Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
pushyk

Activity: 414
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:45:32 AM

Comment: This order has been scheduled for Shipping on day 2 of production
This means that it has already been sent?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:48:29 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 11:03:10 AM by The Avenger

So what's up KNC? Fallen off the wagon already with the news updates?

It's lunchtime in Sweden. Shipped 350 units yesterday? 20? Want to update us?

You posted news at 9am yesterday. Wouldn't it be normal to do it that time every day? Report what you did yesterday and your plan for today?

I was calm yesterday after the update, but

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:52:29 AM

Oh no - have here 2 Jupiters - one is running fine at 540 stable. The other is running highest 380 - average 320.
Tried the fix with to reset it many times but it seems that this isn`t helping. Any suggestions? Thx!

Looks like one chip is not working. Look if everything is connected and fans on full speed.

Normaly you wold want send it back for replace, but here time is everything, so keep mining
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:58:17 AM

hey guys,
whats the name of the fans that snap on to the heatsink i think i have to replace one. one of the blades snapped off Sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:01:44 AM

why you need an update the no. of boxes if yout status doesn't charge to shipped Smiley lolollo

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:03:08 AM

Order 35xx July 11 Mercury now in DHL sort facility in Brussels and then to US southwest.

Does DHL do Saturday delivery?  I don't imagine that I'll get it this week but I can still hope.

I have only had bad experiences with DHL in the states, but I've never used their express services.  I think Amazon Prime uses DHL Express and that it has a better reputation than what I have experienced.  The only time I've revived a DHL package was from an outsourced last mile courier, random white vans, USPS, etc.  I've had the 'white van' type guys claim attempted delivery, not home/no answer etc. on several occasions - false claims; they just don't show up at all until several days or a week later.  They probably need to claim attempted delivery to get the payout from DHL for 'on time' delivery or something.

Here's to hoping they have a good express logistics group.  So far UPS is going to be hard to beat at ~48 hours turnaround on some of these USA orders.

well my place is a "safe drop off" or some such..private pkg your stuff place...so I hopefully  don't have to deal with this stuff being bounced around the truck for 3 days as they try to find/deliver it to me

knock wood

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:05:07 AM

Comment: This order has been scheduled for Shipping on day 2 of production
This means that it has already been sent?

i'd thnk so looks like mine but it took like 2 days for me to get a dhl tracking number

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
The Avenger

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:05:47 AM

why you need an update the no. of boxes if yout status doesn't charge to shipped Smiley lolollo
Because if they had issues in the factory, production stopped and they turned out 20 units, we'd like to know. Because 3-5 days then becomes 4-6days etc.

We lost 0.4BTC per day per jupiter in the difficulty change yesterday. We need to be mining as much as pos before the next change, as we may lose another 0.4 in the next one. It could be more. How can anyone make bitcoin against this rapidly diminishing return? Every day counts.

"We will continue to post a news update on our site every day stating how many boxes have been shipped and how far behind the end of the queue we are."

If they say nothing, we are back to the BS we've suffered for 15 days now, which makes me go greener  Roll Eyes

"I am not The Avenger"
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:26:59 AM

The only one thing that can save this network is if bitcoin price goes 200 and above within this fall quarter.

Rest assured that Visa will "issue the Visa-B bitcoin debit card" in two weeksTM, which will result in a "increase the value of bitcoin over time due to it's deflationary nature AND the inflationary nature inherent in standard fiat currencies". Meanwhile, "they want to see far less volatility and far more value reflected in the cumulative BTC price. Along with more certain regulation from governments." All because "it is incumbent on the bitcoin community, and especially miners, to implement schemes that DO generate these fees". However, "the increase will not be as proportional and be more incremental. What you are seeing now will be the largest single increase - proportionately - for a given finite period". But there is no major concerns, since "this scheme would require a form of banking. This is not egregious. Banking in and of itself is not harmful to economies".

Roll Eyes
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:37:09 AM

Got my Jupiter up and running last night.

Came with 0.91, had to flash it to 0.95

My ambients are high, think the ambient where it is located is about 30°C because of the other equipment there. :eek:

Still let it connect to Slush's last night and Gh/s slowly grew and since this morning has been sitting at 548-550Gh/s

Temps are:
ASIC slot #1: 65.5 ℃
ASIC slot #2: -
ASIC slot #3: 67.5 ℃
ASIC slot #4: 72.0 ℃
ASIC slot #5: 63.5 ℃
ASIC slot #6: -

All I have done is (put back the fans that fell off in transit) add a 200mm fan on the back with cable ties to help exhaust.

I have a desk fan on rotate across my server farm, inc, the Jupiter is getting some airflow, plus I have a second big deskfan blowing air out towards the window.

Waiting for winter Smiley

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Crypto_Cumbrian

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:48:16 AM

Think I might have a faulty Jupiter.

Running at Average 407Gh/s , on firmware 0.95. Looking about 20-25% Error rate and lots of Enabled and Disabled Cores.

Checked the Fans and cables ect. Done a couple of restarts (including Power off and on) still the same.

HW status:

ASIC slot #1: 49.0 ℃
ASIC slot #3: 49.0 ℃
ASIC slot #4: 60.5 ℃
ASIC slot #5: 52.0 ℃
ASIC slot #6:

temps look ok.

Can the Jupiter run if I unplug the Cables to Each asic (after Power off and then on) to determine if I have a faulty Asic Board.

Because if the average report by people is around 550Gh/s (that's 137Gh/s per Asic), 3 x 137Gh/s equates to my Speed or very close to it).

Any ideas you kind People (Including you Avenger  ;-)  )

Dave
The Avenger

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:57:18 AM

Think I might have a faulty Jupiter.

Running at Average 407Gh/s , on firmware 0.95. Looking about 20-25% Error rate and lots of Enabled and Disabled Cores.

Checked the Fans and cables ect. Done a couple of restarts (including Power off and on) still the same.

HW status:

ASIC slot #1: 49.0 ℃
ASIC slot #3: 49.0 ℃
ASIC slot #4: 60.5 ℃
ASIC slot #5: 52.0 ℃
ASIC slot #6:

temps look ok.

Can the Jupiter run if I unplug the Cables to Each asic (after Power off and then on) to determine if I have a faulty Asic Board.

Because if the average report by people is around 550Gh/s (that's 137Gh/s per Asic), 3 x 137Gh/s equates to my Speed or very close to it).

Any ideas you kind People (Including you Avenger  ;-)  )

Dave

get on the #kncminer chat - those guys are mega helpful (P.S. They are customers who bought KNC units, not a service KNC provided, so be nice. Although there should be a troubleshooting instant chat service provided by KNC)

"I am not The Avenger"
jmw74

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:20:12 PM

Out of curiosity, what companies besides KnC offer refunds?

we are not exactly sure that knc offers refunds (imho) I was told on here that because our orders THAT came AFTER the deadline of Oct 15th you suddenly COULD get a refund. This may always have been the case for the November orders .but for the 1st knc run they locked out refunds beginning of OCT I think it was.

So reading that and on a chance and yesterday morning my 520x Saturn still said PAID I requested a refund ( by the time I get this order it will be nov 1st and nov 15th will begin shipping on the next run from knc miner at the reduced cost...so this seemed  a better plan and small window of opportunity...)

Like 1/2 hr later I got an email from customerservice@kncminer.com saying that it was in "processing" and they they would get back to me today on if they can pull the unit and give me a refund..so if you have an item with PAID still on it .you have to jump...not sure if they will pull items in processing may  have only done that cause it just changed status for my Saturn unit and the customer rep saw it.

anyway the only window I know for people in the 1st run to get refunds w/o resorting to paypal and cc disputes.......If they just send me the Saturn anyway say I can't get a refund I'll just eat it...probably and mine...but for $4K to use or save for another day ...under current 'dump' of asic devices what the heck worth a shot ...would not mind the 2nd toy but hey..if your gonna dangle a refund in front of me with the next month looming and I already have a Jupiter on the way....i'll bite...(of course all my choices are wrong....so we will see..in the btc world anyway)

The exact same thing happened with me - I requested a refund yesterday, and between the time I requested it, and the time they responded (a few hours), it changed to processing.  However they did promise to manually remove it from the production line and now my status says "Full Refund Pending".  I have given them my bank account info so hopefully it transfers smoothly.

Looks like I may have pulled the ripcord just in time.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:26:02 PM

If you were a day 1 or day 2 customer, then you made a nice profit by now. Sucks for the rest of the customers who wont make ROI.

Not even close bud... my day 2 Saturn has so far produced about 15% of it's purchase price

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:27:03 PM

However they did promise to manually remove it from the production line and now my status says "Full Refund Pending".

Avenger you are a nasty piece of work with an overt agenda, and zero knowledge of production. Once you send a customer order file to an automated production line, it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery. The idea is this meant to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.

I think I am due an apology soon. And everyone who was told they could not get a refund because it was impossible.

P.S. And the "daily" production update. If KNC wait about 3 more hours, then it is the end of work day in Sweden and they will be updating us on 2 days of production - today and yesterday. That redefines "daily" for me.

"I am not The Avenger"
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:29:37 PM

Croppo....    two weeksTM,    Grin

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:44:31 PM

However they did promise to manually remove it from the production line and now my status says "Full Refund Pending".

Avenger you are a nasty piece of work with an overt agenda, and zero knowledge of production. Once you send a customer order file to an automated production line, it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery. The idea is this meant to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.

I think I am due an apology soon. And everyone who was told they could not get a refund because it was impossible.

P.S. And the "daily" production update. If KNC wait about 4 more hours, then it is the end of work day in Sweden and they will be updating us on 2 days of production - today and yesterday. That redines "daily" for me.

For what? That was the reason. They've just spent several days switching the order flow over to DHL's system. That's evident by the fact people are now receiving shipments via DHL, who seem to be late on sending tracking IDs. KnC have had contractors on site here and at the manufacturing facility the entire time liaising with both UPS and DHL. They listened to what was being said, and worked on creating a solution. Not all refunds can be issued mind, it depends on how far along the queue they have progressed and whether they can be manually be removed from the system at a late stage. A guy rang yesterday and dithered, he was told to give an answer promptly, and he procrastinated, so his order had progressed beyond the point of refund. If you want a refund the opportunity may, or may not be there dependent on where you are positioned along the assembly line.

Do you want a refund Avenger? I mean you are clearly disgruntled. I mean why put yourself through this unless you enjoy tormenting yourself *if* you are an unhappy customer?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:48:01 PM

Seems to me that the best way is to buy a rig off ebay, mine a few weeks, get your money back via Paypal, rinse and repeat.

Hope no-one's actually going to do that. Some very odd activity on there recently, why would you bid hundreds of pounds more for the same rig when there's one with a BIN way less than you're bidding for example? Do people simply lose their minds when mining BTC is concerned?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
The Avenger

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:51:30 PM

P.S. And the "daily" production update. If KNC wait about 4 more hours, then it is the end of work day in Sweden and they will be updating us on 2 days of production - today and yesterday. That redines "daily" for me.

For what? That was the reason. They've just spent several days switching the order flow over to DHL's system. That's evident by the fact people are now receiving shipments via DHL, who seem to be late on sending tracking IDs. KnC have had contractors on site here and at the manufacturing facility the entire time liaising with both UPS and DHL. They listened to what was being said, and worked on creating a solution. Not all refunds can be issued mind, it depends on how far along the queue they have progressed and whether they can be manually be removed from the system at a late stage. A guy rang yesterday and dithered, he was told to give an answer promptly, and he procrastinated, so his order had progressed beyond the point of refund. If you want a refund the opportunity may, or may not be there dependent on where you are positioned along the assembly line.

Do you want a refund Avenger? I mean you are clearly disgruntled. I mean why put yourself through this unless you enjoy tormenting yourself *if* you are an unhappy customer?
I don't want a refund exactly BECAUSE I've been through this "torment". You think after months of reading forums, reading BS posts from people, taking shit from people like you, living through all the stress of missed deadlines, broken promises, I just want to see the money pop back into my account, all that for nothing?

No, I want an update on what the F is going on in Sweden. I want my order - yesterday. And I want an apology from you for all the propaganda you spread and the baseless shit you've said about me. Did you answer my post yesterday that challenged that "1000 units left" comment you made on the 9th? Because that's a real BS figure now. No, you never do. Now go be a good boy and tell KNC to update their LOYAL and extremely tired and stressed customers like they promised, least they break another promise.

"I am not The Avenger"
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:59:50 PM

Just one question, doesn't make sense to me. So ask and maybe there's an answer?

What exactly does "in progress" mean?

I ask because I can't see how a rig can be in process for days, or so many of them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: