Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:36:24 PM

Phoenix1969 , you got me wrong.

I have a November order in line as well  Wink

My point is, now you're in the queue again - so doesn't this make you think twice about bad experiences and improvable things ?
How can you be 100% sure everything works out so perfectly as it did with your October shipping ?

ooooh... I see.
uuum...   I think The folks @ KNC are brilliant;... not infoulable ... but human.
I have no doubt that things will be even better the second time around.
Improvements are constantly being made...
100%?  ...I'm not. Everything is a risk...
but based on what they just achieved...
I'm wishing I could get more...

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elenelen

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:36:46 PM

For the trolls: I'm a happy customer.  Grin

I had to play a lot (it was fun) but I have 570Ghs and my investment back.
Right on!

One could get the impression there was a statement like 'no happy customers at all'.

I'm happy for you that it worked out so nice, that you do not need to pay this f'ing -/+20% Tax like us Europeans, early delivery date, smoothly working devices and therefore reached break-even. Honestly this is great. I know there's always one in the world doing better than me, so I'm totally fine with it.
If nobody would have reached break-even, situation for me would be worse for sure...so really nice!

However I'm confused that you do not care even a little about others suffering (not me).
Didn't you consider further business with KnC ? How about next time it might be you punished by bad luck with delayed/messed up delivery, broken miner, delayed RMA, nobody picks up the phone, several days of exhausting email ping-pong while diff increases and other stuff reported...

And this is exactly my point.
Nice it worked out! But what's next time ?

For what it's worth: I do care about others still suffering of not having received their miners in time or Not working.  When I received my Jupiter I can remember very will the despair of a not working Jupiter (only 350 Ghs): I really lost all faith, and felt scammed again after my BFL disaster...
But the sky cleared after KnC released their 0.95 FW (thanks again KnC !), and I'm hashing happily ever after. I currently have 25 Coins which gets me after 4 weeks a Breakeven in Dollars. Nice, but I realize that this is just luck caused by the price explosion of BTC. I realize as well that I will probably never break-even in BTC terms (for that I need at least 60 BTC, which will not happen).  So be it...and I don't care.
What I believe is that BTC will be 7000 dollar one day (just 1% of Gold's total market cap), and by then any Jupiter (also your late delivery, or subpar working device) will have produced at least 1 Coin >> Break-even in dollar terms for all of us ... and a great journey (you can tell your grandchildren some nice stories...)

ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:02:24 PM

For the trolls: I'm a happy customer.  Grin

I had to play a lot (it was fun) but I have 570Ghs and my investment back.
Right on!

One could get the impression there was a statement like 'no happy customers at all'.

I'm happy for you that it worked out so nice, that you do not need to pay this f'ing -/+20% Tax like us Europeans, early delivery date, smoothly working devices and therefore reached break-even. Honestly this is great. I know there's always one in the world doing better than me, so I'm totally fine with it.
If nobody would have reached break-even, situation for me would be worse for sure...so really nice!

However I'm confused that you do not care even a little about others suffering (not me).
Didn't you consider further business with KnC ? How about next time it might be you punished by bad luck with delayed/messed up delivery, broken miner, delayed RMA, nobody picks up the phone, several days of exhausting email ping-pong while diff increases and other stuff reported...

So first of all. I'm from Europe.

I had troubles with them with invoices and some administration. At the beggining I had spoken on phone with Andreas, he promised me something.

When the shipment began, I had some troubles too, but I alwas had a reply for my e-mails, and when I told them about the situation 4 month before the shipping and the promise of Andreas they solved my problem asap (in one day). But it was only a promise and 4 months.

After I received my box, I had contacted them severel times by mail, I had got answer max in one day.

When I told them that is something wrong in the fpga handling (they wanted to start rma the boards, but the failure was not there) they answered back. Something like that: hey guy you have right, we are working on it.

After the first few firmware issues I didn't had to contact them cause everything worked fine.

On the other hand, there are the die 0 issues, not working DC-DC-s.

I read every post in this fu---in topic. From the 1st until now. There were a lot of bitching about rma "yep I have to pay 200$ to send back" yep yep. Guys, these are machines manufactured buy humans, always wil be problems. Rma is to solve them. You buy a machine for 7000-10000$ and you bitching on 200$? (And this machine makes money for you)

Something like kids do on the playground.

Just one question to everyone: Did you do your best to solve the problem?

I think lot of here yes, and a few no. But the few is the loudest.....

I spent 3 days and 3 nights after I received the miner to make it stable. If I should have had a faulty card I've askd for rma the day I discover it, the next day day I'v sent back with overnight shipping, I'm sure I got the new one the day after.

Delayed delivery was in the play when you ordered it. You had to take care about it. But it was not 3 or 4 months..... Sorry to write that, but in these days this is the asic business. If you have fear just don't jump in.... It's simple.

Rising difficulty.... Say thanks to Bitfury. Smiley He made his best and made it well. It was not good for us but it's an other question.

And yes, I will order from KNC some gen 2 devices. I had no problem with them. But if I got faulty miners, I'll try to do my best, if I can't solve I wil use rma.

If they late with shipping or something go wrong: It's part of the game, deal with it.

In these days mining is not money printing like avalon batch one. Marginal profit, and a lot of risk. If you lucky you earns some, if not loose some.

So I can only repeat myself, if you can't deal with risk don't jump in and sit on your money.

I know some guys will hate me when a write this, but this is my opininon about mining and asic industry.

Shocked

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:10:10 PM

AVENGER PLEASE POST PROOF THAT YOU HAVE A KNC MINER HASHING IN YOUR POSSESSION AND PLEASE POST THE FAULTS THAT THE UNIT HAS!

FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:21:37 PM

AVENGER PLEASE POST PROOF THAT YOU HAVE A KNC MINER HASHING IN YOUR POSSESSION AND PLEASE POST THE FAULTS THAT THE UNIT HAS!

Why?
MrHempstock

Activity: 140

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:24:32 PM

Why?

Because a LOT fewer people would think he's a simple-minded representative of another company, based on his post history.

Need another reason?

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:25:32 PM

You didn't answer my question about a full refund. I'm only going to reply to you again if you give me a full answer to that question.

Avenger, there are times when you actually make logical arguments and actually help the community. Why balance that out with troll flame requests like the above? You are the sort of customer that KNC would probably be better off without - it's not like they have a shortage of non-asshole customers lined up waiting to send their money.

MrHempstock

Activity: 140

"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:28:05 PM

You didn't answer my question about a full refund. I'm only going to reply to you again if you give me a full answer to that question.

Avenger, there are times when you actually make logical arguments and actually help the community. Why balance that out with troll flame requests like the above? You are the sort of customer that KNC would probably be better off without - it's not like they have a shortage of non-asshole customers lined up waiting to send their money.

Lol, nothing will change, canth. He's made up his mind a long time ago (for whatever reasons) that KNC can do no right and that each and every setback or mistake is a verified justification of his disapproval and vindicates his trolling.

BTCitcointalk 1%ers manipulate the currency and deceive its user community.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:36:01 PM

I get the delay complaints, I get concerns about break-even (although that's really not KNC's problem since they don't control the network speed or the price of bitcoin) but really, why bring up VAT complaints? If you want to not pay taxes, either move or find a vendor that cheats on taxes.

canth
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:37:31 PM

Lol, nothing will change, canth. He's made up his mind a long time ago (for whatever reasons) that KNC can do no right and that each and every setback or mistake is a verified justification of his disapproval and vindicates his trolling.

Seriously. It's like his hero is BFL_Josh...

FUKT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:40:10 PM

Why?

Because a LOT fewer people would think he's a simple-minded representative of another company, based on his post history.

Need another reason?

If he were a simple minded representative from another company would any of his comments become invalid? The same comments which I have been making as well.
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:44:19 PM

Rising difficulty.... Say thanks to Bitfury. Smiley He made his best and made it well. It was not good for us but it's an other question.

Sorry for derailing the thread but speaking of diff,  luckily enough for KnC miners (us), it seems that HashFast will deliver its first batch starting from mid-december at best. So this time luck is on our side and against other miners (HF customers). Fate actually plays no favorites, though.

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:44:59 PM

<snip>

I read every post in this fu---in topic. From the 1st until now. There were a lot of bitching about rma "yep I have to pay 200$ to send back" yep yep. Guys, these are machines manufactured buy humans, always wil be problems. Rma is to solve them. You buy a machine for 7000-10000$ and you bitching on 200$? (And this machine makes money for you)

<snip>

I know some guys will hate me when a write this, but this is my opininon about mining and asic industry.

Shocked

Honestly, if a problem happens within 24 hours of arrival then KNC should pickup the return shipping cost since that's shipping a defective item. However, I personally don't really care about the shipping cost. If a part breaks, I want KNC to charge me a BTC or credit card deposit for 3X the value of the card, ship the part the same day no questions asked. If I don't return the part within 7 days or if it works fine when they get it, then they can keep all or part of my deposit.

canth
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:48:37 PM

Why?

Need another reason?

If he were a simple minded representative from another company would any of his comments become invalid? The same comments which I have been making as well.

It's entirely possible that he's a real customer with legitimate complaints. On the other hand, considering he won't post an order number, it's entirely possible he's just some troll with an agenda.

So how about it Avenger? Post an order number or make a bunch of us hit the ignore button. Either way is fine with me.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:02:45 AM

Why?

Need another reason?

It's the tone. You come off like a guy that got the short splintery end of the stick. He comes across like a self righteous troll. I believe you. I don't believe him. That simple.
RChevalier

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:04:52 AM

Well isn't this a nice familiar site...someone says blah blah blah and another says you are wrong, blah blah blah...

and now sorry for being off topic *ahem!*...

but anyone noticing that their Jupiters stop hashing randomly?  The miner webpage inaccessible and the putty window crashes.  When i reboot it starts up fine again, but 2 of the 3 crashed again after 4 hours.  Will keep track of how long it takes for the next crash.

The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:06:44 AM

Avenger, there are times when you actually make logical arguments and actually help the community. Why balance that out with troll flame requests like the above?
Look. Any question I ask orama, he ignores it. Everyone keeps referring to my posting history, well you can look back and see that dozens of times. I ask a question. He ignores it and demands an answer off me about something.

When he said he'd sort me an RMA, I asked if it would be for a full refund. He ignored the question and once again demanded an answer from me. I'm getting fairly sick of his bully-boy tactics.

So I say "You don't answer my question, I ain't going to reply to anything you ask". Did he meet me half way, answer my question? Naw. He never answered my question, he shows no respect.

Seriously, this schmuck thinks he's the boss and can order people around? Ignore their questions and demand they answer his?

Fuck no. Not me.

Then he PM's people to come on here and demand answers for him.

People are saying I work for some competitor and yet swallow anything and everything orama says, even though he is and has been for a long time on the knc payroll. That's just laughable.

I'll remind you of this, which is still entirely truthful:
I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest. And I am not bullshitlabs Josh Smiley

This is my stance from now on - I don't have to answer to internet trolls or KNC shills.

P.S. Anyone who want to hit the ignore button, go right ahead.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
canth
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:07:40 AM

Well isn't this a nice familiar site...someone says blah blah blah and another says you are wrong, blah blah blah...

but anyone noticing that their Jupiters stop hashing randomly?  The miner webpage inaccessible and the putty window crashes.  When i reboot it starts up fine again, but 2 of the 3 crashed again after 4 hours.  Will keep track of how long it takes for the next crash.

It's not helpful, but for the units I've got, no, this never happens. I have needed to restart one of them after it inexplicably dropped 10% performance after running for a week solid, but really they've been pretty damned stable. Running on 0.98 - not going to touch another firmware version unless there are significant performance improvements.

canth
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:14:48 AM

Look. Any question I ask orama, he ignores it. Everyone keeps referring to my posting history, well you can look back and see that dozens of times. I ask a question. He ignores it and demands an answer off me about something.

Fine, so he ignores some of your questions. Maybe it's because you act like an asshole.

When he said he'd sort me an RMA, I asked if it would be for a full refund. He ignored the question and once again demanded an answer from me. I'm getting fairly sick of his bully-boy tactics.

So I say "You don't answer my question, I ain't going to reply to anything you ask". Did he meet me half way, answer my question? Naw. He never answered my question, he shows no respect.

Seriously, this schmuck thinks he's the boss and can order people around? Ignore their questions and demand they answer his?

Fuck no. Not me.

Umm, I don't think you are a customer. I imagine that O'rama doesn't think you are a customer either. Why would he answer hypothetical questions about a maybe customer who maybe has a problem? I call shenanigans.

Then he PM's people to come on here and demand answers for him.

I never got any PMs from O'rama. Sorry, buddy.

People are saying I work for some competitor and yet swallow anything and everything orama says, even though he is and has been for a long time on the knc payroll. That's just laughable.

I don't think you necessarily work for a competitor. I just think that you're a shady troll who might work for a competitor.

I'll remind you of this, which is still entirely truthful:

I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest. And I am not bullshitlabs Josh Smiley

This is my stance from now on - I don't have to answer to internet trolls or KNC shills.

P.S. Anyone who want to hit the ignore button, go right ahead.

You don't want to clear things up, that's fine. Act shady and now be ignored.

FUKT

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:18:26 AM

I get this maybe once every two days.
Pages: « 1 ... 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: