Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 329 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit & new rank requirements  (Read 166613 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

There are many actually and one of which is about the penalty in selling merits. I guess i'll just have to follow theymos posts for this. Thanks for the thought though

The merit sources are prohibited from selling merit. They would presumably be either just removed as sources or be banned.
For everyone else, I would imagine it would attract negative trust.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

I have 10 merits and I thought I could give out five. Yesterday I gave out one and today was going to give out one more but when I tried it said "You do not have enough sendable merit".  So I'm really confused about how much I'm allowed to send. Could I have sent five yesterday instead of one? I thought we could send half the total merits we held.

At any rate I think the merit system is AWESOME and should bring higher quality post to the forums. Genius idea!  Smiley

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

I have 10 merits and I thought I could give out five. Yesterday I gave out one and today was going to give out one more but when I tried it said "You do not have enough sendable merit".  So I'm really confused about how much I'm allowed to send. Could I have sent five yesterday instead of one? I thought we could send half the total merits we held.

At any rate I think the merit system is AWESOME and should bring higher quality post to the forums. Genius idea!  Smiley

you can send half the smerits somebody sends you ... so say you send me 10 smerits i think id have 5 available to send after that....
click merit top right corner of my post and you can see how much you have transferable
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

You send sMerits, not Merits. When you receive 1 Merit, you also get 0.5 sMerits. You would have some number of sMerits to start off, and you may have exhausted your supply.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

And here I am looking forward to upgrade my rank into full member but suddenly became "90 merits away". Well it really is challenging to receive merits to someone maybe because the rule is just new and people are not aware how to use this merit score or maybe people might be actually just lazy to click and give merits to someone. Surely it would help everyone to think more on how they would make quality posts that will definitely help the forum but I hope that it would not be so hard for everyone to give merits to anyone (as long as the posts are not spam and non-sense).

kamar00

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

then it will no longer be Jr. Member who will meet the thread of a Jr. because it is considered useless just doing activities that waste time and will not increase their Merit because they think not necessarily the source of merit roam the thread and will choose to frequently reply to the thread member indicated as a source merit with difficulty seeking their attention to be given 1 merit worth it. So in the end this forum is not just looking for money and partition to defend the world of crypto but also the arena to hunt merit. Cry Cry
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:47 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You send sMerits, not Merits. When you receive 1 Merit, you also get 0.5 sMerits. You would have some number of sMerits to start off, and you may have exhausted your supply.

Ohhh sMerit. Okay, so I sent one sMerit yesterday and now I can't send anymore. Thought I could send 4 more but guess I started out with only one. I would have used it much more sparingly picking a much higher quality post if I knew I only got one to send starting out.  

sunsetblues

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

And here I am looking forward to upgrade my rank into full member but suddenly became "90 merits away". Well it really is challenging to receive merits to someone maybe because the rule is just new and people are not aware how to use this merit score or maybe people might be actually just lazy to click and give merits to someone. Surely it would help everyone to think more on how they would make quality posts that will definitely help the forum but I hope that it would not be so hard for everyone to give merits to anyone (as long as the posts are not spam and non-sense).

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. I would send you a sMerit if I could but guess I used the only one I had. Have you sent anyone an sMerit yet? If so, was you able to send more then one?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

then it will no longer be Jr. Member who will meet the thread of a Jr. because it is considered useless just doing activities that waste time and will not increase their Merit because they think not necessarily the source of merit roam the thread and will choose to frequently reply to the thread member indicated as a source merit with difficulty seeking their attention to be given 1 merit worth it. So in the end this forum is not just looking for money and partition to defend the world of crypto but also the arena to hunt merit. Cry Cry

I think that you can just find the bitcoin and/or crypto topics that are interesting to you, and provide thoughtful participation in those forum areas, and it is likely that your participatory contributions will become noticed by others who thereafter send you merit.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
asapjoshyy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
Merited by libert19 (1), djangocoin (1)

I think that you can just find the bitcoin and/or crypto topics that are interesting to you, and provide thoughtful participation in those forum areas, and it is likely that your participatory contributions will become noticed by others who thereafter send you merit.

after watching the threads last 2 days , i think its going to be terrible for Full Members + it will literally take months to get 150 merit from Full Member to Senior Member..... i can post 10 helpful posts and at best ill get 1-2 Merit points.... so i have to send 10 helpful posts a day and hope to get 1-2 merit points..... going to take 6 months to even rank up when i was going to rank up in 3 weeks from activity being a normal member... really sucks, and all the Hero Members + dont care because they already have the clout/ account so it doesnt even matter to them.... I do agree these newbie accounts that just post broken english and trash posts are terrible... but imo id rather a warning system for being banned or something else other then this, hurts middle of the pack members who arent yet the high / elite ranks and dont have time to post 25 things a day to possibly get a couple merit points
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

Ohhh sMerit. Okay, so I sent one sMerit yesterday and now I can't send anymore. Thought I could send 4 more but guess I started out with only one. I would have used it much more sparingly picking a much higher quality post if I knew I only got one to send starting out.  

At first I misunderstood several aspects of this whole system too, and I think that we have to attempt to learn it and then let it run for a while, and see how it plays out.

Hopefully, members will not be reluctant to spend their sendable merit, and hopefully, sources will be able to identify a variety of meritorious posts from more junior members in order that those more junior members will both be able to receive merit to rank up and to also receive smerit to share the smerit that they acquire.

By the way, I sent you one of my smerit, which turns into your merit, and if someone else gives you another merit, then you will have one smerit to spend (from the combination of the two received merits).  Building little by little. 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

after watching the threads last 2 days , i think its going to be terrible for Full Members + it will literally take months to get 150 merit from Full Member to Senior Member..... i can post 10 helpful posts and at best ill get 1-2 Merit points.... so i have to send 10 helpful posts a day and hope to get 1-2 merit points..... going to take 6 months to even rank up when i was going to rank up in 3 weeks from activity being a normal member... really sucks, and all the Hero Members + dont care because they already have the clout/ account so it doesnt even matter to them.... I do agree these newbie accounts that just post broken english and trash posts are terrible... but imo id rather a warning system for being banned or something else other then this, hurts middle of the pack members who arent yet the high / elite ranks and dont have time to post 25 things a day to possibly get a couple merit points

Right. sMerit ponts are extremely scarce. I think 1 to 10 ratio is a very generous estimate. It will be worse. Newbies can try hard and rise to Member, getting 10 points is going to be very difficult but not impossible. Say, 1 point in a month is probably doable. But rising from Member to Full or from Full to Senior? It will take years and is not even worth trying.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

with any changed system, we have to find a way that works for us within that system and to make our choices accordingly.  Surely some members are going to chose to not participate, and others will post more and others will attempt quality posts.  It is possible that Theymos is going to have to tweak this system along the way if he feels that it is not helping to achieve the objectives that he was hoping for.  I understand, it is kind of easy for me to say because I have already ranked up, but I also spent 4 years posting in various areas of my interests too.  

One of the main benefits of a forum like this is to be able to find threads that are interesting and to share (or brainstorm) about areas of interest (related to bitcoin and to crypto), and there are some topics that also go all over the place too, so you can find various topics of interest and to brainstorm about them, and in that sense, if you focus on doing things that you like, then more likely good things will follow from that.  

If you focus on negative aspects, then perhaps you are going to cause additional and unnecessary stress upon yourself.  In the end, you are the one that has to find it within yourself to choose how you are going to spend your time and how you are going to conceptualize your own experiences, whether that is attempting to consider the glass half full or empty or whatever.  

There are some similar dynamics in building your crypto portfolio too.  Of course, some of us are more focused on bitcoin, but other members are interested in other cryptos too or other matters related to investment.  You can continuously come to conclusions that you missed the bitcoin boat or the crypto boat and that you are never going to make money in crypto, or you can find various ways to tailor your own investment strategy, whether that is bitcoin alone or some variety of cryptos, in order that your investment strategy is comfortable for you and focused on the positive and focused on preparing your own self for taking advantage of price movements in either direction..

For example, buying bitcoin on the way down and selling bitcoin on the way up to continue to accumulate btc and to lower your cost per BTC, even though some members might have come to the crypto investment table earlier than you or may have started  out with more money than you.  In the end, you build and tailor your bitcoin investment (or crypto investment) system for yourself and not for others, and the more you tailor for yourself and find comfort in such personalized tailoring (even while brainstorming ideas in various threads of this forum) good (and perhaps great) things will have higher likelihood of happening for you (no guarantees, but your chances likely increase when you prepare yourself and you have various personalized investment systems in place).

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:44:40 AM

I somewhat fear, that this will result in buying/selling merit points....
Merit sources are explicitly disallowed to sell merit. If they do they will most likely be removed as a source by theymos.

If anyone else sells or buys merit, I'll make sure to give them a negative trust rating. I do not trust people that feel the need to cheat the system. Buying or selling merit is just as bad as buying and selling trust ratings.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. I would send you a sMerit if I could but guess I used the only one I had. Have you sent anyone an sMerit yet? If so, was you able to send more then one?
Yes. I've been sending alot of merit around. Feel free to check my merit page by going to my profile and clicking on the merit link. I'll keep handing out merit to people that make good posts or contribute in any other way to the forum.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

At first I misunderstood several aspects of this whole system too, and I think that we have to attempt to learn it and then let it run for a while, and see how it plays out.

Hopefully, members will not be reluctant to spend their sendable merit, and hopefully, sources will be able to identify a variety of meritorious posts from more junior members in order that those more junior members will both be able to receive merit to rank up and to also receive smerit to share the smerit that they acquire.

By the way, I sent you one of my smerit, which turns into your merit, and if someone else gives you another merit, then you will have one smerit to spend (from the combination of the two received merits).  Building little by little. 

Okay thanks! And you're right this will take some time to learn. A learning cure for me that's for sure.

And thank you for the sMerit. I looked and it says "You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people." So if I get one more sMerit then I can send one sMerit to someone else - correct? But what I'm really wondering, if I get one more sMerit will those other 4 sMerits come back? Surely I didn't have 4 sMerits decay (disappear) in less than 48 hours. I started out with 10 Merits so I should have 5 sMerits right?

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Okay thanks! And you're right this will take some time to learn. A learning cure for me that's for sure.

And thank you for the sMerit. I looked and it says "You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people." So if I get one more sMerit then I can send one sMerit to someone else - correct? But what I'm really wondering, if I get one more sMerit will those other 4 sMerits come back? Surely I didn't have 4 sMerits decay (disappear) in less than 48 hours. I started out with 10 Merits so I should have 5 sMerits right?
As of right now sMerit does not decay, so you don't need to worry about that. You can find your total available amount here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

I looked and it says "You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people." So if I get one more sMerit then I can send one sMerit to someone else - correct? But what I'm really wondering, if I get one more sMerit will those other 4 sMerits come back? Surely I didn't have 4 sMerits decay (disappear) in less than 48 hours. I started out with 10 Merits so I should have 5 sMerits right?

Yes, the display doesn't show the decimals so you don't see the 0.5 but it is there and if you get another then you will see the 1.

The other 4 were never there. sMerit were distributed on a different formula based on activity in the last year. for example, I got 250 merit and 22 sMerit.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
asapjoshyy

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

no stress amigo... i like the system guidelines but i definitely think some tinkering is needed.. people thinking 100+ merits will be easy to come by is unreasonable... from full member to senior member is 150 merit points, it will be difficult to even get 1 day , 150 days almost half a year to just rank up from full member to senior member is very unrealistic IMO... i think the merit needed to rank up should be tinkered down a bit , but the basic principle behind this is a very good idea, of course when something is brand new theres room for improvement, i hope the admins look at the suggestions and do some changes Smiley

especially people who were very close to ranking up get screwed in this scenario, i think people who were closer to ranking up shouldve got more then the baseline merit points.... only makes sense , why would i get 100 merit points being 2 weeks away from Senior Member but somebody who just became Full Member this week is at the same spot as me now , when i was months ahead?Huh

Also helping newer members will give literally 0 merit because they have none to give, and higher ranks said they would scout the forums but theyll  realistically give like 1 merit when they see somebody helping once in a while.... so i help 15 people and get 1 merit??? Not very positive or enticing at all
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

I looked and it says "You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people." So if I get one more sMerit then I can send one sMerit to someone else - correct? But what I'm really wondering, if I get one more sMerit will those other 4 sMerits come back? Surely I didn't have 4 sMerits decay (disappear) in less than 48 hours. I started out with 10 Merits so I should have 5 sMerits right?

Yes, the display doesn't show the decimals so you don't see the 0.5 but it is there and if you get another then you will see the 1.

The other 4 were never there. sMerit were distributed on a different formula based on activity in the last year. for example, I got 250 merit and 22 sMerit.

Okay I get it now - Thanks! The display not showing the decimal was really messing with me. I thought it was buggy are something.  Grin

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

no stress amigo... i like the system guidelines but i definitely think some tinkering is needed.. people thinking 100+ merits will be easy to come by is unreasonable... from full member to senior member is 150 merit points, it will be difficult to even get 1 day , 150 days almost half a year to just rank up from full member to senior member is very unrealistic IMO... i think the merit needed to rank up should be tinkered down a bit , but the basic principle behind this is a very good idea, of course when something is brand new theres room for improvement, i hope the admins look at the suggestions and do some changes Smiley

especially people who were very close to ranking up get screwed in this scenario, i think people who were closer to ranking up shouldve got more then the baseline merit points.... only makes sense , why would i get 100 merit points being 2 weeks away from Senior Member but somebody who just became Full Member this week is at the same spot as me now , when i was months ahead?Huh

Also helping newer members will give literally 0 merit because they have none to give, and higher ranks said they would scout the forums but theyll  realistically give like 1 merit when they see somebody helping once in a while.... so i help 15 people and get 1 merit??? Not very positive or enticing at all

There could still be other users that see your helpful reaction to a newbie user and give you merit for that, including the merit sources.

The amount of merit required is a bit stringent, but it does prevent people from "aging" accounts just for the purpose of selling.

In addition, as you can see in a lot of early posts, it is possible to get 10 or more merit from a single post.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 329 »
  Print  

Jump to: