Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:38:55 PM

When 90% of ALL your posts are only in this topic it's obvious that you have an agenda here
Yes, my agenda is that I placed an order with knc and that was my focus. I don't post in the hashfast thread because I don't have a hashfast order. I don't post in the cointerra thread because I don't have a cointerra order. etc. Why is that hard for you to compute? I don't post in the BFL threads because I don't have a BFL order. You getting it now?

Was your order delivered or cancelled?
Delivered. Faulty. If they cancelled and gave me my money back, believe me, I wouldn't be here. I'd be counting my lucky stars.

What was your order number? I'll give you an RMA number right now...
I'll ship the miner back and I'll get a full refund? Fine by me. I've been asking customer service for a full refund and they have been ignoring my emails.

No emails from customers get ignored. What was the order number?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:44:57 PM

When 90% of ALL your posts are only in this topic it's obvious that you have an agenda here
Yes, my agenda is that I placed an order with knc and that was my focus. I don't post in the hashfast thread because I don't have a hashfast order. I don't post in the cointerra thread because I don't have a cointerra order. etc. Why is that hard for you to compute? I don't post in the BFL threads because I don't have a BFL order. You getting it now?

Delivered. Faulty. If they cancelled and gave me my money back, believe me, I wouldn't be here. I'd be counting my lucky stars.

I'll ship the miner back and I'll get a full refund? Fine by me. I've been asking customer service for a full refund and they have been ignoring my emails.

You didn't answer my question about a full refund. I'm only going to reply to you again if you give me a full answer to that question.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:51:18 PM

for once croppo, i agree with you.

Funny, I always thought it was the person who got it late because they were last in line saying "Fuck you, you got yours". Wait *Looks back in this thread*, nope I seem to be correct.

Hell even when Bitcoinorama comes on here and personally says he will help someone, they still throw sarcasm, pessimism, and are still a jerk regardless.
Enjoy the service you get.
Please, could you be so kind as to elaborate on that? I ordered my unit like every other customer before they opened payment, I paid per bank transfer and was logged in the first week like everyone else. I got a day2 production date and got my units shipped a freaking 15 days after you. Is that your definition of last in line? I call that bullshit. Even the units I bought privately off forum members for a premium came earlier than my order from KNC.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:57:29 PM

Funny, I always thought it was the person who got it late because they were last in line saying "Fuck you, you got yours". Wait *Looks back in this thread*, nope I seem to be correct.

Hell even when Bitcoinorama comes on here and personally says he will help someone, they still throw sarcasm, pessimism, and are still a jerk regardless.
Please, could you be so kind as to elaborate on that? I ordered my unit like every other customer before they opened payment, I paid per bank transfer and was logged in the first week like everyone else. I got a day2 production date and got my units shipped a freaking 15 days after you. Is that your definition of last in line? I call that bullshit. Even the units I bought privately off forum members for a premium came earlier than my first oder from KNC.

Guess I should change my line,

Funny, I always thought it was the person who got it later then someone before them saying "Fuck you, you got yours".

As far as your "Day 2" order, you can blame the people posting pictures of their caps popping ensuring that KnC had to hold off on all production to make sure this issue was firmly resolved.

However if it makes you feel better (which it probably won't) I would have given compensation to you for those "15" days you were delayed in some sort from being a confirmed day 2. Then only compensation for anyone after the 15th of October.

Got mine on the 9th of October, so you got yours on the 24th? (15 Days you say)
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:02:33 PM

Bunch of blind classics.... piss, Moan & whine....  You can all kiss my shiny white Jupiter. I bought a November Jupiter, and am hoping to squeeze in another order before they stop taking Nov. orders....
and here are the doofuses talking about Refunds. If my investment can double itself in hashpower in just 21 days I'm ahead of the game...
I'll be pissing on the smart-ass comments, just like 2 months ago when BFL_Josh's bandwagon was telling me I would "Most assuredly be disappointed".
It's like the deaf leading the blind sometimes in here.
You will be kickin' yourselves in the arse for not getting more hashpower when BTC is at 2 grand....
Laugh at me all you want.
The trolls who told me I'd never ROI are just......just.....
(use your imagination)

Wow thank you KNCMiner for making sure the exchange rate increased. Now I don't feel so bad about the 2 weeks delay for which I missed on around 20BTC  Roll Eyes

Name a company that did better......

*crickets*

WOW, you just brought a jupiter with bitcoins that you predict to rise to 2grand . . . do you even math.
FUKT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:06:21 PM

Can I get a RMA as well.
ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:10:28 PM

For the trolls: I'm a happy customer.  Grin

I had to play a lot (it was fun) but I have 570Ghs and my investment back.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
seanrarey

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BuyAnythingWithBitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 08:15:22 PM

You didn't answer my question about a full refund. I'm only going to reply to you again if you give me a full answer to that question.

My god, you are just an idiot spoiling for a fight.

begin next rant why you are so wronged.  In 3, 2, 1.....

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:17:21 PM

How many posts do i need to write for you to show a proof? When did you order? When was it delivered? What's the fault? Why no RMA?

I'm posting mostly in hw section as well..doesn't mean much
FUD spreading is usually based on BS, most of the stuff he reported sounded quite reasonable and other customers have made experiences intersecting in some ways with his reports. That he doesn't describe it with nice words is understandable, especially considering when there are some praising them to heaven - pisses me off some time as well.

Can't you accept that the currently best ASIC company in place still has a lot of room for improvement ??
There are several points concerning KnC I'm really unhappy and angry about, nevertheless the nice hardware in hands keep my mood up  Wink
..well, if I would have trouble with my hardware there'd nothing left keeping my mood up..so I can feel him

Don't get me wrong. Posting only in HW section is one thing and posting ONLY in this thread and only bitching around is totally another thing. I only post here on the Mining forum (and sometimes in the Securities for some fun), but please check his history and you will see a pattern on his posts. That doesn't seem right.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:17:46 PM

For the trolls: I'm a happy customer.  Grin

Right on!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:18:03 PM

Please, could you be so kind as to elaborate on that? I ordered my unit like every other customer before they opened payment, I paid per bank transfer and was logged in the first week like everyone else. I got a day2 production date and got my units shipped a freaking 15 days after you. Is that your definition of last in line? I call that bullshit. Even the units I bought privately off forum members for a premium came earlier than my first oder from KNC.

Guess I should change my line,

Funny, I always thought it was the person who got it later then someone before them saying "Fuck you, you got yours".

As far as your "Day 2" order, you can blame the people posting pictures of their caps popping ensuring that KnC had to hold off on all production to make sure this issue was firmly resolved.

However if it makes you feel better (which it probably won't) I would have given compensation to you for those "15" days you were delayed in some sort from being a confirmed day 2. Then only compensation for anyone after the 15th of October.

Got mine on the 9th of October, so you got yours on the 24th? (15 Days you say)

Ah, I wrongly assumed you had gotten yours a little earlier. But hey, still 12 days after you. And 1 hard difficulty rise later... It actually makes me feel better, thank you. The essence of what I heard up until now except for a few fellow late-getters was "hey, don't complain, you knew there was a risk - I got mine on time and have ROI'ed so shut up and be glad that the btcrate is rising"
I am still trying to figure out how they can sleep at night. If it is true and they have 99.99% satisfied customers it should be no problem at all to compensate the remaining 0.01% for their losses, even if their pseudo TOS say they don't have to.
FUKT

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:22:14 PM

I'm in the same boat as avenger, do you want to see my Order No. KNC failed miserably in my opinion . . . late, lies, unprofessional. Whatever happened to September delivery, whatever happened to October 15th delivery, whatever happened to a working unit been delivered or at least been able to talk to someone on the phone about it.

EDIT At least they got here in record time!

How about aiming that buyer protection crap my way and helping customers out.
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:28:16 PM

I just sent this to Customer support. Let's see how vaguely they will respond:

Hello,

I have some questions in regards to November orders:

1 - When do you start shipping them?
2 - What is the latest date you can guarantee to ship all Novembers orders by?
3 - If I order tomorrow when will my order be shipped?
4 - In order to better plan my purchase and be able to make an informed decision can you please tell me how many orders for November shipping have been made so far?
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:31:53 PM

And another one. Let's see how fast they respond:

In regards to all the boards that have a failed die:

1 - Are you still not aware what is causing the problem?
2 - If you know what is the causing the problem is it purely a hardware issue?
3 - If it's a software issue are your engineers working on a new firmware that is going to fix it?

Thank you.
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:42:30 PM

Right on!

One could get the impression there was a statement like 'no happy customers at all'.

I'm happy for you that it worked out so nice, that you do not need to pay this f'ing -/+20% Tax like us Europeans, early delivery date, smoothly working devices and therefore reached break-even. Honestly this is great. I know there's always one in the world doing better than me, so I'm totally fine with it.
If nobody would have reached break-even, situation for me would be worse for sure...so really nice!

However I'm confused that you do not care even a little about others suffering (not me).
Didn't you consider further business with KnC ? How about next time it might be you punished by bad luck with delayed/messed up delivery, broken miner, delayed RMA, nobody picks up the phone, several days of exhausting email ping-pong while diff increases and other stuff reported...

And this is exactly my point.
Nice it worked out! But what's next time ?

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:59:32 PM

Hey for those that are bitching about ROI. Guess what. with bitcoin going up your machine has a better % of making that roi.. glee imagine that.  Shocked

Actually its the opposite. Increase of bitcoin exchange rate means that more even hashing power will be sold and you will mine less BTC, and mining BTC is all the machine does and what you bought the machine for. If you wanted a dollar profit speculating on a BTC price increase, you should have bought (or held)  BTC.

wake up!!!   smart people use OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY to invest..  as in 0% interest rates for a year to buy a miner

don't you learn anything from Wall Street??

Yes, if anyone used btc/cash in hand to buy their miner these days that person doesn't understand time value of money, but seriously, why is this SIMPLETON mentality held in so high esteem around here?  It is just dogma.

Now I can use any money made from my jupiters to run arbitrage through the exchanges if I want..  ALL AS FREE MONEY FOR A YEAR

understand now why your BTC in to BTC out doesnt work anymore??  Too many people understand that they can make profit even if the miner makes less BTC than what it was worth at time of sale...

My name is Kevin Biomech and I approve this message.

Money, whether gold, silver, cowrie shells, bitcoin, or national/central bank fiat is what?

Anyone?

That's right, a UNIT OF EXCHANGE. Being that bitcoin is a decreasing unit (there is a finite, and somewhat predictable, amount in exchange at any time) it makes perfect economic sense to value it against other forms of exchange as your prime calculation. The BTC purists, luckily, do not own the day. If everything MUST be valued in just one currency, then it's not going to be a small cap one.

I was unable to get in on this round, and probably won't get in on the next either. Had I done so, my calculations were a long bet on the EXCHANGE RATE of BTC vs. the dollar and/or gold. I would have won, as the other non purists are winning. When you mine gold, you are intending to exchange it for other forms of currency, or hold it for it's value against other forms of exchange. When you "mine" bitcoin, the same paradigm applies. Sure, things are and will continue to be priced in bitcoin. The more the better. Some day it is likely that many things will be primarily priced in bitcoin. But there will always be other ways of evaluating it, and they will be valid. If, as many of you claim, this is a business, the only valid metric of your success is profit. If you gain that profit via the rise in value of bitcoin against other currencies, this is not only valid, it's good FOR BITCOIN as well as for your own bottom line. It's value vs. the world's reserve currency is what makes it attractive to the wide world.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:01:16 PM

Right on!

One could get the impression there was a statement like 'no happy customers at all'.

I'm happy for you that it worked out so nice, that you do not need to pay this f'ing -/+20% Tax like us Europeans, early delivery date, smoothly working devices and therefore reached break-even. Honestly this is great. I know there's always one in the world doing better than me, so I'm totally fine with it.
If nobody would have reached break-even, situation for me would be worse for sure...so really nice!

However I'm confused that you do not care even a little about others suffering (not me).
Didn't you consider further business with KnC ? How about next time it might be you punished by bad luck with delayed/messed up delivery, broken miner, delayed RMA, nobody picks up the phone, several days of exhausting email ping-pong while diff increases and other stuff reported...

And this is exactly my point.
Nice it worked out! But what's next time ?

Indeed I did....

Are you guys kidding?
I was contemplating a November Jupiter...
and went thru the numbers, and made all the predictions in my usual way, and I came to the conclusion, that a November Jupiter is definitely worth it, and spent the 17.6 BTC, of my 27BTC I made in the first 20 days, to order it moments ago....
And I'm stoked about it...
Think about it...
The November units may even deliver before HF & CT get their act together!
...and if I had enough for another Jupiter right now...I'd get another... I have enough BTC for another Saturn, but they are gone, and not many Jupiters left... Sad

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:03:46 PM

My god, you are just an idiot spoiling for a fight.

begin next rant why you are so wronged.  In 3, 2, 1.....

This thread is much easier to swallow with Avenger on ignore IMO...  If only it ignored quotes as well Tongue
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:25:11 PM

FTFY
Speaking of karma, did you get arrested yet for the terrahash scamming? You must have had a long day the day you deleted your entire posting history off this website and pretending you sold your user account  Grin

Oy vey.

By tone, I think I like Bargraphics better, but by content alone both of you prefer fighting to any possible solution.

Avenger, I get the impression that if someone handed you a bar of gold with no strings attached and no expectation of return, you'd find a flaw, whether or not one existed. And Bar? I think you'd say they gave you two.

That being said, my overall impression is that KnC has delivered better than any other company in this arena on everything except customer service. In that department, they appear to be sorely lacking, and it definitely needs addressed. This, despite some glaring positive examples, is unfortunately common in the high tech field. Geeks are not people persons for the most part, and people persons are not generally engineers. Finding that balance is awfully difficult. I think they will learn from this, and probably get better.

On that note, I severely disagree with Bitcoinorama, and that doesn't happen often. I like the guy. I tipped him even though I had no skin in the game just because I thought he earned it. But frankly, having personable customer service/pr people who have ZERO knowledge of the product would solve a lot of problems for this company. They could be a buffer between the customers and the engineering staff, get the appropriate answers within a reasonable time frame, and keep the customers calm and engaged. Waiting isn't so bad when you know why. Silence is not golden in customer service, ever. I don't think the people at KnC understand that. It's better to say nothing IN WORDS than to be silent. "I have no information right now" vs ".......".

Avenger, I think you would agree with me on that would you not? Had they been talking to you, delays nothwithstanding, you would not be so angry?

I've been a computer nut for a really long time. To put it in some perspective for those of you who either know history or are old farts like me, my first computer was a 2 year old IMSAI Altair. In all that time, I have seen more companies deliver late than on time, and maybe ten ever ahead of schedule on any new technology or even incremental iterations of technology. Delivering late was never that big of a problem, but silence has sunk several companies. Granted, in this subset of the industry, BFL set the bar so low you can be anything short of a straight up scam and look good by comparison, but I thought KnC would have done far worse than they actually did. And I still would have bet on them ahead of their competition. The only ones I was completely wrong about, both a positive and a negative example, were Bitfury and Terrahash. I thought the former would not deliver as promised and the latter would. KnC did better than I expected, Hashfast still looks shady, and I don't think Cointerra will make their target times, though I do think they are legit. I'm on the fence with BlackArrow, given their good former history. KnC is aware that they are about to have rather serious competition, and I think that will scare them enough that they will do better on customer service, which I frankly see as their only major flaw. All of the hardware problems come about from not having a proper development cycle, which in this business they really didn't have any options on that. If they took the time to do it to perfection before shipping, Cointerra would almost certainly have beat them to market, and possibly Hashfast as well. Bitfury did, but not with 28nm, which will probably mean a lot as the others come on line.
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:29:29 PM

Phoenix1969 , you got me wrong.

I have a November order in line as well  Wink

My point is, now you're in the queue again - so doesn't this make you think twice about bad experiences and improvable things ?
How can you be 100% sure everything works out so perfectly as it did with your October shipping ?

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: