Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 976 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 125776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 10:19:27 AM

I placed a parlay bet for a draw but India lost two quick wicket in the morning session and India is leading for 45 runs and if New Zealand is able to pick wickets like this then we might see a result and it all depends upon how Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant perform as they are the only recognized batsman left and if one more wicket is lost the tail end will be exposed.

Both Jamieson and Southee are nearing the end of their opening spells (10 overs, 18 runs and two wickets). If Rishabh and Rahane could survive for another 2 overs, then it may be slightly easy to face the combination of Boult/Wagner. It is time for Rishabh to show some maturity here. He need to play defensively and not in his natural game. Rahane has more experience and he will do that. The priority for India now is to save this game, and for that they need to survive for another 50 overs against the New Zealand pace battery.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 11:19:29 AM

~
Just to piss off who think Test cricket is all about Seam and Swing  Grin

In SENA countries teams opt for 5 seam bowlers with no front line spinner or may be 1 spinner. Should India adopt opposite template when playing at home. I would love to see Jadeja-Ashwin-Sundar-Kuldeep-Axar +1 Seam bowling together non stop at Motera-Delhi-Chennai-Kolkatta to every world class batsmen.  Wink

During the 90s, there were a few test matches in which India went with only one seamer. But on such occasions, the new ball was shared by a seam-bowling part time bowler (Ganguly or Prabhakar). The issue with the current Indian team is that there are no such players who can bowl part time seam. The only one who comes to my mind is Vijay Shankar. But he has very remote chance of being included in the test team. There are no other batsmen out there, who bowl part time medium pace.
Vijay Shankar can't even make into my fantasy team lol any way if i have to choose 1 Indian pacer for Indian pitches then i would go for Umesh Yadav or Shami.

My team would look like this. 6 batsmen + 4 allrounder (spin) + 1 seam

2 inform opener batsman (Rahul +Rohit+Mayank+Prithvi+Gill)
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Sundar
Pant
Jadeja
Ashwin
Axar (Kuldeep out)
Umesh/Shami

NZ vs IND

So ladies... 75 overs left and lead is 94 runs with 5 wickets down. Anyone expecting lower order collapse too Grin You guys are enjoying this thriller?

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:11:33 PM

So ladies... 75 overs left and lead is 94 runs with 5 wickets down. Anyone expecting lower order collapse too Grin You guys are enjoying this thriller?

If India could survive for another 25 overs, then that would be enough to save the game. I don't have much trust on Rishabh Pant. He want to play the T20 mode, irrespective of the match situation. He was lucky earlier, when he was dropped by Southee at the slip. Next time, he may not be that lucky. Ashwin is also a similar type of batsman, who want to score a boundary of every ball. Jadeja needs to get some support from the lower order batsmen to stretch the Indian innings as much as possible. Either they need to bat for another 25-30 overs, or they need to take the lead past 200.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:13:34 PM

This session will determine whether WTC final will be shared or New Zealand will win the match, if there was no rain interruption New Zealand would have won the match with the way Indian batsman are struggling and if New Zealand could pick a wicket in the first 5 overs in this session then the match will be wide open and then it is a matter of time they finish the rest of the tail end.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:23:49 PM

Jadeja needs to get some support from the lower order batsmen to stretch the Indian innings as much as possible. Either they need to bat for another 25-30 overs, or they need to take the lead past 200.
Am disappointed with the Indian top order once again. On the other hand, the NZ top order is performing well in recent times. Odds are stacked in NZ's favor at this point.

The only thing that can save India at this point is rain in my opinion though the chances of rainfall are less than 5%. The Indian lower order could add 50-100 runs, but that probably wouldn't be enough to help them win this final unless they bowl brilliantly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 12:34:52 PM

Am disappointed with the Indian top order once again. On the other hand, the NZ top order is performing well in recent times. Odds are stacked in NZ's favor at this point.

The only thing that can save India at this point is rain in my opinion though the chances of rainfall are less than 5%. The Indian lower order could add 50-100 runs, but that probably wouldn't be enough to help them win this final unless they bowl brilliantly.

Runs don't matter at this point. How long the lower order can survive matters for India. They need to play sensibly. Kyle Jamieson is almost unplayable. Yet Rishabh pant was just swinging his bat wildly against him (and scored very few runs). They need to survive the spells from Southee/Jamieson, and wait until the two out of form bowlers are introduced (Boult and Wagner). If they survive this session with the loss of 2-3 wickets, then in all probability the match will end up as a draw. I can already sense frustration from the New Zealand bowlers.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 01:45:15 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2021, 06:04:33 PM by Haunebu

Looks like NZ are most likely going to win the final and they completely deserve it for an all-round performance unless they suffer a crazy batting collapse or if rain interferes later on.

Runs don't matter at this point. How long the lower order can survive matters for India. They need to play sensibly. Kyle Jamieson is almost unplayable. Yet Rishabh pant was just swinging his bat wildly against him (and scored very few runs). They need to survive the spells from Southee/Jamieson, and wait until the two out of form bowlers are introduced (Boult and Wagner). If they survive this session with the loss of 2-3 wickets, then in all probability the match will end up as a draw. I can already sense frustration from the New Zealand bowlers.
I disagree. Every single run matters at this point. The two out of form bowlers that you mentioned dismantled the lower order and the Indian batsmen are the ones who were frustrated.

Edit: Awesome stuff NZ. They performed brilliantly on the reserve day to prevent a draw. Kohli's bad luck with top tournaments continues.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 01:53:39 PM

52 overs remain and New Zealand need 139 runs to win. India need 10 wickets. Weather prediction rules out rain interruption, and that means that unless there is some magical performance from one of the Indian bowlers, New Zealand will be able to win their first ever global ICC tournament. There was a lot of criticism over the exclusion of Siraj. I checked some of the tweets and they mostly came from politically motivated individuals. IMO, Ishant (who got the selection ahead of Siraj) performed really well. And I have no reason to suspect that an inexperienced guy such as Siraj could have done any better.
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:06:13 PM

Looks like NZ are most likely going to win the final and they completely deserve it for an all-round performance unless they suffer a crazy batting collapse or if rain interferes later on.
New Zealand have bowled magnificently today and Indian lower order collapsing rapidly. New Zealand need 139 in a minimum of 53 overs to get the title. Southampton air is great as the sun shines bright today. India fans relies on their fast bowlers(Shami) as he got four-wicket in the first innings. Now all of depends on India's bowlers if they create some pressure and get quick wickets.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:11:28 PM

Despite the relatively small target, New Zealand has started the chase rather cautiously. Indians need to learn from this. Indian batsmen were in such a hurry and they thought that they were playing T20 cricket, and not test format. The way some of the Indian batsmen got out was just atrocious. It was still possible to get to a draw, if they had batted defensively. Trying to score at a rate of 10 runs per over in test cricket is not a good idea, especially if they are facing the best pace attack in the world which consists of Kyle Jamieson, Neil Wagner, Tim Southee and Trent Boult.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 02:39:01 PM

Anyone please share the Youtube channel or online link where this WTC final is broadcast live  Embarrassed
I hope by now you already know why i am asking for the link  Sad

It is not available in YouTube, unless you want to watch a pirated link. Here in India, the matches are live on Star Sports 1 HD and online streaming is available on Hotstar. I guess in your country also, you can watch the matches live on Hotstar. I don't know about the subscription plans in your country, but here in India the subscription came free along with the 1-year 4G plan of Reliance Jio.

I am not following this match because it is not shown anywhere in Pakistan. Too bad Sad

However i just checked the score on Cricinfo and found that we are in the sixth day of the test match  Shocked How can a test match be extended above 5 days ?
What changed here  Huh

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 04:05:24 PM

I am not following this match because it is not shown anywhere in Pakistan. Too bad Sad

However i just checked the score on Cricinfo and found that we are in the sixth day of the test match  Shocked How can a test match be extended above 5 days ?
What changed here  Huh

The ICC wanted to make sure that they get a result from this test match (since it is the final of WTC). So they added one extra day as reserve, in case there is rain interruption. The reserve day kicks in only of there is a rain interruption. And they were proven right, as the first day was washed out. Now in all probability there will be a winner in this test match, and it looks increasingly likely that New Zealand will be crowned as the the first WTC champions. They need 74 more to win, with 8 wickets and 27 overs remaining.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:21:28 PM

What a turn around, New Zealand needs 65 runs to win the first ever world Test championship and they have plenty of time to reach that score and they only lost two wickets and unless there is a delay in the match and New Zealand deserved to win the match even with weather interruptions as they played like champions throughout the match and they were able to check the Indian batsman to restrict for a low score.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 05:37:08 PM

What changed here  Huh

The ICC wanted to make sure that they get a result from this test match (since it is the final of WTC). So they added one extra day as reserve, in case there is rain interruption. The reserve day kicks in only of there is a rain interruption. And they were proven right, as the first day was washed out. Now in all probability there will be a winner in this test match, and it looks increasingly likely that New Zealand will be crowned as the the first WTC champions. They need 74 more to win, with 8 wickets and 27 overs remaining.

Isn't it unfair with the losing team, in this case the Indian team. If there were no reserve day, then this match would have been drawn.

What if there were two days lost in rain, should they extend the match to 7 days ?
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 05:38:30 PM

Just to piss off who think Test cricket is all about Seam and Swing  Grin
Test cricket is about winning each sessions or it will end up like India loosing the final.

In SENA countries teams opt for 5 seam bowlers with no front line spinner or may be 1 spinner. Should India adopt opposite template when playing at home. I would love to see Jadeja-Ashwin-Sundar-Kuldeep-Axar +1 Seam bowling together non stop at Motera-Delhi-Chennai-Kolkatta to every world class batsmen.  Wink
India can create spin wickets and face opponents, that was done in the past where India only had quality spinners and for the first time we are having good quality fast bowlers, so it is better to have a balance, creating spin track alone i do not think our batsman will be able to perform in turning wickets.

New Zealand won the first ever WTC. They played really good cricket and they deserved the win.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 05:40:27 PM

What changed here  Huh

Good decision by the ICC, as everyone would want a single winner for this final and would not want to share the title.  Smiley

Isn't it unfair with the losing team, in this case the Indian team. If there were no reserve day, then this match would have been drawn.

Any rules which are decided before the match is not unfair  Smiley

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 05:42:40 PM

New Zealand are the champions!

The first ever trophy for them in an ICC global tournament. Test cricket is regarded as the toughest format and New Zealand should be proud of the fact that they managed to overcome the challenge from the Big 3 teams. And the three South African imports played a large role in this victory (BJ Watling, Devon Conway and Neil Wagner), so they should thank the South African quota system as well.

What if there were two days lost in rain, should they extend the match to 7 days ?

I disagree. Almost three days of play was washed out (including entire days play on 1st and 4th days) and despite that New Zealand managed to win the test match, and thereby the first ever World Test Championship.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 06:05:57 PM

The first ever trophy for them in an ICC global tournament. Test cricket is regarded as the toughest format and New Zealand should be proud of the fact that they managed to overcome the challenge from the Big 3 teams. And the three South African imports played a large role in this victory (BJ Watling, Devon Conway and Neil Wagner), so they should thank the South African quota system as well.

Congratulations to New Zealand on winning this first world test championship. They were very unfortunate to miss out on winning the 50 overs ODI world cup but this win today will heal their feelings. A big moment for them for sure. I am happy for the results.

New Zealand are the inaugural World Test Champions!

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1028

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 07:14:11 PM

Rain and bad light destroyed the excitement in first few days but finally the game was a bit exciting in last two days. I'm happy to see a winner of WTC final. There was much possibility to happen a draw but Indian batsman couldn't show their best performance today. Also, Indian bowler was unable to create much pressure on Kiwis batsman. They dropped some easy catches. Anyway, congrats to New Zealand team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 01:00:23 AM

They completely deserve this Trophy, they were quite unlucky in WC finals but nice guys do come first sometimes so very happy for the Kiwi team and for the nicest guy in the world cricket Williamson. Glad that we get to see the result finally, it was difficult as an indian fan but as a test cricket nerd it was exciting game to watch from start to end.

Our team played some exciting cricket throughout the WTC and showed amazing character when they won in Australia but this NZ team turning out to be kryptonite for the Indians in last 2 ICC tournament, they did same in WC semis and we have witnessed the same yesterday. As Indian fan it really hurt because Test Mace was with us for 5 consecutive years.

I won't make any excuse for this defeat as they outplayed us completely in all department and one more time our batsmen let us down when team needed some solid performance from the bat and damn opposition tail still scoring against us, first inning lead did made a big difference. Having said that BCCI need to figure out something because Indian team need at least 2 practice match before playing any red ball cricket in the England, otherwise we can't crack the English pitches.

Kohli is amazing batsman and he changed the Indian test team for good but fact is he's is panuti captain,  he lost 3 ICC tournament and ICC trophy matters because history remembers only winners, not runner up.

-Champions trophy final
-50 overs WC semis
-WTC finals

And now same thing is going to happen in upcoming T-20 WC.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 976 »
  Print  

Jump to: