Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
titomane

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 02:55:11 PM

Hi everybody,

We are Swedish miners that are producing our own ASIC miners to strengthen the market and avoid monopoly.
Our company kncminer is pleased to announce the opening of a brand new web shop dedicated to the online sale of Bitcoin hardware to the international community, www.kncminer.com.

A lot of scam sites are appearing every day and we are not one of them, therefore we will not take any orders and are only registering interest.

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners. They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)
Register an account now it’s completely free and if you subscribe to our newsletter we will alert you the moment we open the order books for entry and other information around the ASIC products.
If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them.

Happy mining

Summer ends on September 22th

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:01:14 PM

i think that all here in these forum members.
helps companies like
knc bfl labs
to start their bussiness.

i mean now bfl labs no need our money
also knc also

so knc does not worries if we have or not have roi
they have our money at start when they need it
so
they will have enough asics chips untill end of these year

SO NEVER
BUT NEVER
HELP AGAIN
ANY COMPANY
TO START BUSINESS WITH OUR MONEY
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:01:39 PM

Ok. I asked this in another thread already, but HERE, I particularly do not understand where a lot of you are coming from.

First off, no matter what you WILL achieve ROI, so I have to assume you mean POSITIVE ROI. But even given that niggle, there is virtually no way these machines will not reach break even in a fairly short time, after which your only ongoing expense is electricity, which is not that great of an expense on these devices.

So, those of you crying "no ROI" over and over again, WHAT FREAKIN" TIME FRAME ARE YOU TRYING TO BEAT?Huh

Any frickin' timeframe.  Please see here.

I mean really. An ivestment that is likely to break even in less than a year??? That's insanely positive by most any business metric you care to apply! ...

If you don't break even in a year, you never will.  Never.  Unless conventional difficulty predictions are just a bunch of fud, spread by evol gobment infiltrators.
eve

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:03:27 PM

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Small Update
8/30/2013 2:01:00 PM
Ok so a few of announcements;
Finally we wish to confirm that yes we are still on track for our delivery towards the end of September.

Thanks,

KnCMiner Team.

www.kncminer.com

ok. so no chips, no working boards with thoose chips, no stability tests etc.
3 weeks left
good luck, bfl has chips few months before delivery, you have no chips and 3 weeks.

Yes Where are those chips? KnC Miner news today was 1) Slogan 2) The winner of the Slogan 3) Printing of Slogan on Controller Board, 4)
Configure their own Cgminer 5) Power Supplies 6) Still on track for September delivery and 7) Nothing on the Chips, Never say anything about the Chips? Why? We Wonder Why?
jmw74

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:03:52 PM

Ok. I asked this in another thread already, but HERE, I particularly do not understand where a lot of you are coming from.

First off, no matter what you WILL achieve ROI, so I have to assume you mean POSITIVE ROI. But even given that niggle, there is virtually no way these machines will not reach break even in a fairly short time, after which your only ongoing expense is electricity, which is not that great of an expense on these devices.

So, those of you crying "no ROI" over and over again, WHAT FREAKIN" TIME FRAME ARE YOU TRYING TO BEAT?Huh

I mean really. An ivestment that is likely to break even in less than a year??? That's insanely positive by most any business metric you care to apply! There are many investors who do not intend to break even for decades in other areas of business. I think the doom and gloom shows a deep lack of belief in the long term viability of bitcoin itself. I don't know how representative you are, but if you, the hardcore miners, are this concerned about the short term, then perhaps the experiment has already failed.

Or you just aren't thinking it through.

In the long term, bitcoin will succeed or fail based on just one thing. Acceptance by the markets.

THAT is what you ALL should be focusing on. If the coin does not purchase anything, it is worthless. If it does, it is not. The wider it's acceptance, given it's built in scarcity, the greater it's long term value. Thus, if you get declining returns from your miner (somewhat inevitable) but the market grows, then your ROI is directly positively affected. OTOH, if a lot of miners throw their hands in the air and their machines in the dustbin, the difficulty drops, and the miners that remain grab buckets full of bitcoin, it won't matter at all if the markets do not accept it as a viable unit of exchange.

Personally, I think it's really only a few short sighted individuals making a lot of noise, but do think about what you are saying about the long term of this experiment before deciding that break even has to occur the day after tomorrow or there is no profit.

Depending on how fast the difficulty increases, these miners could cost more in electricity than they earn in BTC as soon as spring, and probably no later than end of 2014.  The earnings from these machines fall off exponentially, so that nearly all the earnings are in the first few months.

So no, people here are not just concerned about the short term, they are talking about the lifetime of the equipment.  It's just the nature of the game that the lifetime will be pretty short.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:08:12 PM

Well it's just the mining game. If you ain't got spare cash to play around with, don't even bother mining.

You're probably better off just buying btc and holding.

All the people with No roi, boohoo, where is refund, omg no chips, where is roi???

Seriously. If you're that worried, maybe you've spent just way too much money than you can afford.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:10:37 PM

That's why most people here have bbxx, crumbs, and kuroth on IGNORE.

lol, only circle jerks, paid shills and trolls have ignored me.
read my post history it is not crap.

Hmmm, you mean posts like this one?

Hmm thats a lot.

I think in 2-3 months it will be much more, solidcoin will never die.

LOL!

jmw74

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:11:45 PM

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Small Update
8/30/2013 2:01:00 PM
Ok so a few of announcements;
Finally we wish to confirm that yes we are still on track for our delivery towards the end of September.

Thanks,

KnCMiner Team.

www.kncminer.com

ok. so no chips, no working boards with thoose chips, no stability tests etc.
3 weeks left
good luck, bfl has chips few months before delivery, you have no chips and 3 weeks.

Yes Where are those chips? KnC Miner news today was 1) Slogan 2) The winner of the Slogan 3) Printing of Slogan on Controller Board, 4)
Configure their own Cgminer 5) Power Supplies 6) Still on track for September delivery and 7) Nothing on the Chips, Never say anything about the Chips? Why? We Wonder Why?

It just comes down to, will they do what they said they will do?  Other companies haven't, and this whole business seems to encourage dishonesty.  

But so far KNC has done what they say they will do.  Granted that doesn't mean much, since all they've had to do so far is relatively easy.  So far they haven't really done anything suspicious, other than sell mining rigs Smiley  But we all knew that from the beginning.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:19:55 PM

I kind of feel like all this mining hardware is going to pay off, in USD, not so much in btc. Not even close in terms of bitcoins, but it will be huge to the exchange rate.

That makes no sense.  If it doesn't pay off in bitcoins, then you're better off buying bitcoins instead of a miner.

So where can you buy $14000 worth of BTC on credit card?  Huh smarty? Any fees added even if you could?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 03:21:32 PM

I kind of feel like all this mining hardware is going to pay off, in USD, not so much in btc. Not even close in terms of bitcoins, but it will be huge to the exchange rate.

That makes no sense.  If it doesn't pay off in bitcoins, then you're better off buying bitcoins instead of a miner.

So where can you buy $14000 worth of BTC on credit card?  Huh smarty? Any fees added even if you could?

buy some stuff with credit card
and sell it via bitmit/coingig/forums
earn credit card bonus from the bank

Smiley
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:22:30 PM

if everyone here ask for refund

knc company
will be crashed

owners of the company  will go to jail
Miner538

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 03:22:43 PM

hello everybody,

Ive bought an Mercury from KNC and ive fully paid it.
I hope they deliver, otherwise i don't give a F*CK about it because i already knew where i was putting my money into.

If i dont make ROI bad luck, If they don't give out their orders/aisic's bad luck too.

I am Aware of that fact, and i find it very exciting to be able to even buy one of those machine's there wi'll be loads of people who can't so if you joined this experience of a lifetime-gamble, be happy about it and maybe u can tell a great story of succes/failure at birthday party's where nowaday's everybody is playing candy-crush on their friggin phones xD

bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 03:24:37 PM

That's why most people here have bbxx, crumbs, and kuroth on IGNORE.

lol, only circle jerks, paid shills and trolls have ignored me.
read my post history it is not crap.

Hmmm, you mean posts like this one?

Hmm thats a lot.

I think in 2-3 months it will be much more, solidcoin will never die.

LOL!

I bought a BFL's Jalapeno but was that a mistake?

Are they scammers?

I ordered one too.

The day you get your Jalapeno you wont make any money with it anymore. Maybe a little better than BE.

But hey maybe it worth a try.  Wink

LOLOLOLOL

crumbs

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:25:26 PM

That makes no sense.  If it doesn't pay off in bitcoins, then you're better off buying bitcoins instead of a miner.

So where can you buy $14000 worth of BTC on credit card?  Huh smarty? Any fees added even if you could?

Unless you're simply profiteering in bitcoin, you must be familiar with at least some methods Undecided  If not, bitcoin exchange rate is just meaningless numbers on the screen.  And check out  the badass buy on gox Shocked
WillMilk4Coin

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:48:03 PM

I mean really. An ivestment that is likely to break even in less than a year??? That's insanely positive by most any business metric you care to apply! ...

If you don't break even in a year, you never will.  Never.  Unless conventional difficulty predictions are just a bunch of fud, spread by evol gobment infiltrators.

Damn am I tired of seeing estimates from the TGB calculator. If your link to TGB is going to be accurate, we will need to see 1.6 Ph added to the network every week between December and May. In total, that amounts to just over 5 times all pre-orders for all companies who have currently offered pre-orders ..then consider how people around here are already reluctant to spend money on miners when we are not even 1% to 1 billion difficulty. Now, unless Intel decides they'd like to produce a miner, 28nm efficiency is going to become the de facto. That puts an equilibrium of slight profitability with a $100 BTC and electrical costs for the average person when difficulty is at about 15 billion. If manufacturers want to continue selling mining rigs, they'll have to be very near $1-$1.5 per Gh when difficulty is at only 3-5 billion. Then again, maybe TGB will be correct with the jumps in difficulty of 4, 10, or eventually 40 billion in a single month.  Roll Eyes

Anyway, this thread has gone to shit. Is it even 1 in 10 posts is on topic anymore?
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:48:24 PM

However let's say Avalon had shipped their entire supply at once so that everyone began mining at the same time.  It's plausible that absolutely everyone who ordered one would have taken a loss.

Not exactly, Your proportional return would not be as expidited as Jeff has experienced, as it would have been shared amongst the total volume of users, meaning it would have taken longer than a couple of days, however you would have easily met your expenditure. Remember there would have been less competietition at such time.

Furthermore Avalon increased, as opposed to decreased it's pricing overtime. Batch 3 were priced 5x the price of Batch 1 and sold 3 months after Batch 1 was delivered. Batch 3 was delivered 6-7 months after Batch 1 was delivered.

The reason the recent Batch 3's are unlikely to experience the same as Jeff is because Bitsyncom fraudulantly pre-mined all the Batch 2 units, and then when caught out stopped delivering the dust covered, pool preconfigured silver units, halted batch 2 to send out the prepared black batch 3 units for the remainde of Batch 2. Then had to wait for the bulk chip orders to b ready at the end of June to steal chhips from there and remanufacture more Batch 3's before shipping them 4 months late.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:48:56 PM

if everyone here ask for refund

knc company
will be crashed

owners of the company  will go to jail

Lol, why? What have they done wrong?!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
crumbs

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:54:57 PM

Cheer up, kids -- we broke 142 on Gox once already Smiley

Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 04:02:26 PM

And what do you buy bitcoins with?

He's right. The initial cost is in flat not BTC which you've had to buy or obtain in some way that cost you flat.
I could just as easily say that I could make more trading BTC with leverage, or trading gold....but that's not the point, nor the topic of this thread...it's about KnC Miners and mining.

The initial cost can be fiat or BTC, since KNC accepts bitpay.  If a Jupiter is 60 BTC and you don't think it will pay back > 60 BTC then you shouldn't buy one.  

Keep in mind, a lot of people are using bitcoins that they got from GPU mining, and are investing in order to increase their BTC holdings.

Some people are investing in USD in order to increase their USD, and may just sell all the BTC they mine. Other people are investing in BTC they already have and want to increase their BTC holdings. For the second group the price is irrelevant as far as their ROI is concerned.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:04:03 PM

Total bollocks.
So..in 5 years from now BTC are $10k exchange...explain to me how what you said can be true? Also..how you know that or something similar can't happen? That was the point he was making and he's spot on. At the end of the day the exchange rate of BTC is everything when deciding if your investment in a miner profits or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: