Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

Rik: You're grasping at straws. Read back, you'll see they threw Clennel under the bus for inquiring about his order.

I'll give it another week before you come to your senses and stop defending AMT at every turn.

Now I get it, everyone in this business is going to freak out about a shifting time tables because profitability is directly linked to when you start operations. But you've seen many companies at this point who are not getting things out on time. We are at stage where we are prefunding the tech with our pre orders. Because that is what they are pre-orders. We made conscious decisions to send money to a company who did not even have the materials in hand to create the product we were purchasing.  

So I'm not going to blow up for no reason when I don't have the machine in my hand the second I want it. I'm not going to blow up when my miner is inevitably delayed by forces beyond the control of the company that I pre-ordered the product from. I don't care for the dishonesty and poor customer service I've seen them give others. But I'm not going to start calling them names and accusing their family members and starting conspiracy theories because none of that helps the situation. If that is defending them at every turn then we have a different definition of defending.

First off no "conscious" decision was made to give money to folks who did not have material in hand. At no time last November did AMT inform me they were waiting on chips. They told me delivery would be first week of January - done. They reassured me miners were shipping currently and everything was under control.

Secondly do you even understand the meaning of the word "inevitable"? I hear you making sense at times but then you make some really retarded comments. Nothing here was "inevitable". All AMT had to do was be up front with some simple facts and not make unrealistic promises. They have only made matters worse with their abysmal customer service or lack there of.

inevitable: as is certain to happen; unavoidably. Because there was a delay in getting the chips from the manufacturer it was "certain to happen" that miners were going to be delayed, and if they are starting from the beginning of the list then my miner would also be "unavoidably" late. They likely gave information that was based on information from their distribution partner. Thier distribution partner got information from the manufacturer. The manufacturer was unable to meet their time frame  (which mind you, has nothing to do with bitmine or amt).

you act as if a delay in the chips was inevitable. This is definitely not the case. NOTHING was inevitable so stop making excuses for AMT. You could try to make the argument the chips arriving are out of their control and you would be correct. However, that means you don't promise people delivery dates the week of chips arriving. Secondly, you don't make delivery promises on chips arriving you dont even have fucking boards for!

As far as doing some research i spoke with AMT at length and they assured me everything was just peachy. Again, stop trying to make excuses for AMT. I don't know what your angle is here but trust me it's not going to get you your miner faster.

I don't act like the delay of chips is inevitable, but I do realize the effect of not getting the materials on time and how that will greatly change the best laid plans. Would it have been smart to build a buffer into their and then delivered early if everything went swimmingly? Of course it would have. When you are shopping for a miner one of the number one things you are going to be looking for is when it ships and the companies know that. So they advertise the earliest possible date that they think that can ship based on getting their materials. If they had built in one or two months of buffertime and advertised with those as the shipping dates would you have even looked at ordering from them? Because that's not just an AMT practice

And why is it you assume I have an angle? It's not like AMT is the only company who has taken pre-orders and did not hit their delivery dates.

Nothing I can do will change what happens with AMT so why would I think I'd get my miner any faster? And hell aren't you making the accusation that they won't ship at all because they are scammers? Shouldn't you have said I don't know what your angle is here but you won't be getting a miner anyway?

I'm not making excuses for amt, stop making excuses for not more thoroughly looking into if they had the chips when you ordered. I asked and was told they'd be in any day, low and behold I put my order in on january 31st and on 2/1 they had received the chips. Still didn't know that as they didn't post the pictures until the end of february for some reason.

If they said they had the chips and were shipping 1.2 th miners then they lied to you, but the burden of proof is going to be on you that they lied over the phone to entice you to make an order. If you are seeking legal action anyway.

then don't try to make the claim late delivery is inevitable when ordering miners. maybe your English is fucked up and that's not what you "meant" to say - i dont know.

No, they are not the only company delivering late but they are the only company you are making excuses for. Secondly, I am glad you admit said "excuses" will not curry you any favor. Thirdly, I have never said they will "never" deliver. What i have said is they are pathological liars and terrible people to work with. lastly, you seem very convinced i did no research despite having told you i have been lied to repeatedly by AMT. This again confirms what I have been saying... I do not know what your angle is making excuses for AMT's actions and behavior.

I have sent all of my email correspondences to biomech. im sure he will attest to the amount of lies i have been told and the lies they have stated about me on this thread. Keep on making excuses for AMT though. See where it gets you.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:07:08 PM

another possible scenario is this:

They're waiting for Bitmain to deliver their 1TH S2 rigs, and re-branding those as AMT machines.  LOL.  wouldnt surprise me at all.

If they don't want to go to jail then maybe that is what they should do.  Alternatively,  refund their customers money!

Jail  Grin
Bfl and all of their employes are there waiting  for amt company Grin
But who knows it is USA with superior justice....

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:28:21 PM

Bitmine.ch has several posts yesterday.

Anyway, the interesting one is this:  http://bitmine.ch/?p=5329

Appears they need a 1300 W power supply to drive their 1 THs system.

How big a power supply do you think AMT needs of a 1.2 THs system?

Bitmine also is upgrading their board.... they say it will take 2-3 weeks to deliver.  :-(

This is a plain and simple disaster!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:34:26 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 07:45:37 PM by loshia

Bitmine.ch has several posts yesterday.

Anyway, the interesting one is this:  http://bitmine.ch/?p=5329

Appears they need a 1300 W power supply to drive their 1 THs system.

Bitmine also is upgrading their board.... they say it will take 2-3 weeks to deliver.  :-(

This is a plain and simple disaster!

No it is not.
This was the one of the biggest lies of amt Grin
It is a well known  fact from a long time ago. No mater how loud  I've shouted it was silently ignored
By amt and by you their customers
And Amt owned me 10 btc at the end Grin
So you can check my fuse posts if you want I was not joking it will be a pain in the ass to run the miner your US house for sure
But what should you bother you is if you are gona to receive your unit in near feature
As I see things they will wait just before first law claim and start to ship something or refund you
While you do nothing to pressure them except  Threatening you will have nothing
Time for real action has come. As soon as you realize that better for you.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:51:07 PM

if you do the math it gets real interesting.    consider a lowball number of orders, say 1000, of the lowest end coincraft based rigs, the 500GH rig, at $4000 each.   That's $4million worth of money they took in.   actual number is probably in the $8-10million range.

nicely executed scam.  send out a few low end models, so as to prove legitimacy, and not dig too deep into their pockets, and really get the orders for the expensive rigs rolling in.  

how many actual confirmed delivered rigs according to these boards?  3-5?  so spend $10k of the pre-order revenues to perpetuate the lies, and to sucker in $4-10million, maybe more?  brilliant!!!

once again, this is only a conspiracy theory, on which i have no facts, other than a handful of delivered 80-120GH rigs, no deliveries of epensive rigs(500GH and up), and no verified place of business(they claim they are there, yet nobody has actually stood face to face with them at their office).

if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.......  you may have yourselves a duck.   

i really hope for your guys' sake, i am wrong.  i hate seeing people get scammed out of their hard earned cash.  but, if you read the very first post in this topic, it is labeled Caveat Emptor. 

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:53:15 PM

Rik: You're grasping at straws. Read back, you'll see they threw Clennel under the bus for inquiring about his order.

I'll give it another week before you come to your senses and stop defending AMT at every turn.

Now I get it, everyone in this business is going to freak out about a shifting time tables because profitability is directly linked to when you start operations. But you've seen many companies at this point who are not getting things out on time. We are at stage where we are prefunding the tech with our pre orders. Because that is what they are pre-orders. We made conscious decisions to send money to a company who did not even have the materials in hand to create the product we were purchasing.  

So I'm not going to blow up for no reason when I don't have the machine in my hand the second I want it. I'm not going to blow up when my miner is inevitably delayed by forces beyond the control of the company that I pre-ordered the product from. I don't care for the dishonesty and poor customer service I've seen them give others. But I'm not going to start calling them names and accusing their family members and starting conspiracy theories because none of that helps the situation. If that is defending them at every turn then we have a different definition of defending.

First off no "conscious" decision was made to give money to folks who did not have material in hand. At no time last November did AMT inform me they were waiting on chips. They told me delivery would be first week of January - done. They reassured me miners were shipping currently and everything was under control.

Secondly do you even understand the meaning of the word "inevitable"? I hear you making sense at times but then you make some really retarded comments. Nothing here was "inevitable". All AMT had to do was be up front with some simple facts and not make unrealistic promises. They have only made matters worse with their abysmal customer service or lack there of.

inevitable: as is certain to happen; unavoidably. Because there was a delay in getting the chips from the manufacturer it was "certain to happen" that miners were going to be delayed, and if they are starting from the beginning of the list then my miner would also be "unavoidably" late. They likely gave information that was based on information from their distribution partner. Thier distribution partner got information from the manufacturer. The manufacturer was unable to meet their time frame  (which mind you, has nothing to do with bitmine or amt).

you act as if a delay in the chips was inevitable. This is definitely not the case. NOTHING was inevitable so stop making excuses for AMT. You could try to make the argument the chips arriving are out of their control and you would be correct. However, that means you don't promise people delivery dates the week of chips arriving. Secondly, you don't make delivery promises on chips arriving you dont even have fucking boards for!

As far as doing some research i spoke with AMT at length and they assured me everything was just peachy. Again, stop trying to make excuses for AMT. I don't know what your angle is here but trust me it's not going to get you your miner faster.

I don't act like the delay of chips is inevitable, but I do realize the effect of not getting the materials on time and how that will greatly change the best laid plans. Would it have been smart to build a buffer into their and then delivered early if everything went swimmingly? Of course it would have. When you are shopping for a miner one of the number one things you are going to be looking for is when it ships and the companies know that. So they advertise the earliest possible date that they think that can ship based on getting their materials. If they had built in one or two months of buffertime and advertised with those as the shipping dates would you have even looked at ordering from them? Because that's not just an AMT practice

And why is it you assume I have an angle? It's not like AMT is the only company who has taken pre-orders and did not hit their delivery dates.

Nothing I can do will change what happens with AMT so why would I think I'd get my miner any faster? And hell aren't you making the accusation that they won't ship at all because they are scammers? Shouldn't you have said I don't know what your angle is here but you won't be getting a miner anyway?

I'm not making excuses for amt, stop making excuses for not more thoroughly looking into if they had the chips when you ordered. I asked and was told they'd be in any day, low and behold I put my order in on january 31st and on 2/1 they had received the chips. Still didn't know that as they didn't post the pictures until the end of february for some reason.

If they said they had the chips and were shipping 1.2 th miners then they lied to you, but the burden of proof is going to be on you that they lied over the phone to entice you to make an order. If you are seeking legal action anyway.

then don't try to make the claim late delivery is inevitable when ordering miners. maybe your English is fucked up and that's not what you "meant" to say - i dont know.

No, they are not the only company delivering late but they are the only company you are making excuses for. Secondly, I am glad you admit said "excuses" will not curry you any favor. Thirdly, I have never said they will "never" deliver. What i have said is they are pathological liars and terrible people to work with. lastly, you seem very convinced i did no research despite having told you i have been lied to repeatedly by AMT. This again confirms what I have been saying... I do not know what your angle is making excuses for AMT's actions and behavior.

I have sent all of my email correspondences to biomech. im sure he will attest to the amount of lies i have been told and the lies they have stated about me on this thread. Keep on making excuses for AMT though. See where it gets you.

If you look just a couple words over from when I first said inevitably you will find the words "MY miner" I didn't claim all miners. I was talking about the miner that I would be receiving so perhaps it's your reading comprehension that could use a little work.

I did expressly say that I didn't think that you did your research that is correct. What you may not have noticed was that I also said that if they did tell you that they were shipping 1.2 Th miners they were lying. Which obviously is in agreement with you. I just said it will be on you to provide the proof that you were lead to believe those were the miners they were shipping. Which can be hard with phone calls as they cease to exist once you've disconnected. Unless you were recording the conversation obviously.

If you did not call them scammers I apologize I thought that I had seen you use that word, or the word scam multiple time when referring to AMT. Usually that's a word used for companies who are going to take your money and run without delivering the product. 

I've seen them lie about you on the thread and I don't doubt their lies. I'm not sure why you think I'm defending AMT's actions. Because I present an argument that isn't exactly in lock step with yours doesn't mean I'm batting for team AMT.

Maybe tomorrow morning, you have a cup of sanka instead of espresso. You'll be much more calm and probably more reasonable.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:01:12 PM

if you do the math it gets real interesting.    consider a lowball number of orders, say 1000, of the lowest end coincraft based rigs, the 500GH rig, at $4000 each.   That's $4million worth of money they took in.   actual number is probably in the $8-10million range.

nicely executed scam.  send out a few low end models, so as to prove legitimacy, and not dig too deep into their pockets, and really get the orders for the expensive rigs rolling in.  

how many actual confirmed delivered rigs according to these boards?  3-5?  so spend $10k of the pre-order revenues to perpetuate the lies, and to sucker in $4-10million, maybe more?  brilliant!!!

once again, this is only a conspiracy theory, on which i have no facts, other than a handful of delivered 80-120GH rigs, no deliveries of epensive rigs(500GH and up), and no verified place of business(they claim they are there, yet nobody has actually stood face to face with them at their office).

if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.......  you may have yourselves a duck.   

i really hope for your guys' sake, i am wrong.  i hate seeing people get scammed out of their hard earned cash.  but, if you read the very first post in this topic, it is labeled Caveat Emptor. 

One problem with the theory that the were setting up the scam from day one is this.

They could continue to propagate the scam by delivering at least one 1.2 THs unit to a customer.

Unfortunately,  not a single one was delivered.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:01:31 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 08:12:02 PM by clenell

i just spoke with Josh Zipkin on the phone. I found his personal cell phone number. We had a nice chat on the phone and he is not happy with me (to say the least how i got his personal cell phone #). I told him to issue me a refund and we will call it a day. No regrets.

Josh are you reading this? Did you get my text?

You have 24hrs. to send me a tracking number.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:14:35 PM

One problem with the theory that the were setting up the scam from day one is this.

They could continue to propagate the scam by delivering at least one 1.2 THs unit to a customer.

Unfortunately,  not a single one was delivered.

scam theory still in play.  hit the target number for income.  vanish.  why stick around, and risk getting caught?  why spend $5000-6000 out of their own pocket, to maybe bring in another few thousand, since their rep is so bad at this point, it will take more than 1 1.2TH rig to get people to fork over the cash.

a great scam artist is not too greedy.   greed is always what gets them caught. 
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:17:53 PM

Didn't they promise you 600 watts when you ordered it?

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:47:16 PM

i just spoke with Josh Zipkin on the phone. I found his personal cell phone number. We had a nice chat on the phone and he is not happy with me (to say the least how i got his personal cell phone #). I told him to issue me a refund and we will call it a day. No regrets.

Josh are you reading this? Did you get my text?

You have 24hrs. to send me a tracking number.

I do like that you got his cell number and called him. But now t will only ever go to voice mail, but he'll get back to you with in 24 hours.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:59:34 PM

a working cell phone, even with a US number, doesn't necessarily mean he's in the US.  phones do work in foreign lands, just cost a lot more to take the call.

AMT.... prove all the theories wrong.  i dare ya.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:11:19 PM

Here is the thing. There are those that have a right to be angry. But be very careful. While I have Craig on ignore (mostly because he comes off as a huge asshole with anyone that disagrees with him I can see why AMT would not do business with him) I have seen some of his replies quoted. Fact is if you are calling someones personal cell without their permission (or them having given it to you) then you can be nailed for harassment. Considering the amount of information Craig has already posted on Amazon with negative reviews, and various other things in this forum they will nail him to the wall in retaliation whatever the state of their business might be. And if it turns out that they are shipping a product (as there is more evidence in that with the 80GHS and other miners they actually have shipped) then they have a HUGE leg to stand on.

Just sayin harassment of that nature usually draws the attention of the FBI if a business decides they want to pursue that. Especially if it happened across state lines. Otherwise it will be a police raid. But hey take it however you want. If you don't care, then that's on you. Personally I don't think harassment and libel are worth the jailtime (or record) and fines. If you FEEL so strongly they are a scam you need to be able to prove it and so far no one has been able to PROVE anything other than that these people actually exist and are a company. Least nothing substantial that a court would consider as actual proof. They have been shipping products, have laid out terms for preorders. They can show they are not the only ones in the industry in the same boat because of manufacturing and supply. The only thing that anyone here has is conjecture and circumstantial evidence. Not sure what the deal is that you still haven't gotten a refund. But while you get that refund back, its gonna bite you in the ass in a huge way. Honestly sometimes you gotta learn to pick your battles.

In regard that they have a product, I do believe they have something and will be shipping at some point. The question in my mind isn't if but when. But that's just me. Hopefully some people get some of their devices soon and start posting pics, reviews whatever to prove it. I figure for the sake of this thread and others I will do the same. I originally had intended on not but I will post some pics if I get mine early (doubtful as I am pretty much at the ass end of the queue). But in the event it happens, figure contribute. At that point the haters got nothing. Then they truly look like trolls.

If I and others lose my investment over this, because the haters were correct? well they get their ego's stroked and get nothing for it besides the self satisfaction that they were right. Nothing gained nothing lost on their end. Some of the guys here are batshit insane with the stuff they are saying. Some are luckily out of the legal reach of the US court system, but those who aren't? If they deliver you are well and truly fucked. Just sayin. I know if I were Josh I would be coming at you with all barrels once my personal safety gets compromised (because some nutcase customer got my personal cell and called me on it). But its also batshit stuff like that, that might drive them out of the industry altogether as it might not be worth the hassle. Fact is also the silence could be the calm before the shitstorm (for those who have been blatantly libeling them. Fact is they have a HUGE leg to stand on in that front.  Lawyers might have told them stay quiet for their own protection hence the reason why to interact directly with customers. Well It will be interesting to see where this goes once the dust settles. I'm somewhat patient and can understand the manufacturing delays (if that's the case) is not entirely on them. But it would be nice to have some disclosure on it. I have said all this stuff before but it fell on deaf ears. Well not deaf. Just troll ears. I guess in that regard I am trolling the trollers who don't want to hear the truth. Truth isn't what you want it to be, its what is. Oh well.

All said tho if they did communicate a bit better or made some effort to provide general shipping and or engineering updates its likley this stuff would not happen (or happen alot less).

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:23:00 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:50:04 PM by sirminesalot

Here is the thing. There are those that have a right to be angry. But be very careful. While I have Craig on ignore (mostly because he comes off as a huge asshole with anyone that disagrees with him I can see why AMT would not do business with him) I have seen some of his replies quoted. Fact is if you are calling someones personal cell without their permission (or them having given it to you) then you can be nailed for harassment. Considering the amount of information Craig has already posted on Amazon with negative reviews, and various other things in this forum they will nail him to the wall in retaliation whatever the state of their business might be. And if it turns out that they are shipping a product (as there is more evidence in that with the 80GHS and other miners they actually have shipped) then they have a HUGE leg to stand on.

Just sayin harassment of that nature usually draws the attention of the FBI if a business decides they want to pursue that. Especially if it happened across state lines. Otherwise it will be a police raid. But hey take it however you want. If you don't care, then that's on you. Personally I don't think harassment and libel are worth the jailtime (or record) and fines. If you FEEL so strongly they are a scam you need to be able to prove it and so far no one has been able to PROVE anything other than that these people actually exist and are a company. Least nothing substantial that a court would consider as actual proof. They have been shipping products, have laid out terms for preorders. They can show they are not the only ones in the industry in the same boat because of manufacturing and supply. The only thing that anyone here has is conjecture and circumstantial evidence. Not sure what the deal is that you still haven't gotten a refund. But while you get that refund back, its gonna bite you in the ass in a huge way. Honestly sometimes you gotta learn to pick your battles.

In regard that they have a product, I do believe they have something and will be shipping at some point. The question in my mind isn't if but when. But that's just me. Hopefully some people get some of their devices soon and start posting pics, reviews whatever to prove it. I figure for the sake of this thread and others I will do the same. I originally had intended on not but I will post some pics if I get mine early (doubtful as I am pretty much at the ass end of the queue). But in the event it happens, figure contribute. At that point the haters got nothing. Then they truly look like trolls.

If I and others lose my investment over this, because the haters were correct? well they get their ego's stroked and get nothing for it besides the self satisfaction that they were right. Nothing gained nothing lost on their end. Some of the guys here are batshit insane with the stuff they are saying. Some are luckily out of the legal reach of the US court system, but those who aren't? If they deliver you are well and truly fucked. Just sayin. I know if I were Josh I would be coming at you with all barrels once my personal safety gets compromised (because some nutcase customer got my personal cell and called me on it). But its also batshit stuff like that, that might drive them out of the industry altogether as it might not be worth the hassle. Fact is also the silence could be the calm before the shitstorm (for those who have been blatantly libeling them. Fact is they have a HUGE leg to stand on in that front.  Lawyers might have told them stay quiet for their own protection hence the reason why to interact directly with customers. Well It will be interesting to see where this goes once the dust settles. I'm somewhat patient and can understand the manufacturing delays (if that's the case) is not entirely on them. But it would be nice to have some disclosure on it. I have said all this stuff before but it fell on deaf ears. Well not deaf. Just troll ears. I guess in that regard I am trolling the trollers who don't want to hear the truth. Truth isn't what you want it to be, its what is. Oh well.

All said tho if they did communicate a bit better or made some effort to provide general shipping and or engineering updates its likley this stuff would not happen (or happen alot less).

You can add me to IGNORE as well.

You're a retarded shill, if there ever was one.  You have nothing to show for anything, except 'high hopes & good feelings' that this will work out.

I agree with what is said above about this being a perpetrated scam. Think about what was said above.

If they had 1000 orders for $6,000 miners. That equates to $6,000,000 (6 milion). For the $10,000 worth of bitfury miners they resold to gain trust early on, they would of made QUITE a bit back afterwards. On top of this, all of the orders were paid for via WIRE TRANSFER and BTC.

I don't know about you guys, but this is an enticing offer for anyone that wanted to get in on the scam (CEO: Josh Zipkin, Jim Brown, Alyssa Trusten).

Think about it. If they were TRULY legit, wouldn't they give a shit about their companies reputation? At this point they are just cutting and running with the money, knowing "AMT" will go down as a burning ship.

Yes, just a theory.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:24:07 PM

The Bitmine.ch coincraft A1 miners are real:

It is a 800 GHs unit with a 1000 watt power supply according to the owner.

AMT will need 6 boards and possibly a 1600 watt power supply to hit their 1.2 THs target.

At least there is proof in the wild that a Coincraft A1 exists.

The only question now is how long will it take for AMT to deliver.

I recall there is a note somewhere in Bitmine.ch site that says they can delivery anything that is less  than 800 GHs.   Anything more will be delayed until they get the Rev 3.0 boards 2-3 weeks from now.

Honestly,  I think AMT is in a bad situation right now, unable to deliver a 1.2 Ths system.   Maybe they should offer their customers two 600 GHs systems in compensation?  Something is better than nothing!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

the funny thing is, I read almost the exact same statement back in December and january.  not form you, but a couple of others.

what has proven to be delivered?  a handful of technobit 80GH rigs, that were sloppily pieced together.  That's it!  period.  end of story. 

Has anyone met any of the AMT crew face to face?  ever been inside of their office?   i didnt think so.  i have never heard of a legitimate company, where they have MILLIONS of dollars of customer money, and nobody has ever actually met them.  Yes, they seemed nice enough on the phone, and i did get a 80GH rig. 

They could easily set the record straight, if they were legit and cared to do so.  The lack of effort makes one lean towards them not being as legit as they would want you to believe.  I could care less whether they are or arent at this point, since i no longer have a stake in them.  Morbid curiosity for me at this point.

Those FACTS are hard to ignore.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

the funny thing is, I read almost the exact same statement back in December and january.  not form you, but a couple of others.

what has proven to be delivered?  a handful of technobit 80GH rigs, that were sloppily pieced together.  That's it!  period.  end of story. 

Has anyone met any of the AMT crew face to face?  ever been inside of their office?   i didnt think so.  i have never heard of a legitimate company, where they have MILLIONS of dollars of customer money, and nobody has ever actually met them.  Yes, they seemed nice enough on the phone, and i did get a 80GH rig. 

They could easily set the record straight, if they were legit and cared to do so.  The lack of effort makes one lean towards them not being as legit as they would want you to believe.  I could care less whether they are or arent at this point, since i no longer have a stake in them.  Morbid curiosity for me at this point.

Those FACTS are hard to ignore.

If they could deliver technobit rigs then they surely could deliver some Bitmine boards.

The problem is that the Bitmine boards have issues (that's why Bitmine create a new revision) and the Bitmine boards need more power than they may have expected.  Something like 1600w power supply.  This is also validated by Bitmine in their inability to deliver anything more than a 800 GHs system.

So, at this time it appears that even if AMT has all those rev.2 Bitmine based boards,   they can't ship anything better than 800 GHs.

Well may I suggest,  can they ship two 600 GHs (3 cards each) ?

AMT if you are listening, is that something that you can do?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:24:13 PM

shipping twice the hardware to make quoted spec is a losing battle.  they've got to man up and do something.  the silent treatment isn't making them any friends.

at this point, i bet there are customers who are technically inclined and would be happy to just get the cards and controllers, then assemble their own rig with their own power.  less than optimal, but it's better than nothing.  if i had my money out there, i'd be open to that option.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:56:13 PM

shipping twice the hardware to make quoted spec is a losing battle.  they've got to man up and do something.  the silent treatment isn't making them any friends.

at this point, i bet there are customers who are technically inclined and would be happy to just get the cards and controllers, then assemble their own rig with their own power.  less than optimal, but it's better than nothing.  if i had my money out there, i'd be open to that option.

Reality check,  nobody is going to make any new orders for AMT miners until they show proof of delivery of one coincraft miner.

So if they ship two miners because it is expedient to do... then they should do so!

In fact,  if they went the Bitmain route,  they could ship two miners and ask the customer to supply the power supplies!

Anything is better than nothing!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:01:53 PM

Reality check,  nobody is going to make any new orders for AMT miners until they show proof of delivery of one coincraft miner.

So if they ship two miners because it is expedient to do... then they should do so!

In fact,  if they went the Bitmain route,  they could ship two miners and ask the customer to supply the power supplies!

Anything is better than nothing!

exactly! I don't think anybody in their right mind would place a new order with AMT, if they've done any kind of research before making said purchase.  Can't help those that just buy blindly, without doing any due diligence.

i was happy to supply my own power to my antminer s1.  it got here the same week i ordered it, it was fairly priced, and i knew what to expect.   I cant wait until i get enough coin saved up to buy more.  It's the way business should be done, regardless of product being sold.  Just because bitcoin is new, and all of that, doesnt give these assholes license to hold the customer's money for months on end and keep them in the dark about their orders.

Speaking of buying more......  i guess the antminer s2 sold out the first and 2nd batches.  People are climbing over each other to do business with a reputable company, with a reputation of on-time delivery and a solid product.  This is what leads me to wonder so deeply about AMT.  they've completely trashed their reputation, and dont really seem to care about it.   It's like they made(scammed) enough money and are done with it, or something.   There are tons of people wanting to spend money on a good product that's delivered as expected, so why not try to continue to tap that market? 

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: