Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 02:36:00 PM

What do you guys thin about the new price. $5k, mid November, a good bargain?

It works for me! I'm fairly certain I can afford that by the time it matters. Couldn't get in on the first bunch, but with the price reduction I can probably get into the game as more than an advocate and observer this time around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vedran Yoweri

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 02:47:05 PM

What do you guys thin about the new price. $5k, mid November, a good bargain?
The returns @ mid November will decide this for me and thus for them. It's in there hands by preferred treatment and price.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:02:09 PM

Right to 400, so where did you hear 350....ever?

I don't know how long you been around, but when they posted the items on the store.. their descriptions were 175/350 (Saturn/Jupiter)  so it may of not been in a newsletter..

but then they had this update which changed that

Performance improvements to Jupiter and Saturn

Here at KnCMiner we have always stated that the final performance of our machines has not been set in stone. We simply do not want to overpromise and then have to correct ourselves later.

The performance increase that we can announce today is based on direct feedback from the chip manufacturer who have been working with us for some time now. They have come back to us confirming the performance improvements in our RTL code.

So it is with great pleasure that we can finally announce our Jupiter is now a 400 GH/s device and therefore Saturn is a 200 GH/s device.

We are now so far down the chip development path that we can safely reveal these figures. There will be further announcements from us about the chip manufacture soon, and we will keep you all informed of all progress

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
DPoS

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:09:14 PM

untill now knc
have delay
because no real photo of chips
and only a word that he will sent at end of will be ready

knc will be out of time for sure

Put your money where your mouth is:

http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

It surprises me there is lil more no bets considering such optimism here

That's called "hedging".

OMG but hedging takes away from ROI how can 1 not understand they throw away one cent of ROI you lose terrible?!?!?!?!

If you don't know for 130% fact you get ROI how can you place any order at all??

Even when I go to grocery store I bring enough coupons that I make ROI

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:12:24 PM

untill now knc
have delay
because no real photo of chips
and only a word that he will sent at end of will be ready

knc will be out of time for sure

Put your money where your mouth is:

http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

It surprises me there is lil more no bets considering such optimism here

That's called "hedging".

OMG but hedging takes away from ROI how can 1 not understand they throw away one cent of ROI you lose terrible?!?!?!?!

If you don't know for 130% fact you get ROI how can you place any order at all??

Have you ever made 100%(or more) RoI on those coupons?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
anykeywhy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:12:45 PM

Mine's where other unpleasant, resolved, troubles..... .....I understand you! Smiley

But I clearly remember that KNCminer stated as part of their business rules, since their start, that they would NOT accept payments for pre-orders like other companies did...... Also they stated that they would send an payment invoice to un-payed pre-orders, one week before the last usable day to accomplish the full payment.. An that would happen once they could define theis shipping time-line (& obviously their production rate/capability...) ...  ... ... ...
That was part of KNCminer Network Protection & Customers Protection Program since may 2013 as thy started publicly...

AND EXACTLY FOR THAT REASON I PLACED MY PRE-ORDERS and still haven't payed for them... ...So, I'm waiting for an "official" answer from KNC support (emailed them)!!! Wink

If I remeber well also this, but unsure here, they stated also that they would keep your order queue position even if you add more machines on your order later...
Till now, I have received all KNC emails since my account on their site was created, in may, and nothing mentioned any order cancellation... ...my orders are still up and with the same progressive numbers!!!

If you still remember, when KNC "appeared", they were tagged as scammers... (..and someone really stupd still do it..) ... A bunch of us never think that and continued/continue to support KNC and invest in their business, accordingly to our-own capability! Wink  --I'm sorry to had recall tis times to KNCminer, please forgive me! These days are definitely BEHIND !!! Grin Grin Grin

Kind Regards,
-anykeywhy-

It doesn't matter how many winky faces, smilies, etc.. you put in your post. Every order that isn't a wire transfer gets put in the Queue based on when it is paid. The wire transfers get a week I believe.

Your "Pre-orders" are useless, please don't come in here assuming or tricking people into otherwise. We don't need a whole bunch of stupid people believing you and grabbing their pitchforks.

I'M SORRY... YOU BIG KING OF MY ASSHOLE @Bargraphics. I really love your little-dickie-way of telling things to people... DOT.

I've QUICKLY received the OFFICIAL KNCminer reply (they rock!) with all infos I need. My big Thanks go out to everybody who wasted his time to update a not-synced guy like me!!! Grin Grin Grin

..and put some smiley in your b/w posts!!! Grin Grin Grin

Kind Regards!
-anykeywhy-
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:20:27 PM

Mine's where other unpleasant, resolved, troubles..... .....I understand you! Smiley

But I clearly remember that KNCminer stated as part of their business rules, since their start, that they would NOT accept payments for pre-orders like other companies did...... Also they stated that they would send an payment invoice to un-payed pre-orders, one week before the last usable day to accomplish the full payment.. An that would happen once they could define theis shipping time-line (& obviously their production rate/capability...) ...  ... ... ...
That was part of KNCminer Network Protection & Customers Protection Program since may 2013 as thy started publicly...

AND EXACTLY FOR THAT REASON I PLACED MY PRE-ORDERS and still haven't payed for them... ...So, I'm waiting for an "official" answer from KNC support (emailed them)!!! Wink

If I remeber well also this, but unsure here, they stated also that they would keep your order queue position even if you add more machines on your order later...
Till now, I have received all KNC emails since my account on their site was created, in may, and nothing mentioned any order cancellation... ...my orders are still up and with the same progressive numbers!!!

If you still remember, when KNC "appeared", they were tagged as scammers... (..and someone really stupd still do it..) ... A bunch of us never think that and continued/continue to support KNC and invest in their business, accordingly to our-own capability! Wink  --I'm sorry to had recall tis times to KNCminer, please forgive me! These days are definitely BEHIND !!! Grin Grin Grin

Kind Regards,
-anykeywhy-

It doesn't matter how many winky faces, smilies, etc.. you put in your post. Every order that isn't a wire transfer gets put in the Queue based on when it is paid. The wire transfers get a week I believe.

Your "Pre-orders" are useless, please don't come in here assuming or tricking people into otherwise. We don't need a whole bunch of stupid people believing you and grabbing their pitchforks.

I'M SORRY... YOU BIG KING OF MY ASSHOLE @Bargraphics. I really love your little-dickie-way of telling things to people... DOT.

I've QUICKLY received the OFFICIAL KNCminer reply (they rock!) with all infos I need. My big Thanks go out to everybody who wasted his time to update a not-synced guy like me!!! Grin Grin Grin

Kind Regards!
-anykeywhy-

Wowsers!  Overly defensive, mysterious use of capitalization, slight butchering of the English language, goofy overuse of emoticons...I'd swear we've finally found out where Legendster went, but I would have expected him to lash out at me vs Bar.  
OmegaNemesis28

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:21:19 PM

Kind Regards,
-anykeywhy-

Kind Regards!
-anykeywhy-

Got a quick laugh out of your butchered english but please tell us what your "official" reply was so every other moron that thinks about writing what you did can be educated from your due diligence.

Cool

To be honest, both BFL and KNC have apparently done orders by the date first placed. Contrary to the belief and the statements by the companies themselves that its by payment date. For example, I played my BFL order on July 10th 2012 and didn't end up getting a wire transfer out until July 12th which means it didn't hit BFL until July 20th~. My order was still marked as July 10th.
KNC seems to be the same case. My order is marked as the day I placed the order, and my Paypal transfer didn't finish for a week.
DPoS

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:27:42 PM

Have you ever made 100%(or more) RoI on those coupons?

Considering the coupons are free, I'd assume he did!

Grin Cheesy Grin

anykeywhy

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:39:56 PM

Kind Regards,
-anykeywhy-

Kind Regards!
-anykeywhy-

Got a quick laugh out of your butchered english but please tell us what your "official" reply was so every other moron that thinks about writing what you did can be educated from your due diligence.

Cool

Cumulative QUOTE of your replies: one for all!!! Grin --and thank you all, you make my day, the expression "butchered english" splatted my face!!! Grin

I'm really sorry for my butchered english, of course, if I had a BTCcent every time in my life I should write/say that before communicating... I think I would be the emperor-of-whole-universe!!! Grin Grin Grin

I emailed KNCminer that kindly and quickly answered to me and substantially reminded me that is time to check-up my brain again... So, who was in right is in right! Cool

Sorry for that reply shorter than I would, I'm a bit-busy atm! Wink

Some Regards!!! ;P Grin ;P Grin ;P  
-anykeywhy-
operador

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:41:26 PM

This was pure comedy, thanks.
anykeywhy

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:43:55 PM

you are welcome!

I needed a break from work!!! Grin
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:47:45 PM

And to think, on Star Trek they meet strange aliens from different galaxies and instantly understand every word they say. lol

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:58:45 PM

And to think, on Star Trek they meet strange aliens from different galaxies and instantly understand every word they say. lol
That's because on Star Trek the aliens aren't cognitively impaired.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:05:57 PM

Thought it was the universal translator gizmo.

anykeywhy

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:08:22 PM

..and sometime, on right channel and with right atmosphere, I can also understand animal's languages!!! Grin Grin Grin
timmmers

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:20:02 PM

Thought it was the universal translator gizmo.

No, they sacked that after that unfortunate misunderstanding with the Borg and their invitation to a tuppoware party.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
kevinm

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

This is not good for my Chi... Yifu

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:35:02 PM

so does that mean. All orders that were supposed to go in September are now scheduled to go out no later than October 15th?
Regards

It means they anticipate to fulfil all orders made by October 15th.

They aren't stupid so they wouldn't say that knowing the backlash should they not deliver on time I think..making a rod for their own back they don't need to set an exact date. Liking this.

but now they seem to have dropped the "we are still on target to deliver early orders in September" rhetoric.
A skeptic might say that within the latest release, there lies a subtle message hidden in plain sight   Wink

cheers,
kev
OmegaNemesis28

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:42:24 PM

So with this new price drop, should I drop my Mercury order and buy a lower cost jupiter?
timmmers

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:53:52 PM

So with this new price drop, should I drop my Mercury order and buy a lower cost jupiter?

Maybe upgrade modules would solve this dilemma? If we can add extra modules

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: