Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 [797] 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:31:18 PM

(...)

Note: If you had day 1 order shipped to you and got it up and running october 4th you would have made over 13 BTC as of this moment.
Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?
remember most miners are running at expected speed since v0.95, before they were below that

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:33:28 PM

Dude they are split between the manufacturing facility and the hosting centre, and programming firmware revisions. They updated you Friday. Do you really want minute by minute updates? or does the only thing that matter be that boxes are assembled, tracking numbers are pinged from UPS, hardware and hosting becomes stable and runs optimally?

They've had guys fly in from General Electric and Cisco, to double check that everything adheres to their recommendations, and are working round the clock to ensure you are actually getting your devices, the only thing that matters, which cannot be denied, as people are and the network hashrate reflects that. Customer service works fine, if you want reassurance. They have a backlog to clear but they want you to be happy with what you get. Again they are light years ahead of anyother company you have had dealings with so far. They've shipped more boxes than Avalon managed, and shipped more hashrate than BFL did in a year - in two weeks!

Lack of planning, overconfidence, understaffed, changing the Plan mid-course, etc. They would be doing fine if their customer's profit didn't depend on them shipping last month. Better luck next time?

And Avalon has shipped more than 700 miners. Stop spreading FUD, your responses are hurting KNCMINER more than their delays. Way to go for a marketing type design engineer.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:35:23 PM

(...)

Note: If you had day 1 order shipped to you and got it up and running october 4th you would have made over 13 BTC as of this moment.
Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?
remember most miners are running at expected speed since v0.95, before they were below that

he is talking about the few of us that have been tending to them as newborns around the clock

I got my 2 jupiters last Wed and with all my trials I have mined 12.8 BTC total between the two (~5 days)

and a lot of miners run slower on .95..   it only runs faster for people who werent tending to them and just accepted crap results

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:36:09 PM

(...)

Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?

Are you sure it's most? 0.93 seems to be better to at least a very large fraction, me included.  One of my sticker 2s that behaves more like other people's sticker 3 in terms of messed up cores runs equally crappy in all versions. 0.93 just seems to bring the rest higher.

Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:36:52 PM

(...)

Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306969.msg3337748#msg3337748

All you need to do is remove the case throw on a house fan and make sure your ambient room temp is below 20°C.

This goes for boards with 8 VRM units.

Chances are you are making reference to those that have 4 VRM units with inadequate cooling methods.

But then again this is what you get with experience of dealing with a variety of custom ASIC Hardware.

I would also note that even those that received day 1 on October 4th that had modules with stickers #2 on them also had not problems if they just taken the steps details in that thread.

Edit: and they managed to make more then I since they had little down time from all the validation tests I have done.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:37:41 PM

36X Day 2 here just changed status to "Shipped" its a pickup so I guess they have to now ship it to their office where it can be picked up from as I imagine they don't want ppl having around the factory.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 07:37:45 PM

As you called me out on the other thread Bitcoinorama, I'll answer here so everyone can see.

You are absolutely barking mad. The reason you wrote the above was because you were called upon to prove you were a customer.

And you said you would seeing as you are intent on defaming a company that's bending over backwards to fulfill it's orders depsite whatever fud is being thrown at it currently.

So, as you promised; order number, what that order contains, and general location it's being shipped to.

I don't believe you are a customer, I do believe you are a troll...
I'll send you a photo when it arrives Bitcoinorama. In the meantime, suck my dick. I don't have to answer to some internet forum shill.

And I don't see an update on where the fuck my miner is shill boy. Go do that.

I second this, Avenger: you aren't a KNC customer, if you are, prove it. You've said a whole lot so far, completely fearless, I'm calling you out.

DPoS

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:38:37 PM

(...)

Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?

Are you sure it's most? 0.93 seems to be better to at least a very large fraction, me included.  My sticker 2 that behaves more like other people's sticker 3 in terms of messed up cores runs equally crappy in all versions. 0.93 just seems to bring the rest higher.

also, if you run anything but .93, use an auto-restart script so your miner doesn't get lazy with HW errors

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310634.msg3337481#msg3337481

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:40:01 PM

(...)

Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?

Are you sure it's most? 0.93 seems to be better to at least a very large fraction, me included.  One of my sticker 2s that behaves more like other people's sticker 3 in terms of messed up cores runs equally crappy in all versions. 0.93 just seems to bring the rest higher.

Indeed v0.9.3 is the best for submitted and accepted results. However if you take the steps to take off the case cover and put a house fan on top if you are unable to keep ambient temps low sub 19°C then expect cgminer to frequently restart.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:40:45 PM

Do you really want minute by minute updates?

It would be interesting :-) Day by day updates would be sufficient... Blimey, even good old Jody manages that with BFL :-)
She of course adds her snarky Comments gratis   ^... it's her value add
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:42:32 PM

I have 4vrm boards on my saturn running .095, and I can lay my fingers right on them, they are just warm to the touch, not hot by any means. They were the same with .091, .093, and .094, but I'd have to agree that the newer firmware seems to have slowed it down a bit

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
DPoS

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:44:47 PM

I have 4vrm boards on my saturn running .095, and I can lay my fingers right on them, they are just warm to the touch, not hot by any means. They were the same with .091, .093, and .094, but I'd have to agree that the newer firmware seems to have slowed it down a bit

that is why I am in the middle of cutting my jupiter's case in two...  just gotta order some longer 10 pin cables  Smiley

Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:46:07 PM

I have 4vrm boards on my saturn running .095, and I can lay my fingers right on them, they are just warm to the touch, not hot by any means. They were the same with .091, .093, and .094

Saturn seems to perform better then Jupiters. Not sure as to the reasons.
Perhaps the fact that hot air from the front two ASIC modules are not being pushed onto the back two units as they are none existent on the Saturn units.
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:48:44 PM

(...)

Just an FYI.

based on what numbers ?

BTW thanks for the work you did on your thread. I have read your posts and found it a good resource for those unfamiliar with linux and cgminer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304567.msg3337825#msg3337825
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:50:27 PM

As you called me out on the other thread Bitcoinorama, I'll answer here so everyone can see.

Let's start here:
Your posting history doesn't even focus on KnC until late Sept, and since then you have been nothing but abusive, so what's your real agenda.

And you joined in April and from June onwards, you been kissing KNC's ring non-stop, as hard and fast as you can.

So let's talk agenda's.

You always say "I'm straight down the line, I never told anyone to buy KNC".

The main thing people need to make the decision to buy is confidence.

You gave confidence, masses of it, posting 20 - 30 times a day to comfort people, to reassure, to say how smart and capable KNC were. You are responsible for a massive amount of KNC sales and you are disingenuous to deny it. You said before you worked in marketing etc - you know all this.

My agenda? I am a customer and I expect much better service than I have recieved from KNC. Many of my posts are related to getting KNC to give updates to their customers. And anger when they don't. They are unprofessional. You are unprofessional.

Then you come along after 5 or so days of radio silence and spout some nonsense, which seems to appease some. I guess you give them confidence (see above). But frankly, for someone who claims to be an engineer, you don't really seem to know much about it.

Here's a funny picture to explain:

Did you never write a report at univeristy? You generally come out with only "hypothesis" or "result". Like the power supply issue. People who do that tend to be know, in science and engineering, as charlatans.

Your intention all along here was to drive sales, to build up KNC and to work there. Purely selfish and self serving. And you masquerade as some kind of great guy, here to help everyone. And you masquerade like you are still deliberating on taking a job with KNC. What bullshit. (P.S. How's the apartment hunting in Stockholm going)

And now everyone is getting fucked by KNC lying about when they will deliver, you are trying to discredit me? Haha.

My agenda all along has been to get better service. I'm doing it for myself, but I'm doing it for everyone else on here too because I'm not the only one who's fed up of being treated like a schmuck by KNC.

We should be treated with the same respect as shareholders, as we are the angel investors who created and paid for KNC. And how are KNC paying us back?

- No refunds, even though they said there would be up until shipping. So I should be able to get a refund today, because my shit still says "Paid".
- Treating us like shit. Ignoring us. Sending us cut and paste replies, treating us like assholes. We have paid thousands of dollars each, this shit is unacceptable.
- Breaking promises. Plenty of them. Even today KNC are sending BS emails saying they will ship by 15th. And why the fuck can't they tell us how many units a day they are producing, so we know how long we have to wait? Because we are fucking schmucks??

I could go on.

As I said in the other thread, I am a customer. I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest.

Summary:
You are a sneaky, self serving prick who has manipulated people into buying into KNC, who pretends he hasn't. I'm happy to take the time to expose that.
I'm a bit of a dick, but I'm entitled to better service from KNC and so it everyone else who gave KNC the money to exist.

Lot's of guys who are waiting and waiting don't have the money to lose. KNC can easily afford to dish out a few bitcoin compensation, to show some goodwill and respect to their customers.

But it seems they prefer to say "Go fuck yourself, read the t&c's". That's nice. Profit margain after profit margin after profit margin. I hope you are happy to work for a company like that.

Excellent points, I especially liked the part where you call Shillorama a prick.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:51:17 PM

Bitcoinorama, have you provided an update on KNC's progress today?  That's all the vast majority of readers of this thread want!

More to the point. have KnC?
Bitcoinorama's words are welcome but not legally binding for KnC, which is useful for them. They can just disown them as an error or any number of things.

The question should be why aren't they speaking, here, email updates, forum of their own..silence. Wasn't like that before they dug this hole was it?

Dude they are split between the manufacturing facility and the hosting centre, and programming firmware revisions. They updated you Friday. Do you really want minute by minute updates? or does the only thing that matter be that boxes are assembled, tracking numbers are pinged from UPS, hardware and hosting becomes stable and runs optimally?

They've had guys fly in from General Electric and Cisco, to double check that everything adheres to their recommendations, and are working round the clock to ensure you are actually getting your devices, the only thing that matters, which cannot be denied, as people are and the network hashrate reflects that. Customer service works fine, if you want reassurance. They have a backlog to clear but they want you to be happy with what you get. Again they are light years ahead of anyother company you have had dealings with so far. They've shipped more boxes than Avalon managed, and shipped more hashrate than BFL ever have - in two weeks!

When you buy a new car, do you even think what the members of staff are doing in the offices or factory? No. You just hope they have a working system and aren't running around like headless chickens unable to deliver that shiny motor the brochure promised.

What BFL did ..who cares? What Sam and his staff are doing...who cares? They should be cruising now, all orders out of the door, after all that's what we've had from them ad nausea. "Everything is on schedule" "Margins upon margins" etc. If they are struggling it's the result of their own actions. They had months to wait for the chips, the chips arrived in time barely...wtf were they doing all that time if not planning this to perfection? They didn't even plan packing properly and it was so obviously shite it wasn't funny. They reject the people who wrote their mining software and then spend two weeks fucking about at customer's expense on the back of that, then brag about flying "experts" from the states over a fucking power supply? Oh and Cisco..presumably to sort their hosting out since that went down today without warning or explaination to the poor fuckers who paid through the nose for it and were trying to find out why..an email there might have been appreciated?

Truth is, they were talking shit and would be if they were talking at all. Despite being asked for figures , a % of rigs shipped, or numbers left to ship...no-one has a solid idea when their rig will arrive. Orders are in progress for days? Really?

I hope some of your loyalty rubs off on them, so we can have a bit in return for funding their whole business so they could play this huge gamble at zero risk. Seems that even if they pull it off we still lose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:51:59 PM

Received my Saturn today.  Crappy packaging, fans were fallen off inside, UPS guy was concerned that contents were damaged when he delivered it...
not too hard to put them back on... but damn KnC, you could have talked to some of us who run group buys and have shipped out a ton of packages, we/I could have been a good resource to help you with your packaging and shipping.  At least you would have known what NOT to do...
but anyways, I'm happy that I got it, even though, it's not going to get the btc I paid for it back...
pointed at Eligius pool, working like a champ so far...
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:53:03 PM

Bitcoinorama, have you provided an update on KNC's progress today?  That's all the vast majority of readers of this thread want!

More to the point. have KnC?
Bitcoinorama's words are welcome but not legally binding for KnC, which is useful for them. They can just disown them as an error or any number of things.

The question should be why aren't they speaking, here, email updates, forum of their own..silence. Wasn't like that before they dug this hole was it?

They've had guys fly in from General Electric and Cisco, to double check that everything adheres to their recommendations, and are working round the clock to ensure you are actually getting your devices, the only thing that matters, which cannot be denied, as people are and the network hashrate reflects that. Customer service works fine, if you want reassurance. They have a backlog to clear but they want you to be happy with what you get. Again they are light years ahead of anyother company you have had dealings with so far. They've shipped more boxes than Avalon managed, and shipped more hashrate than BFL ever have - in two weeks!

When you buy a new car, do you even think what the members of staff are doing in the offices or factory? No. You just hope they have a working system and aren't running around like headless chickens unable to deliver that shiny motor the brochure promised.

What BFL did ..who cares? What Sam and his staff are doing...who cares? They should be cruising now, all orders out of the door, after all that's what we've had from them ad nausea. "Everything is on schedule" "Margins upon margins" etc. If they are struggling it's the result of their own actions. They had months to wait for the chips, the chips arrived in time barely...wtf were they doing all that time if not planning this to perfection? They didn't even plan packing properly and it was so obviously shite it wasn't funny. They reject the people who wrote their mining software and then spend two weeks fucking about at customer's expense on the back of that, then brag about flying "experts" from the states over a fucking power supply? Oh and Cisco..presumably to sort their hosting out since that went down today without warning or explaination to the poor fuckers who paid through the nose for it and were trying to find out why..an email there might have been appreciated?

Truth is, they were talking shit and would be if they were talking at all. Despite being asked for figures , a % of rigs shipped, or numbers left to ship...no-one has a solid idea when their rig will arrive. Orders are in progress for days? Really?

I hope some of your loyalty rubs off on them, so we can have a bit in return for funding their whole business so they could play this huge gamble at zero risk. Seems that even if they pull it off we still lose.

I have 11 Jupiters hosted and none of them went down today at least for me, Eligius did get DDoS'd last night.
DPoS

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:54:21 PM

I have 4vrm boards on my saturn running .095, and I can lay my fingers right on them, they are just warm to the touch, not hot by any means. They were the same with .091, .093, and .094

Saturn seems to perform better then Jupiters. Not sure as to the reasons.
Perhaps the fact that hot air from the front two ASIC modules are not being pushed onto the back two units as they are none existent on the Saturn units.

also there is a theory going around that the Control Unit/Beagleboard is happier with just solo or pairs. I've ran two modules together for ~270 and another at ~135 but all three together wouldn't go over ~360  (all those values are at the pool's view, cgminer showed much higher of course)

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:54:28 PM

Can someone please explain to me why eligus disconnects the miner every time there is a short 2 to 10 minute block? twice in 2 days now.
There was also a ten second round, and the miner took so long "Running Flushwork", it totally missed the block!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 [797] 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: