Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
mushimushi

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
http://cryptomoms.com/what-are-bounties-and-how-do-you-find-them.html
Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers. If you complete the job, then you will receive a reward in coin form.
So, what we are familiar with is the bounty being used for ICOs but bounty in a way just means a job or task with rewards.
So they can actually use the the same term here even though the connotation of the term for most crypto user is its application to ICOs. I'm curious if there is any other term that can be used in place of the word bounty.
Bounty in layman's term is simply reward or money paid as reward. In this industry, the money would be converted into crypto currency so the crypto paid as a reward.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:24 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:32:41 AM by OlympusMons

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics)
bounties are not the issue on this by the way.
the topic is outside of that word.

Just new to this industry but I believe they used the term in the WhitePaper in relation to smart contracts as means of paying respective participants of the said transaction in case the transaction has been completed.
The word bounty sounds different and quite inappropriate since it would mean that those involved in the transaction are going to be bounty hunters but that is not supposed to be what it is.
Yes, that is correct, they should have not used the word bounty here because the transactions involved might be considered "outside of that word" as mentioned above.
The context of the word bounty in this industry are payments made to the bounty hunters who joined the bounty campaign of a certain ICO project and the payments made are in the form of token or coin of the said projects.
What term should they use then? Reading back the quote, it sounds like they are monetizing the recruitment industry since they used the word bounty and also they are monetizing on the applicant referrals since when someone is hired, the peer who referred will get "bounty tokens"
Maybe that is one of the problem of this project coz they did not discuss the payment and token related terms for using this project. I mean if you would be presenting this project you must focus first on the price, payment, and costing of the project, if it was free it is great but if it has a payment it may be the same as other but have more feature than others. need to elaborate the costing and payment terms TrustLogics Team. Still good project though.
http://cryptomoms.com/what-are-bounties-and-how-do-you-find-them.html
Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers. If you complete the job, then you will receive a reward in coin form.
So they can actually use the the same term here even though the connotation of the term for most crypto user is its application to ICOs. I'm curious if there is any other term that can be used in place of the word bounty.
Bounty in layman's term is simply reward or money paid as reward. In this industry, the money would be converted into crypto currency so the crypto paid as a reward.
So, what we are familiar with is the bounty being used for ICOs but bounty in a way just means a job or task with rewards. I believe it is the most appropriate term to be used in this case right now and I can't think of any other term that could apply in this transaction. Using the same term for me won't really cause confusion.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Is TrustLogics Project will be communicating on every countries government??, Like here in the Philippines we have DOLE (Department Of Labor and Employment) wherein they have also android and IOS apps and reminders that there was a job hiring available. Is TrustLogics will partnered on governmental terms to be legalized and accepted as Job Hiring website in that specific country.

They don’t need to communicate with the government trustlogic is build by the people for the people this is decentralized Trustlogic only needs to communicate with the recruiters around the world. This is legal internet is freedom right?
It is true that it is decentralized job related pattern then how we or even I will assure that it will not break the law and rules of the country's government. You are right that it is for recruiting people around the world to have a job then why it is not communicating the government??, is their any recruitment legalization coz even BTC can ban by the government because it is not legalized by the law of country's government.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

"TrustLogics, which began operations in 2017, aims to solve the inefficiencies in the global recruitment process by leveraging the potential of blockchain technology to ensure identity protection and trusted information. Users can not only choose to verify their professional data on the TrustLogics platform, but also share it across the internet to serve as a universally accepted, digitally secure and Trusted portfolio."
- BitcoinPRBuzz

Project, Platform or Portfolio??
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

4.2.3 Token Type?
Considering benefits like interoperability with decentralized applications on Ethereum and other compliant tokens, we choose to develop TrustLogicsTM Tokens using ERC20 standards.
- TrustLogics WhitePaper

With TrustLogics wanting to bring to the crypto community an easy way to interact with the platform and make crypto payments a breeze, they have chosen to utilize the ERC20 Token Standards making it useful for the Ethereum blockchain.

trustlogic will be using a token based on ERC-20 powered by Ethereum.
the teal will be using TLT symbol for their token.
this will be use for the reward system and some payment.
Additional knowledge from TrustLogics Token:
1.Symbol - TLT
2.Platform - Etherium
3.Price - 1TLT = 0.08 USD
4.Supply - 427,224,610
5.Rating - 4.5
- CryptoRadar Review
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

"TrustLogics, which began operations in 2017, aims to solve the inefficiencies in the global recruitment process by leveraging the potential of blockchain technology to ensure identity protection and trusted information. Users can not only choose to verify their professional data on the TrustLogics platform, but also share it across the internet to serve as a universally accepted, digitally secure and Trusted portfolio."
- BitcoinPRBuzz

All of the above, lol. trustLogics is a project for every applicant and employer who had a hard time finding job and finder people to work on for their company. Platform because it is ERC20 and using blockchain to protect both applicant and company profile. And lastly, Portfolio because all data and certificates are stored in one place that can be shown privately or publicly. For me it is Project, Platform and Portfolio at the same time.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

Trust Logics is not all about the recruiter to jobseeker this is also an investment, invest your cryptocurrency or your token.
 correct me if i am wrong, cause i have a few doubt in my mind, I caught my attention when i read this in their white paper.

"You acknowledge and agree that there are risks associated with purchasing, holding, using and
disposing of TrustLogicsTM Utility Token in connection with the services, stores and the
TrustLogicsTM project itself, as disclosed and explained in this document and in the Terms and
Conditions of Token Sale Agreement"

I must say quite interesting, but
I think we need more research about this project before you go on this business/investment.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

- BitcoinPRBuzz

they began last 2017 but will start their platform connected through blockchain December 2018.

their PROJECT is to launch their PLATFORM in BLOCKCHAIN this year!

Project = doing ICO for the better company htey have.
PLATFORM = The website and the project going on.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

If in case one hacker or one of the officers resigned and got some security related works assign when he/she is one the TrustLogics Project, is there any chance of data theft and how TrustLogics team will do the first??. Is there any chance of data selling and other illegal matters that would be done if someone enter the system??. I trust your project but I just want to know what was your first move to do when you encounter this kind of problem.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

If in case one hacker or one of the officers resigned and got some security related works assign when he/she is one the TrustLogics Project, is there any chance of data theft and how TrustLogics team will do the first??. Is there any chance of data selling and other illegal matters that would be done if someone enter the system??. I trust your project but I just want to know what was your first move to do when you encounter this kind of problem.
I do not have any question on security on TrustLogics security and privacy pattern because they used blockchains like Hyperledger and Etherium. But as concern future user of this project how thus team will do to eliminate the case of this problem. Nice question to knew for more info and concern.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

In this white paper
"ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified
of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated
TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an
ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter.
TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews"

We understand your symphaty and wishes to help other people. but what a sence of background checking
its all about business and your money they all want is to trust them, this is not a charity practicality is the issue.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

Before investing or jumping to any ICO you should finish reading whitepaper until the end.

this is their TERM and CONDITION!!

PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE VERY CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION
YOU SHOULD TAKE IN RELATION TO THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LEGAL,
COMMERCIAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS AS APPLICABLE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Token sale company discussed in this White-paper is not responsible for
any direct or consequential losses or damages that may arise directly or indirectly from: (1) Reliance
on any information contained in the White-paper and all associated materials, including this
document; (2) Any omission or inaccuracy errors that may be present in the information relayed; (3)
Any action resulting from such information.
This White-paper is a summary of the TrustLogicsTM current business model, technology, and an
introduction to TrustLogicsTM token sale for development of TrustLogicsTM blockchain features and
targets. TrustLogicsTM will conduct its token sale to raise funds from TrustLogicsTM current and future
users for development and commercialization of the products and services described in this Whitepaper.
Information contained in this White-paper is of descriptive nature and not binding. This White-paper
includes market and industry information and forecasts that have been obtained from internal or
publicly available surveys, reports and publications. Such sources are believed to be reliable, but
12. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Page27
TrustLogicsTM provides no assurance or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such
information and forecasts.
The TrustLogicsTM Utility token sale involves and relates to the development and use of bleedingedge
and experimental technologies that may not turn out as expected or be brought to completion
as specified in this White-paper. Regulatory measures, investigations or actions may impact
TrustLogicsTM products and services and limit or prevent them from being developed or implemented.
The TrustLogicsTM business model may change due to new regulatory and compliance requirements
from any applicable laws in any jurisdiction.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

every people have their own skills,
on this trustlogic, people are all welcome to showcase their skills and talent.
they have the credential to show.
even they are PWD they can work, they can't have the credentials and certificates if they didnt prove it! they have the capability to do it that is why they got it.
this opportunity is for all of the people of every country in this world.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
In my country, unemployment rate was 5.5% in the newest rate. It was dropped by 0.2% compared to the statistics of the year 2017. I cannot imagine how many people in my country is living without a job. For sure, millions of my countrymen is starving for their daily needs. Unfortunately, the government can't do anything just to solve that problem.

See this statistics: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=unemployment+rate+in+the+philippines&oq=unemployment+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10480j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Indeed, that's why many people everywhere are forced to do unnecessary actions especially illegal things like theft, robbed, even killing just to survive life and i believe these people are not born this way, due to the poverty and unemployment they facing... Trust logics will need to focus more on this situation to help stop this problem...

I agree with you all guys, that is a biggest problem in our country and the other part of this is the regularization many company here in our country is cost cutting cause they avoiding benefits, they do a 6 months contract only,
then after that you find another job even the employees is deserving in their position, I am personally experiencing with this contractualization.
Hope this Trust Logics help us to solve this kind of problem.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:03 AM

Trust Logics is not all about the recruiter to jobseeker this is also an investment, invest your cryptocurrency or your token.
 correct me if i am wrong, cause i have a few doubt in my mind, I caught my attention when i read this in their white paper.

"You acknowledge and agree that there are risks associated with purchasing, holding, using and
disposing of TrustLogicsTM Utility Token in connection with the services, stores and the
TrustLogicsTM project itself, as disclosed and explained in this document and in the Terms and
Conditions of Token Sale Agreement"

I must say quite interesting, but
I think we need more research about this project before you go on this business/investment.

Cryptocurrency is known to be very volatile when it comes to prices, this is a just a proper disclaimer as the prices of trustlogic token can not be determine yet and is perceive to be volatile in the future.  Prices may depend on the utility use of the token to this project and depending on the result of trustlogic project if it would become successful or not.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
In my country, unemployment rate was 5.5% in the newest rate. It was dropped by 0.2% compared to the statistics of the year 2017. I cannot imagine how many people in my country is living without a job. For sure, millions of my countrymen is starving for their daily needs. Unfortunately, the government can't do anything just to solve that problem.

See this statistics: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=unemployment+rate+in+the+philippines&oq=unemployment+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10480j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Indeed, that's why many people everywhere are forced to do unnecessary actions especially illegal things like theft, robbed, even killing just to survive life and i believe these people are not born this way, due to the poverty and unemployment they facing... Trust logics will need to focus more on this situation to help stop this problem...

I agree with you all guys, that is a biggest problem in our country and the other part of this is the regularization many company here in our country is cost cutting cause they avoiding benefits, they do a 6 months contract only,
then after that you find another job even the employees is deserving in their position, I am personally experiencing with this contractualization.

Perhaps, not all country is the same as you think, because there are nations accepting more applicants for the available skills they offered

where as long as you can still able to work you can continue as long as you can. However with Trust logics, since it is open to all type of

people all around the world we are happy that we have this opportunity for us to have a job where it connected to blockchain technology

system.

Contractualization is not favorable to employees, but i believe  that if in employee will give out an excellent performance of service , no managers or boss can refuse to accept a contractual employee to a regular employee.  A good employee is an asset to a company, and they would keep them if they know that the person can contribute to the success of a company.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

Perhaps, not all country is the same as you think, because there are nations accepting more applicants for the available skills they offered

where as long as you can still able to work you can continue as long as you can. However with Trust logics, since it is open to all type of

people all around the world we are happy that we have this opportunity for us to have a job where it connected to blockchain technology

system.

Contractualization is not favorable to employees, but i believe  that if in employee will give out an excellent performance of service , no managers or boss can refuse to accept a contractual employee to a regular employee.  A good employee is an asset to a company, and they would keep them if they know that the person can contribute to the success of a company.
That is true, that no one wants an employee to just sit in the office. Every Recruiter needs a person who can work hard for their respective organisation and give his/her 100% efforts. TrustLgics is doing the same thing for every recruiter where a organisation can easily get an employee with his/her fully background details/experience/skills/qualification etc.
We suggest you join our Telegram Group also for regular updates and news.
Here it is - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

system.
We advise you to read this to understand what actually TrustLogics is doing, TrustLogics is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private
blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record
transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally but also be complaint with user privacy rules.
For more info you can read our White Paper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

system.
We advise you to read this to understand what actually TrustLogics is doing, TrustLogics is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private
blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record
transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally but also be complaint with user privacy rules.
For more info you can read our White Paper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you trustLogic for making it possible for more job applicant be available in the market, employment problems are proliferating in different parts of the world and millions of qualified job applicant need you help and your service to be able to reach out to different employers in all countries where their good service is needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: