Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
blackcheese

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

Hello,

Just wondering a couple things.. I've been using the bot in demo mode for about 2 weeks. But it keeps crashing every 24-36 hours.. it will recover once usually fine.. but the second time around it will completely delete all my strategies and everything making it extremely annoying and risky to use.

Do you have a plan to fix that? Also, is there a way to see profit generated combined of all trades?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:13:25 PM

Hello,

Just wondering a couple things.. I've been using the bot in demo mode for about 2 weeks. But it keeps crashing every 24-36 hours.. it will recover once usually fine.. but the second time around it will completely delete all my strategies and everything making it extremely annoying and risky to use.

Do you have a plan to fix that? Also, is there a way to see profit generated combined of all trades?

That is only an issue with the demo version. The paid version works without those issues.
coinengineer

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

That is only an issue with the demo version. The paid version works without those issues.

That's not true. I've been using the paid version for a week now and it crashed once.
The support is really good and they help you out if you encounter any problem. It will remember all your pairs and keep your orders after the crash.

Tips for dealing with crash:

1. Make sure to "Save All Strategies" (right-click on a strategy) once you set them up so that if it crashes then it will restore your strategies, by default it won't!
2. Also the "Go for it" option is actually not good for when a crash happens because it will try and retry placing an order when the internet times out or crash is happening. So I disabled it for my bots.

My advice is to start with small amounts of money and keep experimenting for a week or so until you understand how it works and how to recover from a crash (if it happens).
Hope that helps. So far, I've made more profit than the cost of this software so I recommend it.
vtrsp1

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

I just bought your programm, but didnt get any confirmation Email. Is this normal or did i just make a mistake with my email?

greetzzz barry
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

I just bought your programm, but didnt get any confirmation Email. Is this normal or did i just make a mistake with my email?

greetzzz barry

I hope you are up and running now!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:56:15 PM

Hello,

The demo version has a particularly nasty bug which causes random crashes in leonArdo. We have fixed this and will push it out in the next few days.

The paid version doesn't have this issue. Overall it is quite stable, but the software is still in beta so it is not perfect yet.

As someone already said, right clicking the strategy button allows you to manually save all strategies that you have set up.

More advanced reporting of profit/loss is firmly on our todo list.

Thanks for your interest.

Jonathan

blackcheese

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:09 PM

That's not true. I've been using the paid version for a week now and it crashed once.
The support is really good and they help you out if you encounter any problem. It will remember all your pairs and keep your orders after the crash.

1. Make sure to "Save All Strategies" (right-click on a strategy) once you set them up so that if it crashes then it will restore your strategies, by default it won't!
2. Also the "Go for it" option is actually not good for when a crash happens because it will try and retry placing an order when the internet times out or crash is happening. So I disabled it for my bots.

My advice is to start with small amounts of money and keep experimenting for a week or so until you understand how it works and how to recover from a crash (if it happens).
Hope that helps. So far, I've made more profit than the cost of this software so I recommend it.

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I've really been testing this setting it up with the same BTC balance I actually have and it has given me 0.07 BTC in theoretical profit after a week. But the bug was a killer for me so I'm glad it doesn't crash as often on the paid version. Also, thank you for letting me know about the ability to save, I assumed it would just auto save.

Dev, there is a big error which makes me not be able to use the bot at all on the real exchange - https://i.imgur.com/f5TqnoG.png

As you can see the key / secret bars are too small to even use.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I've really been testing this setting it up with the same BTC balance I actually have and it has given me 0.07 BTC in theoretical profit after a week. But the bug was a killer for me so I'm glad it doesn't crash as often on the paid version. Also, thank you for letting me know about the ability to save, I assumed it would just auto save.

Dev, there is a big error which makes me not be able to use the bot at all on the real exchange - https://i.imgur.com/f5TqnoG.png

leonArdo does auto save the settings on close, but only on close so it there is a crash it doesn't work. Hence, with the bot crashes the settings wouldn't be saved. That's why we added a manual option.

As for the small fields? If you are using a 4K screen please make sure the UI Scaling factor is set to 1.

Apart from that you can re-set things by deleting the state.de file in the .leonArdo folder.

The .leonArdo is a hidden folder in your home directory.

If you are on Windows it's something like

C:\Users\JonathanMaycock\.leonArdo

On Mac OS X its

/Users/JonathanMaycock/.leonardo

And on Linux it's

/home/JonathanMaycock/.leonardo

(replacing my username for your own of course)

Another thing you can try if that doesn't work is to log into a demo market and change some of the GUI font settings. Click on the cog wheel button in the top right hand corner and try some out.

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:17:27 AM

Jon I would like to make a feature request to a future version of Leonardo.

I would like to see an option added to increase the amount to be placed for the new buy after each successful (as in profit).

This option could be a fixed amount of coin to be added or a percentage of the profit amount of the previous trade.
For example the bot placed a purchase for 1eth and sold it for a 10% profit. With the relative option on for say 0.1 eth the next buy would be placed for 1.10Eth and as a percentage for example 20% of the profit then it would be 1eth + 20% of the profit (0.10*0.20) the buy would be created for 1.02eth.
blackcheese

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

leonArdo does auto save the settings on close, but only on close so it there is a crash it doesn't work. Hence, with the bot crashes the settings wouldn't be saved. That's why we added a manual option.

As for the small fields? If you are using a 4K screen please make sure the UI Scaling factor is set to 1.

Apart from that you can re-set things by deleting the state.de file in the .leonArdo folder.

On Mac OS X its

And on Linux it's

Another thing you can try if that doesn't work is to log into a demo market and change some of the GUI font settings. Click on the cog wheel button in the top right hand corner and try some out.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I have 2 4k monitors, 1 is set to 100% scaling and the other is set to 150% both are unable to see or access the boxes. Literally every other part of the app is fully visible without issue just for some reason not the API boxes or in the demo mode, the balance boxes.

I tried playing with the font settings but also didn't seem to help :/
coinengineer

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

I have 2 4k monitors, 1 is set to 100% scaling and the other is set to 150% both are unable to see or access the boxes. Literally every other part of the app is fully visible without issue just for some reason not the API boxes or in the demo mode, the balance boxes.

I also have a 4k monitor, the way I worked around it is by clicking on the first field (which looks like a line) and if you look closely, you will notice the cursor blinking Cheesy. So I just copy pasted the value and pressed TAB to go to the next field and paste the second value. It's probably a resolution thing but once you do this, you will never have to deal with it again as it saves automatically.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

On Mac OS X its

And on Linux it's

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Hi,

strange. We are looking into it. You are you Windows, correct?

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

I also have a 4k monitor, the way I worked around it is by clicking on the first field (which looks like a line) and if you look closely, you will notice the cursor blinking Cheesy. So I just copy pasted the value and pressed TAB to go to the next field and paste the second value. It's probably a resolution thing but once you do this, you will never have to deal with it again as it saves automatically.

Hi,

thanks for the trick and for helping out. We are having a look to make sure it is not needed in the future.

Thanks a lot again!

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

Hi,

we still waiting to hear back from the provider and google to take down/ black list the .net imposture website.
Please be very careful not to accidentally download software from that website!

All the best!

vtrsp1

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:22:29 PM

Hello Jonathan,

Sorry for stalking but when do i get my bot? it is 2 day later that i sent you the btc.
we had some contact with PM and now nothing. Huh

i hope it gets here tonight or tomorrow. Grin Grin

blackcheese

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:53:15 PM

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Hi,

All the best,

Rene

Yes, using windows 10.
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

Will this software do trailing stop losses based on % ?

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/08/trailing-stop-loss.asp
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Hi,

All the best,

Rene

Yes, using windows 10.
Thanks for the info!
The bug will be fixed with the next release which will come out very soon Smiley

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:46:23 PM

Will this software do trailing stop losses based on % ?

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/08/trailing-stop-loss.asp

There is a trailing stop order for Bitfinex. But you can also use stop loss orders in our mArgin maker bot for all markets.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

Hello Jonathan,

Sorry for stalking but when do i get my bot? it is 2 day later that i sent you the btc.
we had some contact with PM and now nothing. Huh

i hope it gets here tonight or tomorrow. Grin Grin

Hi,

maybe you mixed up email addrs? 
You should have gotten a download link already. I just replied via pm with the download link.
You should be ready to go Smiley

All the best!

Rene

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: