Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:49:01 PM

This is getting ridiculous  guys. I am planning to start my own preorder scam Grin
Now ask for your money while you still can.
Do yo know how much btc makes the precious amt miner today?
Do you know how much it will be making when you got it if that happens at all?
Basically you have lost everything already. The only thing you have not lost is your dignity. So fuck the miners and look for refund.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:49:18 PM

I haven't gotten a PM from you and I'm way behind on reading this thread to date, just happened to come across this post. Call me, for I'm in King of Prussia right now, for that was the only place for me to get a room last night. I'm ready to head to Baltimore after stopping for coffee.

815-508-1668

I could just about meet you anywhere.

When you get out of Baltimore,  will you be taking route 70 to head over to IL?  If so,  I can meet you along the route.   Maybe in Frederick, MD perhaps?

That's an excellent route to take to go back basically the way I came in, with the exception of probably heading toward Indy. Tomorrow afternoon would probably be the best time to meet up.

I think he was saying that he is willing to work on miners Bruno. You really need to spend a minute to explain that bs video. I've seen interrogations that looked less forced.

The first thing I need to clear up is that I was on the road all day, then playing cat and mouse with AMT to finally meet up with them after 10PM, then went through this thread to delete a shitload of comments after an hour-long discussion. Thus I look, and sound like shit. Actually, there were two videos, and haven't yet viewed the other one on YT. The second one shows the miner hashing away and Josh explaining the particulars.

More forthcoming. Stay tuned.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Wish you would share some details of that hour long conversation.

Either way, it sounds like you were paid off.

I'm amazed that you took a miner, knowing that there have been PAYING CUSTOMERS waiting months to receive theirs. Way to do the right thing!

Think about this people: With all the shit Phin posted, Josh singled him out to come up and prove AMT is legit. What does that make me think? Phin struck a cord(s) somewhere along his rants, probably uncovered some truth about Zipkin and his operation - and therefore Zipkin needed to defuse this situation. Something was posted by Phin that rubbed Josh the wrong way, hence this effort to have Phin take it all down. Good job Josh, you did it!

As it is, we've got the thread backed up and will be working on re posting all of this data about you and your sheisty ass company AMT. We aren't going to forget how you've wronged this community, just because someone like Phin was able to take a bribe to reverse his opinion on you & AMT.

ON a final note: it's truly AMAZING that they will go to these great lengths to convince us (shooting video of Phin confessing he's wrong), but STILL no evidence (videos/pictures) of the units hashing. Josh, don't you realize that this is the kind of thing that would PROVE your legitimacy to people? I feel stupid now trying to convince a CON ARTIST to do the right thing.

You guys smell that? Be careful not to step in the BULLSHIT.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:55:18 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 08:08:04 PM by opieum2

According to AMT they are coming up with a document for getting the disassembled miner similar to an Antminer S2 I imagine. I have reached out and asked for any details and provided some feedback. They might reply on this. This is not some unreasonable request or hate filled tirade with threats. I was nice about it. So let's see if there is a response.

Honestly if they are willing to provide the miner without the PSU right off the bat, I'm ok with that so long as I get it later or get comped some other way that compensates for that. I would just buy one and use the delivered one as a spare.

I know its popular to be on the haters bandwagon. In fact some of the anger is a bit deserved. I get it. I'm kinda middle of the road here on all this. I want the miners I ordered and they potentially provided a reasonable avenue to getting it a bit faster for everyone. Getting one disassembled (but in a state where I can power it up at the office prior to leaving) is I think a fair compromise. Additionally maybe tossing in some added incentive (value add) to have people go that route as it would go a long way to building some trust and potential return business for some. There are people here who are inconsolable and rightly so can't fault anyone for that. But honestly AMT has made it clear they wont respond to any of that here. Just give them the confirmation numbers of the complaints you filed via email and let them review it. If they still don't reply well you already pretty much told them what you are doing next.

This helps EVERYONE get what they want. They obviously need that number for whatever reason. And those spouting lawyer this lawyer that...that is tantamount to basically holding up a banner in a poker game claiming you have a winning hand (like having 47+ tells in a poker game). You going legal, keep the details to yourself. I'm surprised the lawyer hasn't told you that. You already made your formal requests. Spamming it in a forum is not going to help. Just stating actual facts here. Not flaming or trolling anyone or taking any sides. For quite a few people this is a legal fight now and what you say and do from this point on can impact your case. Just some reasonable advice.

There are avenues to reasonable resolutions to each of our different dilemmas. I'm working on mine provided I get a response back from AMT. I think my response has been reasonable and hopefully I get the same in turn. I gave some feedback on what I thought of the hardware and how it could be improved for gen2.
@AMT you already know my email and order number (1493) I'm not looking to jump ahead on the line just get some of the info I requested. I've also offered to go down and help on weekends for miner building to help some of the people here get their stuff faster. I originally intended on a refund but I really would rather have the hardware at this point. The money is fine but I had more plans for the hardware.

Hopefully this gets some reply one way or the other.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

I haven't gotten a PM from you and I'm way behind on reading this thread to date, just happened to come across this post. Call me, for I'm in King of Prussia right now, for that was the only place for me to get a room last night. I'm ready to head to Baltimore after stopping for coffee.

815-508-1668

I could just about meet you anywhere.

When you get out of Baltimore,  will you be taking route 70 to head over to IL?  If so,  I can meet you along the route.   Maybe in Frederick, MD perhaps?

That's an excellent route to take to go back basically the way I came in, with the exception of probably heading toward Indy. Tomorrow afternoon would probably be the best time to meet up.

I think he was saying that he is willing to work on miners Bruno. You really need to spend a minute to explain that bs video. I've seen interrogations that looked less forced.

The first thing I need to clear up is that I was on the road all day, then playing cat and mouse with AMT to finally meet up with them after 10PM, then went through this thread to delete a shitload of comments after an hour-long discussion. Thus I look, and sound like shit. Actually, there were two videos, and haven't yet viewed the other one on YT. The second one shows the miner hashing away and Josh explaining the particulars.

More forthcoming. Stay tuned.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Okay, text or pm if you will be passing via Frederick, MD.   I want to verify for the rest of this thread if the miner is indeed legit.   

It's legit and in the truck.

The questions have already been posted. How can you possibly delete your negative posts based on seeing a miner in an office, instead of a production facility as expected. What a waste of time. Then to get on video staggering around repeating what Josh feeds you from behind the camera, it is a total joke. I think a lot of us really expected you to go there and get some PI action going, not sell out for a miner and let them take a video of you claiming everything is fine.

That's the agreement Josh offered to in essence honor the bounty. In fact, he said that even if some other person brought me in, they, too, wouldn't have received the bounty. It wasn't something written in stone, and just a way to hopefully meet me face-to-face.

The post I need to pen will take a while, thus apologizing, once again, for not providing more details now.

I offer up the following to hold you till then.

AMT does have a viable office and has had since the beginning of the year.

Josh is way over his head with this endeavor.

Josh is not an engineer, just the person orchestrating AMT.

Will you get your miners? I'm leaning heavily to a yes answer. Will it be next week? Only if he ramps up production.

Do I trust him? No. Does he trust me? No.

Did I lie big-time to Josh to give me that demo-miner in their office in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty once I realized that he wasn't going to pay out within the first 5 minutes of our conversation? Yes. Let me repeat that - YES!

Was deleting posts from this thread part of that agreement? Yes.

Josh was concerned that I would have the mods of this forum reinstate my deleted posts. I'm here to state that that will not be the case.

Josh was convinced, and probably still is that I mine. I do not, and have stated such a myriad times on this forum and to others in person, i.e. conference attendees.

Josh wants me to moderate this this thread of AMT's for $1,000/mo. I wouldn't do it for $10,000 USD/mo. I honestly don't believe he would paid me, or any other, for said service regardless of the amount.

I'm 54 years old, thus been around the block a few times. I've had the pleasure of meeting a slew of characters in the construction trade and, moreover, on the poker tables. Being a winning poker player, and knowing full well that poker is NOT a card game play with people, BUT a people game play with cards, I knew exactly what hands Josh holds and plays, and would not even have to look at my hole cards.

Last night, Josh came to the table holding pocket rockets, whereupon I had rags. But, after the flop, turn and river, Josh couldn't play his best hand any longer, and I walked away with the pot, albeit it was heavily raked.

With that, let me share with you two books I've read more than once each: http://www.amazon.com/Beware-Naked-Man-Offers-Shirt/dp/0449911845 and http://www.amazon.com/Sharks-Without-Being-Eaten-Alive/dp/006074281X, both by the same author, of whom who choosed to compete in the envelop business, the first to advertise his product line on...wait for it... the top of trucks, oppose to on the traditional sides.

When I was getting ready to leave, I made a comment about a pineapple. Josh wasn't aware of the reference, thus had to bring him up to speed as to what I was eluding to.

Josh said that Ning Lu, that eBayer selling three miners, does not have possession of the miners, but was allowed to snap the pics to claim such on said listing.

I have a heck of lot more to share, but now under a time constraint.

More to come. I promise.

~Bruno Kucinskas
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

According to AMT they are coming up with a document for getting the disassembled miner similar to an Antminer S2 I imagine. I have reached out and asked for any details and provided some feedback. They might reply on this. This is not some unreasonable request or hate filled tirade with threats. I was nice about it. So let's see if there is a response.

Honestly if they are willing to provide the miner without the PSU right off the bat, I'm ok with that so long as I get it later or get comped some other way that compensates for that. I would just buy one and use the delivered one as a spare.

I know its popular to be on the haters bandwagon. In fact some of the anger is a bit deserved. I get it. I'm kinda middle of the road here on all this. I want the miners I ordered and they potentially provided a reasonable avenue to getting it a bit faster for everyone. Getting one disassembled (but in a state where I can power it up at the office prior to leaving) is I think a fair compromise. Additionally maybe tossing in some added incentive (value add) to have people go that route as it would go a long way to building some trust and potential return business for some. There are people here who are inconsolable and rightly so can't fault anyone for that. But honestly AMT has made it clear they wont respond to any of that here. Just give them the confirmation numbers of the complaints you filed via email and let them review it. If they still don't reply well you already pretty much told them what you are doing next.

This helps EVERYONE get what they want. They obviously need that number for whatever reason. And those spouting lawyer this lawyer that...that is tantamount to basically holding up a banner in a poker game claiming you have a winning hand (like having 47+ tells in a poker game). You going legal, keep the details to yourself. I'm surprised the lawyer hasn't told you that. You already made your formal requests. Spamming it in a forum is not going to help. Just stating actual facts here. Not flaming or trolling anyone or taking any sides. For quite a few people this is a legal fight now and what you say and do from this point on can impact your case. Just some reasonable advice.

There are avenues to reasonable resolutions to each of our different dilemmas. I'm working on mine provided I get a response back from AMT. I think my response has been reasonable and hopefully I get the same in turn. I gave some feedback on what I thought of the hardware and how it could be improved for gen2.
@AMT you already know my email and order number (1493) I'm not looking to jump ahead on the line just get some of the info I requested. I've also offered to go down and help on weekends for miner building to help some of the people here get their stuff faster.

Hopefully this gets some reply one way or the other.

How is it that a trash talking poster that never even ordered a miner from AMT, somehow receives a miner ahead of everyone else?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

Yet another lie, as AMT said he purchased the miner.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

That's the agreement Josh offered to in essence honor the bounty. In fact, he said that even if some other person brought me in, they, too, wouldn't have received the bounty. It wasn't something written in stone, and just a way to hopefully meet me face-to-face.

The post I need to pen will take a while, thus apologizing, once again, for not providing more details now.

Will you get your miners? I'm leaning heavily to a yes answer. Will it be next week? Only if he ramps up production.

Did I lie big-time to Josh to give me that demo-miner in their office in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty once I realized that he wasn't going to pay out within the first 5 minutes of our conversation? Yes. Let me repeat that - YES!

Josh was concerned that I would have the mods of this forum reinstate my deleted posts. I'm here to state that that will not be the case.

Josh was convinced, and probably still is that I mine. I do not, and have stated such a myriad times on this forum and to others in person, i.e. conference attendees.

Josh wants me to moderate this this thread of AMT's for $1,000/mo. I wouldn't do it for $10,000 USD/mo. I honestly don't believe he would paid me, or any other, for said service regardless of the amount.

I'm 54 years old, thus been around the block a few times. I've had the pleasure of meeting a slew of characters in the construction trade and, moreover, on the poker tables. Being a winning poker player, and knowing full well that poker is NOT a card game play with people, BUT a people game play with cards, I knew exactly what hands Josh holds and plays, and would not even have to look at my hole cards.

Last night, Josh came to the table holding pocket rockets, whereupon I had rags. But, after the flop, turn and river, Josh couldn't play his best hand any longer, and I walked away with the pot, albeit it was heavily raked.

With that, let me share with you two books I've read more than once each: http://www.amazon.com/Beware-Naked-Man-Offers-Shirt/dp/0449911845 and http://www.amazon.com/Sharks-Without-Being-Eaten-Alive/dp/006074281X, both by the same author, of whom who choosed to compete in the envelop business, the first to advertise his product line on...wait for it... the top of trucks, oppose to on the traditional sides.

When I was getting ready to leave, I made a comment about a pineapple. Josh wasn't aware of the reference, thus had to bring him up to speed as to what I was eluding to.

Josh said that Ning Lu, that eBayer selling three miners, does not have possession of the miners, but was allowed to snap the pics to claim such on said listing.

More to come. I promise.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Well,  looks like you played that hand pretty well.   Makes all of us look like losers in the poker table.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:17:10 PM

You mean to tell me he had no order number? They just gave him a one of our miners?

Yup... like I said,  better poker player than all of us combined.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

ROFL, the bounty wasn't written in stone, just on the internet. Guess what, that was a contract agreed to by both parties. Anyone that trusts these fucking liars deserves what they get. If you aren't immediately filing complaints and lawsuits, you will never get anything back. What a giant scam. Bruno, you didn't even bother to see the manufacturing facility, how can you possibly know what they can or can't make. I'm not some dumb little greedy kid either, with dreams of hitting a jackpot ordering miners. I'm a businessman, have been for a very long time. I can't imagine dealing with a company like this.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:27:57 PM

Alright where do we start...  Airflow.. Boards...Backplane.. Cage.. 

Hows about, find a time machine and go back about three or four months and begin telling the truth.

Since I don't believe you are actual capable of anything in the previous sentence, I think the real question here is where does it end?

He just needed to see it was real.

What specs are you looking for, list them and we'll answer.

How about the 300-600W power consumption you initially promised?

That was a typo?  

The real wattage is 900-1300W depending on which of the 3 modes you're running in. (Low power - Nominal -High power)

16000:780000:2000  - low
16000:820000:4000  - nominal
16000:950000:4000  - semi turbo

Typo my ass. this was debated ad nauseum at the beginning of this thread until finally, on Feb 13th You posted this without any other notification to your existing customers that the spec's could not be met.

AMT just "updated" their wattage on the site  to "900W -1200W." Can you believe it! What if they come in "below" expectations, how cool would that be!?

Seriously guys, have a field day with it. Smiley We're still selling the most economic chip on the market.

And the dancing cat was just cute and excited don't you think. Today was a good day guys, lets make the best of it and get excited for next weeks miners.

Lead time on the 1.2Th's is still end of march. Orders that get in soon will still ship by March 31st, just a heads up we'll take down that offer on Friday.

Everyone who bought a 1.2th/s machine from your website before that date was sold a product based on spec's that cannot be met. That would have been a good time to contact those customers and negotiate either an upgrade to compensate for the misinformation or refund their money.

based on your above stated spec's everyone who ordered a 1.2th/s miner will be receiving a 6 board machine to meet your stated 1.2th/s nominal +/- 10% as nominal speed is 1.1th/s which falls within the stated tolerance.
If on the other hand you only plan on sending 6 board machines to compensate for late deliveries then you are still using deceptive advertising on your website as a 5 board machine will not run 1.2th/s nominal. in fact your website still has deceptive information offering 1.2th/s nominal @900 to 1200 watts when as you stated it is actually 1.1th/s nominal +/- @900 to 1300 watts. you know this information so why not update your website so you can actualy deliver the products people think they are buying?

Clients in the first few batches that ordered the 1.2 will be compensated in  for the late delivery, and will be highly rewarded in the future regarding all AMT products.

How exactly will the clients from the 1rst few batches going to be compensated. I very much need to know this to help decide which coarse to take. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect an upgrade to 2.4 th/s for those with an advertized delivery date prior to the middle of February as the energy consumption has doubled to tripled as well as the mining difficulty for all who ordered before that date.

No actually you need to mine for 6 months before being upgraded, please read the MPP carefully. And maybe we can try and help you out here.

AMT knows that the SHA-256 coin mining space is somewhat volatile and coin miners can be somewhat concerned with hardware purchases these days. That’s why we guarantee enough hashing power to meet ROI and then some, when mining SHA-256 coin. If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free. We want our clientele to succeed and prosper together with.

Miner protection is automatically applied to all purchases from AMT and is valid from the date 09/26/2013. Although in the future, we may add this as an additional paid option during the purchase process. Purchases prior to this update are covered under the Miner protection plan automatically.
How it works:

AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners.
Example:

If you purchase an AMT Steadfast 80ghs and the network hash rate increases to the point where your mining cannot meet ROI from the suggested shipment date for a six month time period, while mining SHA-256 coin, we will ship you a AMT 220ghs absolutely free.
It’s that simple.

Although, there maybe some clientele who would like to mine other SHA-256 coin because other SHA-256 coins are actually more profitable than Bitcoin in the moment. Those clients can opt to receive their miner as planned. If the networks increases to the point where the buyer cannot meet ROI, we will allow the buyer to decide if he/she would like to participate in the AMT miner protection program prior to their miner being shipped. When the buyer’s miner is ready to be shipped, we will give that buyer the option of shipping the original miner which they purchased, or to upgrade to the next AMT miner which will allow them to meet ROI and more. Although, the buyer will have to wait until that unit/model/miner is available for shipment of course. We will contact each buyer either by telephone or email with this option at the time of shipment.

If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable. Therefore, no matter what happens, our clientele will be left a ROI either way. Plain and simple. We want our clientele to know that AMT cares about it’s clientele and AMT is a brand that consumers can rely on and trust.

ROI is defined as “a return on investment”.

Your MPP clearly states that we will be sent an E-mail prior to the miner shipping to be given the option to upgrade if it wont be able to produce a profit within 6 mo. of the advertized ship date. my orders clearly meet the criteria laid out in your MPP. An upgrade to 2.4th/s machines is not unreasonable, again based on double to triple the advertized energy consumption and double to triple the network difficulty since the time I was supposed to receive my equipment. As I stated in my E-mail that has not been responded to the only 2 acceptable solutions at this point is to upgrade my 3 miners to 2.4th/s or refund my money. orders #676 and 716

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

Not to rub salt into anyone's wounds but did you know that right now over at CEX.io you can buy 1THs of cloudmining for just a smidge over $5000 or 10BTC?  And you would be hashing immediately.

Crazy how the tides have turned!  This doesn't bode well for anyone still waiting on a hardware preorder.   Undecided
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

1th at 5000 will never pay off, even with no power cost.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

More to come. I promise.

~Bruno Kucinskas

So, if I'm reading this right: Josh basically paid you off with a miner to retract your posts and say they are legit in a video, that he shot himself.

Wow, this sounds just like his other business ventures where he manipulates FAKE feedback (via social media and reviews).

The 20 BTC bounty was a lie that you drove across country for, but what was offered was the miner instead. Man, Josh can't even bribe someone without slipping a lie or two in there.

I agree with RICKJAMES, you didn't even see their assembly plant or hardware: and you think they will fulfill these orders. What the fuck? Based on what, a conversation with Josh?

All we have learned from this is that Josh is a compulsive liar and manipulator. Good luck to everyone waiting in the wings for their miner. I wouldn't trust this guy with a loaf of bread.

P.S - Think of this. Josh is crying about how they (AMT) are losing $$$ on these miners, yet he's offers one up (FOR FREE) to a poster here to remove slander and be positive. Wrap your head around THAT bullshit!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

More to come. I promise.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Thank you for clearing things up. Hats off sir and well played!

athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:55:12 PM

yep, all these 1T miners hitting the market everywhere making the difficulty shoot up, not to mention bitcoin is now in the 400's range.  We got nothing but stories about miners being given away....

Yes and all these miners and less people putting money into it is making the BTC go down in value more and more each day. It will go back up again for sure but soon there will be more miners than dollars being put into "the machine" and the value will be back down to $100 in no time flat.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:58:13 PM

Sir: it is not speculative. Using a bitcoin calculator and putting in the 1.2Th/s hash rate, 1500W it gives you a definitive number of at least $1800 of mining income lost. It would be speculative if I was trying to figure out lost income for April. The clock keeps ticking.  There is nothing up to the imagination, I ordered a 1.2T miner, I was promised it would ship by Feb. I lost income. Those are all facts.

Sorry, but that's not the case. Because the difficulty would have been different if you (and the others who did not but would have)received the miner(s). Every other argument you've made is valid in court. That one a first day law student would shoot down. Successfully.
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:58:57 PM

Sir: it is not speculative. Using a bitcoin calculator and putting in the 1.2Th/s hash rate, 1500W it gives you a definitive number of at least $1800 of mining income lost. It would be speculative if I was trying to figure out lost income for April. The clock keeps ticking.  There is nothing up to the imagination, I ordered a 1.2T miner, I was promised it would ship by Feb. I lost income. Those are all facts.

Sorry, but that's not the case. Because the difficulty would have been different if you (and the others who did not but would have)received the miner(s). Every other argument you've made is valid in court. That one a first day law student would shoot down. Successfully.

100% correct.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:03:58 PM

More to come. I promise.

~Bruno Kucinskas

I'm glad I reserved judgement till the facts surfaced. the whole thing smelled of goats ass from the beginning. thanks Phin for driving across the country to try to get the info for the community but I think most of us already knew AMT is incapable of telling the truth. Drive safe and looking forward to getting the real story.

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

More to come. I promise.

~Bruno Kucinskas

I'm glad I reserved judgement till the facts surfaced. the whole thing smelled of goats ass from the beginning. thanks Phin for driving across the country to try to get the info for the community but I think most of us already knew AMT is incapable of telling the truth. Drive safe and looking forward to getting the real story.
+1

I originally thought "What the fuck! Bruno sold out!" but I guess if he had to lie his ass off to walk away from that meeting WITH ANYTHING (Josh had lied about the Bounty) - then so be it.

The video seemed setup, Bruno wasn't very convincing. Like someone had a gun pointed at him while he spoke, but I guess it turns out that he was just lying his ass off to appease Josh who was shooting the video.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:20:39 PM

100% correct.

Cheesy I cheated. My wife is a lawyer. I asked her.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: