Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85455 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:13:44 AM

Although Ilia Topuria is a better fighter for now because of the many techniques he can showcase against Hall I still believe as well that Ryan Hall needs to change those takedowns but I am not asking him to be just like Khabib I am asking Ryan Hall to Up his game by mixing takedowns and grappling I guess I still want to see the wizard in action but with a new arsenal at his disposal he can sure do a double leg takedown from opponents that are not heavier for him and if a leg lock would not be guarantee to take your opponent then a leg slide can be a good addition to his technique, I would like to see him again and hopefully he will do his best next time.
The thing is, Ryan must know this. If you've ever heard him speak he's actually pretty intelligent. He also teaches Brazilian Ju jitsu. I just can't fathom him not knowing that he needs to work on his takedowns. For someone so dangerous on the mat, if he could mix it up a little, people will be worried about more things, and it'll likely open up more openings for the roll too. Its just so interesting to see such a top mind in terms of mastering a certain technique, neglect something that would both directly, and indirectly help him succeed.

I really think he knows it by now that he doesn't stand a chance against an Ilia Topuria, and I have seen him teaches all sorts of submission and guards to ground moves, but it can not be applied to Topuria that has the experience, and I think Ilia Topuria has many cards than Ryan Hall on their fight, but I would like Hall to drop that Imanari Roll for just once on the fighters that have the same style as Topuria and make a technique that will surely be effective and less predictable, I sure hope this could be a lesson and a mind opener for him, UFC fighters are changing newer fighters know what they'll be going to do and can read what you're going to do inside the ring and I think Hall should just be unpredictable he can sure do a leg lock that comes from a double leg takedown or a leg slide like to combo with his leg lock.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 03:16:51 PM

I sure hope this could be a lesson and a mind opener for him, UFC fighters are changing newer fighters know what they'll be going to do and can read what you're going to do inside the ring and I think Hall should just be unpredictable he can sure do a leg lock that comes from a double leg takedown or a leg slide like to combo with his leg lock.
I don't think it will though, that's the issue with him. He's obviously a smart guy, and an incredible submission artist. Pretty much as technical as it comes on the ground. However, I feel he's fallen in love with it a little too much, and instead of focusing on a well rounded approach, he's jut mastered BJJ. If he could actually add a threat of a takedown, and have some semi decent hands he would be one of the most feared in the division. Since, as soon as you add more tools to your belt, fighters will be more wary of them, and they'll forget about the threat from the rolls, which in return would benefit Hall. He works so hard on getting those legs, but if he worked smarter, and just become a more rounded fighter, he would probably have a much higher success rate than he already does.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 05:11:09 PM

I sure hope this could be a lesson and a mind opener for him, UFC fighters are changing newer fighters know what they'll be going to do and can read what you're going to do inside the ring and I think Hall should just be unpredictable he can sure do a leg lock that comes from a double leg takedown or a leg slide like to combo with his leg lock.
I don't think it will though, that's the issue with him. He's obviously a smart guy, and an incredible submission artist. Pretty much as technical as it comes on the ground. However, I feel he's fallen in love with it a little too much, and instead of focusing on a well rounded approach, he's jut mastered BJJ. If he could actually add a threat of a takedown, and have some semi decent hands he would be one of the most feared in the division. Since, as soon as you add more tools to your belt, fighters will be more wary of them, and they'll forget about the threat from the rolls, which in return would benefit Hall. He works so hard on getting those legs, but if he worked smarter, and just become a more rounded fighter, he would probably have a much higher success rate than he already does.

Actually, Ryan Hall is a great guy, with a smart approach on every opponent but that night with Ilia Topuria just got him to handle it well, we all know how in love he was to the Imanari Roll that he tries this a couple of times, and yes I don't want to say this but apparently, my though on switching my bet was because there are so many people saying that Ilia Topuria is a strong competitor, and then I suddenly watch Ilia Topuria's highlights and records and training that eventually got into me, and Topuria on an interview was pretty so sure that he would win against Hall, and on Ryan Hall's interview many fighters are avoiding him because of the risk and not much of a reward, but I think many are sure scared of that well-known lock, but maybe this match against Topuria will surely change it, and maybe this is what Hall wants then just maybe he will then release that well-rounded fighter he was.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 05:19:39 PM

Did you guys see Viera at the weigh ins?  I’m not really sure if he looks like that at every weigh in but he didn’t look good in this weigh in.  He could prolly gas out again, like the last time vs Anthony Hernandez.  Stoltzfus’ line is at 2.90..  Seems value considering the read.  If it’s accurate that is.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 07:26:23 PM

Did you guys see Viera at the weigh ins?  I’m not really sure if he looks like that at every weigh in but he didn’t look good in this weigh in.  He could prolly gas out again, like the last time vs Anthony Hernandez.  Stoltzfus’ line is at 2.90..  Seems value considering the read.  If it’s accurate that is.  Grin
Rodolfo Vieira is a good grappler and i am expecting the fight to take place in the ground and if his weight cut was shitty then it is possible that he will try to take down Dustin Stoltzfus and most probably ending up in a decision as i am not expecting a huge stand up battle.

Miesha Tate is returning after 5 years and i still hope she can still fight to her best and can defeat anyone that is not a elite striker. The odds for Islam Makhachev and i am not expecting an upset as he will be steamrolling anyone outside the top contenders.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 07:49:30 PM

~
Lesnar and Mir, what a banger that was...different times for MMA. I am really surprised about the Tate Nunez numbers, I can't really remember the fight at all, I would guess that with the current political situation, that Namajunas vs Weili would bring in bigger numbers. Well, so much for my predictions..
Brock Lesnar is the first MMA superstar and he was able to attract many fans globally along with the WWE fans and the UFC came into my radar during that period when Brock Lesnar was facing Frank Mir and it was the biggest even for a very long time until Conor McGregor came along and rewrote everything about PPV and viewership and Ronda Rousey also played a huge role in attracting Women to the sport.
KennyXBTC

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:27:38 AM

have a feeling that moises have a chance of winning Islam Makhachev via TKO, gonna bet 50 on moises .
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 05:54:32 AM

~
Lesnar and Mir, what a banger that was...different times for MMA. I am really surprised about the Tate Nunez numbers, I can't really remember the fight at all, I would guess that with the current political situation, that Namajunas vs Weili would bring in bigger numbers. Well, so much for my predictions..
Brock Lesnar is the first MMA superstar and he was able to attract many fans globally along with the WWE fans and the UFC came into my radar during that period when Brock Lesnar was facing Frank Mir and it was the biggest even for a very long time until Conor McGregor came along and rewrote everything about PPV and viewership and Ronda Rousey also played a huge role in attracting Women to the sport.

Many of us are not a fan of UFC before some fighter grabs our attention. When Ronda Rousey comments about Floyd that's when I started following the sports. Brock vs Lesnar probably excites a gambler to analyze who would win. They are elite fighters during their time and then names fade.

A lot of names before Connor which I guess even if Connor Mcgregor is gone, UFC will still continue and will find another big star to make money still.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 06:52:15 AM
Merited by electronicash (1)

Although I've never liked Conor McGregor, but I think a rematch should be done, because the leg injury that Conor McGregor got in the fight a few days ago forced Conor McGregor to give up on the fight and if we look at the re-recording of the fight when Conor McGregor was injured, it was not entirely due to a punch or kick from Dustin Poirier but rather Conor McGregor positioned his foot in the wrong position, resulting in an injury.
And according to the news, if Dana White (UFC boss) has arranged for a rematch between Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor, to take place after Conor McGregor recovers from his leg injury and of course if this will be an opportunity for Dustin Poirier to silence Conor McGregor who says if dustin poirier's win a few days ago was a fake win.

the result will be the same, Connor will fail miserably now that he has an injury. even if that broken leg heals, he will never be the same again. it does happen all the time,  the superstar today will be replaced by upcoming stars.

The use of steroids might also be another reason for Conor’s weak bones. Steroid use causes osteoporosis according to some health websites. The bone loss caused by this also happens very quickly.

How quickly can bone loss occur when taking a steroids?
Bone loss occurs most rapidly in the first 6 months after starting oral steroids.

Source https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/1985/index.htm
That is about oral steroids. Athletes use injected steroids which might cause bone loss much quicker than 6 months.

aren't steroids illegal which fighters are examined regularly if they have drug substances?  if they are using these i guess we could also assume Anderson silva had been on steroids for awhile too.

Hehehe yes they are illegal, however, I speculate many of these UFC fighters have a technique how to be negative if tested. Do you remember Israel Adesanya’s swelling boob versus Paulo Costa? That might be caused by steroids.

In any case, it appears Conor might have taken the fight with an injury. I am skeptical, however, if this is true, he should have cancelled, but I respect him for going on. Much of the fighters would cancel.

McGregor posted another series of photos that show his injured leg, though like the other images, it’s unclear when they were taken.

In his post-surgery vid, McGregor said he debated pulling out of the fight. He said he’d struggled with ankle injuries for several years during his fight career and adapted to them by developing new techniques fighting off his back.

Source https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/7/16/22579738/conor-mcgregor-posts-photos-apparently-showing-injured-leg-before-ufc-264

Also, the skeptical me is thinking that this is only his way to hype his docuseries in Netflix hehehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:45:05 AM

Islam Makhachev VS Thiago Moises

I'm taking note of Thiago Moises to fight with Michael Johnson that is a great fight he is like a new Thiago Moises fighting against Johnson and he went for Achilles lock on that fight, but Islam Makhachev is a very formidable opponent and I think very dominant with his wrestling and I think many are looking forward to a Makhachev win and if we look at stake.com's odd Makhachev is on the ledge an overall bet 1.15 for Makhachev and 6.60 for Moises I think there is a lot of support for Makhachev and in my opinion, a good to watch just like my idol Khabib Nurmagomenodov so my pick will be Islam Makhachev.

Marion Reneau VS Miesha Tate

Miesha Tate was a beauty and if you look at Miesha Tate on her Instagram she is buff as hell, training her ass in returning to the UFC I don't know why she is returning to the UFC, maybe because she wants to become champion and there is a good highlight of her beating Holly Holm, but her opponent Marion Reneau last fought on March 2021 but Defeated by Decision against Macy Chiasson and if we look at stake.com's odds Tate was 1.67 and 2.38 for Marion Miesha Tate is the favorite here but in my opinion, even tho I am going with cupcake Miesha Tate I am having doubts that Reneau could also win, but I will go with Miesha Tate.

Rodolfo Vieira VS Dustin Stoltzfus

On Rodolfo Vieira VS Anthony Hernandez I really thought that Vieira would win that but I was really wrong about it Vieira I really think he can go shot all the way to the top because he got good wrestling and he can surely go with the striking or the ground fight whatever he wants but Dustin Stoltzfu debut in the UFC is a loss against Kyle Daukaus but he wins his contender series getting on board in UFC with a good arm injury on Joseph Pyfer and he got a pretty good record outside UFC I think Stoltzfus has a lot of cardio and with a good defensive takedown against Vieira and he got superb reach and might won a striking if he can evade Vieira's takedowns, and if we look at the odds on Stake.com Vieira has the upper hand with 1.49 and Stoltzfus with 2.90 but I will go against the hype this time and will pick Dustin Stoltzfus.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:17:57 AM

have a feeling that moises have a chance of winning Islam Makhachev via TKO, gonna bet 50 on moises .
I'm also thinking he could catch him. Although, I'll admit the odds of it happening are pretty low. Good return on the bet if it did happen though. I've got odds of 12.0 for Moises to get the TKO. I'm not expecting it to come through, but I believe Moises as the power to make it happen, and its worth a punt in the dark. The odds for Islam to win outright is around 1.14, while the odds for a decision win by Islam is around 1.91. So, unless you put it in an accumulator probably isn't worth going with Islam for the return. I was going to just avoid the fight, but there's so many other fights on the night that could go either way, I'll just be going for it.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 12:15:51 PM

aren't steroids illegal which fighters are examined regularly if they have drug substances?  if they are using these i guess we could also assume Anderson silva had been on steroids for awhile too.

They are friend, and Anderson Silva at one point was on the juice, he poped for Methyltestosterone and that substance could be the reason he returned to fighting so quickly after getting injured in the Weidman fight. So no need to assume, we know Smiley

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 01:52:38 PM

I've decided to keep Moises off of my main accumulator, which is the following:

Rodrigo Nascimento by points
Daniel Rodriquez by KO/TKO
Rodolfo Vieira by points
Miesha Tate by points

I'm not feeling particuarly confident on the Rodrigo Nascimento, and Vieira fights. Simply because, I think Rodrigo's fight probably won't go the distance, and Vieira go either pull off a submission early, or gas out like last time, and get himself knocked out. I'm hoping Vieira has learned from last time, and won't be chasing the submission so hard though, and will mainly have control time. Hence the points bet. Miesha Tate I feel could potentially be a slippery slope too, we will see.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:40:05 PM

Made a few small bets:  Fig vs Gordon under 2.5 rounds at 1.65.  Morozov to win vs Taha at 2.25.  Lemos vs Ruiz over 2.5 rounds at 1.72.  Benitez to win vs Quarantillo at 1.61.  Stephens vs Gamrot under 2.5 rounds at 2.05.

Thinking about live betting Stoltzfus after the first round.  Keep an eye on Vierira if he’s getting tired.

I forgot to post these..

UFC Vegas 31:  Weigh in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nIPUkatf9U

UFC Vegas 31:  Face off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDhzHUSHfxc

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:53:04 PM

I am going to be putting money on a Gamrot TKO and that is the only bet I will make. I probably won't watch this weeks event and watch the following one with Derrick Lewis and Gane. I have been left a little disappointed with the Conor and Poirier fight after a really good first round.

Is the figuerdo fighting tonight any relation with the champ?
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 08:07:40 PM

Here's my full predictions:

Islam Makhachev (probably)
Tate (decision)
Stephens (TKO)
Vierira (decision)
Benitez (TKO)
Rodriguez (TKO)
Lemos (TKO)
Morozov (decision)
Johns (TKO)
Figueiredo (TKO)
Nascimento (decision)

Made a few small bets:  Fig vs Gordon under 2.5 rounds at 1.65.  Morozov to win vs Taha at 2.25.  Lemos vs Ruiz over 2.5 rounds at 1.72.  Benitez to win vs Quarantillo at 1.61.  Stephens vs Gamrot under 2.5 rounds at 2.05.

Thinking about live betting Stoltzfus after the first round.  Keep an eye on Vierira if he’s getting tired.
Rodolfo Vieira doesn't always gas, I think a lot of users are basing off their predictions because he did gas last time, which is reactionary. I would like to think a elite athlete would learn from his mistakes too, so I see it going outside the first round regardless just because he will be wary of gassing out.

Is the figuerdo fighting tonight any relation with the champ?
Yeah younger brother of Deiveson Figueiredo.

notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:16:56 PM

I had to get back to McGregor story one last time and interesting thing that Nevada Athletic Commission said and confirmed that he was not injured prior to UFC 264 event.

Back to this upcoming event I see that odds on Islam Makhachev win dropped so low that I don't see any value in betting on him, but this fight will show if he really is champion material or not.
I never watched Mateusz Gamrot fight and it would be interesting to see if one more polish fighter can do something big in UFC and Lightweight category.
Bad thing about this event is that it probably won't have any public in UFC APEX and that may be good for some fighting style in small cage.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:12:56 PM

I had to get back to McGregor story one last time and interesting thing that Nevada Athletic Commission said and confirmed that he was not injured prior to UFC 264 event.
Every loss you will hear stories of him injured before the fight, if he was really injured the athletic commission will not allow him to fight and they are creating a situation where he would have won the fight easily if he was healthy and these are all gimmicks we have to expect if not it will be hard for him to maintain the PPV buys he gets.

Back to this upcoming event I see that odds on Islam Makhachev win dropped so low that I don't see any value in betting on him, but this fight will show if he really is champion material or not.
Islam Makhachev will win easily against to ten contenders and his only challenge will be fighters in the top 5 and once he faces those fighters then we will understand whether he could maintain the dominance he has over other fighters.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:38:52 PM

Doesn't mean much, since his team could potentially hide the fact that he had an injury leading up to the fight. The commission wouldn't xray the leg randomly, and only if it was brought up. I didn't check the article, because I'm not really bothered whether he did have an injury or not, since it was his decision to fight, but I believe there was claims they had evidence of the injury i.e an xray.

I never watched Mateusz Gamrot fight and it would be interesting to see if one more polish fighter can do something big in UFC and Lightweight category.
Yeah, this is one of the fights which if he wins will get him breaking into the top fighters. Moises is no push over, and can throw a punch or two. If Makhachev can get a finish tonight it would be a massive statement for those currently ranked higher.
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2352

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 01:28:20 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2021, 10:17:14 PM by Saint-loup

LOL  Cheesy Montserrat Ruiz really came to the face off in a bunny suit, with rabbit ears and a tail?  Cheesy  She's really crazy. It's sad she has been victim of an early stoppage. I really think she could continue the fight, early stoppages in women division are too common unfortunately, referees should be less cautious in small divisions at least IMO Undecided

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: