Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Thanks for your interest in our project,

Here are some of our differentiating factors

Trustlogics main aim is to provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, Through our validators, Reputation Building System and by using blockchain, we are aiming to build a platform where we have most trusted information.

We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker.We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one.

We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.  

Our Peer-Peer hiring model will help many companies to reduce the cost and time of hiring.

Trust users built on Trustlogics platform can be shared with other platforms and users.

Well I get the point. To sum up its all about trustworthiness of the information provided by the prospective applicant right? This is by verifying the information we provide.

I do have an Idea on the hiring process particularly in my country. You go for an exam, initial interview, sometimes another exam, 2nd interview, then the final interview. And with all that hustle and bustle of the hiring process it does not guarantee you'll get the job even when your on the final interview. I see trustlogics platform is relevant to Professionals, ISPs and the Companies who wants to hire us. Please do note relevant information is important but actual performance or productivity of the employee is still the basis for his/her regularization, continuity and promotion.

In our country, employers can have access to your record to verify past employments, any issues with your previous employers, tardiness and other behaviors recorded on file are also being viewed. I think at this point, information provided to trustlogics platform is limited to what we will give you and traditional screening of prospective employees is still a must. I.D.'s, Deplomas and other credentials can also be faked. This is a real challenge for trustlogics platform to support your claim on reducing the cost and time of hiring for companies.
Absolutely i well agree with your, opinion mention in above,,  although trust logistic for job seeker will be easy to find the job according to their professional background ,but how to secure the true identification of applicant? since it based to online transaction and  some hacker will be there,?( ask of mind) despite I believe of this trustlogistic platform to help more unemployement people to find the right job based on her knowledge skills attainment and educational background..hopefully this project will be success because I must excited to part of this to promote your project.

Since Trustlogic is the one who will be gathering verified data's, it will be their job to protect those data at all times. If hackers will be able to get access to those information, they can actually use them to conduct more crimes like identity theft. They can have access to your credit card accounts, email address, contact numbers, verified information available with Trustlogic platform. As such I do encourage people to only put work related information.

As for what the title of this thread "TrustLogics: Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data", I just feel secure when I am seeing Blockchain technology on the scene. There is also an assurance that this platform can be trusted and all our professional data are secured. Most of the hackers who hack intends to get the personal data of the customers/clients to be able to sell it to a third party like for example a credit card company who will contact you to offer their products and services which is really surprising and annoying to those private persons involve. That is why data privacy law was strongly implemented nowadays.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

Will freelance job be available with TrustLogic? Will there also be smart contracts in Trustlogic platform? Do we need to upload our resume to Trustlogic as well? Do you have pre-made format for resiume also? Good luck to Trustlogic.

all of the things you said are with the company.
one of the basic is resume! this will have your information.
personally, skills, strength and capability.
TRUST need it for them to scan and to know what to ask for the supporting documents.

I tried registering with Trustlogic platform and it seems that all information or details required can be filled up. From your Educational Background, work experiences, skills, and all similar information found in a resume. Since all information needed are there I was wondering if a resume is really still needed.

As for my personal opinion, I think a resume is not needed anymore. Since all of the information needed was already on the platform, they can easily convert it to a PDF file of they need to print it for special cases. Everything now can be done on the net, this is really an indication that we are in a Digital Era. I even signed documents using my digital pen to some of my transactions so there's no issue with the signature. We are also converting hardcopy files to digital files that can be stored in our database for proper filing and top-of-the-line speed of retrieval.
I also believe it will be like what u said. And besides resumes can also be in their profile. Like if we apply for a job online isnt it that we also upload a photo and submit our resumes online? With TrustLogics i believe in just one click everything a company would want to see and know about their applicants will be found in the person’s profile in Trustlogic.

In this century many new technology comes out, so how can you say trustlogics different for others and what are the benefits or assurance given you to your applicants.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

I have some questions that come into my mind. How they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is true and correct?
In addition to providing personal information, work history, education, qualifications, and skills, how can you say the fact that all the information they are giving is accurate?

How can you handle in this matter?
An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
government regulations and is authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
Educational background, Criminal records, Drug and Health records, and Previous employment.
Thank you for answering the question of angela07 that answer give us idea of how will be done, but what if the applicant using trust logics and he/her is applying to abroad or outside the country how will you verify and check their certificate since you are not here? Can i ask if do you have a third party company or validator on many different countries to validate the requirements and records personally?
Well, I think they did not start it over if they are not prepared, and for sure they already have that because there is a conflict if they start without sources in different countries, and I am pretty sure that those countries who have their sources is those who are listed on their site when you submit your application form.

Good question, I have thought of this too and wondered a bit but I soon realized that they would obviously have those capabilities since they are aiming for a big time concept's success. It wouldn't make sense for them to have this kind of drawback. But that's just my opinion though.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then, because it’s too hard to find job now and that is a good decision that before you resign make sure you already have a job waiting on you.

I can’t see anything wrong with that because in the time now we have to be practical some other country like japan they have two or three job at a time as long as you can handle your time.
Trust logics give jobseeker an opportunity to have job and help people become successful in life.
If you really are intending to leave your company and find a new jib, start looking already and indicate in your credentials and work history that you are still there. If possible, write a cover letter with the information. Potential employers relate to that and usually still hire people who intends to resign from a job.
This will not only help professionals and ISPs get more visibility and attract potential hirers but also make an
 employer’s decision-making process smoother.
And for more information please visit our website - https://trustlogics.io/
And for instant help or answer please join our Telegram Channel - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

I beg to disagree but unemployment doesn't only depend on finding a job but how the economy works. Our problem with unemployment is due to DOMINO effect on how we handle things on recruiting people that are really qualified for the job. If we hire the more effective people, the company will surely succeed, more income means more benefits and more benefits means more productivity and more productivity means company stability and more jobs will be offered when the company expands.
Yes I agree that's depend on the economy of the country will determine the unemployment facing by their people and it's continue to rise, resulting on a sad situations that many will forced to leave their families and home to work abroad without thinking what possible consequences they have to overcome...
You are right. It totaly depend on economy of the country. TrustLogics  Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data is our Aim.
you can get opportunity from every where around you, Because our intention is target to entire Universe.
And for information join our Telegram Channel - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Trustlogic is a beautiful project that should be followed by people, who want to find jobs that are suitable for their profession and their ability especially in their personal data. With trustlogic you will surely be safe with your identity whether personal data or professional information.
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Maybe that's why trust logics hired a third party company that will verify applicants and their certification if there's any, and also its up to the company if they would hire applicants and i guess they have training or ojt for the applicant need to pass to know that they're capable and fit for the job... Without doing training and other things needed to pass by the applicant will result to a job mismatch...
The main task of Trustlogics is to provide real employee to the employers on the basis of their resume, and to resolve the issue of identification which company face after hiring a candidate. Truslogics have their validators which validates the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish, further trustlogics will not provide any training.
For more please check this- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.

That's right, perhaps only few of the applicants are able to comply all the needed requirements in times of applying their applications. But

since that trustlogics is here I think their idea will be helpful to all job seekers anyway.

That's right since the Trustlogic are already developed the job seekers will not having too much difficulties in meeting the requirements on rush.
The trust logic is very helpful to the applicants
Unemployment is not really solved easily since that involves the ability of the economy to create and provide more jobs and for the unemployed people to actually be encouraged to work. It would help in terms of those who are looking into employment but it may not really lessen unemployment.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.

That's right, perhaps only few of the applicants are able to comply all the needed requirements in times of applying their applications. But

since that trustlogics is here I think their idea will be helpful to all job seekers anyway.

That's right since the Trustlogic are already developed the job seekers will not having too much difficulties in meeting the requirements on rush.
Unemployment is not really solved easily since that involves the ability of the economy to create and provide more jobs and for the unemployed people to actually be encouraged to work. It would help in terms of those who are looking into employment but it may not really lessen unemployment.
The actual platform helps employers the most since verification of job applicants' qualifications fall under the employers hand. The target jobseekers market of the platform would be those who are currently employed but wants to find a new employer and fresh graduates as well as those looking for internship positions only. What it possibly could reduce significantly would be underemployment in case many employers sign up with the system and many job openings would be available.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.
Correct, and in addition to that they can also gave a jobseekers an opportunity to have an idea about blockchain technology that others don’t know about it, especially the first graduate. TrustLogics will give them a high degree in terms of finding a new job that suited in Teri skills.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

The actual platform helps employers the most since verification of job applicants' qualifications fall under the employers hand. The target jobseekers market of the platform would be those who are currently employed but wants to find a new employer and fresh graduates as well as those looking for internship positions only. What it possibly could reduce significantly would be underemployment in case many employers sign up with the system and many job openings would be available.
To ease this burden, TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step
further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for
workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the
platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
For More Please visit here - https://trustlogics.io/
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

SIMPLE, NO RUSH, secured and proper processing.
If you dont want to have KYC or your documents to be screen by trustlogic and its partner.
just simply dont apply to their website.
There are freedom and people can choose on anything they want.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!
Yes absolutely, we all need only your support to make this project successful. And apart from this,
There are no reputation monitoring portals available to maintain a record of background verifications, reviews or feedback for such service providers. There are no technology platforms which allow users to hold, maintain, and share such information in the long run. This is precisely where TrustLogics is believed to be a game
changer.
And for Instant help or discussion join us on our Official Telegram Group - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

SIMPLE, NO RUSH, secured and proper processing.
If you dont want to have KYC or your documents to be screen by trustlogic and its partner.
just simply dont apply to their website.
There are freedom and people can choose on anything they want.
We will appreciate if anyone joins our platform, as it is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills. Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Correct, and in addition to that they can also gave a jobseekers an opportunity to have an idea about blockchain technology that others don’t know about it, especially the first graduate. TrustLogics will give them a high degree in terms of finding a new job that suited in Teri skills.
TrustLogics  Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data is our Aim. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. Truslogics have thier validators which validates the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.

Everyone can join in the bounty campaign in the truat logics' project platform. Just ho to their website for more information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: