Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 11:05:34 AM

derrick only need a one shot. Gane has the agility and he can throw all his strenght here but if he isnt going to succeed in bringing derrick down, it could end terribly with just one shot from derrick.

Gane speed up quickly up there accepting any possible opponent. if he has no problem fighting ngannou, he will be next then. 

Yup! Derrick will only need one punch to KO Gane, but I believe Gane has upped his defenses and ready to take that shot, and I am sure that Gane will be having a hard time with Derrick Lewis I see Lewis can withstand possible KO shots, and Ciryl Gane has an issue to just win from an opponent with great durability with a decision,

Ryan Hall is probably one of the best on the ground, especially with leg locks, and the 50/50 position. Although, I just feel like he's lacking elsewhere. When he doesn't actually get that leg lock he tends to struggle. I remember watching him in TUF, and he went up against Saul. Clearly Saul was the better striker, and the only chance Ryan had of beating him was on the ground. Although, Ryan didn't even get close to submitting him. Proving that when Ryan can't get that leg lock, he struggles a little bit.

His opponent next is a good fighter, and I think has decent take down defense if my memory serves me correctly. Though, looking at the odds, Ryan Hall by submission is very lucrative. Its 3.00 just for Ryan Hall to win, and my betting site hasn't got the odds up yet for win by submission, however I'm expecting around 4.00.

I really like fighters with unique skill sets and with different techniques, this is why I am a fan of Khabib Nurmagomenodov, But Ryan Hall is different he sure is brilliant with leg locks and clearly can finish the job with a submission but yes his opponent can not be underestimated Ilia Topuria has a decent takedown defense and might see through any possible takedown techniques of Ryan Hall, but if Hall can pull this I think he can eventually submit this.

It always takes one punch in the HW so that's one thing you can always count on. One thing you can't really count on is taking that shot and surviving. Sure there have been situations where, for instance, Miočić would take Ngannous shot in the first fight, but that's not something to relly on in that division.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 02:54:39 PM

It always takes one punch in the HW so that's one thing you can always count on. One thing you can't really count on is taking that shot and surviving. Sure there have been situations where, for instance, Miočić would take Ngannous shot in the first fight, but that's not something to relly on in that division.

Well, I am expecting Gane could withstand that shot, even though he can not deliver a shot that can surely knock out Lewis, I really think he is durable enough to withstand a blow from him, and even Ngannou, that is how confident I am in saying that Ciryl Gane can withstand a blow from Derrick Lewis,

And apparently, an interview with Ciryl Gane said that he acknowledges how dangerous Derrick Lewis but he will surely put him in deep trouble, I really think that Gane wants the Ngannou fight so badly or a higher ranking fight that bad, I really think just like that Alexander Volkov fight Bon Gamin is thinking out ways to defeat Derrick Lewis.
TheNineClub

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 11:03:06 AM

Well, I am expecting Gane could withstand that shot, even though he can not deliver a shot that can surely knock out Lewis, I really think he is durable enough to withstand a blow from him, and even Ngannou, that is how confident I am in saying that Ciryl Gane can withstand a blow from Derrick Lewis,

And apparently, an interview with Ciryl Gane said that he acknowledges how dangerous Derrick Lewis but he will surely put him in deep trouble, I really think that Gane wants the Ngannou fight so badly or a higher ranking fight that bad, I really think just like that Alexander Volkov fight Bon Gamin is thinking out ways to defeat Derrick Lewis.

No no, I completely understand, and there is no reason why not to think he can (until proven differently, if that happens), what I am saying is that is a risky tactic to even consider at that weight. I would rather see him not get hit than to already be thinking about how he can take it when he gets hit.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 12:21:55 PM

No no, I completely understand, and there is no reason why not to think he can (until proven differently, if that happens), what I am saying is that is a risky tactic to even consider at that weight. I would rather see him not get hit than to already be thinking about how he can take it when he gets hit.

Well, apparently you are right, it is really risky for the heavyweight division to take a hit even with just one punch because that could surely risk him getting TKO if Gane's durability is not capable of withstanding Black Beast strikes, But I know that hype for Ciryl Gane is really legit that is why I am pretty confident in saying this, even though Gane is not capable of getting a TKO versus Lewis, there are other ways in winning a fight, Ciryl Gane could definitely go on submission route if there is an opportunity, but I guess Decision is a safer route he can take against Lewis.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 12:52:20 PM

I'm going with Derrick Lewis still. I remember thinking that Curtis would take him out relatively easily, but we all know how that turned out. Derrick is just one of those fighters that has heavy hands, might not be the best fighter per say, but is dangerous to those looking to get through the gate into the bigger boys.

Also, I'm really excited for the Ryan Hall fight, but I have a feeling there's going to be a late pull out, as it seems a lot of Ryan Hall's fights have been cancelled in his career. I know Covid played a part in that.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 03:47:20 PM

Is it just me or does everybody else find 264 kinda underwhelming..?  I can’t say that I’m really excited to watch McGregor vs Poirier again right after seeing them fight just a couple or so months ago. 

And from a betting perspective there’s not much value except Burns.  I will gamble on Kunitskaya and Giles tho.  Lol.

UFC 264:  Countdown Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcaO0jdBSM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 06:56:46 PM

I'm going with Derrick Lewis still. I remember thinking that Curtis would take him out relatively easily, but we all know how that turned out. Derrick is just one of those fighters that has heavy hands, might not be the best fighter per say, but is dangerous to those looking to get through the gate into the bigger boys.

Also, I'm really excited for the Ryan Hall fight, but I have a feeling there's going to be a late pull out, as it seems a lot of Ryan Hall's fights have been cancelled in his career. I know Covid played a part in that.

Many in my opinion will prefer Derric Lewis over Ciryl Gane, with that kind of power and fighting style but for me, I think I am getting bias here, but I surely prefer Ciryl Gane over Lewis and even against Ngannou I will still go with Gane, not because of his undefeated status, but I prefer his uniqueness over this division, the way he calculates when he fights, I prefer that kind of fighter,

And with that Uniqueness Ryan Hall is another fighter I also prefer, pretty sure it will be covid related if his fight will get canceled, But for this once I don't like it if this fight would not commence as I think Ryan is in good shape In my opinion.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 08:17:49 PM

Derrick Lewis needs to connect one punch to win the fight and he won all of his fights with his punching power, i remember the fight against Alexander Volkov where he was lost every round and in the closing minutes was able to land one punch and win the fight, so is the case with other fighters, he might not be technically pleasing to watch but his punches could sleep anyone.

Ciryl Gane is a striker and i am expecting Derrick Lewis to somehow land his trademark punch and win the fight but it is a 5 round fight and i have concerns for the stamina of Derrick Lewis if the fight goes to the 4th round.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 08:24:03 PM

I'm definitely bias towards Derrick Lewis, and that's just because I'm not sure I'm totally convinced that Gane is the real deal. I haven't checked it yet, but I'm expecting the odds to be decent for a Derrick TKO. I feel like Gane is just being hyped up at the moment, and hopefully the odds reflect that.

Changing focus to Poirer vs Mcgregor. I keep switching between the two, and the odds are so evenly matched is basically the same. For some reason, I'm kinda edging towards a Poirer by submission bet. I think a lot of people are probably expecting the punch up that we had last time, but I'm just not sure what to expect. I feel like Conor might be sharper this time, and catch Poirer, but I think Poirer can get himself out of most danger by taking Conor down. Whether or not he can get the submission or not will depend, but Conor has never really been great on the ground. Hes okay at take down defense, and actually standing up, but once someone is on top of him I feel like he really does struggle more than most.
TheNineClub

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 08:57:10 AM

Here you go boyos, the full list! I wonder how many will get canceled before fight day. Not the best of cards, but they have the main to carry it... Condit fighting on the prelims, that just don't feel right somehow. I know he dropped a bunch, but still, he deserves the main, especially on a card like this.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 09:42:36 AM
Merited by Welsh (2)

I'm definitely bias towards Derrick Lewis, and that's just because I'm not sure I'm totally convinced that Gane is the real deal. I haven't checked it yet, but I'm expecting the odds to be decent for a Derrick TKO. I feel like Gane is just being hyped up at the moment, and hopefully the odds reflect that.

Odds on stake.com Bon Gamin is still lighting up the torch on the odds, the hype surely reflects the odds for Gane, I really like the competition that we have and a different perspective about UFC, and it's kinda healthy to have different opinions about different fighters, but it is still not changing my hype for Ciryl Bon Gamin Gane.

Here you go boyos, the full list! I wonder how many will get canceled before fight day. Not the best of cards, but they have the main to carry it... Condit fighting on the prelims, that just don't feel right somehow. I know he dropped a bunch, but still, he deserves the main, especially on a card like this.

I wish there will be no canceled fight, and apparently not the Hall VS Topuria fight because I would like to know if Hall still got the moves he has shown in his recent fights, and if that fight continues, I would like to see him fight for a title match in the future.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 09:57:34 AM

Previously, when Conor McGregor fights, there several pages of discussions here, but now I see that people discuss Cyril Gane and his next fight. No one is interested in Conor anymore? I think if he looses, then that is it with him. He will end his career.

What kind of Conor we will see? Family guy or the one who gets in his opponent head and trashtalk lower?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 03:25:22 PM

^  It’s a main event that nobody really wants to see right now.  What should happen is Poirier challenges for the belt and fights Chandler, Gaethje and maybe even Ferguson.  But no...  We’re given a trilogy nobody’s really excited about.

And the undercard is kinda underwhelming at first glance.  But looking at it again, there’s some good match ups in there.  Price vs Pereira, Condit vs Griffin, Hall vs Topuria could be closer than what the line is showing..  And Thompson vs Burns should be good.  I really think Burns could rock Thompson.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheNineClub

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 06:41:03 PM

^  It’s a main event that nobody really wants to see right now.  What should happen is Poirier challenges for the belt and fights Chandler, Gaethje and maybe even Ferguson.  But no...  We’re given a trilogy nobody’s really excited about.

And the undercard is kinda underwhelming at first glance.  But looking at it again, there’s some good match ups in there.  Price vs Pereira, Condit vs Griffin, Hall vs Topuria could be closer than what the line is showing..  And Thompson vs Burns should be good.  I really think Burns could rock Thompson.

Ferg is ded tbh, and I mean that as in he has 3 in a row and is nowhere near to be a top contender atm, Chandler just lost a title fight so he goes back to the start (I admit, he looked damn good tho), and Gathjes last fight was a title fight loss, so the only thing that would really make sense here is Dustin vs Chalie Olivs, but after that, it's really not a great selection at the moment. I get your sentiment, it just seems that the trilogy could resolve some things in the division, and I hate to say it, especially if Conor wins.

notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 07:48:33 PM

Odds on stake.com Bon Gamin is still lighting up the torch on the odds, the hype surely reflects the odds for Gane, I really like the competition that we have and a different perspective about UFC, and it's kinda healthy to have different opinions about different fighters, but it is still not changing my hype for Ciryl Bon Gamin Gane.
Those odds on Cyril Gane are bollocks and I will gladly take a small bet on Derrick Lewis, man has big heart and I think he will be much more heavy than Gane.

What do you think guys, can fight between Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor finish in first two rounds with KO or TKO?
If you predict correct winner of that fight and bet on Stake you may win Triple Winnings up to $100, that is not bad at all.
https://promotions.stake.com/mcgregor-vs-poirier-3/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2352

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 08:18:27 PM

Those odds on Cyril Gane are bollocks and I will gladly take a small bet on Derrick Lewis, man has big heart and I think he will be much more heavy than Gane.

What do you think guys, can fight between Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor finish in first two rounds with KO or TKO?
If you predict correct winner of that fight and bet on Stake you may win Triple Winnings up to $100, that is not bad at all.
https://promotions.stake.com/mcgregor-vs-poirier-3/
I would prefer a triple winnings bonus for a KO at anytime of the match but a triple winnings promotion is always good to take anyway, so I will take it for sure to bet on Dustin Poirier. But I have more expectations in a KO victory at UFC265 from the Bon Gamin or Amanda Nunes to be honest.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:35:02 PM

Previously, when Conor McGregor fights, there several pages of discussions here, but now I see that people discuss Cyril Gane and his next fight. No one is interested in Conor anymore? I think if he looses, then that is it with him. He will end his career.

What kind of Conor we will see? Family guy or the one who gets in his opponent head and trashtalk lower?
I think the fan narrative has changed recently, and are becoming more hostile to Conor, simply because he doesn't feel part of the sport anymore, instead he dips his toes in now, and then. Even when he does come back, its usually a lackluster effort, or at least from our perspective it seems like hes just not as hungry or committed as he once was.

The thing is with Conor; casuals don't care about how many times he fights, they'll still watch, and support him just as much. Whereas regular watching fans of the sport will be a little more hostile, due to the dipping in, and out. Whatever way you look at it, Conor hasn't won in a game while now, and he needs a win ideally. However, if he doesn't win it still doesn't mean that's it for him. Hes one of the biggest superstars to enter the sport, and quite frankly if he loses against Poirer, that isn't something to be ashamed of at all. Poirier will likely go on to challenge  for the title if he beats Conor, and in my opinion I think he would win it. Conor most certainly won't be done from losing to an elite opponent. Even if he wasn't Conor, any fighter going up against current Poirier wouldn't get cut from the UFC even if they got dominated. Poirier is one of the better fighters in the division right now. Besides, its Conor hes arguably bigger than the sport, as people who have never watched UFC or even knew its existence, know of Conor. He will always bring in a crowd.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:55:19 PM

I think the fan narrative has changed recently, and are becoming more hostile to Conor, simply because he doesn't feel part of the sport anymore, instead he dips his toes in now, and then. Even when he does come back, its usually a lackluster effort, or at least from our perspective it seems like hes just not as hungry or committed as he once was.
Not only the lackluster performances that is backfiring, people are tired of bragging assholes who flaunts their wealth when majority of the people are struggling to make ends meet because of the pandemic and may be that is the reason McGregor was smart enough to avoid those antics and went with a friendly approach and now he thinks that might have backfired and hence lost the fight.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 05:10:08 AM

@7788bitcoin. The flaunting, the bragging and the trashtalking only backfired because he was not winning anymore. If he won versus Khabib and mantained in winning the lightweight championship, I am quite certain all of the fans would remain larping for him hehe.

My prediction, Conor will knock out Dustin Poirier on the 1st or 2nd round and then we remember.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheNineClub

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 06:02:12 AM

The thing is with Conor; casuals don't care about how many times he fights, they'll still watch, and support him just as much. Whereas regular watching fans of the sport will be a little more hostile, due to the dipping in, and out. Whatever way you look at it, Conor hasn't won in a game while now, and he needs a win ideally. However, if he doesn't win it still doesn't mean that's it for him. Hes one of the biggest superstars to enter the sport, and quite frankly if he loses against Poirer, that isn't something to be ashamed of at all. Poirier will likely go on to challenge  for the title if he beats Conor, and in my opinion I think he would win it. Conor most certainly won't be done from losing to an elite opponent. Even if he wasn't Conor, any fighter going up against current Poirier wouldn't get cut from the UFC even if they got dominated. Poirier is one of the better fighters in the division right now. Besides, its Conor hes arguably bigger than the sport, as people who have never watched UFC or even knew its existence, know of Conor. He will always bring in a crowd.

Yup, to an extent it's this, however, it's also the fact that Conor is displaying a level of campion inactivity, and that means he, until recently did not compete that often. In a sport where you have fight cards almost every weekend and an ever-changing roster of exciting fighters, having time off will make people just plain forget about you. People get invested in other fighters and will not just switch camps because Conor is back. With his inactivity, people have just lost interest, that is all.

Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: