Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:36:58 PM

sorry orama, nothing personal man its just how i feel. as i have said before, your openday report really helped me with my decision to buy KNC and have been a very happy customer since, its just how this all came together, doesnt even really matter tho.

Ok, cool, but now what am I meant have done ref the above?!
You lied to my face, and Redacted about his unit's RMA.

No. I didn't I asked Emilia, she was sitting next to me there and then, Redacted confirmed. What's the problem?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:38:08 PM

o'rama, do you know why my refund would be less than what I paid?

I have no idea, what was your payment what were you refunded? Was the original payment in BTC?

Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:39:53 PM

I have no idea, what was your payment what were you refunded? Was the original payment in BTC?

Yes, BTC.  But I did not order when the 10% promotion was going on.  Either way that doesn't make sense to chop 10% off from me.

Maybe it's a glitch in the computer system because of the promotion?  order # = 8538

It shouldn't cost $1,540 to wire transfer a 3 Jupiter order back to me.  WTH
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:40:06 PM

With the out of control prices for BTC lately, it seems like Jupiters are actually a decent price if u have BTC to spend.   $5k (then -10% for BTC discount) so the cost is around 13-15 BTC depending on exchange rate.   Do you think a Jupiter will mine more than 15 coins???    I would think so, especially with the Hashfast delays, cointerra delays, Alydian going under, no Gen2 Avalon, and who cares about BFL.

Some say the price is too high,  it doesn't appear to be high when you lay the facts out.

Keep in mind that the current price of BTC may be way higher than the price you can get when your November Jupiter starts spitting out coins. It could turn out that selling 13-15 BTC right now will be much more profitable than buying a November unit. The advantage of holding BTC is that you can sell at any time, but with a preorder you're pretty much stuck with it until it starts mining and even then it will take months to get the invested BTC back.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:41:21 PM

sorry orama, nothing personal man its just how i feel. as i have said before, your openday report really helped me with my decision to buy KNC and have been a very happy customer since, its just how this all came together, doesnt even really matter tho.

No. I didn't I asked Emilia, she was sitting next to me there and then, Redacted confirmed. What's the problem?

Heres your previous quote:

Hi,

Please write in large writing on the box RMA 131029-12 and send the board back to the following address:
KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden
We will review the cause of the issue and get back to you as soon as possible with the new board.

Thanks
Emilia

Your return arrived today, was processed and repaired today, and left here by courier today.
In and out the same day.
That two week stuff is nonsense, you weren't even issued the RMA until the 29/10/13 (last Friday) it's in the RMA code itself.

I then posted this:

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Customer Service <customerservice@kncminer.com> wrote:
Hi,

This has not yet arrived at our location. Could you please provide a tracking number so that we can chase it?

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
Emilia

So either you lied or she lied.

Both UPS and KnC confirmed that they did not have the RMA  "sent out" like you so called stated.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:43:05 PM

Hi,

Please write in large writing on the box RMA 131029-12 and send the board back to the following address:
KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden
We will review the cause of the issue and get back to you as soon as possible with the new board.

Thanks
Emilia

Your return arrived today, was processed and repaired today, and left here by courier today.
In and out the same day.
That two week stuff is nonsense, you weren't even issued the RMA until the 29/10/13 (last Friday) it's in the RMA code itself.

I then posted this:

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Customer Service <customerservice@kncminer.com> wrote:
Hi,

This has not yet arrived at our location. Could you please provide a tracking number so that we can chase it?

Thanks
Emilia

Sorry you are going to have to spell this out real slow, as all I can see was that she has responded there in an email to you at 1pm, I responded to you at 6pm, and Redacted confirmed it had arrived that day. So what's the issue?

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:44:42 PM

Yes, BTC.  But I did not order when the 10% promotion was going on.  Either way that doesn't make sense to chop 10% off from me.

Maybe it's a glitch in the computer system because of the promotion?  order # = 8538

It shouldn't cost $1,540 to wire transfer back to me.  WTH

No that must have been a mistake, call in on Mon and get it sorted.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:45:00 PM

Hi,

KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden

Thanks
Emilia

In and out the same day.

I then posted this:

Hi,

Thanks
Emilia

Sorry you are going to have to spell this out real slow, as all I can see was that she has responded there in an email to you at 1pm, I responded to you at 6pm, and Redacted confirmed it had arrived that day. So what's the issue?
Jeesus your dence.

You told us the RMA had allready been received and processed and sent out, according to "Emilia".

UPS said they still had the package.
KnC said they didnt have the package.

You lied either about having spoke to Emilia, or the status of the RMA. Pretty simple.

"Your return arrived today, was processed and repaired today, and left here by courier today.
In and out the same day.
That two week stuff is nonsense, you weren't even issued the RMA until the 29/10/13 (last Friday) it's in the RMA code itself." < your quote

sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:47:31 PM

finally the increase seems to flatten Smiley
Weird, because with this high BTC value I can image some are even turning on gpus for BTC again..

http://bitcoin.sipa.be/speed-small-lin-2k.png
http://bitcoindifficulty.com/

I said it would plateau a few weeks back and was laughed out of the thread, someone threatened to remind me about it to, 'saved for posterity' I believe.

We're lucky because hashfast is experiencing a delay of one month an a half. Sure u could say that u knew it... Grin

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:50:26 PM

It shouldn't cost $1,540 to wire transfer back to me.  WTH

No that must have been a mistake, call in on Mon and get it sorted.

Yep, will do.  It is exactly 10% less so I am betting it is an order system glitch that has something to do with the current BTC promotion.

Are they closed up now?  You can't ask anyone?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:55:03 PM

You lied either about having spoke to Emilia, or the status of the RMA. Pretty simple.

"Your return arrived today, was processed and repaired today, and left here by courier today.
In and out the same day.
That two week stuff is nonsense, you weren't even issued the RMA until the 29/10/13 (last Friday) it's in the RMA code itself." < your quote

Or it was just a mistake and he was given the wrong info.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:57:09 PM

In and out the same day.

Or it was just a mistake and he was given the wrong info.

Nah, had to be a downright dirty lie. Something he must have been scheming from the beginning. That Bitcoinorama, no good can come from him!

/wakes up
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:02:53 PM

Calling O'rama a liar repeatedly when he's just relaying messages makes you look retarded.
It's getting really old too. There are entirely too many pages of it.
People make mistakes, and Emilia is human....move on already.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:05:48 PM

Calling O'rama a liar repeatedly when he's just relaying messages makes you look retarded.

Please tell me that is not directed at Bargraphics?  Roll Eyes
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:06:56 PM

Hi,

KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden

Thanks
Emilia

In and out the same day.

I then posted this:

Hi,

Thanks
Emilia

Jeesus your dence.

You told us the RMA had allready been received and processed and sent out, according to "Emilia".

UPS said they still had the package.
KnC said they didnt have the package.

In and out the same day.

You're nuts. You were online, Redacted was online, I was online, Emilia was at 6pm. I ask her to look it up as a favour to Redacted at the other day, an entire 5 hours after you receive an email from her at 1pm with no confirmation of delivery from UPS at that point. UPS presumably do not live update. Deliveries arrive here until 3pm weekdays. Emilia handles customer service, she does not open, test, repair, or replace anything, she does however process the daily collections, order the courier to pick up at 5pm each day. And clear the Daily RMA list EOD. Within that time UPS delivered and therefore we immediately sent a return, which was verified by Redacted.

...and has just been verified again. Did not enter these doors until that day, replaced that day. As Redacted already stated UPS delayed the return to us. I thought this was case open, case closed the other day, but apparently you are determined to find something that doesn't exist. Arrived at the UPS office where it was scanned at 6pm, and is actually out for delivery today, in the US.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:09:10 PM

Please tell me that is not directed at Bargraphics?  Roll Eyes
It's directed to those who are doing it. Names witholding.... Doesn't matter. I don't see the obsession with accusing O'rama of all kinds of shit. He has done nothing wrong....period.

If you or me were in his shoes, we would have easily ended up with the same by relaying messages... get over it already. You guys act like a angry lynch-mob...... trying to kill the messenger....

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:09:38 PM

Hey, Alex, any danger of you checking your PM's Smiley

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:11:51 PM

It's directed to those who are doing it. Names witholding.... Doesn't matter. I don't see the obsession with accusing O'rama of all kinds of shit. He has done nothing wrong....period.

KnC has some really shrill customers, ya know?

I've been following the MBP bitfury thread as well, and those units have as many problems, at least, as the KnC units. Both seem to overall be great products, but they have problems and peculiarities. The other thread has mostly remained civil, whereas this one is like a war zone.

Entertaining, but more than a bit over the top.
rolling

Activity: 824
Merit: 712

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:17:38 PM

I've been following the MBP bitfury thread as well, and those units have as many problems, at least, as the KnC units. Both seem to overall be great products, but they have problems and peculiarities. The other thread has mostly remained civil, whereas this one is like a war zone.

Look at the amount of communication they get over there.  That is the difference.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:19:12 PM

Look at the amount of communication they get over there.  That is the difference.
That is likely part of it, but a lot of the noise here is not directed at KnC, it's blasting other users, constantly, and often over trivia. Probably just frustration, but still...
Pages: « 1 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: