is to debate you in public. But I may receive stern advice not to do it.

simple you get to verify who i am.

stern advice?  from your handlers or Martin Armstrong's alter ego?  or your shrink?
Pages: « 1 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1557 »
  Print  

Jump to: