Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2018, 12:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit & new rank requirements  (Read 97637 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1444

How much alt coin diversification is needed? 0%?

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Well, to  be honest. I was and am wearing signature since the day the merit was introduced back in January.

I won't dispute that you have been on a signature the whole time since the merit system was started, but weren't you in a different signature campaign in January/February, as compared with the one that you have now?

IIRC, it was the Yahoo8675309 campaign, or whatever those numbers are after Yahoo's name.

(don't ask why I remembered that - I'm kind of surprised myself...  Tongue )

Yes.... exactamente..   My memory triggered further, too.

Put BTC here: 35EVP8EePt8dyvKHaB7bXaRmKLm22YgRCA

How much alt coin diversification is necessary? if you are investing in Bitcoin, then perhaps 0%?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
athanz88

Activity: 420
Merit: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

I won't dispute that you have been on a signature the whole time since the merit system was started, but weren't you in a different signature campaign in January/February, as compared with the one that you have now?

Yes, it is different. Back then i was on yahoo62278's campaign and now i am on a signature which managed by Zapo. Does it have any differences or bias or something? Isnt the talk is about someone not getting more merit just because they have signature on their profile? I am not saying me, but there are people who got many merits when they are using signature, so it is kinda different from rivange's hypothesis.

````````````````███████████
```````````█████████████████████
```````█████████████████████████████
`````````█████████████████████████
````````````████████████████████
```████``````````````````````````````████
`████████`````````````````````````███████
`█████████``````██████████````````████████
█████████`````██████████████```````████████
████████`````████████████████``````████████
`████████`````███████████████``````████████
``████████`````████████████```````████████
``███████````````████████``````````███████
```███```````````````````````````````████
````````````███████████████████
`````````██████████████████████████
``````````██████████████████████
````````````````██████████
EtherMium██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TryNinja

Activity: 826
Merit: 802

ChipMixer's Badge of Honor

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:41:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I am not saying me, but there are people who got many merits when they are using signature, so it is kinda different from rivange's hypothesis.
The current top 3 most merited user (LoyceV) is on ChipMixer's campaign.
The top 6, hilariousetc is also in the same campaign.
The top 8, Lutpin is using a paid signature.
The top 12, The Pharmacist is also with ChipMixer.

and the list goes on... actually, a big part of the top 100 most merited users are in a signature campaign. So, I think it's safe to assume that this doesn't mean a lot.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Yes, it is different. Back then i was on yahoo62278's campaign and now i am on a signature which managed by Zapo. Does it have any differences or bias or something?

I thought that you had mentioned that you had the same signature campaign for the whole time.  Certainly, I was NOT questioning whether there is a bias against giving merits to signature campaigns.  I was only questioning your assertion of being on the same signature campaign for the whole duration of the merit system.

Isnt the talk is about someone not getting more merit just because they have signature on their profile?
I am not saying me, but there are people who got many merits when they are using signature, so it is kinda different from rivange's hypothesis.

Exactly.  I agree, and I think that whiners and signature haters use the presence of a signature campaign as a nonsensical (and not supported by evidence) talking point.  I had various sponsored signatures for more than two years from late 2015 to early 2018, and I discontinued with signature campaigns largely because I was becoming irritated by their shifting around the payment amounts, and I considered that it was not really worth it for me to be hassled in keeping track about whether I was getting paid the proper amount... so without telling any signature campaign specifically, I just kind of became fed up with them from a personal management level.  Probably I did earn close to 3 bitcoins from my participation in signature campaigns in a bit over 2 years, so it was not a bad thing in terms of scraping together a few more bitcoins.

How much alt coin diversification is necessary? if you are investing in Bitcoin, then perhaps 0%?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 2275

Self-made Legendary!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Also it saddens me that merit sources are probably prejudiced against everyone who use signatures, even legit people like myself.
You're already one step too far: it depends on the signature campaign. If someone wears a signature advertising some token for an ICO, and gets paid in tokens, I often don't read his post. If I don't read it, he won't receive any Merit for sure.
I know your signature campaign has a strict manager, mine too, but most of the ICO spammers don't care about anything. It's simply not worth reading all the crap that's posted.
FYI: I only started using a paid signature when I was a Full Member, and I'm currently only in my second campaign on this forum. If anything, these (strict) campaigns made me improve my posts, as I always feel like I'm going to be judged for what I post.

For example look at this post just above us (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg45458026#msg45458026), JayJuanGee, a very respectable and old member received a merit for quoting my post and enriching my point with some comments. That's all good, but on what ground was this post merit-able and mine wasn't? What set us apart?
That post was merited by me, so let me respond to this. What set your posts apart is your first line:
Merit offering is relative to the total market cap of the cryptocoins! Grin
This may or may not have been a joke, but I don't think it's true. I don't have to agree with a post to Merit it, but I must believe the information is correct to do so. Example: this post of yours. I partially disagree, but it's worth reading.
The reason I merited JayJuanGee's post is explained here.

if a respectable legendary member with no paid signature and a newbie with a signature were to write the exact same post with the same wording... would merit sources and other members be fair?
I especially try to Merit Newbies who aren't spammers. This forum needs "normal" new users, and if I see one, I Merit him. It's just hard to find that normal new user amongst thousands of spammers.

I'm sure without a signature I would have reached 100 merits by now.
I doubt it, but if you really believe this, you could consider it an investment to get rid of your signature until you're a Full or Sr. Member. That will increase the value of your siganture, and could earn back the lost revenue.

Merit buy sell is not permitted. If you see something like this, please report to the moderator. Then he will be banned.
This isn't true. Only Merit sources aren't allowed to sell Merit.
Merit abuse isn't moderated, but you risk red trust from DT.

coinlocket$

Activity: 364
Merit: 440

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

~
and the list goes on... actually, a big part of the top 100 most merited users are in a signature campaign. So, I think it's safe to assume that this doesn't mean a lot.

I agree, having a signature does not affect the number of merits that a person takes. Besides if we "accept" hundreds of accounts that are paid to write crap, I find better to pay more people who actually spend hard work when they write.

@everyone, If you look here, you can see how many people whit high merit also wear a signature. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=topusersat

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
athanz88

Activity: 420
Merit: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

I thought that you had mentioned that you had the same signature campaign for the whole time.  Certainly, I was NOT questioning whether there is a bias against giving merits to signature campaigns.  I was only questioning your assertion of being on the same signature campaign for the whole duration of the merit system.

Exactly.  I agree, and I think that whiners and signature haters use the presence of a signature campaign as a nonsensical (and not supported by evidence) talking point.  I had various sponsored signatures for more than two years from late 2015 to early 2018, and I discontinued with signature campaigns largely because I was becoming irritated by their shifting around the payment amounts, and I considered that it was not really worth it for me to be hassled in keeping track about whether I was getting paid the proper amount... so without telling any signature campaign specifically, I just kind of became fed up with them from a personal management level.  Probably I did earn close to 3 bitcoins from my participation in signature campaigns in a bit over 2 years, so it was not a bad thing in terms of scraping together a few more bitcoins.

Well, i guess i did a mistake in choosing some word and made the sentences differ from what i mean.

Yes, signature campaign is used as many variable in the talks that happen in this forum, either it is good or bad. Well everybody has opinion on it but it is better if everybody can bring up evidence like you said JJG, i agree with you. Upon your experience, it is quite interesting if it is happened to me which came from a 3rd world country because with that amount, i can pay up my college fees till i graduated.

````````````````███████████
```````````█████████████████████
`````````█████████████████████████
````````````████████████████████
```████``````````````````````````````████
`████████`````````````````````````███████
`█████████``````██████████````````████████
█████████`````██████████████```````████████
████████`````████████████████``````████████
`████████`````███████████████``````████████
``████████`````████████████```````████████
``███████````````████████``````````███████
```███```````````````````````````````████
````````````███████████████████
`````````██████████████████████████
``````````██████████████████████
````````````````██████████
EtherMium██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
iasenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 621

Bitcointalk Memes,post yours here> topic=4937275.0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

The signature didn't play a role for the merit I got at all. In the very beginning I joined a project which turned out to be scam and of course I didn't got paid, lost a few months and decided not to join any campaigns as they were waste or time and the merit system came in the meantime. Then I was wearing no paid signature for a couple of weeks then joined one project of Tokensuite as I thought they were reliable, but unfortunately another disappointment.
Finally found  a campaign by izanagi narukami,  which was  only two or three weeks but I finally got paid.
During all that time I was receiving merit without any problems.
So the conclusion:  no matter if you are with paid signature for altcoins/bitcoins or without signature at all the merit are coming because of the content you are posting.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

......[edited out].............................I had various sponsored signatures for more than two years from late 2015 to early 2018, .........................[edited out]....................................... Probably I did earn close to 3 bitcoins from my participation in signature campaigns in a bit over 2 years, so it was not a bad thing in terms of scraping together a few more bitcoins.

Upon your experience, it is quite interesting if it is happened to me which came from a 3rd world country because with that amount, i can pay up my college fees till i graduated.

Well, as you may recognize, in late 2015, when I began with my participation in signature campaigns, BTC prices had been stagnant and going down for the two prior years, so accordingly during the beginning of my participation BTC prices were around $250 and they were going up during that time to peak in the $19k arena... so yeah, some of the campaigns were scrambling to figure out how to pay their participants when BTC were rising so rapidly (especially in 2017 and in late 2017).

These days, it would take a lot longer to earn 3 BTC through any kind of regular BTCTalk member (posting) participation in signature campaigns.

Nonetheless, I do understand also that signature campaigns can still constitute a fairly decent income for some members, depending on their local economies, and surely some of those financial incentives had ben screwing up the forum because of the incentive to spam or even farm accounts.. .so in the long run, if the forum is figuring out ways to filter out farmed accounts, then contributions will be better, and I also agree that a lot of members are likely giving merits based on quality of posts and the sharing of substantive ideas, rather than the turn off that comes from folks posting nonsense or directly seem to be attempting to scheme or scam other members.

Bubrang

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

Simply put, merit can be formulated as a social system that places rewards, positions based on ability or ability and not based on ascriptive factors.
In general, there is an assumption that merit is a system that allows the formation of a fairer and more professional order that will support the progress of the Forum.

Is there no policy that better assesses merit that must be observed in the merit system. As :
1. About organizing based on organizational functions through analysis
2. Oriented to the best talents, suggestions, answers that can be illustrated
3. Capacity building in reducing competency gaps
4. Appreciate appropriately with system changes, for example by applying things that are not burdensome and easy.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Is there a way to have a useful article for the community? I always try to use my knowledge to create value for the community but I have not been praised and granted a certificate of merit
Piggy

Activity: 546
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

Is there a way to have a useful article for the community? I always try to use my knowledge to create value for the community but I have not been praised and granted a certificate of merit

To answer your question you should try to look what kind of posts get merits and where.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1058

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
Merited by tweetbit (1)

I have a suggestion that I would like to make. How does a Rank Based sMerit Distribution for merit sources sound? E.g Right now merit sources receive a chunk of sMerits and they can distribute however they like. But what if they received sMerit in the following manner.

50 sMerits which can be distributed to only Newbies
50 sMerits which can be distributed to only Jr.Members and so on.

This should stop the people who are 'crying' over not receiving enough merit and pointing fingers towards bias distribution. I haven't gone through this thread, This may have been suggested before if it is I will delete this post right away.

tweetbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Best idea ever.

Gotta give newbie & Jr a better chance.
(I'm more tempted to give Smerit to a much higher ranking member.)

This should stop the people who are 'crying' over not receiving enough merit and pointing fingers towards bias distribution. I haven't gone through this thread, This may have been suggested before if it is I will delete this post right away.

They won’t stop crying and look for another excuse, but at least they gonna smile for a while.

▬▬▬   HODL   ▬▬▬
Branko

Activity: 518
Merit: 193

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

I posted today for the first time in altcoin discussion...no wonder theres not  a lot merit given there, my
post was on page 10 after half an hour, lol

I guess you need really catchy subject to get some attention  Grin

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Best idea ever.

Gotta give newbie & Jr a better chance.
(I'm more tempted to give Smerit to a much higher ranking member.)

They won’t stop crying and look for another excuse, but at least they gonna smile for a while.

I'm not so sure whether I would go so far as proclaiming that to be "the best idea ever," but assuming that it is a decent idea for some of the source smerits to be limited in their target distribution (at least for a limited time, and perhaps for experimental purposes rather than merely attempting to appease whiners), such proposal seems that it would be a bit of a programming nightmare.  I am NOT a programer, but if you recall, it took a bit of time for theymos to merely get the source merits to replenish properly (30 days from their being given out).

finaleshot2016

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

🇵🇭 Spectator

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

I guess you need really catchy subject to get some attention  Grin

Yes, you need some contents that can be useful and informative for every users here in our forum. Not just any post but a post that can make a good discussion here since it's a forum and that's the purpose of it.

Posting now in Altcoin Discussion is not good at all, some people proclaim the section as one of the place where people do shitposting and spamming so merit sources and other people who look for good posters avoid that section. Creating quality contents and sharing your idea in Meta can also have a possibilities of getting merits (It should be unique and a logic-wise content).

Or maybe helping your own local board with some various topics like forum rules and other stuffs about crypto will also get you a merit. You will exert effort on these things so you need to be wise.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

cryptofarid10

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:40:47 AM

Some of the necessary things that are new to this forum / thread.
All of you who are new people may have opened an account in this forum that only earn money by joining this website or forums and vice versa like Facebook (for example, all are friends, good morning, good night, my day went very well etc.) Posting will only increase the activity. Till then, the house full of money will be gathered. And 80℅ user e posts this idea and activates it. But your idea is wrong because BitQaytak is not a site to earn. This is a forum where discussions about all the cryptococarse currency are discussed. And this is a forum where Seniors are helping the Newbie, and senior citizens are benefiting from this. And yes, this is not the income that can not be earned here because there is a Topicus named Altness in the Cryptocarcane section where various all mmember leave Bounty with different ICO projects where the work is promoted and they are entitled to their ICO project as a replacement. Participates in a specific part to the participants. But yes if you join in this forum for work now, then you will be wrong. Because now you will not have the opportunity or will not get the benefits. So the best for you is to always try to get advice with senior brothers and share what you know as it is a knowledge sharing forum. And you all try to post a unique one so that everyone benefits and it will be beneficial for you ... and if you need help, then do not post spam and ask the help by drawing the attention of the seniors. They hope they will help ...Best of luck✌✌

If You need Bounty Manager Knock Me Telegram : https://t.me/alexjahid
Thank You
LogitechMouse

Activity: 434
Merit: 145

An Advertiser of a Popular Mouse Brand :D JK!!!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:23:11 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Maybe you are posting in a section where spamming are moslty happening like in Bitcoin and Altcoin discussion or maybe it is not meritable since it has been shared many times already.

To be honest, I dont think merit is the first thing you should get here. Merit is useless for me although some will say "Merit is important for ranking up" blah blah. Merit is implemented for the spammers not to rank up that easily. What you must get here is knowledge coming from different users here.

Can I ask what is your main purpose why you need merits Smiley??

tl;dr
Your post is like a wall of shit. Come on, can you please fix how you post Smiley. Nobody will read your post because it is not that pleasant to see. Useless post.

One thing more, can you please see the spelling of your words if they are correct. I dont want to enumerate it one by one since I'm using mobile phone. I hope your next post will not be like this anymore. Use double spacing for readers to read it. Smiley

Piggy

Activity: 546
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

I have a suggestion that I would like to make. How does a Rank Based sMerit Distribution for merit sources sound? E.g Right now merit sources receive a chunk of sMerits and they can distribute however they like. But what if they received sMerit in the following manner.

This would be quite fair for everybody indeed. But would require some work to put in place. Then there is also to consider more pressing problems to solve about merits, like the decrising number in circulation in general, wich could only be mitigated by appointing new merit sources and again, this require time as well.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.