Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:00:58 PM

No one should defend them, and say that girls should get married at the age of six nowadays.

Absolutely, therein lies the problem, Muslims refuse to condemn the actions of their prophet and, what is more, I assert that if Muslims agree that it is wholly appalling for a middle-aged man to rape a nine year-old little girl, then they probably need to clarify where they believe their 'god' stands on the subject in that he either was fine with it then and wouldn't be now, which is kinda weird to think that a 'god' would be so fickle on the grounds of human cultural values, or they believe their god was fine with it then and would still be fine with it now.

Which would demonstrate them to be monsters.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:15:36 PM

I think it quite likely that a millennia ago, wise elders of the tribe would have known things of this sort.     

I don't think that was the case in Middle-East back then. Even before the spread of Islam, girls used to get married at the age of 6 or 7. It was a heavily tribalized society. The same was the case in most parts of Africa, and South Asia. But those are the things of the past. No one should defend them, and say that girls should get married at the age of six nowadays.

Yes!

In other governments, things are different than they are in America and Western Europe. Their ways might be unjust, but to them, some of our ways might be unjust.

If we are going to conquer the world so that we can convert them to our justice forms, then let's state it for what it is.

If they are out to conquer us to impose their laws on us, let's state it for what it is.

Much of the war between us and the M.E. has to do with how much oil we can steal from them.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

We're sort of saying the same thing, but I'm trying to give some allowance for different cultural and different times.

Understood but, given what is asserted about the omnipotent, omniscience of their god, 'cultural values' would not have been a factor in 'His' 'communications' with their prophet on the subject of raping a small child.

So my assertion still stands, either they claim that their god approved of child-rape then but does not now, or they are claiming their god approved of child-rape then and still does now.

Would a "God" a millennia ago have advised a person he was communicating with not to "rape Aisha?"
Would a "God" today advise a person he was communicating with not to rape a child?

In asking this question we do not establish anything about their 'god' ourselves as atheists, but given that theists claim to have knowledge of WhatGodWants(tm), the question can be directed at them to answer because our questions do not concerns the gods we do not believe in but the dysfunctional delusions they do. Understanding what values they ascribe to their world-view by way of having them explain what their god values and does not is critically important to better understand just how toxic their psychology and their religions are.

Along this line of inquiry, I do have a question.  Assume that because of my many good deeds, and in spite of my claiming to be an atheist, Allah allows me, although barely, to enter the Gates of Heaven. 

Do I get all the bacon I want in Allah's Heaven?

Although it sounds like a joke, I suspect something like this is a serious theological question among those who take such things seriously.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:46:46 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 05:11:42 PM by BADecker

We're sort of saying the same thing, but I'm trying to give some allowance for different cultural and different times.

Understood but, given what is asserted about the omnipotent, omniscience of their god, 'cultural values' would not have been a factor in 'His' 'communications' with their prophet on the subject of raping a small child.

So my assertion still stands, either they claim that their god approved of child-rape then but does not now, or they are claiming their god approved of child-rape then and still does now.

Would a "God" a millennia ago have advised a person he was communicating with not to "rape Aisha?"
Would a "God" today advise a person he was communicating with not to rape a child?

In asking this question we do not establish anything about their 'god' ourselves as atheists, but given that theists claim to have knowledge of WhatGodWants(tm), the question can be directed at them to answer because our questions do not concerns the gods we do not believe in but the dysfunctional delusions they do. Understanding what values they ascribe to their world-view by way of having them explain what their god values and does not is critically important to better understand just how toxic their psychology and their religions are.

Along this line of inquiry, I do have a question.  Assume that because of my many good deeds, and in spite of my claiming to be an atheist, Allah allows me, although barely, to enter the Gates of Heaven.  

Although it sounds like a joke, I suspect something like this is a serious theological question among those who take such things seriously.

Muslim good deeds, according to parts of the Quran, include executing those who don't accept Islam as their religion.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:31:36 PM

Along this line of inquiry, I do have a question.  Assume that because of my many good deeds, and in spite of my claiming to be an atheist, Allah allows me, although barely, to enter the Gates of Heaven.  

Muslim good deeds, according to parts of the Quran, include executing those who don't accept Islam as their religion.

Smiley

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius!

...attributed to a Christian...

papal nuncio Arnaud Amalric, a leader in the Catholic crusade against the Cathars
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:34:52 PM

Smiley

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius!

...attributed to a Christian...

papal nuncio Arnaud Amalric, a leader in the Catholic crusade against the Cathars

All you Islamites who read Latin, beware.    Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

I think this thread is way to long and a lot of trolling is happening around here, which is sad for such a serious subject, to answer the initial question : Islam doesn't hate people, people hates people Muslims or not.

If this thread is too long why bother making it even longer by posting in it?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:32:01 PM

I think this thread is way to long and a lot of trolling is happening around here, which is sad for such a serious subject, to answer the initial question : Islam doesn't hate people, people hates people Muslims or not.

Cool

Note that he said "way to long." I think that he meant a way to get to something that is long as opposed to something that is short. If he had meant "way too long," he would have used the word "too." But since he used the word "to," it seems that he wants the thread to be a lot longer, and maybe he wants more trolling as well.

Cheesy

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:00:26 AM

Cool

Yeah the previous 'miracles of the Quran' thread was closed by the OP because he claimed people were 'trolling, when the truth was people were objectively shredding the claims about that book being 'miraculous' and they didn't like facts getting in the way of their version of the 'truth'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:38:16 AM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Because, Islam is a religion created with conditions where the only goal is war against infidels. So that we should not be surprised how they behave against the other religion. I think,  it is their only way to stay and build their country.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 11:58:51 AM

Because, Islam is a religion created with conditions where the only goal is war against infidels. So that we should not be surprised how they behave against the other religion. I think,  it is their only way to stay and build their country.

Stupid. Islam doesn't tell to kill infidels just because they are infidels and also Muslims in early started fighting war when they were being slaughtered.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:00:50 PM

Stupid. Islam doesn't tell to kill infidels just because they are infidels and also Muslims in early started fighting war when they were being slaughtered.

I agree with you that his post was wrong.  But you are also wrong.  We can cite many, many examples of imperialist, aggressive war by Muslims started just to gain territory and expand the area of Islamic rule.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 02:02:59 PM

I agree with you that his post was wrong.  But you are also wrong.  We can cite many, many examples of imperialist, aggressive war by Muslims started just to gain territory and expand the area of Islamic rule.

If you are talking about things like ISIS, then you should know that they are contradicting many rules.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:21:55 PM

If you are talking about things like ISIS, then you should know that they are contradicting many rules.
No, I am not.  In this context I am referring to 1300 some years of Muslim activities historically.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:30:53 PM

Both Islam and Christianity were spread through the use of force. The followers of these Abrahamic religions / cults have been persecuting people who belong to other religions from ages immemorial. Some of the worst genocides in the human history (for example, the genocide of the native Americans in the 16th century) were resulted from the attempt by these religions to spread to new areas.
amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:33:19 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 02:47:23 PM by amazon4u

Because, Islam is a religion created with conditions where the only goal is war against infidels. So that we should not be surprised how they behave against the other religion. I think,  it is their only way to stay and build their country.

Generally speaking, stupid or not stupid, the world would be a much better place without Islam...you and your ideology are creating too many problems for the rest of us, the rest of us being the vast majority ( aka 75% of the entire world population) ...And it's not just ISIS that is creating problems...Al Nusra front in Syria, Boko Haram in Nigeria, al-Qaeda (everywhere), Talibans (Pakistan and Afghanistan) etc etc

why there are aren't any Christian terrorist groups ? or Buddhist terrorist groups ? Christianity is just as a big lie as Islam but at least we got over the Dark Ages...you are stuck in the Dark ages for 1600+ years...The only stone throwing contest should be towards a lake, if you catch my drift...

Sooner or later once you will get a nuke (because no matter how retarded your cave men are, you will get/buy it eventually in 10-20 years max)  you will eventually do something really stupid and blow up a western city...or parts from it...I can see this coming...When you will achieve that genocide , that will be the end of Islam in Western and developed Asian countries...You are building your own coffins with ISIS and other terrorist groups, once you will pull off the "big scheme" and kill 10000+ people in a Western city (because that's what ISIS is dreaming of and I honestly think that they will live their dream) no human rights organization will ever take your side regardless of what they will do to you afterwards....something really bad is going to happen to you, someday....What goes around, comes around....

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:50:06 PM

why there are aren't any Christian terrorist groups?

There are plenty of Christian terrorist groups. New Tribes Mission is the first name which comes to my mind right now. Then there are many more, such as the Nationalist Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN) and National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) in India, anti-Balaka in the Central African Republic, Forces Regulatoires du Kataeb (FRK) in Lebanon, Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda.etc
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

why there are aren't any Christian terrorist groups?

There are plenty of Christian terrorist groups. New Tribes Mission is the first name which comes to my mind right now. Then there are many more, such as the Nationalist Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN) and National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) in India, anti-Balaka in the Central African Republic, Forces Regulatoires du Kataeb (FRK) in Lebanon, Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda.etc

"Christian Terrorism" is a laughably small thing when compared to "Muslim Terrorism."  Small enough that it can literally be disregarded.  I would grant that in a few geographical areas, local dynamics work to the opposite, of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 05:33:10 PM

Generally speaking, stupid or not stupid, the world would be a much better place without Islam...you and your ideology are creating too many problems for the rest of us, the rest of us being the vast majority ( aka 75% of the entire world population) ...And it's not just ISIS that is creating problems...Al Nusra front in Syria, Boko Haram in Nigeria, al-Qaeda (everywhere), Talibans (Pakistan and Afghanistan) etc etc

why there are aren't any Christian terrorist groups ? or Buddhist terrorist groups ? Christianity is just as a big lie as Islam but at least we got over the Dark Ages...you are stuck in the Dark ages for 1600+ years...The only stone throwing contest should be towards a lake, if you catch my drift...

Sooner or later once you will get a nuke (because no matter how retarded your cave men are, you will get/buy it eventually in 10-20 years max)  you will eventually do something really stupid and blow up a western city...or parts from it...I can see this coming...When you will achieve that genocide , that will be the end of Islam in Western and developed Asian countries...You are building your own coffins with ISIS and other terrorist groups, once you will pull off the "big scheme" and kill 10000+ people in a Western city (because that's what ISIS is dreaming of and I honestly think that they will live their dream) no human rights organization will ever take your side regardless of what they will do to you afterwards....something really bad is going to happen to you, someday....What goes around, comes around....

If you looked at these groups, you can see all of them have political motives and they just hide it under the name 'Islam'. They obviously contradicts Islam.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:00:10 PM

Sooner or later once you will get a nuke (because no matter how retarded your cave men are, you will get/buy it eventually in 10-20 years max)  you will eventually do something really stupid and blow up a western city...or parts from it...I can see this coming...When you will achieve that genocide , that will be the end of Islam in Western and developed Asian countries...You are building your own coffins with ISIS and other terrorist groups, once you will pull off the "big scheme" and kill 10000+ people in a Western city (because that's what ISIS is dreaming of and I honestly think that they will live their dream) no human rights organization will ever take your side regardless of what they will do to you afterwards....something really bad is going to happen to you, someday....What goes around, comes around....

If you looked at these groups, you can see all of them have political motives and they just hide it under the name 'Islam'. They obviously contradicts Islam.

I do agree with him, though, in that by such violent acts they redefine Islam for OTHERS, essentially hijacking it.  He suggests that at some point, following some latest atrocity, nobody will listen to you or people of your persuasion - they'll have simply had enough.

Thusly, "Islam" becomes the "New Islam" and guys like you basically own it.

But do not fear, you will be welcome in the groups of atheists and those of secular orientation.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: