Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628676 times)
Vince_120

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Hi,
I forgot or missed to put in the good place my Kraken's Reference code when i did my last wire bank transfert the October, 16.
I've just open a request ticket...
Somebody know how long should it take to that they solve my mystake ?
Or again better, if someone of Kraken's was around here and can helpme, it would be wonderful of course.
Thanks a lot guys.

Login to your account. It's right there on the deposit page...

Hi Totcsha,
Sorry i don't understand what you meen...
Kraken's support didn't respond to me.

kraken-elizabeth

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

Hi,
I forgot or missed to put in the good place my Kraken's Reference code when i did my last wire bank transfert the October, 16.
Or again better, if someone of Kraken's was around here and can helpme, it would be wonderful of course.
Thanks a lot guys.

Login to your account. It's right there on the deposit page...

Hi Totcsha,
Sorry i don't understand what you meen...
Kraken's support didn't respond to me.

If I understand correctly, he is just pointing out where you can find the reference code. You have already sent your transfer and it is too late to add the reference code.

If you are in a hurry, please escalate the ticket and your ticket will have higher priority: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg21354866#msg21354866
Vince_120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

Hi,
Thanks a lot guys.

Hello Vince_120,

We are working on resolving tickets as fast as we can.

If you like you can escalate your ticket here, to get a higher priority: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg21354866#msg21354866

Hi kraken-elizabeth,

Thanks a lot for the link Smiley
Vince_120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

Totscha, kraken-elizabeth and Suki, again,  thanks a lot, it's ok the money is here on my balance, it's wonderfull.
Was solve so fast.
Big up to Kraken's support ! Smiley
And sorry for my mystake.
pigi66

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

Hi. I made a transfer to € 18 on my Kraken account this is the ACCURDR-OJZAGQ-WMLXDJ code.
The transfer failed because it was not accepted by the recipient.
Can I cancel the transfer and have my money on my Kraken account?
The transfer is still sending.
 I opened a ticket 2 days ago but I did not reply.
 who can help me?
Thanks!!!!!
kraken-elizabeth

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

Hi. I made a transfer to € 18 on my Kraken account this is the ACCURDR-OJZAGQ-WMLXDJ code.
The transfer failed because it was not accepted by the recipient.
Can I cancel the transfer and have my money on my Kraken account?
The transfer is still sending.
 I opened a ticket 2 days ago but I did not reply.
 who can help me?
Thanks!!!!!

If you like, you can escalate your ticket here to get a higher priority: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg21354866#msg21354866
pigi66

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Ciao Pigi, of course you know Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are two separate currencies, so if you send Bitcoin to your Bitcoin Cash address, or vice-versa, your wallet won't receive the transaction correctly. Grin
I think that Kraken staff will need to manually sweep the funds from the incorrect receiving wallet, into the correct wallet.
Here's how: since you sent BTC to a BCH wallet, Kraken staff will have to export the BCH private keys from "your Kraken BCH wallet", and import them into "your Kraken BTC wallet" (recovering those BTC into your Kraken BTC wallet). Wink

Even if the user has mistakenly sent the BTC to a BCH address, I'm interested on how the kraken support will act (no response, transfer funds by adding an increased fee, etc...)

The user in the italian board has published the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/434f06efd0de5fa85447e2c4946e806aa719747217539890833f5cc45c9b223e

The transaction has 2 outputs, the second is still unspent, so i think that the blocked funds are currently here:

https://blockchain.info/it/address/14fYNe2SBiXxtG3xCq4dP1Jfhv49gihnuv

Kraken currently holds the related private key; I assume, by taking an additional fee, that is entirely possible for the technical support to recover the BTC.

hey  This is the answer of the Kraken support .....
this answer is really shameful

Stanley (Kraken Support)
Oct 21, 09:48 PDT

Hello,

Nobody is arguing with you that it isn't possible to recover the funds. Just like if you were to throw a diamond into the ocean; it is possible to retrieve it, but that doesn't address the cost or the logistics required.

Our answer is "we are unable to bear the cost or logistics required to rescue your funds, we are sorry we cannot help you."

Kind Regards,

Stanley
Kraken Client Engagement

BUT......

BTC and BCH share the same native blockchain
https://blockchair.com/search?q=14fYNe2SBiXxtG3xCq4dP1Jfhv49gihnuv

and the same "cryptographic laws", so with the right pair of keys (private-public) should work well in both current chains.

With the private key in his possession Kraken, he can sign a transaction to transfer those BTCs to a BTC account of Pigi66 account.
 That's all....

if in the future my transaction will be used .... I could always denounce Kraken of theft. Angry Angry

Pigi66

Thanks elizabeth

For this question? really there are no answers?
jahead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

Is there any plan/date or "roadmap" to bring back advanced order types like stop loss, trailing stop loss etc... would be awesome, because if not - i need to think about to move my deposit to another exchange, working just with limit/market brings to much stresslevel AND the performance is still BAD AS F*CK, doesnt matter if there are more ordertypes or not.
kraken-elizabeth

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

Is there any plan/date or "roadmap" to bring back advanced order types like stop loss, trailing stop loss etc... would be awesome, because if not - i need to think about to move my deposit to another exchange, working just with limit/market brings to much stresslevel AND the performance is still BAD AS F*CK, doesnt matter if there are more ordertypes or not.

The advanced order functions are only temporarily disabled: https://blog.kraken.com/post/1234/announcement-delisting-pairs-and-temporary-suspension-of-advanced-order-types/

This is pending the upgrade to a new trading engine that will be several orders of magnitudes more efficient.

We don't have any official statement as to when it will come out, but we are working on rolling it out as soon as we can.
kraken-protocol

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

Ciao Pigi, of course you know Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are two separate currencies, so if you send Bitcoin to your Bitcoin Cash address, or vice-versa, your wallet won't receive the transaction correctly. Grin
I think that Kraken staff will need to manually sweep the funds from the incorrect receiving wallet, into the correct wallet.
Here's how: since you sent BTC to a BCH wallet, Kraken staff will have to export the BCH private keys from "your Kraken BCH wallet", and import them into "your Kraken BTC wallet" (recovering those BTC into your Kraken BTC wallet). Wink

Even if the user has mistakenly sent the BTC to a BCH address, I'm interested on how the kraken support will act (no response, transfer funds by adding an increased fee, etc...)

The user in the italian board has published the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/434f06efd0de5fa85447e2c4946e806aa719747217539890833f5cc45c9b223e

The transaction has 2 outputs, the second is still unspent, so i think that the blocked funds are currently here:

https://blockchain.info/it/address/14fYNe2SBiXxtG3xCq4dP1Jfhv49gihnuv

Kraken currently holds the related private key; I assume, by taking an additional fee, that is entirely possible for the technical support to recover the BTC.

This issue has been resolved by a client's ticket and the funds are not considered recoverable.  Please note also that Kraken does not, as was suggested earlier, "have to export the BCH private keys from "your Kraken BCH wallet", and import them into "your Kraken BTC wallet" - there is no obligation on Kraken's part to do so (and indeed it may not be possible to do so).  Even if it were possible (as has been covered earlier in this discussion), "we are unable to bear the cost or logistics required to rescue your funds" as has been indicated.  The cost of covering every mistaken transaction is excessive in a realm where transactions are designed to be irreversible and security of the funds and the transactions is paramount.  

In many cases, it is assumed that Kraken can give a client a private key (so as to either retrieve BCH mistakenly sent to an XBT address or to so that the client can retrieve XBT mistakenly sent to a BCH address). Please note that is not correct.

Furthermore, a summary of Kraken's security (though not a complete source of information about how client information is secured and protected, as Kraken goes well beyond what we can disclose) is here:

https://www.kraken.com/security/practices

Please note also that clients were advised of Kraken's position on BCH before and after the fork:

1) https://blog.kraken.com/post/1150/bitcoin-cash-and-a-critical-alert-for-bitcoin-margin-traders/ "Kraken will not be held responsible for any circumstances that result in the loss of BCH." (July 27, 2017)

2) https://blog.kraken.com/post/1183/bitcoin-cash-and-a-critical-alert-for-margin-traders-part-2-2/ "Warning: only send BCH deposits to BCH deposit addresses when they become available (do NOT send any BCH to XBT deposit addresses)" August 1, 2017

3) https://blog.kraken.com/post/1191/kraken-enables-bitcoin-cash-bch-deposits-and-withdrawals/ "Make sure you only deposit BCH to BCH-specific deposit addresses - Remember that Kraken has asset-specific deposit addresses and any funds sent to an address that isn’t specific to the asset will not be credited. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) deposits should only go to BCH-specific deposit addresses, and regular Bitcoin (XBT) deposits should only go to XBT-specific addresses. Any BCH sent to a XBT deposit address will not be credited and any XBT sent to a BCH deposit address will not be credited." - August 7, 2017

Please note also, that when a client is logged into Kraken, you have to check a box stating that you’ve reviewed the address and we’re not liable for your mistake.

Thank you for your comment regarding the issue of funds mistakenly sent to another asset address.
kraken-protocol

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:41:20 PM

obviously they are not supporting nor th fork neither th enew bitcoin gold.
so guess they wont be listing it.
but shoudnt they have announce this before the fork.or did they.i am not sure i may have missed an announcnement.

Hello - Thank you for contacting us recently. Kraken's position on Bitcoin Gold was published on October 23, 2017 here:

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/922605826627342336

"Re: BTG - No plan to support it in any way at this time, but we will reevaluate later."

Kraken makes no promises, guarantees, or warranties on the outcome of this or future forks. We will make our best effort to handle things in a way that benefits the most clients, but clients should manage their own wallets/coins if they want perfect control.

Regarding new / future listings, while we are always open to adding new digital assets to our exchange, we do not generally confirm in advance which ones will be listed. The best way to get up-to-the-minute details regarding which assets are being listed on Kraken is to read our email newsletters and to follow us on social media.

Hopefully the above helps, but if you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks for bringing your business to Kraken!

markd

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:03:27 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 08:33:02 AM by markd

Hi everyone, is anyone else having problems with SEPA withdrawals Pending for hours or am I the only one?

******FIXED******** Kraken rules!!!!
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

wov they issued a lot of new represantitives to this thread which is awesome if you ask me.means they care .thanks a lot for the replies.
for those who are sayin kraken reply tickets very late now can seek support in this thread also.
jahead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:22:50 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 12:40:28 PM by jahead

FIX YOUR F*CKING PERFORMANCE GUYS,
THIS IS TOTALLY RETARDED,
NEED 20 TRIES TO PLACE A MARKET!!!!!!!! ORDER - ONLY OONNNEEEEE F*CKING ORDER, ALWAYS ERRORS....
YOUR EXCHANGE SUXXXXX!!!!!  Angry

EDIT: AS WELL ARE THE ADVANCED ORDER TYPES MISSING, BUT WOULD MAKE IT MAYBE WORST, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RUN A EXCHANGE!!!!

edit2: and now a bit more serious, 101TA means to leave your emotions in your pocket and trade what the chart tells you, but you make it REALLY difficult for a lot of people to trade their plan, if ppl are not able to set correct orders. I always liked your exchange so much, look at my posting-history, i was posting positiv in general about kraken, but im getting more and more disappointed, this is the third time in a bullrun etc that your exchange is not acting well - like this its impossible not to get angry and to bring emotions on the table.
I really want to enjoy your service in the future, BUT PLEASE, you need to fix "something", PLEASE, thanks for listing to my post and i would love to get a response.
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

The response will be that they're working on a new engine and there is no ETA.

I've only put long term orders, I've stopped trading, it's just impossible. 20 tries to pass an order is one thing, but then often you end up with several of the orders having been executed, which is not what you wanted.
roro93

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:20:30 PM

My first Deposit 450€ yesterday.

Appeared as Success this morning.
Balance is still 0€

Now deposit disappeared from "Recent deposits"...
Daily limit decreased..

I'm Tier3
Support dont answer.

Did I made wrong choice with kraken?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

Balance is still 0€

Daily limit decreased..

I'm Tier3
Support dont answer.

I don't think so. The problem that i see it's your brand new account here. Roll Eyes
Where did you hear about Kraken? If you are Tier3 as you say, you will have no problem especially with their Support except putting orders. Their platform needs update/improvement asap.

So probably you are not on Tier3 and you just trolling because you can't get verified...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:43:50 PM

FIX YOUR F*CKING PERFORMANCE GUYS,
THIS IS TOTALLY RETARDED,
NEED 20 TRIES TO PLACE A MARKET!!!!!!!! ORDER - ONLY OONNNEEEEE F*CKING ORDER, ALWAYS ERRORS....
YOUR EXCHANGE SUXXXXX!!!!!  Angry

EDIT: AS WELL ARE THE ADVANCED ORDER TYPES MISSING, BUT WOULD MAKE IT MAYBE WORST, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RUN A EXCHANGE!!!!

edit2: and now a bit more serious, 101TA means to leave your emotions in your pocket and trade what the chart tells you, but you make it REALLY difficult for a lot of people to trade their plan, if ppl are not able to set correct orders. I always liked your exchange so much, look at my posting-history, i was posting positiv in general about kraken, but im getting more and more disappointed, this is the third time in a bullrun etc that your exchange is not acting well - like this its impossible not to get angry and to bring emotions on the table.
I really want to enjoy your service in the future, BUT PLEASE, you need to fix "something", PLEASE, thanks for listing to my post and i would love to get a response.

Hi jahead. I completely understand your frustration. Unfortunately, our old trading engine is not able to handle the amount of volume that we're seeing in recent months and a new one is on it's way. We do not have a date as to when this will be up and running though. We will make a public announcement when it is complete.

Balance is still 0€

Daily limit decreased..

I'm Tier3
Support dont answer.

Hi roro93. Please create a ticket here and escalate your ticket using this form. Once that's done, we'll look into the issue and let you know if there's anything else that we need from you.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
roro93

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:45:01 PM

Yes, it was my first message.
I registered here yesterday.

have to start somewhere Smiley

I just hope they will update balance today

https://imgur.com/cTpyY5p
thenarog

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Balance is still 0€

Daily limit decreased..

I'm Tier3
Support dont answer.

I don't think so. The problem that i see it's your brand new account here. Roll Eyes
Where did you hear about Kraken? If you are Tier3 as you say, you will have no problem especially with their Support except putting orders. Their platform needs update/improvement asap.

So probably you are not on Tier3 and you just trolling because you can't get verified...

Can you stop insulting people ? You made the same reflection on me. Everytime, that someone make a legit critic against Kraken, you are here telling that we all frauders.
Stop that. It's miserable. Buy a life, i don't know but stop this. That's enough.

@kraken-septimus , when my case will be over ? 8 months later, 4 tickets later, 4 times uploading my papers later, we are still on the same point for just an email change. Find a solution. I go Tier 2 on kraken with again uploading the paper.

It will be enough to make this email change ? Stop this madness,i can't handle it anymore.

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: