Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
frodev

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

Hey guys,

I've finally been using Leonardo after having him sitting for about a month while I reinstalled the computer!

I've been having some pretty good results so far! I stumbled across STEEM as a great coin to use, and then I noticed the recommendations in the reviews Smiley

There is a behaviour I've been noticing that I want to understand - a few times now on different bots, they seem to get stuck on a buy price - even to the point where they acknowledge the order needs to be changed, cancel the order, and then replace it with the same order. Stopping and starting the bot again gets it to reset, and then it works fine, until it happens again.

I have attached an image of what I am talking about - any feedback or explanation will be much appreciated!

Jeremy

https://i.imgur.com/srxILSd.jpg

I've been getting that a lot the last few days as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alkoxy1980

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

Hey guys,

I've finally been using Leonardo after having him sitting for about a month while I reinstalled the computer!

I've been having some pretty good results so far! I stumbled across STEEM as a great coin to use, and then I noticed the recommendations in the reviews Smiley

There is a behaviour I've been noticing that I want to understand - a few times now on different bots, they seem to get stuck on a buy price - even to the point where they acknowledge the order needs to be changed, cancel the order, and then replace it with the same order. Stopping and starting the bot again gets it to reset, and then it works fine, until it happens again.

I have attached an image of what I am talking about - any feedback or explanation will be much appreciated!

Jeremy

https://i.imgur.com/srxILSd.jpg

Btw is there also a problem with order book visualization of some coins at bittrex?

https://imgur.com/a/dGkMo
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

Yeah man .... there are times when things change fast. *smile*

So for me, since i use leonardo, things have gone very well ... so well that i already bought 2 additional licenses. (oh and right now i made around 10x the price in earnings, had to use a bit of luck but .. well, here i'am Wink started with 300$us in bitcoins around 2 months ago, now i can no longer give actual numbers due to privacy and taxation concerns. Wink )

Now i'm actually thinking about an upgrade path to the ultra version.

First, as i already paid around 147$US up to today, how much do you want to have from me to gain access to all supported exchanges?

I've read for someone with only a single license (like i had in the first place) it will suffice to buy another one to get the upgrade.

Can i have a nice offer from you guys? per email probably?

But well, i have some questions which i think will fit well in this public thread.

Will the (then) ultra version get _new added_ exchanges free in the future? Or do we need to get additional licences for the new exchanges?

You told us, that we can expect a new bot interface and probably at least one new bot.

I imagine the new bot might be a free giveaway to all existing customers whilst the interface and possible new bots using it will make a difference there?

Can you please tell us some details about your roadmap at all and what we customers can expect? Wink

Oh and for curiousity. I need another exchange to split and diversify my holdings a bit more spread out over several places.

I actually use primarily bitfinex which is insanely fast since the last websocket update (well done leonArdo team!)
I have additional licences for poloniex and bittrex .. and some concerns about both of them... additional to the fact that the bittrex api is just fubar actually.

So .. where to go, any suggestions? I don't neccesarily need a fiat market because i have my own ways to realize cryptos to fiat if i need that, but havin euro or us dollars is nice anyways ... aehm, dollars, not tethers.

Any suggestions anyone?

Regards,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:41:03 PM

Yeah man .... there are times when things change fast. *smile*

So for me, since i use leonardo, things have gone very well ... so well that i already bought 2 additional licenses. (oh and right now i made around 10x the price in earnings, had to use a bit of luck but .. well, here i'am Wink started with 300$us in bitcoins around 2 months ago, now i can no longer give actual numbers due to privacy and taxation concerns. Wink )

Now i'm actually thinking about an upgrade path to the ultra version.

First, as i already paid around 147$US up to today, how much do you want to have from me to gain access to all supported exchanges?

I've read for someone with only a single license (like i had in the first place) it will suffice to buy another one to get the upgrade.

Can i have a nice offer from you guys? per email probably?

But well, i have some questions which i think will fit well in this public thread.

Will the (then) ultra version get _new added_ exchanges free in the future? Or do we need to get additional licences for the new exchanges?

You told us, that we can expect a new bot interface and probably at least one new bot.

I imagine the new bot might be a free giveaway to all existing customers whilst the interface and possible new bots using it will make a difference there?

Can you please tell us some details about your roadmap at all and what we customers can expect? Wink

Oh and for curiousity. I need another exchange to split and diversify my holdings a bit more spread out over several places.

I actually use primarily bitfinex which is insanely fast since the last websocket update (well done leonArdo team!)
I have additional licences for poloniex and bittrex .. and some concerns about both of them... additional to the fact that the bittrex api is just fubar actually.

So .. where to go, any suggestions? I don't neccesarily need a fiat market because i have my own ways to realize cryptos to fiat if i need that, but havin euro or us dollars is nice anyways ... aehm, dollars, not tethers.

Any suggestions anyone?

Regards,

hacky

Hi Hacky,

Thanks for the nice mail and really glad leonArdo is performing so well for you!

I am not fully aware of your current setup so please send a mail to support informing us of your different accounts with us and what you want for each one.

As for the future, there will be a new release soon which will have our new Bollinger Band Bot. Can't wait to get that into your hands! It's awesome.

And if you think Bitfinex is fast wait until you try HitBTC. Never saw anything like it. That is also due for release.

Thanks for your support!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

Hi guys, I'd like to suggest a new feature: the possibility to reorder the currency pair tabs, e.g. by dragging-and-dropping to a new position. Sometimes I find myself in a situation where it would be better to have certain pairs next to each other on the screen, to make more sense visually and when quickly switching between them.

Of course this is nothing urgent, just and idea for the future, if you think it's worth the cost/benefit of the implementation.

Thanks!

Actually we have implemented this already!

Expect it in the next release...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:43:43 PM

Hey guys,

Jeremy

Btw is there also a problem with order book visualization of some coins at bittrex?

https://imgur.com/a/dGkMo

Bittrex just returns a fraction of the orders it used to through the API and that's why the order book is so shallow there.

Jonathan

hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

Hi guys, I'd like to suggest a new feature: the possibility to reorder the currency pair tabs, e.g. by dragging-and-dropping to a new position. Sometimes I find myself in a situation where it would be better to have certain pairs next to each other on the screen, to make more sense visually and when quickly switching between them.

Of course this is nothing urgent, just and idea for the future, if you think it's worth the cost/benefit of the implementation.

Thanks!

Actually we have implemented this already!

Expect it in the next release...

I suggested it a few weeks ago and i love it to see that our voices get heard, can't wait to see the next updates.

Greetings,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

Introductory Offer Ending

We have had an introductory offer on leonArdo for over 2 years now and in order to be able to provide the best possible service and to improve leonArdo with lots of new features and markets we need to end it and find a new business model going forward. This will allow us to hire new team members to add to our team of 8 people and will ensure the survival of leonArdo.

Until we figure out the best business model for us over the long term, from this Friday (22nd Dec) leonArdo will be priced as follows:

• Single                   $129 (leonArdo core + 1 market)
  • Ultra                     $249 (leonArdo core + 7 markets)
  • Additional market  $ 39

Payable using either bitcoin through bitpay or now with PayPal  Wink

Next year is going to be huge for us as we continue to grow and we hope to have your continued support.

Thanks
Jonathan

flip909

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:10:37 PM

Hiya,

A friend trying to pay for LeonArdo but the bitcoin address provided to him has a " ? " at the end... is this normal?

Thanks.
daltonico24

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

in bitfinex there is no box???:

https://imgur.com/a/X9JKD

Saturable

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:38:26 PM

Sent an email to the team about my issues with runtime errors. No response yet.
Since Bittrex is so horrible lately, I was wondering if I could switch to HitBTC once it's supported.
xojex

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:31 AM

Place a manual trade on bittrex. Was filled 5 times. Drained my BTC. I'm done with bittrex till this shit is fixed Angry
ScriptNULL

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:12:56 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:29:54 AM by ScriptNULL

Bittrix has been horrible lately, my orders are not being fulfilled and all the fud lately on reddit is truly showing the true colors of Bittrix.

Missing withdraws, locked accounts ... Lots of bad shit!!

I want to move away from this Exchange and go to somewhere else I'd even switch bots if i have to.

Hopefully marginsoftware releases support for binance quickly before we all lose our investments
ScriptNULL

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

Place a manual trade on bittrex. Was filled 5 times. Drained my BTC. I'm done with bittrex till this shit is fixed Angry

Same here, it had sent 4 buy orders. Thankfully I was able to sell it all but damm just imagine if i could not turn it.

I halted all trading with bittrix.

Binance is a whole lot better than Bittrix right now.

Cant wait for Binance integration. Hitbtc also has its share of shady bs too.
nerijusvinyl

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:39 AM

Same here, it had sent 4 buy orders. Thankfully I was able to sell it all but damm just imagine if i could not turn it.

unfortunately as Jonathan mention couple pages below to my questions about binance also, it's not in the upcoming plans just yet Sad that's sad, because this exchange growing fast, and that's the only thing that's keeping me from buying this bot.

Is there is any change I could order an api license for current exchange? 
evan79

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:00:59 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:17:48 AM by evan79

Who uses HitBTC here, was thinking about changing to them but then read https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/hitbtc/reviews/USD which was the first search result from a google search for "HitBtc reviews" seems like users coins are disappearing while under HitBTC control, be careful if you using HitBTC.
biege

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:29:36 AM

Hi. Sorry if I'm too lazy to back read. Are you guys having problems seeing the correct short running percentage when doing margin? Instead of the correct margin % i'm getting around 280% or so. thank you for your response.
sarannah

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

We have had an introductory offer on leonArdo for over 2 years now and in order to be able to provide the best possible service and to improve leonArdo with lots of new features and markets we need to end it and find a new business model going forward. This will allow us to hire new team members to add to our team of 8 people and will ensure the survival of leonArdo.

Until we figure out the best business model for us over the long term, from this Friday (22nd Dec) leonArdo will be priced as follows:

Next year is going to be huge for us as we continue to grow and we hope to have your continued support.

Thanks
Jonathan

I have suggestion. Please extend your offering for few weeks because after your bot release comes out, many people probably will buy it. I plan to buy it after bot release if it suits for me. Thanks
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

Thanks
Jonathan

I have suggestion. Please extend your offering for few weeks because after your bot release comes out, many people probably will buy it. I plan to buy it after bot release if it suits for me. Thanks

Hi,

thanks for your interest. You can just buy the product now and get the update after the release as well Wink

All the best,

Rene

ScriptNULL

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

unfortunately as Jonathan mention couple pages below to my questions about binance also, it's not in the upcoming plans just yet Sad that's sad, because this exchange growing fast, and that's the only thing that's keeping me from buying this bot.

Is there is any change I could order an api license for current exchange?  

Well if they don't want to support it then at least have a telegram or push notifications in signals place for me to manually buy or sell the orders.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: