Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Well for me good idea about what you are saying so it's no wonder that arizn's time will come to be popular this time especially as I have a crowdfunding system in the history of the project that it does, so it's more powerful 2 million dollars so it will be a success now.
A lot of projects that are struggling in reaching the soft cap. Though every team exerts effort in order for them to success, we can see how does a particular project ranges from another one. Arizn has a good start up, we can see how does this project goes on. They are currently sold 4M usd during PRE-ICO, if their sales will continouosly move up, there is a tendency for them to reach the hard cap out of the time.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Ahhh so arizn will provide funds to every failed project that connected to cryptocurrency, its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, is it right?
What's the reason why many ICO project got failed, why they have to bring such projects that lack of strategy... If they already failed in thier debut, its not impossible that they still failed again...
There are contributing factors for failure of ICO projects. Based on what I understood in their WP,lack of transparency, fund mismanagement and unaccountability are some problems with CFPs that is why buyer's confidence in crowdfunding industry are lost. But with Arizn's platform, they help in giving solutions to those problems and help founders and backers achieve their success with their platform.
This is very nice. A project helping projects to be successful is a very good thing to do. ARIZN really have these characteristics which make it unique and do have high potential in terms of crowdfunding and helping people to invest even if they have little investment on their own.
this is a really amazing project.and i like how this is going well.but how about the disadvantages of crowdfunding?
its not necessarily be an easier process to go through compared to the more traditional ways of raising finance not all projects that apply to crowdfunding platforms get onto them
well,actually there's so many disadvantages that crowdfunding has.but lets look on the bright side when there is disadvantages there's also advantages,like ideas that may not appeal to conventional investors can often get financed more easily and your investors can often become your most loyal customers through the financing process.

All of the disadvantages that has a crowdfunding platform has, arizn got the unique one. Ops, not just unique in terms of technological advancement but totally different from project up to the team.

What their currently sold for private sale and pre-ICO will become their strong evidence to prove that they are not scam at the same time, it will add up also an appeal for the future investors to look how good they are.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

I read some information from this project.
ARZIN wants to have a development in Initial Crown offering not just for their project but for the future of other ICO.
If this will happen, Their token will also be allow to be used on their supported ICO?
Most of the top coins are supported by their project and also if their exchange is live soon and ready to trade. I hope
they can add more developers to support their project. I'm also wanted to expand their project overseas so it will
be recognize by other countries.

it is good idea, if this platform with the exchange and also listing the token who have promoted and supports with this platform it is great.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Andycalum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Arizn Crowdfunding is really good concept, when you invest just 'keep on keeping on'.
Above all else, keep trying and keep working.
If your first pitch doesn't yield results, try again.
Focus on the positive aspects of your pitch and learn from the negatives.
I agree. Crowdfunding is not really easy. But if one has a good project(be it a product, service or idea), Arizn crowdfunding can be the CFP one can try on.Their strength comes from their edge of being involved and have in socio-economic projects over the years and with strong ties to communities. Being in crowdfunding, supporters are needed. And yes, keep trying and keep working, focusing on the positive aspects of your project, people will eventually see the great purpose of your project and support from them can be received. 
Khayem

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Ahhh so arizn will provide funds to every failed project that connected to cryptocurrency, its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, is it right?
What's the reason why many ICO project got failed, why they have to bring such projects that lack of strategy... If they already failed in thier debut, its not impossible that they still failed again...
There are contributing factors for failure of ICO projects. Based on what I understood in their WP,lack of transparency, fund mismanagement and unaccountability are some problems with CFPs that is why buyer's confidence in crowdfunding industry are lost. But with Arizn's platform, they help in giving solutions to those problems and help founders and backers achieve their success with their platform.
This is very nice. A project helping projects to be successful is a very good thing to do. ARIZN really have these characteristics which make it unique and do have high potential in terms of crowdfunding and helping people to invest even if they have little investment on their own.
this is a really amazing project.and i like how this is going well.but how about the disadvantages of crowdfunding?
its not necessarily be an easier process to go through compared to the more traditional ways of raising finance not all projects that apply to crowdfunding platforms get onto them
well,actually there's so many disadvantages that crowdfunding has.but lets look on the bright side when there is disadvantages there's also advantages,like ideas that may not appeal to conventional investors can often get financed more easily and your investors can often become your most loyal customers through the financing process.
Yes, that is true. In crowdfunding, there are times that you can find more supporters in CFPs for ideas that may not appeal to conventional investors. Most supporters  or investors in CFPs are usually looking for something else other than those that has been out there normally. If you believe you really have something worth funding for, take that big leap of stepping into a Crowdfunding Platform. Here is Arizn platform, your CFP to have your project presented with transparency and accountability.   
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Well if the people want to make some try on the crowdfunding platform, they must need to understand all about it, they must need to be prepare on what will happen when they start on this kind of situation, they need to be aware on what was the advantages and disadvantages of it.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Well if the people want to make some try on the crowdfunding platform, they must need to understand all about it, they must need to be prepare on what will happen when they start on this kind of situation, they need to be aware on what was the advantages and disadvantages of it.

Well that is a no brainer. Everyone who wants to venture into something new must at least know a but about what they are getting themselves into. So I believe that people who would try this crowd funding concept would most probably be people that does their homework. Yes, there may be some that do not think about what they do but I am pretty confident that there are not that much stupid people anymore.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.

You have a point on that, before we gave our trust to one project, we want an update first or have some kind of advertisement to catch the attention of people so that they make a nice project with many supporters or customers even they are busy they need to give time and effort especially from the start.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

Here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.

Thanks for the head ups man! I totally appreciate it, I hope this project will be a successful one. Gotta keep my eyes on this project too cause I see it has a potential to grow more and improve the crowdfunding industry to boom again.
Oh! You wear the signature already! Seems like you find a real bounty campaign. Hope this project will succeed so that both of investors and bounty hunters will benefit. 2 months more for this project and after that, they will reach the moon!

Anyway, As far as I know, Pre-ICO will finish today! 40% bonus for those who will avail. They move forward tomorrow! I hope they will show to us the result.

Yeah man, I have applied for their signature campaign immediately after I got the link for their bounty thread. And within half a day been accepted for the siganture campaign. I really hope that the project goes well ! GL devs and team member of Arizn!

Wow, wo they already have a bounty campaign? I am gonna go and check it out. This project is too promising to let their bounty campaigns pass away. I migut join theur social media campaign if there is any. Thanks for sharing.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
Yea sure. Who among us will trust a quiet project? I believe no one. No one will invest because they will be afraid of being scammed. They will automatically be thinking the project is not serious. But with Arizn maybe the team is busy with the development of the project so they dont have time.
You made me laugh there. Of course, how can you trust a quiet project or can it prosper if it doesnt make some.noise nor advertisement or promotion? It is definitely needed. I hope you got that well.

You have a point on that, before we gave our trust to one project, we want an update first or have some kind of advertisement to catch the attention of people so that they make a nice project with many supporters or customers even they are busy they need to give time and effort especially from the start.
The advertising must be really special in order to attract more customers and investors, but not only the advertisingneeds to be special of course, because hy the end of the day the platform and what the project really is that matter, and i think its really good if they start good and continue to evolve in the end.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

The advertising must be really special in order to attract more customers and investors, but not only the advertisingneeds to be special of course, because hy the end of the day the platform and what the project really is that matter, and i think its really good if they start good and continue to evolve in the end.

I think the project has partnered with a marketing company to promote and manage the advertisement campaign of ARIZN. You can do a research on the project in order to get a better idea if this is a legit project or just a sham. So far I think that the project has sufficient foundation and support to continue and succeed.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!

yes, positive trust is important, because people will surely check if the project's bounty manager is worthy to trust and also if he or she is reliable not like other bounty manager that has lot of promises but will scam you in the end. and if the project's bounty manager is both trustworthy and reliable, people will be convinced to join  in this project.
one of the foundation of a good project is their personnel and as usual one of it is the manager or the bounty manager to be specific. In order to gain and build trust they must ensure that they are doing the best and spreading reliable informations which is one of the factors that could attract more investors to a certain project, that is why i am amazed how they manage this one and hopefully they will succeed in the upcoming future events that will come.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

I want to know how much you have raised in the presale? I was nervous because you organized a bounty campaign with a bonus of up to $ 2.2M. In this bear market, it has reduced investor's investment in ICO
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

I want to know how much you have raised in the presale? I was nervous because you organized a bounty campaign with a bonus of up to $ 2.2M. In this bear market, it has reduced investor's investment in ICO

I am also interested to know if the ICO is doing good. I believe that the 2 Million raised in the private sale will be great help for the project. I hope that it will get more support as  the time goes by.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.

Your right about that, investors now are very curious of the company first and they study first the project if they have a chance to be successful and if the altcoin is useful. We all know that the investors want to invest on the altcoin with a good future. If the company has, for sure their token has too.

Welcome to the moon Arizn Team and Developers. Keep up the good work.
You really working so hard on this and spending so many time and effort just to help us. My appreciation is on you guys. More power and hope that this project really succeed.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

They will probably success. They now reached their soft cap and they give away 2 Million Dollar on the bounty.
Good concept and statistics may result to success. Good job on these Team and Developers.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:53:04 PM by UnBiased

Arizn Crowdfunding is really good concept, when you invest just 'keep on keeping on'.
Above all else, keep trying and keep working.
If your first pitch doesn't yield results, try again.
Focus on the positive aspects of your pitch and learn from the negatives.
I agree. Crowdfunding is not really easy. But if one has a good project(be it a product, service or idea), Arizn crowdfunding can be the CFP one can try on.Their strength comes from their edge of being involved and have in socio-economic projects over the years and with strong ties to communities. Being in crowdfunding, supporters are needed. And yes, keep trying and keep working, focusing on the positive aspects of your project, people will eventually see the great purpose of your project and support from them can be received.  
Nothing is really easy with every project. But when they have created a strong team, nothing is impossible even how big the project is. All they need is a committed and dedicated individual that will put the project on a certain level and the reputation will really build-up. ARIZN team is really doing their best to make this project happen. I am looking forward to its success!
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!

yes, positive trust is important, because people will surely check if the project's bounty manager is worthy to trust and also if he or she is reliable not like other bounty manager that has lot of promises but will scam you in the end. and if the project's bounty manager is both trustworthy and reliable, people will be convinced to join  in this project.
one of the foundation of a good project is their personnel and as usual one of it is the manager or the bounty manager to be specific. In order to gain and build trust they must ensure that they are doing the best and spreading reliable informations which is one of the factors that could attract more investors to a certain project, that is why i am amazed how they manage this one and hopefully they will succeed in the upcoming future events that will come.
I agree with you. It is something to do with the management and marketing team. This is a good project and someone should be handling this project very nice and easy. The ARIZN team I think is really serious about this and they will do their best to make this project a successful one.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

Even if the developers and team of arizn are silent it doesnt mean that they are staying idly and waiting for the end of the ICO to finish maybe they are making progress with their platform or removing bugs on it. The bounty telegram channel are very active and their main telegram is normal but not totally silent.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

Most of the ICO fails is because of the rise of scams and fraud in the current market. Many developers and sponsor are making plans or idea that are good to be true and if the investors invest on it some project owner and developer run and scams the people who paid for their tokens.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: