Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85444 times)
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:53:59 PM

~
I would disagree on that one. Danis is a Marcelo Garcia black belt and that speaks for itself. Could he hang with the Danaher Death Squad, Keenan Cornelious, or the sort, and he sure as hell doesn't have the medals they have, but, he's still a MG black belt and that actually means a lot in the BJJ community. I don't know if he's a good teacher or if he actually teaches bjj to Conor, that's a whole different thing.
Dillon Danis is a Marcelo Garcia black belt but what are his credentials as a competitor, he won some but what about World Championship ( Mundials), Abu Dhabi World Pro. Not even sure how good a teacher he can be and there is no accomplishment from SBG Ireland in terms of grappling you can pin point as Dillon Danis is in the team from 2015.  

Here are the results.

Pic taken from Wiki.

That's the same thing I said basically. But him being a BJJ coach to Conor and SBG having no major accomplishments does not correlate one to another. He can be ONLY Connors coach and he might actually be a great instructor, but sometimes you can't teach a skill to someone and expect them to succeed at the top level. So as far as we know, we don't. And Thinking Conor would benefit in MMA grappling with a high-level grappler teaching him, that does not work that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:04:45 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1), TopTort777 (1)

UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane

August 7, 2021, at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, United States.

Main Card

Heavyweight   Derrick Lewis   vs.   Ciryl Gane
Bantamweight   José Aldo   vs.   Pedro Munhoz
Welterweight   Michael Chiesa   vs.   Vicente Luque
Women's Strawweight   Tecia Torres   vs.   Angela Hill
Bantamweight   Song Yadong   vs.   Casey Kenney

Preliminary Card

Lightweight   Bobby Green   vs.   Rafael Fiziev
Bantamweight   Vince Morales   vs.   Drako Rodriguez
Light Heavyweight   Ed Herman   vs.   Alonzo Menifield   
Women's Strawweight   Karolina Kowalkiewicz   vs.   Jessica Penne

Early Preliminary Card

Flyweight   Manel Kape   vs.   Ode’ Osbourne            
Bantamweight   Miles Johns   vs.   Anderson dos Santos            
Women's Flyweight   Victoria Leonardo   vs.   Melissa Gatto            
Bantamweight   Johnny Muñoz Jr.   vs.   Jamey Simmons

This is it, the event that I have been waiting for, and I am Ciryl Bon Gane all the way.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:00:19 PM

^  I care for Green vs Fiziev more than the main event.  Lol.  You guys should watch replays of Fiziev.  He’s really good.  His wrestling prolly needs work but he’s an elite striker.  That left round house kick is fast and strong with no wind up.

Here’s the countdown vid for the event.

UFC 265:  Countdown - Lewis vs Gane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUwYJyXFxo&pp=sAQA

Edit:  Here’s a couple of Fiziev vids vs Moicano and Diakiese.

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Renato_Moicano_vs_Rafael_Fiziev_Full_Fight_UFC_256_Part_A/10378783

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Marc_Diakiese_vs._Rafael_Fiziev_Full_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_172_Part_1/10359985

Watch those kicks to the body.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 04:38:22 PM

^  I care for Green vs Fiziev more than the main event.  Lol.  You guys should watch replays of Fiziev.  He’s really good.  His wrestling prolly needs work but he’s an elite striker.  That left round house kick is fast and strong with no wind up.

Here’s the countdown vid for the event.

UFC 265:  Countdown - Lewis vs Gane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUwYJyXFxo&pp=sAQA

Edit:  Here’s a couple of Fiziev vids vs Moicano and Diakiese.

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Renato_Moicano_vs_Rafael_Fiziev_Full_Fight_UFC_256_Part_A/10378783

https://mmacore.tv/videos/Marc_Diakiese_vs._Rafael_Fiziev_Full_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_172_Part_1/10359985

Watch those kicks to the body.

Rafael Fiziev really has a good and fast striking that surely has accuracy on it, and actually, I really like his limbo evade technique, what I call it, was very impressive in my opinion, he only loses to Magomed Mustafaev with a spinning back kick and punches, actually, Fiziev doesn't expect that back kick from Mustafaev, well actually Magomed Mustafaev is anticipating that Fiziev will surely don't see that back kick, and that is pretty impressive, but I think if they would have a rematch again I think Fiziev will surely come back from that loss.
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 07:54:03 PM

UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane

August 7, 2021, at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, United States.

Main Card

Heavyweight   Derrick Lewis   vs.   Ciryl Gane
Bantamweight   José Aldo   vs.   Pedro Munhoz
Welterweight   Michael Chiesa   vs.   Vicente Luque
Women's Strawweight   Tecia Torres   vs.   Angela Hill
Bantamweight   Song Yadong   vs.   Casey Kenney

Preliminary Card

Lightweight   Bobby Green   vs.   Rafael Fiziev
Bantamweight   Vince Morales   vs.   Drako Rodriguez
Light Heavyweight   Ed Herman   vs.   Alonzo Menifield   
Women's Strawweight   Karolina Kowalkiewicz   vs.   Jessica Penne

Early Preliminary Card

Flyweight   Manel Kape   vs.   Ode’ Osbourne            
Bantamweight   Miles Johns   vs.   Anderson dos Santos            
Women's Flyweight   Victoria Leonardo   vs.   Melissa Gatto            
Bantamweight   Johnny Muñoz Jr.   vs.   Jamey Simmons

This is it, the event that I have been waiting for, and I am Ciryl Bon Gane all the way.

Seeing the poster and the list of fights, had no idea the Nunes and Pena fight was canceled. To bad. Solid card I have to say, could be a banger, and it would be interesting to see where Aldo is at this time, if nothing than for good time's sake Cheesy And it seems there should be some resolution in the HW department.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:00:54 PM

~
Seeing the poster and the list of fights, had no idea the Nunes and Pena fight was canceled. To bad. Solid card I have to say, could be a banger, and it would be interesting to see where Aldo is at this time, if nothing than for good time's sake Cheesy And it seems there should be some resolution in the HW department.
Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane is fighting for the interim Heavy Weight title and there is some sort of fall out with Francis Ngannou and the UFC and what i did not understand is why they did not give a rematch for Stipe Miocic as he was the longest Heavy Weight champion for the UFC.

José Aldo and Pedro Munhoz is a really interesting fight and hopefully we could see the old Aldo who leg kicks the shit out of his opponents.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:51:43 AM

Fighters should now underestimate Lewis. He does not look fit, he likes to act like he is tired, but then throws one punch and ends everything. He can eat lots of strikes, and then boom and turn the light out. His fight against Volkov is the great example, when he was dominated all the round and then boom and that is it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:59:47 AM

Fighters should now underestimate Lewis. He does not look fit, he likes to act like he is tired, but then throws one punch and ends everything. He can eat lots of strikes, and then boom and turn the light out. His fight against Volkov is the great example, when he was dominated all the round and then boom and that is it.
No one should underestimate Derrick Lewis because everyone knows the danger he possess as he could finish the fight with one punch and so does many in the Heavyweight division but against Lewis it is hard to predict whether he is tired or hurt as he always play possum and once the opponent bites that he swings into action and finishes the fight, it is too predictable and if Ciryl Gane can fight smart he can win the fight.
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:20:10 AM

Looking fit in the HW division is...well...not the requirement Cheesy Remember Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt? They were admirable hitters and were not in the fittest shape. Hunt even had to cut weight to make it to the HW limit XD But that works for HW as it really takes only one shot and is not required to go the distance. And how about DC? Dude looks fat at first but can go for days and is a machine.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:07:45 AM

It is really too bad for the Co-main to be canceled because Covid, said on the news that Amanda Nunes was tested positive so they need to pull out the match, it was the awaited fight for Juliana Pena and surely she is very vocal about what she's going to do inside the ring, we will surely see if Jose Aldo still got it from him, and now that the Pena VS Nunez was canceled the Aldo VS Mnhoz has changed to a Co-main.

Gane should not underestimate Lewis, I should say even though I will bet for Gane's side, Derrick Lewis still has the power to determine the fight one punch is all he needs to get the fight done but expected Gane could retaliate with smarter moves, just like what he did with Volkov, But the Bon Gaming will sure have a difficult time with Derrick Lewis.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:13:55 AM

Looking fit in the HW division is...well...not the requirement Cheesy Remember Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt? They were admirable hitters and were not in the fittest shape. Hunt even had to cut weight to make it to the HW limit XD But that works for HW as it really takes only one shot and is not required to go the distance. And how about DC? Dude looks fat at first but can go for days and is a machine.

lol

Btw I was always amazed how black people (dont know if it is ok to call them like that. sorry if that is rude) have all that genes to look fit. All they need to do is to do a bit cardio and they would look ripped.

"José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz" - this one looks cool. Just sad that Aldo does not have that speed anymore. Even though he is more experienced and would easily beat Munhoz if he was Aldo in "2010-2014", this time it is going to be a very close fight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:55:52 PM

~
Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane is fighting for the interim Heavy Weight title and there is some sort of fall out with Francis Ngannou and the UFC and what i did not understand is why they did not give a rematch for Stipe Miocic as he was the longest Heavy Weight champion for the UFC.

José Aldo and Pedro Munhoz is a really interesting fight and hopefully we could see the old Aldo who leg kicks the shit out of his opponents.

That old Aldo is long gone.  And if anything, the fighter who throws more solid leg kicks is Pedro Munhoz.  Watch his match vs Cody Garbrandt.  Garbrandt couldn’t do anything so he went ape shit and got caught.  Lol.

Watch it here:  https://mmacore.tv/videos/Cody_Garbrandt_vs_Pedro_Munhoz_Full_Fight_UFC_235_Part_1/10285093

That’s an old upload tho.  I’m not sure if it’s still good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:15:20 PM

lol

Btw I was always amazed how black people (dont know if it is ok to call them like that. sorry if that is rude) have all that genes to look fit. All they need to do is to do a bit cardio and they would look ripped.

"José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz" - this one looks cool. Just sad that Aldo does not have that speed anymore. Even though he is more experienced and would easily beat Munhoz if he was Aldo in "2010-2014", this time it is going to be a very close fight.

Maybe it will surely do with genes? but in a recent study, because I have read an article that both black and white men are just equal in the studies many white men perceive that black men are more agile and stronger than white men, and this is all just psychological and I think many people are thinking the same thing many are thinking that Black men are pretty much good at anything they do, many non-black men said that they think that black-skinned men can surely put much harm to whiter men, which is all just a psychological function and not true at all.

Jose Aldo is not in his prime anymore, but both men have the same age of 34, so maybe they are even, Jose Aldo, last won against Marlon Vera, and Pedro Munhoz's last fight was against Jammie Rivera. actually, if we look at stake.com's offs Jose Aldo is the favorite one, here and 1.79 for Aldo and 2.16 for Munhoz.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:05:05 PM

~
That old Aldo is long gone.  And if anything, the fighter who throws more solid leg kicks is Pedro Munhoz.  Watch his match vs Cody Garbrandt.  Garbrandt couldn’t do anything so he went ape shit and got caught.  Lol.
I am not sure why Jose Aldo stopped doing his patented leg kicks who destroyed many fighters in the past, may be he is not in a physical condition to generate that kind of impact due to some sort of injury but his most brutal ones were when he was in WEC where he basically destroyed opponents with his leg kicks and Urijah Faber can vouch for that nasty kicks he encountered during their bout. His problem is the lack of stamina and he slows down after the first round and the number of rounds he spend in sparring might have had an impact in his career.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 08:52:06 PM

Big fight of the big boys coming this weekend in UFC with Derrick Lewis vs Ciryl Gane main event, and this may be one in the lifetime chance for both of this fighters.
When they first announced Ciryl Gane will fight with Lewis I was very surprised because everyone expected fight with Francis N'Gannou, but Dana White likes to play this games to show who the boss is.
Early odds are totally on Gane side who is heavy favorite, so my bet will be on underdog Derrick Lewis to win and I will get X4 of coins I bet if he wins, plus I will get bonus on Stake if fights ends early like I expect.
Lewis have weight advantage, he has powerful punch and most of his fights ends with KO or TKO, but Gane has slight reach advantage and he is better all-round fighter.
I am not sure Lewis will win this fight but I am sure not going to risk anything betting on Gane with this low odds, so my early bet is Lewis win by KO, fight to end early.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:27:26 AM

Big fight of the big boys coming this weekend in UFC with Derrick Lewis vs Ciryl Gane main event, and this may be one in the lifetime chance for both of this fighters.
When they first announced Ciryl Gane will fight with Lewis I was very surprised because everyone expected fight with Francis N'Gannou, but Dana White likes to play this games to show who the boss is.
Early odds are totally on Gane side who is heavy favorite, so my bet will be on underdog Derrick Lewis to win and I will get X4 of coins I bet if he wins, plus I will get bonus on Stake if fights ends early like I expect.
Lewis have weight advantage, he has powerful punch and most of his fights ends with KO or TKO, but Gane has slight reach advantage and he is better all-round fighter.
I am not sure Lewis will win this fight but I am sure not going to risk anything betting on Gane with this low odds, so my early bet is Lewis win by KO, fight to end early.

Gane has all the advantages, he's a better striker, moves better, wrestles better...however, given how Lewis previous fights went, I'm calling Lewis by KO in the second round Cheesy After all, it's the HW division and all of the tactical and skill advantages go out the window with one shot.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:49:59 AM

Why so many people think that Gane has all the advantages? As well as odds are in his favour.

Lewis has no base in wrestling, striking, bjj and etc. He has just street fighting background. However, he has managed to win over pure strikers and wrestlers. He has managed to survive Ngannou and win by decision. Get skulls of Volkov, Oleinik, Blaydes. He holds the record of most KO in all weight divisions of UFC. Most of them are one punch victory Cheesy It is normal for Lewis to lose who fight, cosplay being a punching bag and then boom out of nowhere. Btw, I like and amazed that this donut can throw a high speed high kick Cheesy And his footwork - he just walks in the octagon, swings, showing how tired he is and then explodes with combo.

I think that this fight is going to be a copy of Lewis vs Volkov fight. Lewis will eat all the strikes and then will turn off the light.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 10:09:07 AM

My accumulator was right on the money leading up to the Buys fight, where she knocked out her opponent, and I had hands in my head as I predicted a decision win for her. Happy for her, gutted for me as it would have been over 10k. Well, it wouldn't have since I also went for Uriah by knockout, but at that point I thought it was very likely to come off.

Having said that, I am really disappointed by Uriah. Never seemed like he was in the fight, and never even seemed like he was motivated. Covering up his face against the cage, while his corner are yelling to face him. He just seemed like he didn't want to be in there. Strickland did alright, nothing special in there.

Why so many people think that Gane has all the advantages? As well as odds are in his favour.
From a betting perspective, Lewis is always worth putting a bet on for a knockout. Gane will have the odds in his favour, and will probably be quite a considerable favourite at that. I'll be going with Lewis just because of the odds, but also because I know hes quite capable of knocking out anyone in the division.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 01:55:07 PM

Lewis has no base in wrestling, striking, bjj and etc. He has just street fighting background. However, he has managed to win over pure strikers and wrestlers. He has managed to survive Ngannou and win by decision. Get skulls of Volkov, Oleinik, Blaydes. He holds the record of most KO in all weight divisions of UFC. Most of them are one punch victory Cheesy It is normal for Lewis to lose who fight, cosplay being a punching bag and then boom out of nowhere. Btw, I like and amazed that this donut can throw a high speed high kick Cheesy And his footwork - he just walks in the octagon, swings, showing how tired he is and then explodes with combo.

I think that this fight is going to be a copy of Lewis vs Volkov fight. Lewis will eat all the strikes and then will turn off the light.

Skill for skill Gane is better than Lewis in everything.  But would I bet the current line for Gane?  Nope, no way.  The value is actually with Lewis and if you bet Lewis via KO, you could that it at 5.5 at some books.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Let’s wait were the crypto books line the props when they open.

And I think it’s gonna be a boring fight.  Gane will stay out of range and Lewis usually throws low volume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 08:42:22 PM

Black Beast is getting ready and UFC released two UFC 265 Embedded episodes on youtube, he is always funny doing interviews but dead serious in octagon.
This event will take place in Houston, Texas so big crowd is expected and they will all support him because he is living and training in Houston.
It's not going to be easy from French guy Gane so we are going to see if he is ready mentally to become champion.

Embedded Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDcG0a-d358
Embedded Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PGEu6_Vzc

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: