Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:41:44 PM

As you called me out on the other thread Bitcoinorama, I'll answer here so everyone can see.

You are absolutely barking mad. The reason you wrote the above was because you were called upon to prove you were a customer.

And you said you would seeing as you are intent on defaming a company that's bending over backwards to fulfill it's orders depsite whatever fud is being thrown at it currently.

So, as you promised; order number, what that order contains, and general location it's being shipped to.

I don't believe you are a customer, I do believe you are a troll...
I'll send you a photo when it arrives Bitcoinorama. In the meantime, suck my dick. I don't have to answer to some internet forum shill.

Pfff you shared a photo the other day with the fragile box.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg3315109#msg3315109

Anyone can share a photo. I can actually confirm you are a real customer right this second.

You've only shown interest in KnC since Sept and it's been solely to spread FUD the entire time.

See above. Go get me a fucking update on where the fuck my expensive miner is. I have no intention of cluttering up the forum with more on this. Now go do your job and treat the people who pay your salary with some respect.

What's your order number, what general location is it headed in the world?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:42:38 PM

As you called me out on the other thread Bitcoinorama, I'll answer here so everyone can see.

You are absolutely barking mad. The reason you wrote the above was because you were called upon to prove you were a customer.

And you said you would seeing as you are intent on defaming a company that's bending over backwards to fulfill it's orders depsite whatever fud is being thrown at it currently.

So, as you promised; order number, what that order contains, and general location it's being shipped to.

I'll send you a photo when it arrives Bitcoinorama. In the meantime, suck my dick. I don't have to answer to some internet forum shill.

Anyone can share a photo. I can actually confirm you are a real customer right this second.

You've only shown interest in KnC since Sept and it's been solely to spread FUD the entire time.

See above. Go get me a fucking update on where the fuck my expensive miner is. I have no intention of cluttering up the forum with more on this. Now go do your job and treat the people who pay your salary with some respect.

Wait...you were sent an empty box with the word "Fragile" that o'rama wrote on?  I remember o'rama saying that was his handwriting or something...

Sorry...lol...I have sort of been ignoring the argument between you two.
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:43:45 PM

I'd only reveal that information to a KNC employee. I'm fairly disappointed in KNC's security if any schmuck can access their order database. If my credit card details are abused, I'll be suing.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
DigginDeep

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:46:05 PM

So I have heard of only a couple people that have revived tracking today? What is going on?
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:47:50 PM

I'd only reveal that information to a KNC employee. I'm fairly disappointed in KNC's security if any schmuck can access their order database.

I don't have access to it. I'd just ask whether what brief info, nothing majorly definitive concurs with what you claim, hence;

- Order number if it exists.
- What device(s) that order contains.
- General location in the world that is headed.

I don't need names, or full address. I'd be happy if you could satisfy the above.

If you are a real customer as you claim, considering the claims you are making, the FUD you are spreading, and the only interes it KnC being from Sept onwards being completely inflammatory, abusive, and negative.

C'mon if you're a real customer. i don't care if you are, you're entitled to your own opinion, but I don't believe you are and you are doing nothing to prove otherwise.

I'll ask someone who does have access, they'll give me a simple yes, or no, and i'll confirm whether you are honest of full of BS to the forum.

semaster

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:49:25 PM

And I don't see an update on where the fuck my miner is shill boy. Go do that.

The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:50:38 PM

And I don't see an update on where the fuck my miner is shill boy. Go do that.

pre·cise·ly

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:54:06 PM

lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:54:36 PM

Avenger, put your money where your mouth is..

If you do really have an order then PM O'rama the details.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:54:52 PM

The Aussie Emu had a Seasonic 850 die after about 10 mins of mining yesterday during a power-cycle

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 06:55:00 PM

My tracking now says departure scan took place at 18:45 Swedish time, in Jonkoping.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:55:15 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. But seriously, Who would give you their exact Order number and other private infos? After what BFL  did regarding forced refunds for too loudly voiced opinions?
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:55:48 PM

Leave Yifu out of this!

danhu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 06:58:20 PM

Angry
1)KNC don't refund my November Orders they just put my order to " Full refund pending "  for over a week . 
2) When I tell them no more BS , I want to know the truth about when my July paid hosting Jupiters will get online they don't reply to my email.

I have been very patient and trying to give them a benefit of a doubt.  After October 15 I am going to have to call Paypal to tell them how KNC is conducting their business and call my credit cards companies to do chargeback.  I will also have to write letters to Visa , MasterCard , American Express and Discover for them to have second look into KNC merchant account.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:00:51 PM

The Aussie Emu had a Seasonic 850 die after about 10 mins of mining yesterday during a power-cycle

Any other details?  Jumper?  Voltage tester on the mb connector?
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:02:14 PM

so he will give you the order number next thing you know you guys at KNC fuck him and delay his order even more..... or you can do even worst as a revenge, just simply update these guys with  a real answer, you do not need his order number, allot of people wants some real and clear answers, as clear as the questions are....

I am not a customer of KNC or any other ASIC company , I did the right choice, each time I saw a product I thought twice before ordering and went strait and bought bitcoins instead and you know what, It is really paying off.

but watching your posts disgust me, you are the biggest shill I saw in my life, how can you sleep at night knowing that people trusted your words now they are fucked, i even saw a guy threatening that he has to get a refund or he is going to commit a suicide, maybe it seems stupid but when I saw that post I was shocked, Get your shit toguther it is going to get ugly, and do not forget this is not BFL allot of your customers are based in EU and you know what kind of law we have here......

Really?

Seriously?

I haven't been dishonest at anypoint at all. I've only ever shared my own research, which could be validated. I have never been paid for my time, I haven't asked for anything other than if it all works out to be a part of something bigger. I haven't told anyone other than to be responsible for their own choices and do their own research.

Don't give me any suicide bollocks. If anyone has put themselves in that position (which they haven't) it's certainly got nothing to do with me. Be real. I've always said verify what I share for yourselves. visit KnC for yourselves, and they've delivered more than what the promised at a better power consumption than they claimed. Absolutely no one has any reason to be upset. What's been achieved is nothing short of remarkable.

Grow up. I've shown people how they can make an informed choice and protect themselves with secure payment methods.

This is the most bizarre thing i've ever seen. It has to be the only business where a company's own customers will go to any length to ensure the company does not succeed. The selfishness and greed is absolutely sickening.

Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:02:28 PM

Angry
1)KNC don't refund my November Orders they just put my order to " Full refund pending "  for over a week .  
2) When I tell them no more BS , I want to know the truth about when my July paid hosting Jupiters will get online they don't reply to my email.

I have been very patient and trying to give them a benefit of a doubt.  After October 15 I am going to have to call Paypal to tell them how KNC is conducting their business and call my credit cards companies to do chargeback.  I will also have to write letters to Visa , MasterCard , American Express and Discover for them to have second look into KNC merchant account.

e-checks sometimes take 1-2 weeks if that is how it had to be refunded.  hopefully the spot price doesn't explode on you before then if buying btc direct is your intention...
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:03:12 PM

KnC delivered above and beyond what they promised in hashrate and reduced power consumption.

Sure there are a few hiccups in manufacture, but they are multiples ahead of anyone else is or has attempted.

I agree with most things you say, but over deliver? What, numerically? As in 20 instead of 15? 11 instead of 10?
They haven't delivered me a fucking thing, and I AM a customer. They don't seem likely to deliver me a thing this week, and anything you or they say has to be taken with a pinch of salt because you and they seem to have some idea that getting a rig on youtube in September is success.

They harp on about business to business and under promise  over deliver. What kind of business thinks it's met it's commitments when they haven't delivered working products to customers by the contracted date? Do they really think they can weedle out of it by changing the tune?

Who gives a shit what others have done? It's not relevent at all, we require THIS company to fulfil their commitment to us. Do you think that businesses are measured by comparison to the very worst in the same field, or by the contract they have with customers?

Knc live in cloud cuckoo land in many areas...the legal areas being the most dangerous for them. I ran some of the stuff they retrospectively came up with past a barrister mate from school and he laughed. I'd explain why if I didn't think one day it may be useful.

I've had a belly full of their bullshit and lack of concern for not only us, but honouring their own boasts. I'm not alone.
Come November I will not be the fool paying a lot more for the same thing as the guy getting it delivered at the same time...totally because of KnC being unable to plan and run a business. ORSOC are the ones who produced the goods, KnC have fucked up every single part of their obligation to date.

Including making it your job to take their flak here instead of dealing with it themselves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:03:24 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. But seriously, Who would give you their exact Order number and other private infos? After what BFL  did regarding forced refunds for too loudly voiced opinions?

No one's going to force refund anyone, you have my word, and I have never lied to anyone here. He is not a customer.

soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:03:32 PM

Like to see an option to ignore any posts that include word xyz.   Exclude all posts having the word refund and a lot of bile goes to the bitbucket.
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: