Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:39:43 PM

Rape and sex at will is different. Also the exact age is unknown, however, it is said to be between 9 amd 12. It is also known that sex was after she reached puberty. Please don't mix rape here.

Now you're just being an apologist and you are also ignoring the commonly accepted fact in Islam that he married Aisha when she was 6 years old and had sex with her at 9.

That it has to be said he waited until she was 9 years old before he 'consummated' the marriage, as though that somehow makes it any less repugnant, is still a tacit acknowledgement that he is a child rapist.

An adult having sex with a child is raping them because a child is incapable of informed consent, even if a child has been conditioned to believe that it is something they want to happen it is still an adult abusing their position of trust to care for and nurture a child in order to satisfy their own selfish and grotesque sexual urges.

Child rape is about power and control and no sexual act by an adult to a child can be described as anything else other than a gross abuse of the significant power the adult has over a child.

Stop trying to down-play the reality that your religion celebrates a middle-aged man who had sex with a little girl who was 9 years old.
Stop trying to down-play the reality that your religion celebrates a middle-aged man who had sex with a little girl who was 9 years old.

There, I have written it twice so you know not to simply ignore what I am saying to you. A hand-wavy, "yeah, well, she was probably at least 11 or 12 so, you know, totallyokbecausehewastheultimateprophetright?

You are missing two points

- Sex is not rape if it both is willing to do.
 - A human is a child when he/she is under the age puberty. Once a female child is mature, she can give birth to a child. I understand you are talking in general but it is not a fact.

9 years old... The age of willing to do...

?

Best understood in Arabic?

I wonder...

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/cairs-orlando-regional-coordinator-busted-trying-to-have-sex-with-12-year-old/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:06:41 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Islam never teaches to kill or harm anyone unless been attack, destroy or vanish. Killing is not such easy task as you described, Centuries ago, Whoever accepts Islam are from the poor and needy people, they do not have such capabilities to fight against rich people and the Kings. A true Muslims always get the divine power from Allah the Almighty when he or she really submissive to the commands of Allah what Allah has prescribed in his holy book Quran. When any human fulfill the commands of Allah, those humanity will get the divine help from the Allah as means of wealth, power and status.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:11:18 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Islam never teaches to kill or harm anyone unless been attack, destroy or vanish. Killing is not such easy task as you described, Centuries ago, Whoever accepts Islam are from the poor and needy people, they do not have such capabilities to fight against rich people and the Kings. A true Muslims always get the divine power from Allah the Almighty when he or she really submissive to the commands of Allah what Allah has prescribed in his holy book Quran. When any human fulfill the commands of Allah, those humanity will get the divine help from the Allah as means of wealth, power and status.

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg9799830#msg9799830

Was it the family's fault to be a natural ax and knife magnet?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:23:11 PM

In other news ->

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

Well, the killers were not shouting "Allah Akbar," so how can this be said to be related to the practice of Islam?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:44:13 PM

In other news ->

Well, the killers were not shouting "Allah Akbar," so how can this be said to be related to the practice of Islam?

Imam bruce lee will say that does not prove anything... "Honor crimes" also are very common everywhere in the world. Ask any Inuk............

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:35:21 AM

Rape and sex at will is different. Also the exact age is unknown, however, it is said to be between 9 amd 12. It is also known that sex was after she reached puberty. Please don't mix rape here.

Now you're just being an apologist and you are also ignoring the commonly accepted fact in Islam that he married Aisha when she was 6 years old and had sex with her at 9.

That it has to be said he waited until she was 9 years old before he 'consummated' the marriage, as though that somehow makes it any less repugnant, is still a tacit acknowledgement that he is a child rapist.

An adult having sex with a child is raping them because a child is incapable of informed consent, even if a child has been conditioned to believe that it is something they want to happen it is still an adult abusing their position of trust to care for and nurture a child in order to satisfy their own selfish and grotesque sexual urges.

Child rape is about power and control and no sexual act by an adult to a child can be described as anything else other than a gross abuse of the significant power the adult has over a child.

There, I have written it twice so you know not to simply ignore what I am saying to you. A hand-wavy, "yeah, well, she was probably at least 11 or 12 so, you know, totallyokbecausehewastheultimateprophetright?

You are missing two points

- Sex is not rape if it both is willing to do.
 - A human is a child when he/she is under the age puberty. Once a female child is mature, she can give birth to a child. I understand you are talking in general but it is not a fact.

9 years old... The age of willing to do...

?

Best understood in Arabic?

I wonder...

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/cairs-orlando-regional-coordinator-busted-trying-to-have-sex-with-12-year-old/

Remember, if there is marriageable age set by country, then Muslims should follow that rules. For example, in India, 21 for men and 18 for women are marriageable age. So Indian Muslims should marry after women become 18 years old and men after 21 years old.

In other news ->

1. They were killing Muslims and that is honour killing? Undecided

2. It wasn't a honour killing rather a revenge. It is honor killing in a sense but people misunderstand this in a different way.

Aisha told authorities the killings stemmed from her mother's first marriage nearly 30 years ago to another man, Aslam said.

police officer, Mian Mohammad, said Ghulam Fatima's son from her first marriage visited the family a few days ago. He was joined on Tuesday by three more men, who the police say helped him with the crime.
The surviving daughter told authorities that the son said he was taking revenge on her for leaving her first husband.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:40:57 AM

Sex is not rape if it both is willing to do.

You are oversimplifying things. It is not that simple. Sex can be rape, even when it is consensual. Unless both the parties are mature enough to understand the consequences of it, it is a rape. Just because a female has attained puberty, you can't say that she is mature. She should reach the necessary age, to attain maturity.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:54:34 AM

You are oversimplifying things. It is not that simple. Sex can be rape, even when it is consensual. Unless both the parties are mature enough to understand the consequences of it, it is a rape. Just because a female has attained puberty, you can't say that she is mature. She should reach the necessary age, to attain maturity.

What even the use of explaining it to barbaric people? All they are concerned about is raising girls like animals and then selling them off to a man who already has 3 wives. They'll surely have consensual sex, but was the girl really ready for it(to have it with the guy whom she was forced to have it by her parents)?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:58:08 AM

You don't know whether A'isha is mature or not, so how can you conclude it was a rape? I have certain Hadiths to believe A'isha was mature but I don't think you believe Hadiths.

People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia.   They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum.  So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

Also see http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/.

What even the use of explaining it to barbaric people? All they are concerned about is raising girls like animals and then selling them off to a man who already has 3 wives. They'll surely have consensual sex, but was the girl really ready for it(to have it with the guy whom she was forced to have it by her parents)?

If you are talking about A'isha, A'sha was *not* forced. And you are wrong about girls=animals. Please don't spread FUD or post like this because pf the negative feedback and post I made in your accusation thread.

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:03:03 AM

If you are talking about A'isha, A'sha was *not* forced. And you are wrong about girls=animals. Please don't spread FUD or post like this because of the negative feedback and post I made in your accusation thread.
No em not talking about "A'isha", I am talking about it in general. Really? Do you think I am doing this because of the negative trust? Man, its your right to give me that(although you really are mistaken and are wrong for giving that trust), and really I am not saying this cuz of the trust.
I have earlier also been a part of this thread and have been anti-Islam, and so its nothing different today.

Thanks

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:35:56 AM

You don't know whether A'isha is mature or not, so how can you conclude it was a rape? I have certain Hadiths to believe A'isha was mature but I don't think you believe Hadiths.

People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia.   They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum.  So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

No, no and no. Stop trying to normalise child rape, that's what gets your religion and culture into so much trouble in the first place.

NO CHILD CAN EVER CONSENT TO SEXUAL ACTIVITY

Just because children are brainwashed and groomed into believing it is something they want it does not make it any less of an abuse of trust by the adult(s) who condition them to believe such.

The *vast* majority of Islamic scholars cite that he 'married' her when she was 6 and 'consummated' the 'marriage' when she was 9. So your attempt to spin it as anything else is just you desperately trying to pretend it isn't what it absolutely was.

Your great 'prophet' was a middle-aged pedophile who raped a child.

Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

We know. It doesn't make it any less wrong. 'Tradition' is no justification and one of the reasons why so many third-world countries are still third-world countries is because they are absolutely toxic cultures who cannot function at a level which would allow them to lift themselves out of the dirt.

If you are talking about A'isha, A'sha was *not* forced.
She was conditioned as a small child to be the sexual plaything of a middle-aged man. Her immature mind was manipulated by deviant adults. Whether she kicked and screamed against it is irrelevant, it is and was grooming a child to then rape her.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:42:28 AM

All I am saying that unless she was 18 years of age, she was not mature. Physical and mental maturity will be attained by women only when they reach 18 or 19 years of age. Puberty has nothing to do with this. That said, I have to concede that child marriage has occurred all over the world in the past, including Western Europe.

And regarding the life-expectancy, the average life expectancy in the beginning of 20th century AD was around 22 years, outside the developed world.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:56:38 AM

And regarding the life-expectancy, the average life expectancy in the beginning of 20th century AD was around 22 years, outside the developed world.

The issue of life expectancy is irrelevant to attempting to justify child rape in any case.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
svein

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:07:57 AM

All I am saying that unless she was 18 years of age, she was not mature. Physical and mental maturity will be attained by women only when they reach 18 or 19 years of age. Puberty has nothing to do with this. That said, I have to concede that child marriage has occurred all over the world in the past, including Western Europe.

22 years?

This is madness. You don't see too many people dying when they just reach maturity even in savage societies.

It would be counter-productive, when they are getting close to the maximum physical and sexual vigor they just die Huh
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:27:54 AM

She was more than a child. She was very intelligent and mature. Also there is no way you can *all women* mature at the age of 18 or 19.

“Abu Musa said: Whenever there was any hadith that was difficult [to understand] for us, the Companions of the Messenger of Allah, and we asked Aisha we always found that she had knowledge about that hadith.”

“Musa ibn Talha said: I never saw anyone more eloquent than Aisha.” (Tirmidi)

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:

“Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."”

The issue of life expectancy is irrelevant to attempting to justify child rape in any case.

It is relevant. It is very plausible for a person with very short life expectancy to marry very early.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:12:01 AM

22 years?
This is madness. You don't see too many people dying when they just reach maturity even in savage societies.
It would be counter-productive, when they are getting close to the maximum physical and sexual vigor they just die Huh

I said 22 years was the average life expectancy in the developing world.

The scene was different in the developed nations. For example, in the United States the life expectancy was 47 years, although it dropped below 40 yrs during the flu epidemic.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:42:15 AM

She was more than a child. She was very intelligent and mature.

How? How was she possibly 'more than a child' when she was a child? Children who are described as 'sexually precocious', in that they exhibit sexual behaviour, do so because they are already damaged, not because they are 'mature'.

(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."”

So he pretty much did what he wanted to many innocent young girls and gets praised for the fact that he didn't shoot his load so quickly?

That you think this quote serves your position underlines the fact you are seriously messed up by your religion.

It is relevant. It is very plausible for a person with very short life expectancy to marry very early.
At 6? Sure, that sounds reasonable /s

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:55:17 AM

She was more than a child. She was very intelligent and mature.

How? How was she possibly 'more than a child' when she was a child? Children who are described as 'sexually precocious', in that they exhibit sexual behaviour, do so because they are already damaged, not because they are 'mature'.

She has showed great intelligence which usually is shown by matured and also has talked about many things including sexually-related things.

So he pretty much did what he wanted to many innocent young girls and gets praised for the fact that he didn't shoot his load so quickly?

That you think this quote serves your position underlines the fact you are seriously messed up by your religion.

Many? What do you mean many? Don't spread FUD please.

Fondle: stroke or caress lovingly.

Between 9 and 12. 9 is widely accepted age of 'Aisha.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:08:05 PM

She has showed great intelligence which usually is shown by matured and also has talked about many things including sexually-related things.

No child, unless they have been subject to a grossly inappropriate environment, should have so much as an opinion on sex, let alone an 'intelligence' about sex.

Many? What do you mean many? Don't spread FUD please.

I'm going by the quote you have presented which clearly says that whenever your prophet "wanted to fondle anyone of us" - which is plural, not singular.

Fondle: stroke or caress lovingly.

Don't be so patently obtuse when that quote is blatantly referring to sexual interaction hence the reference to them having their periods, not what you are attempting to minimise down to a non-sexual, 'caress lovingly'.

Between 9 and 12. 9 is widely accepted age of 'Aisha.

Oh really, so 9 is ok for you, is it?

The decent thinking world, which understands the gross abuse of trust caused by pedophilia leads to serious psychological disorder in the victim, firmly says otherwise.

The charge still stands, your prophet was a pedophile and your religion joyously celebrates that fact, as is evidenced by the very 'Holy' texts you all reference.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:15:23 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 12:34:12 PM by Spendulus

Please do not reference links like this which only spread misinformation.

In fact, although this article is nothing but an attempt to prove that Mohammed wasn't a child molester, it is footnoted by about 2 dozen references.  ONLY ONE OF THESE IS ACTUALLY LINKED.

That reference is this-

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

The table there actually proves that consumating a marriage at the age of 9 was exceedingly rare or commonly non existent, not common.  Please do not spread propaganda and mis information.  

To carry this one step further, here is a story of reform during the late 19th century in England.

The investigative journalist William Thomas Stead of the Pall Mall Gazette was pivotal in exposing the problem of child prostitution in the London underworld through a publicity stunt. In 1885 he "purchased" one victim, Eliza Armstrong the 13-year-old daughter of a chimney sweep, for £5 and took her to a brothel where she was drugged. He then published a series of four exposés entitled The Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon, which shocked its readers with tales of child prostitution and the abduction, procurement and sale of young English virgins to Continental "pleasure palaces". The "Maiden Tribute" was an instant hit with the public. Victorian society was thrown into an uproar about prostitution. Fearing riots on a national scale, the Home Secretary, Sir William Harcourt pleaded in vain with Stead to cease publication of the articles. A wide variety of reform groups held protest meetings and marched together to Hyde Park demanding that the age of consent be raised. The government was forced to pass the Criminal Law Amendment Act 1885 that raised the age of consent to 16 and clamped down on prostitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#Reforms_in_the_19th_and_20th_century

Notice that Stead wasn't waltzing around defending the right to sex with 9 year olds.  Notice that the public wasn't defending it.  The elders of the church weren't.  They were all outraged.  Not you and your people.  You defend this "right."  Your people are not holding protest meetings and marching together against these abuses.

Big difference.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: