Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646775 times)
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:40:43 PM

Brexit GBPUSD Nonsense

While our models indeed pinpointed a Directional Change with rising volatility into the week of 9/16, the pound has held the October 2016 for now, but a close for September below 12350 keeps the pound in check........ok keep the pound in check.

gbpusd
https://www.tradingview.com/x/Uwqlo8pr/

Nice call. The whole doom en gloom from Armstrong about Brexit is once again a total dud. Eventually the whole Brexit will be resolved by either a deal or no Brexit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MTL4

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:00:17 PM

There is nobody left to blame but yourself now that Socrates has been fully released with all the reversals and arrays. Armstrong barely posts anymore on his private blog because there is no real need. I'm pretty sure you were not on Princeton economics website which actually had the GMW from daily to monthly in 2015 for free. The GMW was like pure gold at that time since we didn't have much to work with then.

the only thing you are referring to is his public blog and he can only go so far and reveal so much there.

Do yourself a favor and read the private blog posts starting from 2016 going into at least 2017/2018 and all will be revealed regarding the metals and the indices. Have a look and see what reversals were given and see for yourself whether they worked or not. Its right there a record of everything Armstrong posted on his private blog. You will have to discover the truth on your own I cannot do it for you...

And of course AnonymousCoder has never gone through the private blog and is still stuck on the gold play that ended in early 2016 for him, that is a real sad state of affairs  how many calls Armstrong has made after the fact on his private blog and he is hung up on one trade from the hundreds of trades given on his private blog he clings to one as proof of his assertion.

I cannot continue to post because this forum has been taken over by the  mob that is AnonymousCoder and he is doing everything in his power to silence me, it clearly has become personal.

Private Blogs: I have all private blogs and these do NOT contain anything contradicting our message. You did have the chance to quote any relevant private blog messages but you failed to do so.

update* you almost sound upset to see me go AnonymousCoder Angry   You never wanted to talk about anything other than the gold report in 2015 and early 2016 March that is the time period and the blog posts you were fixated on and there was no way to move ahead to other trades. And you have not read a single private blog post from 2017 going into 2019 because you have been fixated on one trade where the only conclusion is to believe Armstrong lied or failed to let clients know in time. I am done with trying to explain anything to you I do not care what you believe or have to say about Armstrong or Socrates, who are you at the end of the day? just a disgruntled owner of the 2015 gold report who lost out on one trade, ultimately your opinion means nothing.  

Good luck guys hope you find success with your trading with or without Socrates. Smiley

Gumbi, sorry but much of what you're saying here just flat isn't true at all.  Armstrong completely blew the turn in commodities in late 2015 and for whatever reason he continually called for new lows the entire time.  This wasn't just one trade, this went on for most of 2016 and into 2017.  The 2015 WEC forum was just full of chatter about it.  Coming out of the 2015 WEC I will say he did get it right to short Deutsche Bank but just about everyone saw the EU as a dirt torpedo so not a particularly hard call IMHO.  I was on Socrates when it first came out in early 2016 and nobody seemed to understand how to make it work, not the GMW (public or private), not the arrays, reversals, energy indicators , etc.  Everyone took a crack at it and offered their explanations, they all took tries to trade from it and often you'd hear of some 3rd party that knew how to use it and make serious money in futures/stocks/etc but not a single person I ever came across was able to back this up at all.  Slowly we started to notice the arrays on Socrates we were using and the arrays MA posted were quite different.  Then after a few months of trying to use the system we were told don't trade on it because the coding still had bugs that needed to be worked out. Seriously?! I have absolutely no bias for or against Armstrong but I do deal in facts and I'm sorry but the reality is that he continually called for a bottom on PM's right through that entire rally. Why are people so pissed off about that?  Well maybe it's because PM stocks went up 3-10X during that time!  That's a huge missed call and if the computer didn't show you that move then how the heck can you trust it on more subtle market moves? He also said governments would move to ban crypto currencies (we'll see how that one plays out too, but nothing yet).  Honestly I should be thanking him for what happened because without it I would not have created my own system which does work remarkably well for me.  Now I'm not prepared to say all of MA's stuff is fraudulent or garbage but to sell the idea that the computer is never wrong is certainly misleading even under the best circumstances.  
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:57:05 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 09:41:08 PM by Gumbi

@MTL4

We were updated on January 29 2016 on the gold bounce. We were also given on his public blog on July 23rd 2015,  4 weekly bearish reversals and the lowest at 1026 which needed to be elected  before implying a break of $1000. This has been completely ignored by everyone who must of gone short at the end of 2015. The GMW even called for temp lows at the end of December.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/gold-the-bounce-3/
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/gold-it-aint-over-until-the-fat-lady-sings/

I personally do not think Armstrong could of publicly gone long at the end of 2015 based off of one minor quarterly bullish which also can take 1 to 3 quarters before the expected move takes place.

This wasn't just one trade, this went on for most of 2016 and into 2017.

Look at the price movement of gold in 2016 he said in early 2016 that this rally was not a true breakout and he was only wrong about gold not making a new low in 2016. He also said gold will only lift off in 2017 on his private blog. I posted all this previously with his comments on gold through that time period…

But why not talk about other calls on gold made by Armstrong why just focus on one? Even this year he made many great calls on Gold on his private blog.  I mean its almost 2020 and you are talking about a gold play in 2015… what is going on here.

From 2016 going into late 2018 the private blog was the only place where you would get the array and reversals together with the gaps to the next, this is the only way to actually trade effectively. Even just trading on the election of reversals can work but you can never trade on the sentiment of a public blog and whether Armstrong is bullish or bearish that is a sure way to lose.

The way to use the model is the merger of Reversals and TIME(array)
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

- snip -

Too late. Worthless post. No links, no quotes. Can't be taken seriously.
Try to organize your posts instead of wasting everyone's bandwidth and time.
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:02:34 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:11 PM by AnonymousCoder

Now we are getting raw insults without facts, based on nonsense. Interesting:
You must try defend your own stupidity regarding your claims with links to reversals and arrays.

As previously said, Gumbi's posts get replied to in a way that will remind him of the context in which we showed him that he is a charlatan.

The context is the ambiguity that he uses to defend his ever changing position, claiming he is always right and we are wrong. He does this by picking any one of the many conflicting signals that suits his agenda.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!

Here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

He had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:00:34 PM

AnonymousCoder

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Key word is "signaled" it did not confirm the move, It could only be confirmed by electing weekly reversals/ which were given on January the 29th
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:16:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:02 PM by AnonymousCoder

AnonymousCoder

Key word is "signaled" it did not confirm the move, It could only be confirmed by electing weekly reversals/ which were given on January the 29th
Again, same behavior. You picking a phrase and try to use it to invalidate everything else.

You are ignoring that everybody dealing with this subject knows how to read English, and Armstrong's well-documented statements do not need your special hindsight filtering and interpretation to be digested.

You and Armstrong say the model reversed its position at the end of the year, and that fact is used to promote the Socrates service as being always correct.

However, that fact is the one the clients should have had but it was not available to them at the time. We can't have it both ways.

Everything is documented and quoted.

As previously said, Gumbi's posts get replied to in a way that will remind him of the context in which we showed him that he is a charlatan.

The context is the ambiguity that he uses to defend his ever changing position, claiming he is always right and we are wrong. He does this by picking any one of the many conflicting signals that suits his agenda.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!

Here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

He had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:39:21 PM

AnonymousCoder

It was a tough one to publicly go long because we elected a quarterly bearish and a minor quarterly bullish at the same time.

There have been many calls made by Armstrong and I mean calls that included reversals with the help of the array because the only correct way to use this model is the merger of PRICE  and TIME yet you want to focus on this specific trade and never move from it…

Armstrong has been posting for decades why don't you do some research on other trades made by Armstrong(must include reversals) and get back to me? The public blog will do just fine.

dow_wizard

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:56:01 PM

I wonder what is Gumbi's motivation for defending Martin Armstrong and writing one nonsense post after another. He is presumably so knowledgeable about Fake Socrates but cannot show how to make a successful trade. 

Me thinks that this forum is costing a lot of subscriptions to Martin Armstrong and MA knows this and is sweating.
I will not be surprised if Gumbi is Martin Armstrong's hired aid or even The Charlatan Forecaster himself. LOL ... how awesome is that!
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:13:52 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:11:53 PM by AnonymousCoder

I wonder what is Gumbi's motivation for defending Martin Armstrong and writing one nonsense post after another. He is presumably so knowledgeable about Fake Socrates but cannot show how to make a successful trade.

Me thinks that this forum is costing a lot of subscriptions to Martin Armstrong and MA knows this and is sweating.
I will not be surprised if Gumbi is Martin Armstrong's hired aid or even The Charlatan Forecaster himself. LOL ... how awesome is that!

Gumbi has admitted here in this forum that he is part of the Armstrong team:

But I think in the end you are doing Armstrong a great service regardless because he has more than enough followers and subscribers to his service and probably would not be able to handle the influx of new people so on behalf of Armstrong and his team we thank you.

In his latest posts, he does not try to hide this fact any more. The most obvious proof that he is actually part of the clan is that very much like Martin Armstrong himself, he argues based on the ambiguity of the system. You need years of experience and practice with this, to be a good charlatan. Unfortunately for him, this is the place where all this is being debunked. Some days I have engaged him here non-stop full time, so he is wasting a lot of his time posting at bitcointalk. He complains that I am taking over this forum, but when we count his posts ...

Apart from that, he would be better off not posting here any more. Every time he posts, he either talks nonsense or blames other people. This is not good promotion. Without him, this forum would be very quiet because most subjects have already been covered.

dibley8899

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:01:48 AM

Well Gumbi I would like your comments on the video Mr A posted a while back on EURCHF.

It missed a 2000 pip 1 month move and is currently miles away from Armstrongs forecast some 5 years later.....surely socrates couldn't be so wrong?

Or

it could have been a suppository event like the gold short....they are quite painful sometimes..... Grin Grin Grin
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:04:22 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:11:46 PM by AnonymousCoder

Well Gumbi I would like your comments on the video Mr A posted a while back on EURCHF.

It missed a 2000 pip 1 month move and is currently miles away from Armstrongs forecast some 5 years later.....surely socrates couldn't be so wrong?

Or

it could have been a suppository event like the gold short....they are quite painful sometimes..... Grin Grin Grin

BTW that was

Martin Armstrong answers questions about the Swiss PEG at the 2014 WEC

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:54:32 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 04:38:01 PM by Gumbi

Or

dibley8899 I do not know about the EURCHF trade but if it does not include reversals and is just Armstrong being bullish/bearish then it is meaningless. You simply cannot trade without reversals and how can you know the computer missed unless you had the reversals? The pro version of socrates gives all the reversals and array's only since 2019 why don't we have trade examples from then because prior to the release you needed Armstrong to continuously update you on the next level of reversals that had been generated and elected based on market price movement.

The most recent call by Armstrong on his private blog is if we exceed the November high this month we can rally into the ECM(18 January) price target on the Dow is 30 000. IF we see a high in January in line with the ECM, Armstrong calls for a drop going into the 1st quarter 2021.

AnonymousCoder continues to promote his own agenda regarding Armstrong and links to his website every post. He simply responds to every post with the same message to distort google analytics, this guy is a disgrace. This is why I will not continue to post. He desperately wants to silence anyone who thinks differently. I guess if you repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth...

He actually links to Wikipedia as if that is a reliable source and then says the stupidest thing you could say, Armstrong spent 11 years in jail for a reason, when the federal conviction rate exceeds 98% and he spent 7 years in contempt before pleading guilty, what kind of criminal spends 7 years in prison before pleading guilty and does that really sound like a choice to you?

If you have a question then send a private message as you can see AnonymousCoder has completely lost it as Alex has previously pointed out. I must of hit a nerve  Kiss
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:07:45 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:11:38 PM by AnonymousCoder

Now Gumbi writes that it is worthless to spend thousands of dollars on a Martin Armstrong WEC seminar / conference because what Martin Armstrong says there is meaningless. Even while he says he does not know about this EURCHF trade.

Who wants to even consider these people who try to promote themselves with such nonsense? How much worse can it get?

More. He says that Martin Armstrong is innocent because "the federal conviction rate exceeds 98%". Meaningless nonsense.

This has already been discussed

here
- no point repeating.

Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

dibley8899

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:03:40 AM

Now hedging his bets on gbpusd I see

No more 100 parity lol

Conservatives in the lead so model back in the garbage

nonsense gumbi and alex thats all you spew
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:37:52 PM

Marty going full doom porn again (which is funny, because a lot of major issues seems to be resolving themselves):

The Mother of All Financial Crises on Schedule
Posted Dec 6, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

The Rising Tide of Civil Unrest Globally
Posted Dec 6, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

BREXIT & Pound Rally
Posted Dec 7, 2019 by Martin Armstrong
One of the major distinctions is how politics has degenerated into who knows what, all we need to do is look at BREXIT and the chaos of the British elections come

And can anyone summarize what Armstrong is saying on his private blog on the Dow, for the record?

The Dow into the ECM
Posted Dec 7, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

PRIVATE BLOG – The Dow into the ECM Private blog posts are exclusively available to Socrates subscribers. To sign-up for Socrates or to learn more, please [...]
Read More
Lindegas

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

Collins Dictionary meanings
Gumbie
So true
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

Collins Dictionary meanings
Gumbie
So true

Wink
DanB1

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:55:51 AM

Now Gumbi writes that it is worthless to spend thousands of dollars on a Martin Armstrong WEC seminar / conference because what Martin Armstrong says there is meaningless. Even while he says he does not know about this EURCHF trade.

Who wants to even consider these people who try to promote themselves with such nonsense? How much worse can it get?

More. He says that Martin Armstrong is innocent because "the federal conviction rate exceeds 98%". Meaningless nonsense.

This has already been discussed

here
- no point repeating.

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion.  Kiss

Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for a reason.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

@AC, can you please stop copying and pasting your messages? We are all grown-ups here and once we have read it then we have read it.
No need to keep copying the same message over and over IMHO.
Thanks!
etoimene

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

@AC, can you please stop copying and pasting your messages? We are all grown-ups here and once we have read it then we have read it.
No need to keep copying the same message over and over IMHO.
Thanks!

+1 Thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: