Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85449 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 12:28:00 AM

It will be interesting to see in what aspect did Volkov improve because Gane definitely has improved so this matchup actually made perfect sense. But at the end of the day, I still think Volkov is a major threat in the division and this could be his make or brake at this point.

I don't really understand this low odds on Ciryl Gane to win against Alexander Volkov, because they both have equally good skills, similar reach and striking, Gane has better takedown defense and Volkov have better takedown accuracy.
Maybe they are thinking that 8-0 score is giving some advantage to Gane, but I would never underestimate Volkov who is coming from two wins against Overeem and Walt Harris.

UFC 263 salaries got released, Israel Adesanya received $500,000 and Marvin Vettori $350,000, Nate Diaz $250,000, Leon Edwards $220,000,  Brandon Moreno earned $200,000 and Deiveson Figueiredo $210,000.
This is really nothing compared to boxing and with earnings of Connor McGregor, but it is what it is.

Not the kind of salary to expect when you are famous. Adesanya only gets $500,000 despite being this popular champ.  This is just what they get after getting whacked with nose and jaws broken. It's no wonder a group of UFC fighters is filing a class-action suit against UFC, I think this time they really will get what they need to have with a contract that isn't one sided.

This is published last month though but I guess it still relevant for this $5B lawsuit https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-05-08/as-ufc-pushes-may-mma-event-fighters-say-deals-are-getting-worse

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 08:38:22 AM

Kevin Lee withdraws from UFC 264 fight against Sean Brady scheduled for July 10, after facing rib injury, and it is still unknown if UFC will find new opponent for Brady.

If you are UFC fan you can participate in Sportsbet Multi Master Challenge, predict results for upcoming UFC Vegas 30 event and you can get some free bets:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5345568.0

Sad to hear that regarding Kevin Lee. It's like that as of lately he has had a bunch of setbacks that really derailed his career. It's not that he can't come back, we have seen worse (Arlovski khm khm), but in a weight class he is in, peeks tend to happen earlier than with bigger guys, so he might not have much time. Anyway, too bad, I am a fan of his.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 10:28:10 AM

Not the kind of salary to expect when you are famous. Adesanya only gets $500,000 despite being this popular champ.  This is just what they get after getting whacked with nose and jaws broken. It's no wonder a group of UFC fighters is filing a class-action suit against UFC, I think this time they really will get what they need to have with a contract that isn't one sided.
Not sure how much weight the law suit carries, since surely they willingly signed the contract which specifies the amount they would get paid. Also, I'm sure the contract would have had something along the lines of they aren't responsible for injuries.

The money is definitely low compared to boxing, but its still significant money. Its better than most peoples wages, and they would still be in the elite bracket. UFC, and MMA in general is a growing sport, and therefore it doesn't have the pockets that boxing has. Comparing it to boxing which has both been around longer, and has more eyes on it is a little bit unfair.

Although, I do expect in the next few years the contracts of fighters will improve for the fighter, I'm not sure how much weight their current lawsuits have without knowing the specifics. I'm sure Dana, and the UFC have covered their arses as much as possible in the current contracts, which the fighters agreed too by signing on the dotted line.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:02:02 PM

It's no wonder a group of UFC fighters is filing a class-action suit against UFC, I think this time they really will get what they need to have with a contract that isn't one sided.

There are more mafia, bought fights and fans in boxing than in MMA. Welsh says correct words - MMA or UFC is still a growing sport. Its audience is still young. While in boxing audience is more solvent. There are simply more money in boxing involved. Plus, boxing is still easy to watch. Two fighters just throw punches and that is it. In MMA, people still find it boring to watch when fighters wrestle/grapple/bjj. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:46:04 PM

Welsh says correct words - MMA or UFC is still a growing sport. Its audience is still young. While in boxing audience is more solvent. There are simply more money in boxing involved. Plus, boxing is still easy to watch. Two fighters just throw punches and that is it. In MMA, people still find it boring to watch when fighters wrestle/grapple/bjj. 
Just to be clear I'm not trying to discredit MMA/UFC by stating its a growing sport. Its probably one of the fastest growing sports right now. It has most definitely become more, and more popular in the last few years.

UFC has rules to try, and prevent boring matches. For example, standing up fighters when they aren't doing much on the ground. Although, I love a bit of position wrestling, and some good Ju Jitsu. However, UFC in particularly has definitely shaped its rules based on its audience, and tries to encourage as much action as possible.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 01:02:09 PM

Allowing soccer kick and removing 3 limb to the ground (Peter Yan vs Aljamain Sterling fight accident) would shaken up UFC and would definitely increase its popularity.
What regular person thinks about MMA ? He takes away this "mixed martial art" word and replace it with "fight without rules" (at least in post-Soviet space this is how MMA announced usually). People watch fight for spectacle, and allowing more than usually is what they are looking for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:41:22 PM

Allowing soccer kick and removing 3 limb to the ground (Peter Yan vs Aljamain Sterling fight accident) would shaken up UFC and would definitely increase its popularity.
What regular person thinks about MMA ? He takes away this "mixed martial art" word and replace it with "fight without rules" (at least in post-Soviet space this is how MMA announced usually). People watch fight for spectacle, and allowing more than usually is what they are looking for.

Peter Yan VS Aljamain Sterling fight was very good and exciting to watch in my opinion, you can see that both fighters are getting a good fight and the pace is back and forth until Peter yan had eventually dominated the following rounds but an illegal knee was delivered by Peter Yan I don't know if this is intentional or via accident so the output had made Aljamain Sterling the champion via disqualification, this event has placed a bad taste over Yan delivering that illegal Knee to Sterling,

But expect to see a rematch between these two and hopefully, Yan would not do it again and because he is doing a great job and dominating many rounds Peter Yan should have won that.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:47:26 PM

My main picks for the weekend are:

Medeiros (TKO)
Julia Avila (Decision)
Danilo Marques (TKO)
Andre Fili
Tanner Boser
Alexander Volkov (Decision)

Yeah, those rules are there for a reason though which I'd be an advocate to keep them in place. There's been a lot of issues recently with eye pokes, which actually is a very profitable bet if you can catch it right. Jon Jones if he ever returns, I'd probably put a few disqualification bets on him to commit.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 08:03:01 PM

Rofl.  Pride FC used to allow soccer kicks to the head while the opponent is down, knees to the head of a downed opponent and head stomps were allowed too.  Check this vid out.  It’s hilarious seeing it now:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaL2AOrmZqA

Wanderlei Silva was the nuts back then.

Edit:  Weigh in and face off.

UFC Vegas 30:  Weigh in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYr8cX734c

UFC Vegas 30:  Face off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndBCBRN9Cc

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheNineClub

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:15:24 AM

Not sure if anyone already posted this, but here is something from a couple of days ago to pass the time:

UFC 264 Free Fight: Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ7FKEdFwJw

They are really leaning into promoting the trilogy, I don't think I have ever seen such a big fight be released for free this soon after the fight. What a materclass from Dustin. And rewatching this now I see how badly Conor was headhunting. Not typical for him.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 02:19:50 PM

I feel like this event will have lots of finishes.  Look out for unders and fight doesn’t go the distance bets for Barcelos vs Valiev, Fili vs Pineda, Herbert vs Moicano, Marques vs Nzech, Rakhmonov vs Prazeres, Villanueva vs Prachnio, Alves vs Wells, Hadzovic vs Medeiros.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 05:46:40 PM

My main picks for the weekend are:

Medeiros (TKO)

I haven't watched the fight yet, but Damir Hadzovic has won by decision over Yancy Medeiros as of today you can see it if you google search UFC,

Julia Avila (Decision)

I can see the potential for Avila, but her opponent Stoliarenko could be a tough opponent for her, but my pick is also Julia Avila for this match,

Danilo Marques (TKO)

My pick is also Marques for the win, a TKO could be hard but it is viable for him to do it,

Andre Fili

We had the same pick Andre Fili has potential this could be a decision win for Fili

Tanner Boser

At first, I was going with Boser but Saint Preux is well-rounded in my opinion, this could end up in a KO or submission.

Alexander Volkov (Decision)

Volkov is indeed a tough opponent for Cyril Gane, but I really like well-rounded guys that can take on submission and TKO or it may end up in a decision with Gane raining strikes while moving away from Volkov's attacks.

Hadzovic vs Medeiros.

Hadzovic won with a decision, it sure went the distance that's for sure.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 07:41:27 PM

~

Time of Pride was the gold times in mma. Wish them to be back. Fighters showed more show in the ring, while today, they prefer to do more show before the fight vis trashtalk. All these brutality of Pride was exciting to watch.  Miss Pride  Grin

There's been a lot of issues recently with eye pokes, which actually is a very profitable bet if you can catch it right. Jon Jones if he ever returns, I'd probably put a few disqualification bets on him to commit.

UFC should use gloves that were used in Pride. I’ve already posted gloves photo here long time ago. Will try to find that post. The thing was, that Pride gloves were more closed and covers fingers. It is impossible to eye poke in them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 07:59:14 PM

The under card ended now and Damir Hadžović, Charles Rosa, Julia Avila, Marcin Prachnio, Jeremiah Wells, Shavkat Rakhmonov and Kennedy Nzechukwu won their fights and now i am waiting for the main event.

My main card prediction which i am placing a bet are Ciryl Gane and Tim Means and i am watching the rest of this card as a fan.
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2352

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:58:15 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2021, 12:28:07 AM by Saint-loup

The under card ended now and Damir Hadžović, Charles Rosa, Julia Avila, Marcin Prachnio, Jeremiah Wells, Shavkat Rakhmonov and Kennedy Nzechukwu won their fights and now i am waiting for the main event.

My main card prediction which i am placing a bet are Ciryl Gane and Tim Means and i am watching the rest of this card as a fan.
As expected Ciryl Gane won (by unanimous decision), the poor Alexander Volkov seems to have been exhausted as soon as the second round while having been very aggressive and dominant in the first one.  
It's sad for you you didn't bet on Tanner Boser against Ovince Saint Preux, because TB won his fight by KO at the 2nd round, then you'd get the KO double winnings bonus from Stake Undecided Personally I bet 3 mBTC @1.60 on Tanner Boser and 3 mBTC @1.70 on Ciryl Gane, so it has been a pretty profitable evening with the bonus Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:45:19 AM

What a card last night was. I actually missed a few fights, because I didn't realize it was such a early start. I found the Gane fight a little underwhelming, and I really thought Volkov would have come out with something more. While the scorecards more or less reflected Gane's dominance, I didn't think it was as wide of a gap. I thought Volkov at least secured either the 1st or 4th round. Can't argue with the result though, Gane just did enough.

Although, I'll still stand by what I previously said; I think Gane needs to fight a few more fights before being fed to Ngannou. I think he gets absolutely destroyed in his current state.
TheNineClub

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 11:18:10 AM

And the full results if anybody needs them

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 11:34:12 AM

Cyril Gane VS Alexander Volkov

I am pretty much expecting this to happen, Gane, is really a very smart fighter shifting from Orthodox to a southpaw and giving faints every time Volkov gets to him it was a genius technique for Ciryl Gane he is like expecting every movement of Volkov although it is not a TKO or a submission won, Volkov is really one nasty fighter if Gane would make a small error on this, the fight might end up in a TKO in Volkov winning but the momentum was controlled by Gane but even though Cyril Gane have won I don't know if Gane would be ready for Francis Ngannou yet Gane definitely have the technique and speed to defeat any heavyweight but he surely lacks the firepower to knock Alexander Volkov, what if he's fighting Francis Ngannou? he would surely need that power on his striking.  

Tanner Boser VS Ovince Saint Preux

This is really hard to predict I thought that OSP will go on a submission but Tanner Boser just literally bulldozing Saint Preux and aggressively delivering heavy punches and kicks, that Saint Preux doesn't know what to do on the first round until OSP had made the first move by taking Boser down but Boser just gets up and giving another round and hitting OSP on the side on this temple that gets the TKO, I say this will really go to the Tanner Boser his offensive was also his defense in my opinion in this fight with OSP.
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2352

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 03:05:45 PM

What a card last night was. I actually missed a few fights, because I didn't realize it was such a early start. I found the Gane fight a little underwhelming, and I really thought Volkov would have come out with something more. While the scorecards more or less reflected Gane's dominance, I didn't think it was as wide of a gap. I thought Volkov at least secured either the 1st or 4th round. Can't argue with the result though, Gane just did enough.
I agree with you and Sal D'Amato and disagree with the two other judges. For me Volkov won the first round. Moreover UFC stats are clear, he landed 25 strikes in the first round against only 16 strikes for Ciryl Gane. Even if his strikes were mostly low kicks he was the one attacking and dominating the fight.
https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-june-26-2021#9120
Anyway I don't give him another round and I 'm convinced he was the overall loser of the bout.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 03:26:37 PM

Hadzovic vs Medeiros.

Hadzovic won with a decision, it sure went the distance that's for sure.

Yeah that match sucked.  But all the others were great..  Even the girls!  Erosa vs Jaynes ended in a split decision but man..  What a banger.  8 out of 13 fights didn’t go to decision.  It was a really good card imho.

So..  It’s a couple of weeks before 264.  For a PPV, I’m not really too pumped for this line up.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/78106-ufc-264

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: