Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 [774] 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:02:48 PM

My main concern is a date when ALL Oct units will be shipped. Looking awfully like November now.
If you think there's some negative waves now, wait until people find they paid so much more for the same rig delivered a few days later instead of a month later (which some already thought wasn't too cool).

Oh..can we assume they ship with the latest firmware now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:04:12 PM

Bitcoinorama, do you know why hosting customers orders are still showing "Paid" and not being moved into "In Progress?" I've been monitoring shipping and order changes and have seen anyone orders with later pay dates are moving ahead of hosted customers. Thanks in advance.
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:08:49 PM

Bitcoinorama, do you know why hosting customers orders are still showing "Paid" and not being moved into "In Progress?" I've been monitoring shipping and order changes and have seen anyone orders with later pay dates are moving ahead of hosted customers. Thanks in advance.

now don't quote me on this...but if knc is in stockholm, it appears their hosting center might be a whole days drive away. That could be part of the problem...but it does appear they are mining.
Tehfiend

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:18:08 PM

The main concern raised here today is the issue of compensation for delayed shipping. I take it you will pass this along to Sam and we can expect an update tomorrow, 14th October, agreeing to compensate 1.5BTC per day late (recalculated at next difficulty rise)?

They will have already compensated you by delivering over TWICE the hashrate you paid for.

Remember that it is much easier to BUY a magic money making machine than it is building one from scratch in 4 months and anybody pre-ordering ASIC miners should know there will be risks. There's no such thing as a guaranteed ROI and if you can't handle that then you should think about retiring from Bitcoin mining before you get an ulcer. Right now Bitcoin mining is like a horse race and all we can do is try to figure out which horse to bet on. Rest easy knowing that your horse is still doing pretty damn good so kick back and just let them finish the race. They are running as fast as they can.
faetos

Activity: 744

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:21:34 PM

now don't quote me on this...but if knc is in stockholm, it appears their hosting center might be a whole days drive away. That could be part of the problem...but it does appear they are mining.
They must be transporting the miners in a Ferrari "Hashing Bitcoins within a few hours of it being assembled at the factory" LOL. Damn, I did quote you. Sorry, sbfree.
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:25:15 PM

They will have already compensated you by delivering over TWICE the hashrate you paid for.
WHATT? 800GH/s? WHERE? WHERE?

(But as you say "OVER twice")
WHATT? 900GH/s? WHERE? WHERE?

Another person with a weak grasp of facts, figures and that fact based thing known as "science".

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:28:05 PM

Would you care to explain how you came up with this calculation?

Jupiter 400=>500. They said 550+ but only few miners actually can.
All orders are supposed to be shipped in September. KnC didn't make it and promised to ship all order before 15th October. Even this goal is out of reach.

How many did you order?

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:33:40 PM

The main concern raised here today is the issue of compensation for delayed shipping. I take it you will pass this along to Sam and we can expect an update tomorrow, 14th October, agreeing to compensate 1.5BTC per day late (recalculated at next difficulty rise)?

Remember that it is much easier to BUY a magic money making machine than it is building one from scratch in 4 months and anybody pre-ordering ASIC miners should know there will be risks. There's no such thing as a guaranteed ROI and if you can't handle that then you should think about retiring from Bitcoin mining before you get an ulcer. Right now Bitcoin mining is like a horse race and all we can do is try to figure out which horse to bet on. Rest easy knowing that your horse is still doing pretty damn good so kick back and just let them finish the race. They are running as fast as they can.

You failed all your math tests, didn't you?
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:40:26 PM

Full of shit. End of.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:43:06 PM

I hope KNCminer is going to make something like the BFL Monarch. I would be the first to order it.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:47:08 PM

KnC originally promised Jupiter at 250Gh/s for $7k.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:50:06 PM

Would you care to explain how you came up with this calculation?

Jupiter 400=>500. They said 550+ but only few miners actually can.
All orders are supposed to be shipped in September. KnC didn't make it and promised to ship all order before 15th October. Even this goal is out of reach.

How many did you order?

stop talking shit you dont have a clue about, noob.
naRky

Activity: 350

Bitcoin is the future...

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:51:09 PM

WHATT? 800GH/s? WHERE? WHERE?

(But as you say "OVER twice")
WHATT? 900GH/s? WHERE? WHERE?

Another person with a weak grasp of facts, figures and that fact based thing known as "science".

i have ordered 350Gh/s Jupiter in June and i will receive 500+ unit, i think its good compensation for later delivery

▄██▄
▀███
   █
    █
     █
      █
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
      ▀██▀            ▀█▀            ▀██▀
         ▀▄           ▄▀
           ▀▄        ▄▀
             ▀▄     ▄▀
               ▀▄  ▄▀
                ▄██▄
                ▀██▀
                              █
                             ███
                            █████
                           ███ ███
                          ███   ███
                         ███     ███
                        ███       ███
                       ███         ███
                      ███           ███
                     ███             ███
                    ███               ███
                    ██                 ███
                    ██                  ███
                 █  ██                   ███
                ██  ██                    ███
               ███  ██                     ███
              ████  ██                      ███
             █████  ██ ▄███████████▄         ███
            ███ ██  █████▀       ▀████▄       ███
           ███  ██  ██▀              ▀██       ███
          ███   ██     ▄███████████▄   ██       ███
         ███    ██    ██▀         ▀██   ██       ███
        ███     ██   ██             ██  ██        ███
       ███      ██  ██               ██  ██        ███
      ███       ██  ██               ██  ██         ███
     ███        ██  ██               ██  ██          ███
    ███         ██  ██               ██  ██           ███
   ███           ██  ██             ██   ██            ███
  ███            ██   ██▄         ▄██    ██             ███
 ███              ██   ▀███████████▀     ██              ███
███                ██▄              ▄██  ██               ███
 ███▄               ▀████▄       ▄█████  ██             ▄███
   ▀███▄               ▀███████████▀ ██  ██          ▄███▀
      ▀███▄                          ██  ██       ▄███▀
         ▀███▄                       ██  ██    ▄███▀
            ▀███▄                    ██  ██ ▄███▀
               ▀███▄                 ██  ████▀
                  ▀███▄              ██  █▀
                     ▀███▄         ▄███
                        ▀███▄   ▄███▀
                           ▀█████▀

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▀██▀             ▀██▀    
                 █
                █
               █
              █
             █
          ▄██▄
          ▀██▀
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:51:53 PM

Have you disclosed if you're being paid to shill  for KNC?

For the life of me I can't see how you're not given all your posting and your involvement in assembly and packaging, 
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:53:52 PM

sure, 7k without VAT and delivery during end of summer.)
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 03:02:15 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2013, 03:13:42 PM by Bitcoinorama

Actually Xialla it was 250Gh/s delivered in 'early Autumn';

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187428.0

Google states the following;

The astronomical fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 began on;

Sunday, September 22

and ends on;

Friday, December 20

Cypherdoc my stance always has been that I would like to work for them if they can really live upto their claims. They have and they asked me to come to Stockholm the weekend prior to the ASICs being received by hand courier to watch a very tense and stressful engineering feat and document it to the community, placing their necks firmly on the chopping board for all to see, warts and all, and let me document it. I haven't signed any contract yet, I haven't been paid yet, I haven't even received my own order yet.

They have never lied about performance specs or their intention to deliver on time.

People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones...

murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 03:08:37 PM

How do you feel about them now refusing refunds, given how much emphasis you placed on the ability to order by CC, and the extra security that gave customers?

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 03:11:20 PM

How do you feel about them now refusing refunds, given how much emphasis you placed on the ability to order by CC, and the extra security that gave customers?

The cessation of refunding happened the very weekend as the ASICs were delivered as the delivery file was sent to the UPS server and the manufacturing facility. How would you feel about processing a refund to someone that also receives the product due to the fact you are no longer control the delivery? Prior to that date as many have testified a refund was never denied. It just now becomes a logistical nightmare as the manufacturing facility and UPS process and handle both the assembly and delivery. There has to be the exact number of Mercurys/Saturns and Jupiters manufactured and sent out in the precise order of which they were fully paid for.

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 03:14:42 PM

Cypherdoc my stance always has been that I would like to work for them if they can really live upto their claims. They have and they asked me to come to Stockholm the weekend prior to the ASICs being received by hand courier to watch a very tense and stressful engineering feat and document it to the community, placing their necks firmly on the chopping board for all to see, warts and all. I haven't signed any contract yet, I haven't been paid yet, I haven't even received my own order yet.

They have never lied about performance specs or their intention to deliver on time.

How could you ever accuse me of throwing stones?

In sentence #1 of my endorsement thread I openly disclosed I was being paid by Hashfast. Now that batch 1 had been sold out that is no longer the case.

I sense all sorts of obfuscation  in your answer in the form of "yet". Let me try to be more specific.  Have they "implied" that you will be paid or compensated  in the form of cash, btc, chips,  equipment, employment, special favors or anything of a quid pro quo nature for all that you've done, which is substantial and easily beyond the call of duty as an ordinary customer?

I take it they paid your way to Sweden and are paying all your expenses?
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 03:17:37 PM

Cypherdoc my stance always has been that I would like to work for them if they can really live upto their claims. They have and they asked me to come to Stockholm the weekend prior to the ASICs being received by hand courier to watch a very tense and stressful engineering feat and document it to the community, placing their necks firmly on the chopping board for all to see, warts and all. I haven't signed any contract yet, I haven't been paid yet, I haven't even received my own order yet.

How could you ever accuse me of throwing stones?

In sentence #1 of my endorsement thread I openly disclosed I was being paid by Hashfast. Now that batch 1 had been sold out that is no longer the case.

I sense all sorts of obfuscation  in your answer in the form of "yet". Let me try to be more specifi.  Have they "implied" that you will be paid or compensated  in the form of cash, btc, chips,  equipment, employment, special favors or anything of a quid pro woo nature for all that you've done, which is substantial and easy beyond the call of duty as an ordinary customer?

I take it they paid your way to Sweden and are paying all your expenses?

Nope currently I have. I would then bill them at a future point in time.

Pages: « 1 ... 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 [774] 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: