Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2555

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:05:38 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 04:24:35 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

ive been following the AMT diaries and really wanted to get one (tried 3 times) but I think I will have to look at Antminer or even at scrypt/asics.
Definitely avoid anything with the CoinCraft A1 chip in it as it is the root of these problems. Coupled with non-communication from the manufacturers both of the chip and systems based on it.... Insane. Now once the huge backlog - including compensation systems that BitMine.ch has promised their direct customers - is caught up and folks get kinks worked out of packaging, could be good but right no - nope.

Yes, ONLY on-hand and shipping today like Antminers. The Motha' that gave birth to 'pre-order' should have eaten it instead of the afterbirth.

I get mine through Amazon, free fed-ex, credit card and vendor protection, import-fees already done. Well worth the extra bit vs wire-xfrs to the factory. So far Jones Gear there has the best deals.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:13:39 AM

This is the kind of shit you post AMT.

*links removed to save space*

Why you think that any of that makes you look valid shocks me, and it certainly doesn't give anyone the impression that you can fill thousands of orders. Not to mention, you have CONSTANTLY lied about every date, time, schedule that you have EVER presented.

Wait I think we have some more, hold on.
just had a thought a live webcam so we can see the worker bees!!! ;-D unlimited pictures that way.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:14:13 AM

I'm guaranteeing 4 weeks from the date of purchase or a full refund.

Don't forget this gem. You don't have very many posts, it took all of ten minutes to look at every picture and lie you have ever posted that you didn't delete.

That was regarding the 80's, 128's - small miners, and we kept that promise, give or a take a few days due to the holidays.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2555

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:15:04 AM

We have had several of those already.

As a general statement to this wonderful thread of helpful customers - it takes time to make a decent a product that wont break, it also takes money to do that. This industry does not allow for either, again we're working as fast as possible and are almost to the point where we'd like this to be over with already.

Where did that list of questions go?
If ya mean about system design my 1st would about thermals on the boards. Specifically regarding how close are the filter caps to the normally rather hot chokes feeding each ASIC? Got a manufacturer pn-on the caps or at least a temp rating? Aside from what I read in the A1 dev thread (not-production boards much less in a rack) anyone done any thermal probing?

BFL's literally Flaming Jalapeno's, Singles and their PSU's come to mind...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:21:42 AM

You want a list of questions?

How many people do you have assembling miners?
Do you have parts for all the miners that have been ordered?
If not, are you buying parts piecemeal as you get more funds from new orders?
How many miners ARE YOU BUILDING every day?
Are you shipping miners in order of order numbers?
What order number have you shipped up to?

Do you see how answering some simple questions like that could provide your customers with actual information that would quell much of the anger?

Also, since you have lied numerous times about some of these questions, like when you said you were shipping orders in February, some pictures of the inventory of parts and the shipments of miners would help. You say you have enough cases for the next 500 orders? Mining PCBs? Take a picture of them, in bulk, from far enough away to show the total quantity.  You say you are shipping miners every day? Take a picture of a stack of outgoing boxes.

Simple!

The ones in bold I think are most relevant here.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:24:53 AM

No, they are all important questions. Skipping some leads to more misinformation. From the answers we can extrapolate somewhat accurate shipping dates. Since I suspect the answers to most of those are zero or no, the shipping dates will be quite far in the future.
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:25:12 AM

AMT-
I have a couple questions about a possible change to my order. (No cancellation) please respond!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:30:42 AM

You want a list of questions?

How many people do you have assembling miners?
Do you have parts for all the miners that have been ordered?
If not, are you buying parts piecemeal as you get more funds from new orders?
How many miners ARE YOU BUILDING every day?
Are you shipping miners in order of order numbers?
What order number have you shipped up to?

Do you see how answering some simple questions like that could provide your customers with actual information that would quell much of the anger?

Also, since you have lied numerous times about some of these questions, like when you said you were shipping orders in February, some pictures of the inventory of parts and the shipments of miners would help. You say you have enough cases for the next 500 orders? Mining PCBs? Take a picture of them, in bulk, from far enough away to show the total quantity.  You say you are shipping miners every day? Take a picture of a stack of outgoing boxes.

Simple!

We'll respond to this one but after that we're going on the offense rick.

We assemble in two locations - one with 6 assembly people 9-3:30. The other with 3-6 people depending on the day and everyones schedule.
We have purchased parts for all orders up until March 18th, no we're not going to go ask the CM's if we can go in their parts cages to take pics of our components, that's just weird. And you'll end up saying - those could be parts for anything.

Best day so far was about 22 miners built and shipped in one day. But half of those were cage only miners for a few of our farming clients. So full miners the best day was around 15 units built and shipped. Please account for the heatsink station - individual board testing station, 5 in a cage testing station - before it actually goes to a case assembly. We have 8 tests board on heatasinks must go through from the time we receive them from of AOI and manual inspection before they actually placed in a cage.

Yes in some cases we're shipping miners in order, but sometimes if a client comes and assists to build other clients miners, we appreciate that kind of effort and will let him take his/her miner at this point.

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

Tomorrow well go take pictures of boxes on pallets if it makes you happy. But you'll still break it and down and find something wrong with it im sure.

We'll even get the fedex freight guy to do an interview but then you'll just counter that with some excuse. but all the things even writing this response takes away time from support and other vital things. but we're going to start playing offense soon, so its cool.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:31:03 AM

AMT has been posting a fair bit of info. And they said 12 days roughly now. Considering bitmine has been late also, this might be part of it too, but AMT might want to confirm that as well. They cant exactly talk about every aspect of their business either, there are trade secrets to be kept for any business. That said SOME transparency in operation is possible. But again there is alot of anger right now that needs to be handled first. Getting miners in peoples hands I think is something they are working at. I never really saw any complaints about their 80-128Ghs orders which appear to be in peoples hands. They had the hardware.

So for the 1.2Ths ones It would make logical sense that this would also be related to the bitmine issues as well as well as some of the other supply issues they are having? AMT can you confirm that? This is what I am piecing together from the various things that I have been reading. PSU shortage certainly can screw things up. Case supply shortage can as well.

This is all just speculation on my part of course. AMT can confirm that or it could be something else altogether. But at least if we know it might be for (some) more understandable. I am sticking around to get my miners. I figure Ive waited longer for BFL and likely will see this before I will see their hardware at this point. I put my order in just over a month ago with AMT so I am not hurting too badly in that sense. I do feel for those who have been waiting alot longer and were promised sooner. But it is unfortunately how preorders work sadly. BFL I ordered in mid November and each month its a new thing about why they haven't shipped. AMT at least seems to have some out in the wild now. That's a hell of alot better than none at this point. My position isn't popular but it's the truth at this point.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:33:52 AM

Going on the offense? You have been doing that the entire thread. Bring it.

How have you possibly shipped orders up to the 1200s, when there are people posting here every day with orders lower than that asking where the hell the miners are? Or did you mean to say, you have shipped a few orders IN the 1200s, to people who have filed enough complaints to warrant action from you.

Don't try to assume my answers, or that I'll doubt everything you say when you provide proof of what I asked. You're a little shithead, and you have no room to act like a victim here.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:35:46 AM

A client which sympathizes with our situation on this thread made some high def photos of his 1.2Th, we thank for his help.

NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:36:07 AM

As a general statement to this wonderful thread of helpful customer - it takes time to make a decent a product that wont break, it also takes money to do that. This industry does not allow for either, again we're working as fast as possible and are almost to the point where we'd like this to be over with already.

Where did that list of questions go?

We heard this from BFL before. The same horse shit such as "it takes time to make a decent a product" or "we're working as fast as possible"...

LoL

Alright,

We'll just start posting the fedex tracking numbers here and the personal information of each client its going to. Does that work?

Please don't post my details here, just send me an email update, I choose what to post here, thanks.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:36:35 AM

Going on the offense? You have been doing that the entire thread. Bring it.

How have you possibly shipped orders up to the 1200s, when there are people posting here every day with orders lower than that asking where the hell the miners are? Or did you mean to say, you have shipped a few orders IN the 1200s, to people who have filed enough complaints to warrant action from you.

Don't try to assume my answers, or that I'll doubt everything you say when you provide proof of what I asked. You're a little shithead, and you have no room to act like a victim here.

Whats your order number Rick?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:37:05 AM

AMT has been posting a fair bit of info. And they said 12 days roughly now. Considering bitmine has been late also, this might be part of it too, but AMT might want to confirm that as well. They cant exactly talk about every aspect of their business either, there are trade secrets to be kept for any business. That said SOME transparency in operation is possible. But again there is alot of anger right now that needs to be handled first. Getting miners in peoples hands I think is something they are working at. I never really saw any complaints about their 80-128Ghs orders which appear to be in peoples hands. They had the hardware.

So for the 1.2Ths ones It would make logical sense that this would also be related to the bitmine issues as well as well as some of the other supply issues they are having? AMT can you confirm that? This is what I am piecing together from the various things that I have been reading. PSU shortage certainly can screw things up. Case supply shortage can as well.

This is all just speculation on my part of course. AMT can confirm that or it could be something else altogether. But at least if we know it might be for (some) more understandable. I am sticking around to get my miners. I figure Ive waited longer for BFL and likely will see this before I will see their hardware at this point. I put my order in just over a month ago with AMT so I am not hurting too badly in that sense. I do feel for those who have been waiting alot longer and were promised sooner. But it is unfortunately how preorders work sadly. BFL I ordered in mid November and each month its a new thing about why they haven't shipped. AMT at least seems to have some out in the wild now. That's a hell of alot better than none at this point. My position isn't popular but it's the truth at this point.

Just stop sucking up, apparently if you want your miner, you have to go down there. Otherwise they stopped offering discounts for positive reinforcement months ago.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:37:16 AM

A client which sympathizes with our situation on this thread made some high def photos of his 1.2Th, we thank for his help.

mahoosiva bahemoth of a miner! and real

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:38:13 AM

I've said multiple times, I have not and would never order from you. If I had, you would know about it, and I'd be one of those people that you either provided a miner to out of order, or a refund.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:39:12 AM

Just stop sucking up, apparently if you want your miner, you have to go down there. Otherwise they stopped offering discounts for positive reinforcement months ago.

Rick, what's your order number?
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:41:13 AM

I've said multiple times, I have not and would never order from you. If I had, you would know about it, and I'd be one of those people that you either provided a miner to out of order, or a refund.

Oh so you're not a client? If you didn't order from us, that means that you're not a customer, is that right?

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:41:26 AM

Did you mean going on the offensive like you did with Clenell? Post my information publicly and try to denounce me, threaten me in emails and messages, tell me that I'm not going to get a miner because I've been bad?

Sorry, tough luck for you.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:45:14 AM

For everyone who doesn't know, the courts DO care. You can get a TRO against these guys, prevent them from using YOUR bitcoin until they go to court. I bet you would get results real quickly on that refund...

http://www.deanslyons.com/PDFs/2014-03-27-Temporary-Restraining-Order.pdf

That's hashfast, getting in a lot of trouble for failing to ship on time.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: