Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Great 1kreasons. I never thought about that idea. Well, seems reasonable. Yea, no one will be able to manipulate the funds for his own interests. In addition to what you’ve said, tokenisation or token sale is now considered as the best and easy way of raising funds for a project development. So they just did it right and timely.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Great 1kreasons. I never thought about that idea. Well, seems reasonable. Yea, no one will be able to manipulate the funds for his own interests. In addition to what you’ve said, tokenisation or token sale is now considered as the best and easy way of raising funds for a project development. So they just did it right and timely.
Well, everybody goes with the flow now. It seems that token sale is thhe main stream now. A lot will create a ghost project, present a ghost team and a wild imaginative concept and conduct an ICO, but then they are just purely for fund raising for their own selfish motives. Scamming people.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Well, everybody goes with the flow now. It seems that token sale is thhe main stream now. A lot will create a ghost project, present a ghost team and a wild imaginative concept and conduct an ICO, but then they are just purely for fund raising for their own selfish motives. Scamming people.
Its true and its the fact nobody can deny now, that is why even the legit ICOs and sure projects are affected of scam accussations because too many investors now are afraid of being scammed. I hope it will not happen to Arizn. I really do hope this project will be implemented.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
I have same doubt as you. I hate to say but don't you think there is something fishy about it. If they say they want transparency then they should do what they preach, no more private sale or there must be someone who can answer our doubts. No matter how good the project is, if you have created a doubt on people, there will definitely a big hindrance in the success of the project.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

The Arizn platform is unique in comparison with similar projects! ARIZN does have characteristics that make it unique, judging by the latest news!

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

?
I have same doubt as you. I hate to say but don't you think there is something fishy about it. If they say they want transparency then they should do what they preach, no more private sale or there must be someone who can answer our doubts. No matter how good the project is, if you have created a doubt on people, there will definitely a big hindrance in the success of the project.
I agree, no.matter how good the concept of the project is, if there is some doubt, then this will be the reason that will ignite the fire to its downfall, but on the other hand. I think they ahve their reasons,because based on what i've read Arizn has been existing since 2011 and they even have partner with government agencies where this project has started, so as to suffice the negative comments with regards to private sale sold out.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
You said it right! Transparency brings everyone the chance to see the real thing. And it is actually one of the
great advantage  to draw the interest of people. People are now smarter than before that looking into something,
like for an investment, studying things about it is a must. In this case, wise investors will surely not engage himself/herself any more to project that is just being copied.

Right. Investors now are more vigilant when it comes to investing in ICos. Now they scrutinized the project first very well, the team, the fund, the profiles of the people behind and a lot more. In fact bitcointalk forum is the best place for spies  Grin. Really. I mean it. People here have a very keen understanding of real and fake projects or ICOs.

Most of the people doesn't care about the purpose of the project,they are after just the rewards they can get from the project or ICO. They don't even read the white paper and they didn't study about the project they are joining. Knowledge is important in choosing good ICO project. Arizn is a good project that people need to know.

Well, it's not all, because everyone has his or her opinion so that's why you're welcome but I'm sure that a project is very helpful to everyone, so it's a great deal of rewards from a project an ICO, so it's important to understand its whitepaper to fully understand its content, so in ARIZN I believe it will be good for the future in its beautiful project.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
You said it right! Transparency brings everyone the chance to see the real thing. And it is actually one of the
great advantage  to draw the interest of people. People are now smarter than before that looking into something,
like for an investment, studying things about it is a must. In this case, wise investors will surely not engage himself/herself any more to project that is just being copied.

Right. Investors now are more vigilant when it comes to investing in ICos. Now they scrutinized the project first very well, the team, the fund, the profiles of the people behind and a lot more. In fact bitcointalk forum is the best place for spies  Grin. Really. I mean it. People here have a very keen understanding of real and fake projects or ICOs.

Most of the people doesn't care about the purpose of the project,they are after just the rewards they can get from the project or ICO. They don't even read the white paper and they didn't study about the project they are joining. Knowledge is important in choosing good ICO project. Arizn is a good project that people need to know.

Thats true so I'm one of those who believe it's really understand and study the white papper as it includes what it describes in a project, so many trust in a project because it affects the rewards of it, so by ARIZN and its good project is no wonder to achieve its success in the future.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.
crowdfunding is one such segment, into which the technology is capable of blending in, completely.blockchain technology and digital currencies have proven to be capable of being retrofitted to meet the needs of any industry, including the time-tested ones.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Well for me you're right because the investors are looking for everything in the funding because a project they've been looking at before it is funded, so it's possible that the Transparency's time is going to be so big, so on a project and on the platform no wonder it is one of the help of investors and people to foster the idea more effectively with the help of its project.
kingboo

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.
crowdfunding is one such segment, into which the technology is capable of blending in, completely.blockchain technology and digital currencies have proven to be capable of being retrofitted to meet the needs of any industry, including the time-tested ones.
A blockchain empowered crowdfunding would leave the traditional venture capital approach with a very limited added value for the companies mainly related to the know how, experience and practical support that the firm can give to the company.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

A blockchain empowered crowdfunding would leave the traditional venture capital approach with a very limited added value for the companies mainly related to the know how, experience and practical support that the firm can give to the company.
crowdfunding has a lower barrier of entry for startups compared to traditional funding routes. Many crowdfunding platforms charge nothing to start your campaign, and if you raise funds through the platform you only pay a small fee.
budlat

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Wow! What a brilliant idea of the project. I'm sure that this project will become popular and there will be lot of services that will use this project.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

This project would help and give a good opportunity for small group of businessman as what you have said to start-up a funds for their business, but I think if the idea and concept is not attractive to the investors and also to the community it is useless if you start a business without a good starting plan and consider a backup plan also for in case something happens.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

It is truly helpful for those people but how can they be sure that all of the people or business will not do any harm on their platform, like most of the people starting up an ICO just to scam peoples money?  Do they have any plans on filtering these kinds of a business proposal on Arizn platform?
Well, I think the Arizn platform provides and help only start-up businesses and we can`t really assure that those people who are going to start a business don`t have also evil intentions in performing innovative platforms.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

It is truly helpful for those people but how can they be sure that all of the people or business will not do any harm on their platform, like most of the people starting up an ICO just to scam peoples money?  Do they have any plans on filtering these kinds of a business proposal on Arizn platform?
Well, I think the Arizn platform provides and help only start-up businesses and we can`t really assure that those people who are going to start a business don`t have also evil intentions in performing innovative platforms.
hopefully this will be a solution for small businessmen who need funds to start his business. so much enthusiasm from the public with this project, this is a very good thing and this will definitely make the team more enthusiastic to develop it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

Is there any reason why you build up this kind of feature than others? I'm just being curious because as I read on some post your system is free to use so why you come up on this while you cannot profit on this kind of project you will build? Am I right or what? I'm just basing on what I have read, no hate.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

Building this kind of project was a very big help on new on building projects and didn't know where the hell they were get budget for the project and platform that they will be building or creating. Probably this project will be a hit on every developers who were finding backers and supporter for their project/platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: