Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 06:16:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 [729] 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3008026 times)
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 800

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:06:25 PM

As such Mota, I won’t be promising anything on behalf of anyone, and I’m yet to receive my own device yet. In all fairness I don’t think you’re entitled to anything, you haven’t funded a swanky lifestyle, you funded the non-recurring engineering for an exciting project you have chosen to be part of. Fact is part of the reason they were able to demonstrate a working device so promptly based around a chip with minimal post fab refinement so it can be in your hands asap, is that there will inevitable be some refinement required. What they’ve achieved so far is incredible. This post refinement period is typically 12-18 months, not 24 hours. We all knew margins exist to ensure these devices can be in your hands asap, the 8 DCDC -> 4 DCDC boards is evidence of that. The additional voltage regulators were a now unnecessary overcompensation, and turning off 4 of the modules as you have observed means far less wattage consumed.

Ah, I did not know that you were not officially hired yet/ a spokesperson, sorry.
Alas, everything you mentioned above is simply not relevant. This was not a crowdfunded/kickstartet project.
While it is true that it was an extraordinary example of what can be done in a short amount of time this is still a business to business deal, and as such I - as a company - am entitled to compensation if the other party did not deliver as stated.
Now, as I said before, I had absolutely no problem at all to wait 1 week for my unit, but now its pretty much 2 weeks, since I did not get my shipping notice today. And all that while customer support lied right into my ears stating that both my orders should be here by now (that was last week). I also do NOT like getting standardised BS as an answer per email instead of an honest apology for the delay and an offer that compensates me adequately for my lost time with said orders.
And while I also appreciate the constant tweaks and hardware changes on those miners (and I think it is incedible) it still does not change the facts that the units should be here right now and hashing for more than 7! days. It also does not change the fact that it is not my/the other buyers problem that there were problems with the production line.
I personally think a grace period of 1 week was acceptable for anything, even if they had only 400/350 gh when delivered, I would still have gotten more btc out of them as I can now.
I would like to quote the first statement one sees when entering the products page:
 " When mining Bitcoins time to deployment is everything within the global Bitcoin market. "!
That pretty much said it all. As far as I can see they failed on the most important part - getting those units to where they belong in time.
I would also be perfectly fine if I would have gotten both my second day and my October order this week, but alas, no chance to that now.
It's pretty easy, with that kind of lack in customer service/communication I will not buy from them anymore, as sad as that may be. (think about it that way - would you buy festival tickets from a company who delivered the last tickets while half of the festival was over already and you could not get an answer if/ when your ticket was sent or if they would compensate you for lost time? )

Who wants to be a billionaire? Me!
You could help Wink 1Dvja1RFCqxdnYRgjTntwGvdCeUisU4xp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:10:05 PM

I'm guessing that voltage control suffers near zero current.

Yes, at zero current, voltage is zero.  Happens when you turn the switch off.  Otherwise, the PSU itself draws enough current to keep the constant voltage regulation circuitry regulating a constant voltage.

I plan to power thru a 6 outlet strip having an off/on switch.  When I want the miner off it's that switch that gets put off.  The off/on power supply switches might be nice but the way those blown caps are appearing, I'm not going to use a power supply off/on switch.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
cognoscente

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:11:21 PM

As such Mota, I won’t be promising anything on behalf of anyone, and I’m yet to receive my own device yet. In all fairness I don’t think you’re entitled to anything, you haven’t funded a swanky lifestyle, you funded the non-recurring engineering for an exciting project you have chosen to be part of. Fact is part of the reason they were able to demonstrate a working device so promptly based around a chip with minimal post fab refinement so it can be in your hands asap, is that there will inevitable be some refinement required. What they’ve achieved so far is incredible. This post refinement period is typically 12-18 months, not 24 hours. We all knew margins exist to ensure these devices can be in your hands asap, the 8 DCDC -> 4 DCDC boards is evidence of that. The additional voltage regulators were a now unnecessary overcompensation, and turning off 4 of the modules as you have observed means far less wattage consumed.

Ah, I did not know that you were not officially hired yet/as a spokesperson, sorry.
Alas, everything you mentioned above is simply not relevant. This was not a crowdfunded/kickstartet project.
While it is true that it was an extraordinary example of what can be done in a short amount of time this is still a business to business deal, and as such I - as a company - am entitled to compensation if the other party did not deliver as stated.
Now, as I said before, I had absolutely no problem at all to wait 1 week for my unit, but now its pretty much 2 weeks, since I did not get my shipping notice today. And all that while customer support lied right into my ears stating that both my orders should be here by now (that was last week). I also do NOT like getting standardised BS as an answer per email instead of an honest apology for the delay and an offer that compensates me adequately for my lost time with said orders.
And while I also appreciate the constant tweaks and hardware changes on those miners (and I think it is incedible) it still does not change the facts that the units should be here right now and hashing for more than 7! days. It also does not change the fact that it is not my/the other buyers problem that there were problems with the production line.
I personally think a grace period of 1 week was acceptable for anything, even if they had only 400/350 gh when delivered, I would still have gotten more btc out of them as I can now.
I would like to quote the first statement one sees when entering the products page:
 " When mining Bitcoins time to deployment is everything within the global Bitcoin market. "!
That pretty much said it all. As far as I can see they failed on the most important part - getting those units to where they belong in time.
I would also be perfectly fine if I would have gotten both my second day and my October order this week, but alas, no chance to that now.
It's pretty easy, with that kind of lack in customer service/communication I will not buy from them anymore, as sad as that may be. (think about it that way - would you buy festival tickets from a company who delivered the last tickets while half of the festival was over already and you could not get an answer if/ when your ticket was sent or if they would compensate you for lost time? )
If only this point could sink in..... We could shut up.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:11:32 PM

woke up and it just connected easy, now new problem...

no miner page!

i can ssl in i think... how to show the screen tho....is it "screen ~r" or something like that?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:11:54 PM

This from Anotherhost.

Is this true??

With respect to the capacitors, an investigation has been undertaken with Anotherhost.se, as they have suffered the issue with all their boards. It appears that a reasonable solution has been reached in that all the boards this has occurred to seem to have been used alongside the exact same PSU; The Corsair HX850. It’s been tested in the workshop here, with these PSUs and the exact same problem occurred. So if you have this PSU (Corsair HX850 – pictured below), it’s advised not to use it. Basically there is an issue with excessive current being applied, after the PU cuts out and the device is turned back on, causing the cap to pop.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3314134#msg3314134

Half-true, we use hx850s, but as of yet we still don't know what causes it and haven't heard any convincing explanation from knc. Something causes the miners to shutdown, and on power on they burn. If it's psu related I don't know. There has been 5 cases reported on bitcointalk (including two from us), but I don't know what psu the others were running. I believe that if you disconnect the four modules before powering up the devices the burn issue will be mitigated as the beaglebone board has survive in every burn case yet. If we run into the issue again we will document it by video for knc.

Best Regards,
Elon Bjorin

rizzman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:13:31 PM

I now have the miner plugged directly to the laptop, which has access to the wifi...alot less garble, but still see no ip for the miner...
Eric, if you are sitting behind a router you can Nmap your network and find all the machines responding on port 80... PM me if you need help with this
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:14:48 PM

I now have the miner plugged directly to the laptop, which has access to the wifi...alot less garble, but still see no ip for the miner...
Eric, if you are sitting behind a router you can Nmap your network and find all the machines responding on port 80... PM me if you need help with this
on a whole new day now...
im  on the knc page
no miner window.... Sad
every other tab works...?
im logged in on putty too, but dont kno commands...lol

I put in   screen ~r        and it says screen terminating...?

status page says cgminer is running... but when i click on miner tab...nada, blank browser page

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
timmmers

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:17:35 PM

It's about time they sorted out this burning capacitor issue and if they have already they need to break their mould and communicate with customers about it. IF they think Corsair PSUs are the cause then WTF are they doing not telling us so, then we can avoid damaging our long awaited rigs?

I'm sitting here with a corsair PSU, having never had the KnC recommendation they said they'd give us...with no idea if it was a waste of money or worse ..something that will damage my rig?

Communication is crap. When my rig turns up, do I risk the PSU I have, watch it fry and smile wryly and think to myself "Well they didn't tell us what the problem was, but at least I can have the peace of mind that 'Orama has clean jeans Smiley" . Seriously.

I know it's not your job mate, but who's job is it to communicate these vital issues?
Ajay

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:19:29 PM

anyone willing to help me out on teamveiwer to setup my miner having some trouble
soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:20:34 PM

no miner page!

i can ssl in i think... how to show the screen tho....is it "screen ~r" or something like that?

Yes.  Download Putty, install Putty in your Windows machine.  Double click the Putty icon.  Enter the IP address and hit open.  A box not unlike a dos command box will open and be black until the Jupiter responds.  A login prompt will appear, enter what the manual says, then a password prompt, etc., you'll be connected via ssh as ssh is the default of Putty.

Now you'll be at a command line.  Command #pwd and your directory id will be displayed - so you know where you are.  If  you logged in a root it will say /root/.

If you want to run as root, fine I suppose or you can add a user.

Then give the command #screen -r

and you should see cgminer, or if not try #screen -dr

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
warhawk187

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:24:47 PM

Got my Saturn delivered this morning after stalking the UPS guy on my block this morning. Granted, I paid for UPS express Sweden -> NYC (with a stopover in Koeln, Germany for some reason, probably a UPS Air Express hub), but this is ridiculous, not KnCs fault, 99% chance it was those "handlers":

The rattling inside the case got me quite scared, but looks like the fans for the heatsinks got loose en route, does anyone know how these are mounted correctly before I plug it in?

I hope this is the only problem I run into...

soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:25:47 PM

im  on the knc page
no miner window.... Sad

status page says cgminer is running... but when i click on miner tab...nada, blank browser page

That's screen dash r not screen tilde r.

try #ps aux | grep cgminer

if you only see grep cgminer then it isn't running but if you see two line, the first is the one that started cgminer running when Jupiter booted.

If only the one line saying grep cgminer, then you'll need to start cgminer.

To start cgminer first see the commands: #cgminer --help

Then when you decide how to configure it, start it up with #screen cgminer -o stratum+tcp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --userpass   xxxxx:yyyy or perhaps -u xxxx -p yyyy

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:27:20 PM

no miner page!

Yes.  Download Putty, install Putty in your Windows machine.  Double click the Putty icon.  Enter the IP address and hit open.  A box not unlike a dos command box will open and be black until the Jupiter responds.  A login prompt will appear, enter what the manual says, then a password prompt, etc., you'll be connected via ssh as ssh is the default of Putty.

Now you'll be at a command line.  Command #pwd and your directory id will be displayed - so you know where you are.  If  you logged in a root it will say /root/.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
cognoscente

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:29:53 PM

Got my Saturn delivered this morning after stalking the UPS guy on my block this morning. Granted, I paid for UPS express Sweden -> NYC (with a stopover in Koeln, Germany for some reason, probably a UPS Air Express hub), but this is ridiculous, not KnCs fault, 99% chance it was those "handlers":

The rattling inside the case got me quite scared, but looks like the fans for the heatsinks got loose en route, does anyone know how these are mounted correctly before I plug it in?

I hope this is the only problem I run into...
you need a T20 to get in.  It is possible to place the fans backwards.  Be sure that the 'frame spokes' are not visible from the front (where the power cables are).
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:30:37 PM

im  on the knc page
no miner window.... Sad

if you only see grep cgminer then it isn't running but if you see two line, the first is the one that started cgminer running when Jupiter booted.

Then when you decide how to configure it, start it up with #screen cgminer -o stratum+tcp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --userpass   xxxxx:yyyy or perhaps -u xxxx -p yyyy

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:32:24 PM

im  on the knc page
no miner window.... Sad

You should not type the '#' before the command.  It just represents the command prompt.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:33:19 PM

I seriously doubt its a corsair problem. Why would only one model (the HX850) have problems, and not the hx1050? I think they are still both made by the same manufacturer and same base process.. but sorry Im going to say that KnC has the problem, not corsair.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/power-supply-oem-manufacturer,2913-5.html
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:33:46 PM

I have a Saturn with 0.94 firmware.
The speed and HW are good but the consumption is horrible, 482.7 watts. Shouldn't it be near 200 watts Huh

What power supply are you using?  What is your mains (outlet) voltage? 
I assume the 482.7W is measured at the wall (kill-a-watt meter or equivalent).  From the web interface there should be a way to see the DC power used can you see how that compares to the 482.7W?
rizzman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:34:26 PM

I finally got my 2 miners online via hosting.

Jupiter 1 = 172 Gh/s
Jupiter 2 = 12 Gh/s

(past hour)

kill me

THAT... is funny.
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:36:52 PM

no miner page!

You missed "screen -r".

Pages: « 1 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 [729] 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.